ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Sep 16 07:00:15 BST 2011

INDEX                                   astro/stellarium
cad                                     cad/gtkwave
cad/qucs                                devel
devel/coccigrep                         devel/coccinelle
devel/iso-codes                         devel/ocaml-pcre
games/angband                           graphics/feh
infrastructure/mk                       lang/classpath
lang/gcc                                lang/swi-prolog
multimedia/recordmydesktop              net/p5-BSD-Socket-Splice
net/ssvnc                               security/stunnel
sysutils/backintime                     textproc/libnxml
x11/gnome                               x11/lxrandr
x11/nitrogen                            x11/x11vnc
x11/xscreensaver

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 7207. (ajacoutot@)

== astro ============================================================= 02/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

stellarium

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-data_stellarium_desktop

  > LOCALBASE -> TRUEPREFIX (ajacoutot@)

== cad =============================================================== 03/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

cad

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

gtkwave

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - update to 3.3.24 (jasper@)

qucs

  + patches/patch-configure

  > New import:
  >	import qucs 0.0.16

== devel ============================================================= 04/14 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > ocaml-pcre (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +coccigrep (sthen@)

coccigrep

  + patches/patch-src_coccigrep_py        + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import ports/devel/coccigrep, ok jasper@

coccinelle

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - add ocaml-pcre as a dependency
  > - add url to a nice introduction to DESCR (namely,
  > http://home.regit.org/technical-articles/coccinelle-for-the-newbie/)
  > (sthen@)

iso-codes

  > - update to 3.28
  > * tagged git checkout as upstream master site seems to be down (jasper@)

ocaml-pcre

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/PFRAG.native

  > New import:
  >	import ocaml-pcre; ok jasper@

== games ============================================================= 05/14 ==

angband

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_config_h
  ~ patches/patch-src_spells1_c           + patches/patch-src_prefs_c

  > fix saving of preferences. OK sthen@ (edd@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/14 ==

feh

  - patches/patch-src_events_c            - patches/patch-src_menu_c
  - patches/patch-src_slideshow_c         - patches/patch-src_thumbnail_c
  + patches/patch-man_feh_pre             + patches/patch-src_imlib_c

  > feh-1.16.1 (dcoppa@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/14 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > tweak dependency handling: use set -- `make _print-metadata` to get
  > all properties of the depending port we want. (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 08/14 ==

classpath

  ~ Makefile

  > modernize gcc build: pseudo-flavors, multi-packages, and ONLY_FOR_ARCHS-*
  > (prevent bulk from building gcc 4 twice, once for java, once for objc)
  > (espie@)

gcc

  ~ 3.3/Makefile                          ~ 4.2/Makefile
  ~ 4.2/gcc4.port.mk

  > modernize gcc build: pseudo-flavors, multi-packages, and ONLY_FOR_ARCHS-*
  > (prevent bulk from building gcc 4 twice, once for java, once for objc)
  > (espie@)

swi-prolog

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-packages_xpce_src_img_gifread_c

  > Security fix for CVE-2011-2896,
  > SWI-Prolog XPCE Component "LZWReadByte()" Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
  > (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-packages_xpce_src_img_gifread_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_0
  > Security fix for CVE-2011-2896,
  > SWI-Prolog XPCE Component "LZWReadByte()" Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
  > (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

recordmydesktop

  - gtk/patch-src_gtk-recordmydesktop_desktop
  ~ gtk/Makefile

  > Remove useless patch. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 10/14 ==

p5-BSD-Socket-Splice

  > update p5-BSD-Socket-Splice to 0.04 (bluhm@)

ssvnc

  ~ patches/patch-scripts_ssvnc
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_util_ssvnc_tcl
  ~ pkg/PLIST-gui

  > update to ssvnc 1.0.29 (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 11/14 ==

stunnel

  - patches/patch-src_client_c            - patches/patch-src_stunnel_c
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tools_stunnel_conf-sample_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to stunnel 4.43, ok jakob@, reads good to william@
  > - take maintainer, suggested by jakob
  > - pid is now created inside the chroot jail, note you may want to set
  > "pid = /stunnel.pid" in config. (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/14 ==

backintime

  - gnome/pkg/patch-gnome_plugins_gnomeplugin_py
  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ common/Makefile
  ~ common/distinfo
  ~ common/patches/patch-common_snapshots_py
  ~ gnome/Makefile                        ~ gnome/distinfo
  ~ gnome/patch-gnome_settingsdialog_glade
  ~ gnome/patch-gnome_settingsdialog_py   ~ gnome/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to backintime-1.0.8. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ common/Makefile
  ~ gnome/Makefile                        ~ gnome/pkg/PLIST

  > Report correct version.
  > spotted by Kusalananda Andreas Kahari (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 13/14 ==

libnxml

  ~ Makefile

  > backup sites are automatically added to MASTER_SITES, so do not derive
  > HOMEPAGE from MASTER_SITES (naddy@)

== x11 =============================================================== 14/14 ==

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/pkg/README

  > Add gnome-media. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ alacarte/Makefile
  ~ alacarte/patches/patch-data_alacarte_desktop_in_in

  > Remove the added category for now; let's wait for upstream on this.
  > (ajacoutot@)

  - seahorse-plugins/patch-plugins_nautilus_seahorse-pgp-preferences_desktop_in
  ~ seahorse-plugins/Makefile

  > Remove gratuitous desktop patch. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ media/Makefile                        ~ media/pkg/PLIST

  > Disable gnome-sound-recorder; until we have support for pulseaudio, this
  > has no chance to work. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ media/Makefile

  > Remove bogus CONFIGURE_ENV. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ games/Makefile

  > comment out missing dependencies of broken ports so I can still compute
  > properties through the full tree (espie@)

lxrandr

  - patches/patch-data_lxrandr_desktop_in

  > Update to lxrandr-0.1.2. (ajacoutot@)

nitrogen

  - patches/patch-src_Thumbview_cc        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 1.5.2
  > - drop USE_GROFF (jasper@)

x11vnc

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-x11vnc_help_c
  ~ patches/patch-x11vnc_options_c        ~ patches/patch-x11vnc_ssltools_h

  > update to x11vnc 0.9.13 (sthen@)

xscreensaver

  - patch-driver_screensaver-properties_desktop_in
  ~ Makefile