[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Sep 17 07:00:01 BST 2011

distrib/sets                            distrib/special
etc/rc                                  etc/rc.conf
etc/rc.d/ldapd                          etc/rc.d/popa3d
lib/libc                                sbin/sysctl
share/man                               sys/arch/arm/arm
sys/arch/hppa/gsc                       sys/arch/landisk/landisk
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/arch/vax/include
sys/dev/isa                             sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/sys
usr.bin/cal                             usr.bin/less
usr.bin/mandoc                          usr.bin/newsyslog
usr.bin/systat                          usr.bin/touch
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/relayd                         usr.sbin/sensorsd
usr.sbin/snmpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

special

  ~ less/Makefile                         ~ less/defines.h

  > Merge in less 444 plus local changes
  > ok nicm@ (shadchin@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/08 ==

rc

  ~ rc

  > Add a script for popa3d to support running it outside of inetd. (robert@)

rc.conf

  ~ rc.conf

  > Add a script for popa3d to support running it outside of inetd. (robert@)

rc.d/ldapd

  ~ rc.d/ldapd

  > use the correct regexp to find the ldapd server process
  > from MERIGHI Marcus <mcmer-openbsd at tor.at> (robert@)

rc.d/popa3d

  + rc.d/popa3d

  > Add a script for popa3d to support running it outside of inetd. (robert@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/08 ==

  ~ time/strptime.3

  > RFC-2822 -> RFC 2822 (jmc@)

  ~ time/strftime.3                       ~ time/strptime.3

  > use .St here for ISO 8601 references; ok millert (jmc@)

  ~ time/strftime.3                       ~ time/strptime.3

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.c

  > apply following changes to sensor framework:
  > - change accuracy of SENSOR_FREQ from Hz to muHz
  > - add SENSOR_VOLTS_AC entry to userland programs
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  ~ sysctl.c

  > fix typo (yuo@)

  ~ sysctl.c

  > reorder SENSOR_* in switch() and add missing cases.
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  ~ man4/Makefile                         + man4/usps.4

  > add man page for usps(4) (yuo@)

  ~ man4/usb.4

  > Xr usps (deraadt@)

  ~ man7/mdoc.7

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

  ~ man4/usps.4

  > tweak previous; help/ok yuo (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

arch/arm/arm

  ~ conf.c

  > Use cdev_ulpt_init() to setup ulpt(4) instead of cdev_lpt_init, for
  > consistency. (miod@)

arch/hppa/gsc

  ~ lpt_gsc.c

  > Fix a bunch of typos: manaul, monnitor, machiune, autload. (miod@)

arch/landisk/landisk

  ~ conf.c

  > Use cdev_ulpt_init() to setup ulpt(4) instead of cdev_lpt_init, for
  > consistency. (miod@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ macintr.c

  > Set the shared priority entry to the value of the current maxipl entry,
  > not the index. ok kettenis@ (drahn@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ mtpr.h

  > Fix a bunch of typos: manaul, monnitor, machiune, autload. (miod@)

dev/isa

  ~ lpt_isa.c

  > Fix a bunch of typos: manaul, monnitor, machiune, autload. (miod@)

  > add Intel E600/EG20T and some other devices from submitted dmesgs (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > fix very old usb vendor id mismatch
  > The VID: 0x430 is not owned by SUN microsystems, it is owned by Fujitsu
  > Component, Inc.
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  > regen (yuo@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > add entry for FX-5204PS (yuo@)

  > regen (yuo@)

  ~ usbdevs                               ~ uslcom.c

  > add Vaisala's "USB instrument cable" entry (yuo@)

  > regen (yuo@)

  ~ files.usb                             + usps.c

  > add device driver for Fujitsu Components FX-5204PS smart power strip.
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  ~ if_axe.c

  > Fix a bunch of typos: manaul, monnitor, machiune, autload. (miod@)

sys

  ~ sensors.h

  > apply following changes to sensor framework:
  > - change accuracy of SENSOR_FREQ from Hz to muHz
  > - add SENSOR_VOLTS_AC entry to userland programs
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

cal

  ~ cal.1

  > use .St here for ISO 8601 references; ok millert (jmc@)

