[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Sep 23 07:00:01 BST 2011

distrib/sets                            etc/mtree/4.4BSD.dist
etc/nginx/fastcgi_params                etc/nginx/koi-utf
etc/nginx/koi-win                       etc/nginx/mime.types
etc/nginx/nginx.conf                    etc/nginx/scgi_params
etc/nginx/uwsgi_params                  etc/nginx/win-utf
etc/rc.d/rc.subr                        gnu
gnu/usr.bin/cc                          lib/libc
lib/libm                                lib/librthread
sys/arch/alpha/alpha                    sys/arch/arm/arm
sys/arch/arm/conf                       sys/arch/arm/mainbus
sys/arch/hppa64/conf                    sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/m68k/m68k
sys/arch/mips64/mips64                  sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/dev/ata
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/scsi
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/compress
usr.bin/hexdump                         usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/yacc                            usr.sbin/adduser
usr.sbin/nginx                          usr.sbin/tcpdump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi                          ~ lists/comp/mi
  ~ lists/comp/md.vax

  > install infnan(3/VAX) into man3/vax/ on all archs;
  > clean make build tested on i386;
  > ok deraadt@, no objections from martynas@ (schwarze@)

  ~ lists/comp/md.alpha                   ~ lists/comp/md.amd64
  ~ lists/comp/md.armish                  ~ lists/comp/md.aviion
  ~ lists/comp/md.hp300                   ~ lists/comp/md.hppa
  ~ lists/comp/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/comp/md.i386
  ~ lists/comp/md.landisk                 ~ lists/comp/md.loongson
  ~ lists/comp/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/comp/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/comp/md.palm
  ~ lists/comp/md.sgi                     ~ lists/comp/md.socppc
  ~ lists/comp/md.sparc                   ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/comp/md.vax                     ~ lists/comp/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > Always install all manuals on all architectures.
  > No more exceptions even for binutils.
  > No more share/man in src/distrib/sets/lists/*/md.*
  > ok deraadt@ (schwarze@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/07 ==

mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  ~ mtree/4.4BSD.dist

  > install infnan(3/VAX) into man3/vax/ on all archs;
  > clean make build tested on i386;
  > ok deraadt@, no objections from martynas@ (schwarze@)

nginx/fastcgi_params

  + nginx/fastcgi_params

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/koi-utf

  + nginx/koi-utf

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/koi-win

  + nginx/koi-win

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/mime.types

  + nginx/mime.types

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/nginx.conf

  ~ nginx/nginx.conf

  > since we are chrooting nginx by default let's set a sane default docroot
  > (robert@)

  + nginx/nginx.conf

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/scgi_params

  + nginx/scgi_params

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/uwsgi_params

  + nginx/uwsgi_params

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

nginx/win-utf

  + nginx/win-utf

  > add config files for nginx, but keep them unlinked because they would
  > overlap with the port's config files (robert@)

rc.d/rc.subr

  ~ rc.d/rc.subr

  > Add missing "*)" case statement and make sure RC_DEBUG and RC_FORCE are
  > unset beforehands; prodded by halex@
  > Add rc_usage().
  > ok halex@ (ajacoutot@)

== gnu =============================================================== 03/07 ==

gnu

  ~ usr.bin/Makefile

  > Always install all manuals on all architectures.
  > No more exceptions even for binutils.
  > No more share/man in src/distrib/sets/lists/*/md.*
  > ok deraadt@ (schwarze@)

usr.bin/cc

  ~ libgcc/Makefile

  > Add missing ia64 bits. (kettenis@)

== lib =============================================================== 04/07 ==

  ~ gen/glob.c

  > fix GLOB_KEEPSTAT without GLOB_NOSORT; the implicit sort was being
  > applied only to the gl_pathv vector and not the corresponding gl_statv
  > array. reported in OpenSSH bz#1935; feedback and okay matthew@ (djm@)

  ~ gen/ctype_.c

  > Stop using the latin1 character set in the "C" locale. This behaviour was
  > non-standard. Tools which aren't locale-aware should only print ASCII but
  > were also printing latin1 which looks garbled in UTF-8 terminals.
  > Folks who want to use an extended character set now must set LC_CTYPE.
  > ok millert uwe naddy espie (stsp@)

libm

  ~ Makefile                              ~ man/infnan.3
  + man/Makefile

  > install infnan(3/VAX) into man3/vax/ on all archs;
  > clean make build tested on i386;
  > ok deraadt@, no objections from martynas@ (schwarze@)

librthread

  ~ rthread_sync.c

  > Return the correct errno (EBUSY) when pthread_mutex_trylock() is
  > called on an ERRORCHECK mutex that is locked by this thread.  Problem
  > observed by uwe@ (guenther@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ pmap.c

