ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 27 07:00:20 BST 2011

audio/grip                              databases/evolution-data-server
databases/postgresql                    databases/tdb
devel                                   devel/gconf2
devel/geany                             devel/giggle
devel/gsettings-desktop-schemas         devel/libgtop2
devel/libpeas                           devel/libwnck3
devel/tig                               devel/vte
devel/vte3                              games/openttd
graphics/feh                            lang/gcc
lang/python                             mail/evolution
mail/evolution-exchange                 mail/evolution-rss
mail/fdm                                mail/gmime
net/lftp                                net/samba
security/assl                           sysutils/cyphertite
www/cssed                               www/vteplugin
www/webkit                              x11/gnome
x11/gtk+3                               x11/gtksourceview3
x11/remmina                             x11/roxterm
x11/rxvt-unicode                        x11/st
x11/terminator                          x11/tilda
x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

grip

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable gnome-online-accounts. (ajacoutot@)

postgresql

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > Bugfix update
  > ok ajacoutot@ (pea@)

tdb

  ~ patches/patch-tdb_mk                  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to tdb 1.27, from Ian McWilliam / Stefan Rinkes, needed for samba
  > update
  > ok nicm@ (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

gconf2

  ~ patches/patch-defaults_Makefile_in    ~ patches/patch-gconf_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gconf_gconfd_c
  ~ patches/patch-gsettings_gsettings-data-convert_1

  > Update to gconf2-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

geany

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

giggle

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

gsettings-desktop-schemas

  - pkg/patch-schemas_org_gnome_desktop_default-applications_gschema_xml_in_in

  > Update to gsettings-desktop-schemas-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile

  > bump so this gets rebuild and we can read vfs.generic.bcstats again.
  > (jasper@)

libpeas

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-libpeas_peas-object-module_c

  > - unbreak the python plugin loader (jasper@)

libwnck3

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

tig

  > update to tig 0.18, from maintainer Tobias Ulmer (sthen@)

vte

  - pkg/DESCR-pty-helper                  - pkg/PFRAG.gtk2-main
  - pkg/PFRAG.no-gtk2-main                - pkg/PLIST-pty-helper
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_pty_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-gnome-pty-helper_Makefile_in

  > - newer vte versions don't support gtk2 anymore, so remove the gtk2 flavor
  > here
  > and make it the default. also merge the pty-helper subpackage into the
  > mainpackage.
  > a gtk3 vte port is coming up and depending ports will be adjusted (jasper@)

vte3

  + patches/patch-src_pty_c
  + patches/patch-gnome-pty-helper_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import vte 0.30.0 (gtk3 only)

  > missing conflict marker (jasper@)

  > Fix conflict marker. (ajacoutot@)

  > fix the other conflict marker too.. (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

openttd

  ~ patches/patch-src_fileio_cpp          ~ pkg/PLIST

  > SECURITY/bugfix update to OpenTTD 1.1.3, from Daniel Dickman (maintainer),
  > thanks Tobias Ulmer for testing.
  > CVE-2011-3341 Denial of service via improperly validated commands
  > CVE-2011-3342 Buffer overflows in savegame loading
  > CVE-2011-3343 Multiple buffer overflows in validation of external data
  > (sthen@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

feh

  - patches/patch-src_imlib_c             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-man_feh_pre
  ~ patches/patch-src_options_c

  > feh-1.16.2 (dcoppa@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/12 ==

gcc

  ~ 3.3/Makefile

  > use bsd.port.arch.mk framework (naddy@)

python

  ~ 3.2/Makefile                          ~ 3.2/pkg/PLIST-gdbm
  ~ 3.2/pkg/PLIST-idle                    ~ 3.2/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ 3.2/pkg/PLIST-tests                   ~ 3.2/pkg/PLIST-tkinter

  > Changed to allow installation with other python versions.
  > ok sthen@ fsgch@ (nigel@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/12 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Missing BUILD+RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Enable gnome-online-accounts. (ajacoutot@)

evolution-exchange

  ~ Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

evolution-rss

  ~ Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

fdm

  ~ Makefile

  > adapt to tdb changes, from Ian McWilliam / Stefan Rinkes, ok nicm@
  > tighter libspec in WANTLIB from me. (sthen@)

  + patches/patch-db-tdb_c                + patches/patch-fdm_h

  > add patches (sthen@)

gmime

  ~ Makefile

  > use bsd.port.arch.mk framework (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

lftp

  ~ Makefile

  > fix incorrect license marker (GPLv3+ not GPLv2). (sthen@)

samba

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-nsswitch_wbinfo_c       ~ patches/patch-smbd_utmp_c
  ~ patches/patch-web_swat_c              ~ pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/README-main

  > update to samba 3.6.0, from Ian McWilliam / Stefan Rinkes
  > tweaks/testing from me and nigel@ (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 09/12 ==

assl

  > update to 0.10.2
  > from maintainer, looked at by sthen@ (todd@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

cyphertite

  > update to 0.4.5
  > from maintainer, looked at by sthen@ (todd@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

cssed

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

vteplugin

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

webkit

  > Update to webkit 1.4.3, no fallout in a bulk. Bump shlib majors as
  > apparently a bunch of funcs were removed/added/protos changed.. sigh.
  > (landry@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  ~ desktop/Makefile                      ~ desktop/distinfo
  ~ desktop/patch-libgnome-desktop_gnome-desktop-thumbnail_c
  ~ desktop/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-desktop-3.1.92; needed for upcoming gnome-scrensaver
  > update. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ keyring/distinfo
  ~ keyring/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to stable gnome-keyring-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ screensaver/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-screensaver-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ seahorse/Makefile                     ~ seahorse/distinfo
  ~ seahorse/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to stable seahorse-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile

  > No need for startup-notification anymore. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ seahorse/Makefile

  > Enable avahi discovery. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ controlcenter/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ eog/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ nautilus/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB here as well to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ desktop/Makefile

  > Remove bogus LIB_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ seahorse-plugins/Makefile

  > WANTLIB block was missing. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ nautilus-open-terminal/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ eog/Makefile

  > Remove bogus LIB_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ desktop/Makefile                      ~ desktop/distinfo

  > Update to stable gnome-desktop-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  + seahorse-sharing/distinfo             + seahorse-sharing/Makefile
  + seahorse-sharing/pkg/DESCR            + seahorse-sharing/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Import seahorse-sharing-3.2.

  ~ Makefile

  > +seahorse-sharing (ajacoutot@)

  - session/patches/patch-gnome-session_Makefile_in
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/distinfo
  ~ session/patches/patch-gnome-session_gsm-consolekit_c
  ~ session/patches/patch-gnome-session_main_c
  ~ session/pkg/PLIST                     ~ session/pkg/README

  > Update to gnome-session-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile

  > Regen WANTLIB to unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  - menus/patches/patch-util-Makefile_in
  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ menus/distinfo
  ~ menus/patches/patch-libmenu_gmenu-tree_c
  ~ menus/pkg/PLIST                       + menus/patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > - update to 3.2.0
  > * disable gmenu-simple-editor as it's not been ported to PyGi yet.
  > (jasper@)

  ~ libgweather/Makefile                  ~ libgweather/distinfo
  ~ libgweather/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile              ~ settings-daemon/pkg/PLIST

  > Fix the xrandr @sample dir path. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile              ~ nautilus-sendto/distinfo
  ~ nautilus-sendto/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to nautilus-sendto-3.0.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ menus/Makefile

  > i accidentally the module (jasper@)

  - system-monitor/patches/patch-src_openfiles_cpp
  - system-monitor/patches/patch-src_sysinfo_cpp
  ~ system-monitor/Makefile               ~ system-monitor/distinfo
  ~ system-monitor/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/distinfo
  ~ panel/patches/patch-gnome-panel_menu_c
  ~ panel/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ backgrounds/Makefile                  ~ backgrounds/distinfo

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/distinfo
  ~ tracker/patch-src_libtracker-common_Makefile_in
  ~ tracker/patch-src_miners_fs_tracker-config_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-abw_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-gif_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-pdf_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-text_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-tiff_c
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-xmp_c
  ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST-evolution           ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to (meta-)tracker-0.12.3. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gucharmap/distinfo
  ~ gucharmap/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ gucharmap/distinfo

  > use correct EXTRACT_SUFX (jasper@)

  ~ session/Makefile

  > Missing RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ settings-daemon/Makefile

  > Missing BUILD+RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ video-arcade/Makefile

  > Missing BUILD+RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ mousetweaks/Makefile

  > Add missing BUILD+RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gucharmap/Makefile

  > Unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ alacarte/Makefile

  > mark this broken (hopefully for now, but upstream seems dead..) as this
  > needs to be adjusted to new libgnome-menus API
  > discussed with aja@ (jasper@)

  - gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_daemon-main_c
  - gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_gvfsbackenddav_c
  - gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_gvfsbackendftp_c
  - gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_main_c      ~ gvfs/Makefile
  ~ gvfs/distinfo                         ~ gvfs/files/mount-archive.desktop.in
  ~ gvfs/patches/patch-config_h_in        ~ gvfs/patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ gvfs/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to gvfs-1.10.0. (ajacoutot@)

  + online-accounts/Makefile              + online-accounts/distinfo
  + online-accounts/pkg/DESCR             + online-accounts/pkg/PLIST
  + online-accounts/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + online-accounts/patches/patch-src_goabackend_goalogging_c

  > New import:
  >	import gnome-online-accounts 3.1.91

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

  ~ anjuta/Makefile                       ~ gedit-plugins/Makefile
  ~ genius/Makefile

  > adjust dependencies after vte(3) changes (jasper@)

  + gnote/patches/patch-src_sharp_uuid_hpp

  > unbreak when both ossp-uuid and e2fsprogs are installed.
  > spotted by aja@ (jasper@)

  ~ nautilus/Makefile                     ~ nautilus/distinfo

  > Update to nautilus-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile

  > Be nice to robert@ and enable facebook... (ajacoutot@)

  ~ terminal/Makefile                     ~ terminal/distinfo
  ~ terminal/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ utils/Makefile                        ~ utils/distinfo
  ~ utils/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ themes-standard/Makefile              ~ themes-standard/distinfo
  ~ themes-standard/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to stable gnome-themes-standard-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ utils/Makefile

  > No need to RUN_DEPENDS on nautilus anymore. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/pkg/README

  > Missing part in the "minimal" list. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ mousetweaks/Makefile                  ~ mousetweaks/distinfo
  ~ mousetweaks/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to mousetweaks-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  - power-manager/pkg/patch-src_gpm-backlight-helper_c
  ~ power-manager/Makefile                ~ power-manager/distinfo
  ~ power-manager/patches/patch-configure
  ~ power-manager/pkg/DESCR               ~ power-manager/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (note that some bits were moved to gnome-settings-daemon)
  > (jasper@)

  - vinagre/pkg/patch-plugins_reverse-vnc_vinagre-reverse-vnc-listener-dialog_c
  ~ vinagre/Makefile                      ~ vinagre/distinfo
  ~ vinagre/patches/patch-vinagre_vinagre-ssh_c
  ~ vinagre/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  - vino/patches/patch-capplet_vino-preferences_desktop_in_in
  ~ vino/Makefile                         ~ vino/distinfo
  ~ vino/patches/patch-capplet_vino-preferences_ui

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ ghex/Makefile                         ~ ghex/distinfo

  > - update to 3.0.0 (jasper@)

  ~ rygel/Makefile                        ~ rygel/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ rygel/pkg/PLIST

  > - enable mediaexport plugin so rygel can act as a media server. in addition
  > to merely (dis)playing media it can now stream to dlna clients too.
  > (jasper@)

  ~ rygel/Makefile

  > regen WANTLIB (jasper@)

  ~ file-roller/Makefile                  ~ file-roller/distinfo
  ~ file-roller/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit/distinfo
  ~ gedit/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ gedit-plugins/Makefile                ~ gedit-plugins/distinfo

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ anjuta-extras/Makefile                ~ anjuta-extras/distinfo

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile              ~ online-accounts/distinfo
  ~ online-accounts/patch-src_goabackend_goalogging_c
  ~ online-accounts/pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.2.0
  > * sync patch with upstream (jasper@)

gtk+3

  - patches/patch-gtk_gtkmountoperation-x11_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > Update to stable gtk+3-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

gtksourceview3

  > - update to 3.2.0 (jasper@)

remmina

  ~ core/Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

roxterm

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)

rxvt-unicode

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_perl_tabbed

  > Bugfix: pty input was not properly dispatched to the active tabbed
  > window when events were sent to the main window.
  > From upstream cvs revision 1.26 via maintainer Levai Daniel (dcoppa@)

st

  ~ Makefile

  > use a more normal DISTNAME/PKGNAME/WRKDIST construct rather than
  > overriding DISTFILES. ok zinke@ (sthen@)

terminator

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust after vte,gtk2 was merged into regular vte (jasper@)