[odc] Daily src changes for 2011-09-23

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Sep 24 07:00:01 BST 2011

Makefile.cross                          regress/lib
share/man                               sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.bin/tmux

== Makefile.cross ==================================================== 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/Makefile.cross

Makefile.cross

  > Detect word-size mismatches between host and target, which result in
  > the cross compiler generating bad code, and abort
  > ok deraadt@ (guenther@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/05 ==

lib

  ~ libpthread/pthread_mutex/pthread_mutex.c

  > Add a test for recursive pthread_mutex_trylock()
  > ok guenther@ (uwe@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > some more gnome.port.mk tweaks:
  > - MODGNOME_DESKTOP_FILE is not uncondtionally set.
  > - slightly expand the FAKE_FLAGS line (jasper@)

  ~ man5/port-modules.5

  > - sync MODGNOME_TOOLS=yelp description with the comments in the actual
  > module (jasper@)

  ~ man7/ports.7

  > tell people to use dpb for bulk builds (espie@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  ~ siopvar.h

  > Make sure siop_xfer is a multiple of 128 bytes as intended (and as told by
  > the comments); this makes hppa64 much happier according to jsing at .
  > ok krw@ exactly two years ago, it was about time to commit this. (miod@)

  > XHCI -> xHCI and some additional devices (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

kern

  ~ subr_pool.c

  > ph = pool_get(&phpool, PR_NOWAIT) can return NULL, so dont unconditionally
  > write to ph.
  > ok blambert@ matthew@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

  ~ subr_pool.c

  > touching pr_nput and pr_nget outside the lock might be racy since ++ and --
  > arent necessarily atomic.
  > this is an update of a diff matthew@ posted to tech@ over a year ago.
  > (dlg@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 05/05 ==

  ~ auth-options.c                        ~ channels.c
  ~ channels.h                            ~ servconf.c
  ~ sshd.8

  > Add wildcard support to PermitOpen, allowing things like "PermitOpen
  > localhost:*".  bz #1857, ok djm markus. (dtucker@)

  ~ channels.c                            ~ channels.h
  ~ compat.c                              ~ compat.h
  ~ mux.c                                 ~ readconf.c
  ~ readconf.h                            ~ ssh.c
  ~ version.h

  > unbreak remote portforwarding with dynamic allocated listen ports:
  > 1) send the actual listen port in the open message (instead of 0).
  > this allows multiple forwardings with a dynamic listen port
  > 2) update the matching permit-open entry, so we can identify where
  > to connect to
  > report: den at skbkontur.ru and P. Szczygielski
  > feedback and ok djm@ (markus@)

tmux