  > nowadays uvm_init() calls pmap_init(), not vm_init(); so update the
  > comments.
  > ok ariane@ (jasper@)

arch/arm/arm

  - blockio.S

  > None of the mainbus child devices care about getting a bus_space_tag_t from
  > its parent, because they know better; so don't bother providing one, which
  > allows more unused code to go to the Attic.
  > While there, redo the config machinery for mainbus child devices, to bring
  > it to our current standards. This also allows them to be disabled in UKC,
  > should there be a need for this in the future. (miod@)

arch/arm/conf

  - files.footbridge

  > this escaped when miod threw cats off a bridge
  > ok miod@ (jsg@)

  ~ files.arm

  > None of the mainbus child devices care about getting a bus_space_tag_t from
  > its parent, because they know better; so don't bother providing one, which
  > allows more unused code to go to the Attic.
  > While there, redo the config machinery for mainbus child devices, to bring
  > it to our current standards. This also allows them to be disabled in UKC,
  > should there be a need for this in the future. (miod@)

arch/arm/mainbus

  - mainbus_io.c                          - mainbus_io_asm.S
  ~ mainbus.c                             ~ mainbus.h

  > None of the mainbus child devices care about getting a bus_space_tag_t from
  > its parent, because they know better; so don't bother providing one, which
  > allows more unused code to go to the Attic.
  > While there, redo the config machinery for mainbus child devices, to bring
  > it to our current standards. This also allows them to be disabled in UKC,
  > should there be a need for this in the future. (miod@)

arch/hppa64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Disable option DEBUG for hppa64 - it is now too noisy to be useful.
  > ok kettenis@ (jsing@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ intr.c

  > Do not trash the mask value when setting and clearing the system mask.
  > Add a diagnostic for interrupt handler IPL levels. (jsing@)

  ~ disksubr.c

  > Catchup to hppa disksubr: determining label offset the new way (deraadt@)

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ conf.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ process_machdep.c
  ~ vm_machdep.c

  > Start removing some tiny irrelevant differences between hppa64 and hppa
  > so that important differences can be spotted easier. (deraadt@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Declare waittime variable to unbreak build. (jsing@)

  ~ autoconf.c                            ~ conf.c
  ~ db_interface.c

  > Ansify functions definitions. (jsing@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ acpi_wakecode.S

  > spacing cleanup after mlarkin visited the file (deraadt@)

  ~ apicvec.s                             ~ vector.s

  > The MY_COUNT abstraction which depends on locore including these two
  > files is ridiculous.  Remove it. (deraadt@)

  ~ hibernate_machdep.c

  > KNF of mlarkin's code, requested by him.  Some improvements to the
  > interface
  > for talking to the disk driver snuck in.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ pmap_motorola.c

  > nowadays uvm_init() calls pmap_init(), not vm_init(); so update the
  > comments.
  > ok ariane@ (jasper@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ pmap.c

  > nowadays uvm_init() calls pmap_init(), not vm_init(); so update the
  > comments.
  > ok ariane@ (jasper@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ pmap.c

  > nowadays uvm_init() calls pmap_init(), not vm_init(); so update the
  > comments.
  > ok ariane@ (jasper@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ pmap.c

  > nowadays uvm_init() calls pmap_init(), not vm_init(); so update the
  > comments.
  > ok ariane@ (jasper@)

dev/ata

  ~ ata_wdc.c                             ~ wdvar.h

  > KNF of mlarkin's code, requested by him.  Some improvements to the
  > interface
  > for talking to the disk driver snuck in.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ drm/files.drm

  > Fix white space and tabs here. ok miod@, oga@ (matthieu@)

kern

  ~ kern_malloc.c

  > Improve kernel malloc type checking.
  > ok deraadt@ (jsing@)

  ~ subr_hibernate.c

  > KNF of mlarkin's code, requested by him.  Some improvements to the
  > interface
  > for talking to the disk driver snuck in.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

net

  ~ pf.c                                  ~ pf_norm.c
  ~ pf_osfp.c                             ~ pfvar.h

