ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 18 07:00:16 BST 2011

audio/ncmpc                             audio/rhythmbox
databases/p5-BerkeleyDB                 devel
devel/arduino                           devel/libgtop2
devel/pcre                              devel/py3-distribute
infrastructure/db                       lang
lang/python3                            lang/swi-prolog
lang/vala                               mail/dovecot
mail/dovecot-pigeonhole                 mail/sympa
net/ldns                                net/py-dns
net/tor                                 net/twitux
net/unbound                             security/p5-GnuPG-Interface
sysutils/notification-daemon            textproc/TclXML
textproc/wdiff                          www/mod_auth_bsd
www/mod_auth_kerb                       www/mod_auth_ldap
www/mod_auth_mysql                      www/mod_auth_pgsql
www/mod_auth_radius                     www/mod_bandwidth
www/mod_dav                             www/mod_fastcgi
www/mod_geoip                           www/mod_gzip
www/mod_jk                              www/mod_layout
www/mod_ldapvhost                       www/mod_log_sql
www/mod_mp3                             www/mod_perl
www/mod_random                          www/mod_ruby
www/mod_scgi                            www/mod_security
www/mod_text2html                       www/p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI
x11                                     x11/gnustep
x11/sis-gnome

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

ncmpc

  ~ patches/patch-src_colors_c            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - bugfix update to 0.19
  > ok tobias ulmer (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

rhythmbox

  - patches/patch-macros_gsettings_m4
  - patches/patch-plugins_audioscrobbler_rb-audioscrobbler_c
  - patches/patch-shell_rb-shell-player_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to a new snapshot. (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

p5-BerkeleyDB

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision (maintainer dropped) (jakob@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +py3-distribute (rpointel@)

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

arduino

  + files/BSDmakefile                     + files/arduinoboot
  + files/arduinoproject                  + files/template.pde
  + patches/patch-hardware_arduino_boards_txt
  + patches/patch-hardware_arduino_cores_arduino_HardwareSerial_cpp
  + patches/patch-hardware_arduino_cores_arduino_main_cpp
  + patches/patch-hardware_arduino_cores_arduino_wiring_private_h
  + patches/patch-libraries_Wire_Wire_cpp
  + patches/patch-libraries_Ethernet_Ethernet_cpp
  + pkg/README

  > New import:
  >	import arduino 22

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_openbsd_procargs_c
  + patches/patch-sysdeps_openbsd_procmap_c

  > don't bother getting info from kernel threads (jasper@)

pcre

  > - bugfix update to 8.13
  > (tested in a bulk)
  > ok sthen@ (jasper@)

py3-distribute

  >	Import distribute, fork of setuptools.

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/12 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > Reserver uid/gid 682 for user/group _backuppc, which i'm working on.
  > (landry@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/12 ==

lang

  ~ Makefile

  > link python3 to the build.
  > ok naddy@, phessler and ten ok landry at . (rpointel@)

python3

  ~ python3.port.mk

  > Prefix PKGNAME with py3- by default and strip potential existing py|python
  > prefix, override if needed.
  > Idea from landry@ and sthen@, ok landry at . (rpointel@)

swi-prolog

  - patches/patch-packages_xpce_src_img_gifread_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-src_configure_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-src_test_pl

  > Update swi-prolog to 5.10.5.
  > OK jasper@ (edd@)

vala

  > - update vala to 0.14.0
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

dovecot

  > update to Dovecot 2.0.15; fixes some crash and a problem in 2.0.14 where
  > index reading could have eaten a lot of memory in some situations.
  > ok Brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

dovecot-pigeonhole

  ~ patch-src_managesieve-login_Makefile_in

  > update to dovecot-pigeonhole 0.2.4, ok Brad (maintainer). (sthen@)

sympa

  > Dumb update to sympa 6.1.7, the only change is 'Upgrading the required
  > version for Unicode::LineBreak to fix the problem of borken URL in
  > service messages such as moderation request.' but we already have a
  > correct version. Enforce dependency to be on the safe side.
  > CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  > CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
  > CVS:
  > CVS: Committing in .
  > CVS:
  > CVS: Modified Files:
  > CVS:    Makefile distinfo pkg/PLIST
  > CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
  > (landry@)

== net =============================================================== 07/12 ==

ldns

  ~ libldns/Makefile

  > Fix socket leak on errors (from upstream via Brad) (jakob@)

  ~ libldns/Makefile                      + libldns/patches/patch-net_c

  > add missing patch (jakob@)

py-dns

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision (maintainer dropped) (jakob@)

tor

  + patches/patch-configure

  > update to tor 0.2.2.33 from maintainer Pascal Stumpf
  > - fixes several bugs, and includes a slight tweak to Tor's TLS handshake
  > that
  > makes relays and bridges that run this new version reachable from Iran
  > again. (sthen@)

twitux

  ~ Makefile

  > set epoch (jasper@)

unbound

  > upgrade to Unbound 1.4.13 (jakob@)

== security ========================================================== 08/12 ==

p5-GnuPG-Interface

  > - update to GnuPG-Interface-0.44
  > from Pascal Stumpf (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

notification-daemon

  > Remove EXTRACT_SUFX. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

TclXML

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer (jakob@)

wdiff

  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-tests_testsuite

  > update to wdiff 1.0.1, from Pascal Stumpf.
  > - while there, replace a poorly-formatted DESCR with newer text from
  > upstream (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

mod_auth_bsd

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_auth_kerb

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_auth_ldap

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_auth_mysql

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_auth_pgsql

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_auth_radius

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_bandwidth

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_dav

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_fastcgi

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_geoip

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_gzip

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_jk

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_layout

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_ldapvhost

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_log_sql

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_mp3

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_perl

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_random

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_ruby

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_scgi

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_security

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

mod_text2html

  > Better @exec-update lines; don't produce an error with pkg_add updates
  > if the module is installed but not activated. From Mikolaj Kucharski with
  > help from halex@, looks good to halex. (sthen@)

p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainer (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump revision (maintainer dropped) (jakob@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > Link sis-gnome. (pirofti@)

gnustep

  + webserver/distinfo                    + webserver/Makefile
  + webserver/pkg/DESCR                   + webserver/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import GNUstep WebServer framework:

  + sqlclient/distinfo                    + sqlclient/Makefile
  + sqlclient/pkg/DESCR                   + sqlclient/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import GNUstep SQLClient framework:

  ~ Makefile

  > hook up sqlclient and webserver (sebastia@)

sis-gnome

  + Makefile                              + files/sis-install.sh

  >	Make little sisters all around the world happy.

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR