[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 15 07:00:01 BST 2011

etc/rc.d/ntpd                           lib/libc
sys/dev/pci

== etc =============================================================== 01/03 ==

rc.d/ntpd

  ~ rc.d/ntpd

  > ntpd doesn't really support reload, so don't allow it in the rc script.
  > ok ajacoutot robert (william@)

  ~ gen/getcap.3

  > update vt100 example to vt200, as vt100 apparently is no longer in the
  > termcap database;
  > from Nils Anspach
  > ok nicm (jmc@)

  ~ agp_i810.c                            ~ agpreg.h
  ~ drm/i915_drv.c                        ~ drm/i915_drv.h
  ~ drm/i915_irq.c