  ~ cal.1

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

less

  ~ brac.c                                ~ ch.c
  ~ charset.c                             ~ cmd.h
  ~ cmdbuf.c                              ~ command.c
  ~ configure                             ~ configure.ac
  ~ decode.c                              ~ defines.h.in
  ~ edit.c                                ~ filename.c
  ~ forwback.c                            ~ funcs.h
  ~ help.c                                ~ ifile.c
  ~ input.c                               ~ INSTALL
  ~ install.sh                            ~ jump.c
  ~ less.h                                ~ less.hlp
  ~ less.man                              ~ less.nro
  ~ lessecho.c                            ~ lesskey.c
  ~ lesskey.h                             ~ lesskey.man
  ~ lesskey.nro                           ~ lglob.h
  ~ LICENSE                               ~ line.c
  ~ linenum.c                             ~ lsystem.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ Makefile.aut
  ~ Makefile.in                           ~ mark.c
  ~ mkfuncs.awk                           ~ mkhelp.c
  ~ mkinstalldirs                         ~ NEWS
  ~ optfunc.c                             ~ option.c
  ~ option.h                              ~ opttbl.c
  ~ os.c                                  ~ output.c
  ~ pckeys.h                              ~ position.c
  ~ position.h                            ~ prompt.c
  ~ README                                ~ regexp.c
  ~ regexp.h                              ~ screen.c
  ~ scrsize.c                             ~ search.c
  ~ signal.c                              ~ tags.c
  ~ ttyin.c                               ~ version.c
  + charset.h                             + cvt.c
  + defines.ds                            + defines.o2
  + defines.o9                            + defines.wn
  + lessecho.man                          + lessecho.nro
  + Makefile.dsb                          + Makefile.dsg
  + Makefile.dsu                          + Makefile.o2e
  + Makefile.o9c                          + Makefile.o9u
  + Makefile.wnb                          + Makefile.wnm
  + pattern.c                             + pattern.h

  > New import:
  >	Import of Less 444

  - Makefile.bsd-wrapper                  ~ Makefile.in
  ~ NEWS                                  ~ README
  ~ brac.c                                ~ ch.c
  ~ charset.c                             ~ cmd.h
  ~ cmdbuf.c                              ~ command.c
  ~ configure                             ~ cvt.c
  ~ decode.c                              ~ defines.h.in
  ~ edit.c                                ~ filename.c
  ~ forwback.c                            ~ funcs.h
  ~ help.c                                ~ ifile.c
  ~ input.c                               ~ install.sh
  ~ jump.c                                ~ less.1
  ~ less.h                                ~ less.hlp
  ~ lesskey.1                             ~ lesskey.c
  ~ lesskey.h                             ~ lglob.h
  ~ line.c                                ~ linenum.c
  ~ lsystem.c                             ~ main.c
  ~ mark.c                                ~ optfunc.c
  ~ option.c                              ~ option.h
  ~ opttbl.c                              ~ os.c
  ~ output.c                              ~ position.c
  ~ position.h                            ~ prompt.c
  ~ screen.c                              ~ search.c
  ~ signal.c                              ~ tags.c
  ~ ttyin.c                               ~ version.c
  + Makefile                              + defines.h
  + less/Makefile                         + lesskey/Makefile

  > Merge in less 444 plus local changes
  > ok nicm@ (shadchin@)

  + Makefile.inc

  > add missing Makefile.inc (shadchin@)

  ~ less.1

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

mandoc

  ~ st.in

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

newsyslog

  ~ newsyslog.8

  > use .St here for ISO 8601 references; ok millert (jmc@)

  ~ newsyslog.8

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

systat

  ~ sensors.c

  > apply following changes to sensor framework:
  > - change accuracy of SENSOR_FREQ from Hz to muHz
  > - add SENSOR_VOLTS_AC entry to userland programs
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  ~ sensors.c

  > reorder SENSOR_* in switch() and add missing cases.
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

touch

  ~ touch.1

  > after some thought, i think it unlikely that we will need to specify
  > a revision number for ISO 8601; in addition, the revision number makes
  > the text unwieldy when discussing the standard in a casual manner.
  > therefore change the macro from -8601-4 to simply -8601, which will output
  > "ISO 8601". i'll get kristaps or ingo to make the change upstream to
  > mandoc.
  > discussed with/ok millert (jmc@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 08/08 ==

  ~ mrt.h

  > Fix my usual typo (claudio@)

ospfd

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ ospf.h

  > Rather than reloading kernel routes immediately when an RTM_DESYNC is seen,
  > set (or extend) a timer and only reload when this expires. Avoids
  > repeatedly
  > dumping full kernel routes (thus generating more load) when the machine has
  > problems keeping up with messages on the route socket. (if you see lots of
  > repeated "reloading interface list and routing table" in ospfd logs, this
  > will help).
  > Suggestions/ok claudio at . (sthen@)

relayd

  ~ relay.c

  > If a user configures logging explicitly in relayd.conf, do it
  > regardlessly of debugging mode and compile switch.
  > ok sthen@ (bluhm@)

sensorsd

  ~ sensorsd.c

  > apply following changes to sensor framework:
  > - change accuracy of SENSOR_FREQ from Hz to muHz
  > - add SENSOR_VOLTS_AC entry to userland programs
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  ~ sensorsd.c

  > add lacked cases of sensors value, and fix orders. (yuo@)

snmpd

  ~ mib.c

  > apply following changes to sensor framework:
  > - change accuracy of SENSOR_FREQ from Hz to muHz
  > - add SENSOR_VOLTS_AC entry to userland programs
  > ok deraadt@ (yuo@)

  ~ mib.c