  > As I have touched half of pf lines anyway, fix whitespaces now.
  > KNF, no binary change. (bluhm@)

scsi

  ~ scsiconf.c

  > Fix order of arguments passed to malloc(9) - type first then flags.
  > (jsing@)

sys

  ~ hibernate.h

  > KNF of mlarkin's code, requested by him.  Some improvements to the
  > interface
  > for talking to the disk driver snuck in.
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

compress

  ~ compress.h                            ~ gzip.1
  ~ gzopen.c                              ~ main.c
  ~ nullopen.c                            ~ zopen.c

  > Remove the rcsid which were intentionally skipped in the "purge of 2009"
  > because the -V command printed them... gut the -V (and -L, while there)
  > to be silent.
  > ok miod jsg (deraadt@)

hexdump

  ~ hexdump.c

  > Revert r1.15. Now that the "C" locale is ASCII-only, this workaround
  > is no longer needed. (stsp@)

ssh

  ~ sftp.c

  > don't let remote_glob() implicitly sort its results in do_globbed_ls() -
  > in all likelihood, they will be resorted anyway (djm@)

yacc

  ~ error.c

  > Make use of the filename argument to open_error(), pointed out by
  > Michael W Bombardieri.
  > ok millert (nicm@)

adduser

  ~ adduser.perl

  > purge the rcsid (deraadt@)

nginx

  + Makefile.bsd-wrapper                  + CHANGES
  + CHANGES.ru                            + LICENSE
  + README                                + configure
  + README.OpenBSD                        + man/nginx.8
  + auto/define                           + auto/endianess
  + auto/feature                          + auto/have
  + auto/have_headers                     + auto/headers
  + auto/include                          + auto/init
  + auto/install                          + auto/make
  + auto/modules                          + auto/nohave
  + auto/options                          + auto/sources
  + auto/stubs                            + auto/summary
  + auto/unix                             + auto/cc/acc
  + auto/cc/bcc                           + auto/cc/ccc
  + auto/cc/conf                          + auto/cc/gcc
  + auto/cc/icc                           + auto/cc/msvc
  + auto/cc/name                          + auto/cc/owc
  + auto/cc/sunc                          + auto/lib/conf
  + auto/lib/make                         + auto/lib/test
  + auto/lib/geoip/conf                   + auto/lib/google-perftools/conf
  + auto/lib/libatomic/conf               + auto/lib/libatomic/make
  + auto/lib/libgd/conf                   + auto/lib/libxslt/conf
  + auto/lib/md5/conf                     + auto/lib/md5/make
  + auto/lib/md5/makefile.bcc             + auto/lib/md5/makefile.msvc
  + auto/lib/md5/makefile.owc             + auto/lib/openssl/conf
  + auto/lib/openssl/make                 + auto/lib/openssl/makefile.bcc
  + auto/lib/openssl/makefile.msvc        + auto/lib/pcre/conf
  + auto/lib/pcre/make                    + auto/lib/pcre/makefile.bcc
  + auto/lib/pcre/makefile.msvc           + auto/lib/pcre/makefile.owc
  + auto/lib/perl/conf                    + auto/lib/perl/make
  + auto/lib/sha1/conf                    + auto/lib/sha1/make
  + auto/lib/sha1/makefile.bcc            + auto/lib/sha1/makefile.msvc
  + auto/lib/sha1/makefile.owc            + auto/lib/zlib/conf
  + auto/lib/zlib/make                    + auto/lib/zlib/makefile.bcc
  + auto/lib/zlib/makefile.msvc           + auto/lib/zlib/makefile.owc
  + auto/lib/zlib/patch.zlib.h            + auto/os/conf
  + auto/os/darwin                        + auto/os/freebsd
  + auto/os/linux                         + auto/os/solaris
  + auto/os/win32                         + auto/types/sizeof
  + auto/types/typedef                    + auto/types/uintptr_t
  + auto/types/value                      + conf/fastcgi.conf
  + conf/fastcgi_params                   + conf/koi-utf
  + conf/koi-win                          + conf/mime.types
  + conf/nginx.conf                       + conf/scgi_params
  + conf/uwsgi_params                     + conf/win-utf
  + contrib/geo2nginx.pl                  + contrib/README
  + contrib/unicode2nginx/koi-utf
  + contrib/unicode2nginx/unicode-to-nginx.pl
  + contrib/unicode2nginx/win-utf         + html/50x.html
  + html/index.html                       + src/event/ngx_event.c
  + src/event/ngx_event.h                 + src/event/ngx_event_accept.c
  + src/event/ngx_event_busy_lock.c       + src/event/ngx_event_busy_lock.h
  + src/event/ngx_event_connect.c         + src/event/ngx_event_connect.h
  + src/event/ngx_event_mutex.c           + src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c
  + src/event/ngx_event_openssl.h         + src/event/ngx_event_pipe.c
  + src/event/ngx_event_pipe.h            + src/event/ngx_event_posted.c
  + src/event/ngx_event_posted.h          + src/event/ngx_event_timer.c
  + src/event/ngx_event_timer.h           + src/event/modules/ngx_aio_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_devpoll_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_epoll_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_eventport_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_kqueue_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_poll_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_rtsig_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_select_module.c
  + src/event/modules/ngx_win32_select_module.c
  + src/http/ngx_http.c                   + src/http/ngx_http.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_busy_lock.c         + src/http/ngx_http_busy_lock.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_cache.h             + src/http/ngx_http_config.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_copy_filter_module.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_core_module.c       + src/http/ngx_http_core_module.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_file_cache.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_header_filter_module.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_parse.c             + src/http/ngx_http_parse_time.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_postpone_filter_module.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_request.c           + src/http/ngx_http_request.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_request_body.c      + src/http/ngx_http_script.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_script.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_special_response.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_upstream.c          + src/http/ngx_http_upstream.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_upstream_round_robin.c
  + src/http/ngx_http_upstream_round_robin.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_variables.c         + src/http/ngx_http_variables.h
  + src/http/ngx_http_write_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_access_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_addition_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_auth_basic_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_autoindex_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_browser_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_charset_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_chunked_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_dav_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_degradation_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_empty_gif_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_fastcgi_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_flv_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_geo_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_geoip_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_gzip_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_gzip_static_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_headers_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_image_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_index_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_limit_req_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_limit_zone_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_log_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_map_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_memcached_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_not_modified_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_proxy_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_random_index_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_range_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_realip_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_referer_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_rewrite_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_scgi_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_secure_link_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_split_clients_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_ssi_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_ssi_filter_module.h
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_ssl_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_ssl_module.h
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_static_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_uwsgi_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_stub_status_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_sub_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_upstream_ip_hash_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_userid_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/ngx_http_xslt_filter_module.c
  + src/http/modules/perl/Makefile.PL     + src/http/modules/perl/nginx.pm
  + src/http/modules/perl/nginx.xs
  + src/http/modules/perl/ngx_http_perl_module.c
  + src/http/modules/perl/ngx_http_perl_module.h
  + src/http/modules/perl/typemap         + src/mail/ngx_mail.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail.h
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_auth_http_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_core_module.c       + src/mail/ngx_mail_handler.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_imap_handler.c      + src/mail/ngx_mail_imap_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_imap_module.h       + src/mail/ngx_mail_parse.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_pop3_handler.c      + src/mail/ngx_mail_pop3_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_pop3_module.h       + src/mail/ngx_mail_proxy_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_smtp_handler.c      + src/mail/ngx_mail_smtp_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_smtp_module.h       + src/mail/ngx_mail_ssl_module.c
  + src/mail/ngx_mail_ssl_module.h        + src/misc/ngx_cpp_test_module.cpp
  + src/misc/ngx_google_perftools_module.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_aio_read.c            + src/os/unix/ngx_aio_read_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_aio_write.c           + src/os/unix/ngx_aio_write_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_alloc.c               + src/os/unix/ngx_alloc.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_atomic.h              + src/os/unix/ngx_channel.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_channel.h             + src/os/unix/ngx_daemon.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_darwin.h              + src/os/unix/ngx_darwin_config.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_darwin_init.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_darwin_sendfile_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_errno.c               + src/os/unix/ngx_errno.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_file_aio_read.c       + src/os/unix/ngx_files.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_files.h               + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_config.h      + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_init.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_rfork_thread.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_rfork_thread.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_sendfile_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_gcc_atomic_amd64.h    + src/os/unix/ngx_gcc_atomic_ppc.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_gcc_atomic_sparc64.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_gcc_atomic_x86.h      + src/os/unix/ngx_linux.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_linux_aio_read.c      + src/os/unix/ngx_linux_config.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_linux_init.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_linux_sendfile_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_os.h                  + src/os/unix/ngx_recv.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_posix_config.h        + src/os/unix/ngx_posix_init.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_process.c             + src/os/unix/ngx_process.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_process_cycle.c       + src/os/unix/ngx_process_cycle.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_pthread_thread.c      + src/os/unix/ngx_readv_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_send.c                + src/os/unix/ngx_setproctitle.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_setproctitle.h        + src/os/unix/ngx_shmem.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_shmem.h               + src/os/unix/ngx_socket.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_socket.h              + src/os/unix/ngx_solaris.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_solaris_config.h      + src/os/unix/ngx_solaris_init.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_solaris_sendfilev_chain.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_sunpro_amd64.il
  + src/os/unix/ngx_sunpro_atomic_sparc64.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_sunpro_sparc64.il     + src/os/unix/ngx_sunpro_x86.il
  + src/os/unix/ngx_thread.h              + src/os/unix/ngx_time.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_time.h                + src/os/unix/ngx_udp_recv.c
  + src/os/unix/ngx_user.c                + src/os/unix/ngx_user.h
  + src/os/unix/ngx_writev_chain.c        + src/os/unix/rfork_thread.S
  + src/pcre/pcre_chartables.c            + src/pcre/pcre_compile.c
  + src/pcre/pcre_exec.c                  + src/pcre/pcre_fullinfo.c
  + src/pcre/pcre_globals.c               + src/pcre/pcre_tables.c
  + src/pcre/pcre_try_flipped.c           + src/pcre/pcre_newline.c
  + src/pcre/pcre.h                       + src/pcre/config.h
  + src/pcre/pcre_internal.h              + src/pcre/ucp.h
  + src/pcre/pcre_ucd.c                   + src/pcre/pcre_ord2utf8.c
  + src/pcre/pcre_xclass.c                + src/pcre/pcre_valid_utf8.c
  + src/pcre/LICENCE

  > New import:
  >	import of nginx 1.0.6 with a bundled libpcre needed for pcre to work

  + src/core/nginx.c                      + src/core/nginx.h
  + src/core/ngx_array.c                  + src/core/ngx_array.h
  + src/core/ngx_buf.c                    + src/core/ngx_buf.h
  + src/core/ngx_conf_file.c              + src/core/ngx_conf_file.h
  + src/core/ngx_config.h                 + src/core/ngx_connection.c
  + src/core/ngx_connection.h             + src/core/ngx_core.h
  + src/core/ngx_cpuinfo.c                + src/core/ngx_crc.h
  + src/core/ngx_crc32.c                  + src/core/ngx_crc32.h
  + src/core/ngx_crypt.c                  + src/core/ngx_crypt.h
  + src/core/ngx_cycle.c                  + src/core/ngx_cycle.h
  + src/core/ngx_file.c                   + src/core/ngx_file.h
  + src/core/ngx_hash.c                   + src/core/ngx_hash.h
  + src/core/ngx_inet.c                   + src/core/ngx_inet.h
  + src/core/ngx_list.c                   + src/core/ngx_list.h
  + src/core/ngx_log.c                    + src/core/ngx_log.h
  + src/core/ngx_md5.c                    + src/core/ngx_md5.h
  + src/core/ngx_murmurhash.c             + src/core/ngx_murmurhash.h
  + src/core/ngx_open_file_cache.c        + src/core/ngx_open_file_cache.h
  + src/core/ngx_output_chain.c           + src/core/ngx_palloc.c
  + src/core/ngx_palloc.h                 + src/core/ngx_parse.c
  + src/core/ngx_parse.h                  + src/core/ngx_queue.c
  + src/core/ngx_queue.h                  + src/core/ngx_radix_tree.c
  + src/core/ngx_radix_tree.h             + src/core/ngx_rbtree.c
  + src/core/ngx_rbtree.h                 + src/core/ngx_regex.c
  + src/core/ngx_regex.h                  + src/core/ngx_resolver.c
  + src/core/ngx_resolver.h               + src/core/ngx_sha1.h
  + src/core/ngx_shmtx.c                  + src/core/ngx_shmtx.h
  + src/core/ngx_slab.c                   + src/core/ngx_slab.h
  + src/core/ngx_spinlock.c               + src/core/ngx_string.c
  + src/core/ngx_string.h                 + src/core/ngx_times.c
  + src/core/ngx_times.h

  > thank you CVS for missing the "core" directory (robert@)

  ~ auto/make                             ~ auto/sources
  ~ auto/lib/pcre/conf

  > pick the internal pcre up and use that (robert@)

  ~ src/pcre/pcre_compile.c               ~ src/pcre/pcre_fullinfo.c

  > fix two signed/unsigned comparsions (robert@)

  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_process_cycle.c

  > unconditionally chroot to the www user's homedir by default (robert@)

tcpdump

  ~ privsep.c

  > Revert r1.29. Now that the "C" locale is ASCII-only, this workaround
  > is no longer needed.  ok naddy (stsp@)

  ~ print-frag6.c