ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 29 07:00:18 BST 2011

audio/audacious-plugins                 audio/rhythmbox
comms/gmfsk                             databases/evolution-data-server
devel                                   devel/ORBit2
devel/atk                               devel/atk2mm
devel/bakery                            devel/dconf
devel/gconf-editor                      devel/gconf2
devel/gconfmm                           devel/glade
devel/gobject-introspection             devel/goffice
devel/libIDL                            devel/libglade2
devel/libglademm                        devel/libgsf
devel/libgtop2                          devel/libnotify
devel/libsoup                           devel/libunique
devel/libunique3                        devel/libwnck
devel/libwnck3                          devel/pango
devel/pangomm                           devel/py-monthdelta
devel/py-orbit                          devel/srecord
devel/vte                               devel/vte3
education/gamgi                         games/gbrainy
games/gnome-mastermind                  games/pioneers
geo/emerillon                           geo/viking
graphics/clutter                        graphics/dia
graphics/evince                         graphics/goocanvas
graphics/goocanvas2                     graphics/gthumb
graphics/libart                         graphics/pdfmod
graphics/simple-scan                    infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/mk                       lang/mono
lang/python                             lang/vala
mail/evolution                          mail/evolution-exchange
mail/evolution-rss                      math/gnumeric
misc/contacts                           net/glib2-networking
net/gnet                                net/libsocialweb
net/py-ipy                              net/telepathy
net/twitux                              productivity/glabels
productivity/gnucash                    sysutils/gamin
sysutils/notification-daemon            textproc
textproc/gtranslator                    textproc/rarian
textproc/rubber                         www/epiphany
www/epiphany-extensions                 www/gtkhtml3
www/gtkhtml4                            www/libcroco
x11/awn                                 x11/gnome
x11/gpointing-device-settings           x11/gtk-engines2
x11/gtk-vnc                             x11/gtk3-engines
x11/gtkglarea                           x11/gtksourceview
x11/gtksourceview3                      x11/gtksourceviewmm3
x11/polkit-gnome                        x11/py-gtk2
x11/xdg-user-dirs-gtk

== audio ============================================================= 01/19 ==

audacious-plugins

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove two bogus dependencies from LIB_DEPENDS.
  > While here, fix WANTLIB.
  > ok shadchin@ (dcoppa@)

rhythmbox

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  > Update to a new snapshot. (ajacoutot@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

gmfsk

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/19 ==

evolution-data-server

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  > - enable vala bindings (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/19 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-monthdelta (mpi@)

ORBit2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

atk

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

atk2mm

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

bakery

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

dconf

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gconf-editor

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gconf2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gconfmm

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

glade

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gobject-introspection

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

goffice

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libIDL

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libglade2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libglademm

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libgsf

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libgtop2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libnotify

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libsoup

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libunique

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libunique3

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libwnck

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libwnck3

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

pango

  ~ patches/patch-modules_Makefile_in     ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to pango-1.29.4: fix a crasher.
  > While here, move this port to use the gnome MODULE. (ajacoutot@)

pangomm

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

py-monthdelta

  >	Import py-monthdelta 0.9.1

py-orbit

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

srecord

  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import srecord 1.57

vte

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missed a bump in the shuffle. spotted by naddy@ (jasper@)

vte3

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== education ========================================================= 05/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

gamgi

  ~ patches/patch-src-make_local          ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 0.15.5 (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 06/19 ==

gbrainy

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gnome-mastermind

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

pioneers

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== geo =============================================================== 07/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

emerillon

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

viking

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/19 ==

clutter

  + cogl/Makefile                         + cogl/distinfo
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl-pango_cogl-pango-1_0_pc_in
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl-pango_cogl-pango-2_0-experimental_pc_in
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl-pango_cogl-pango_pc_in
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl_Makefile_in
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl_cogl-1_0_pc_in
  + cogl/patches/patch-cogl_cogl-2_0-experimental_pc_in
  + cogl/pkg/DESCR                        + cogl/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + cogl/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import of cogl-1.8.0;

  - cogl/pkg/PFRAG.shared                 ~ cogl/Makefile
  ~ cogl/pkg/PLIST

  > Add missing gettext MODULE.
  > Start SHARED_LIBS numbering at 0.0.
  > Tighten dependencies.
  > This port is SHARED_ONLY, so merge PFRAG.shared into PLIST. (ajacoutot@)

dia

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

evince

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

goocanvas

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

goocanvas2

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gthumb

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libart

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

pdfmod

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

simple-scan

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/19 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/Engine.pm

  > log ignored ports: with a ! in engine.log, and with full IGNORE message in
  > new log file ignored.log (espie@)

  ~ DPB/PortInfo.pm

  > cosmetic: let IGNORE string behave (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.arch.mk

  > cosmetic: don't repeat ourselves for NOT_FOR_ARCHS. (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > more default flavors cleanup:
  > - if there is no flavor in BUILD_PKGPATH, it's not necessarily the default,
  > make sure there's an empty flavor by appending a ,
  > - pass FLAVOR to dump-vars, so that eventually dpb can match "no flavor
  > specified" to "this is the default flavor", thus getting a bit smarter
  > (this should speed up the LISTING job by not traversing as many subdirs).
  > (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.arch.mk

  > MONO_ARCHS to de-dup the tree
  > ok robert@, aja@ (espie@)

== lang ============================================================== 10/19 ==

mono

  ~ mono.port.mk

  > reuse value from bsd.port.arch.mk (espie@)

python

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > python 2.6 is not longer but comment still valid for 2.7 so update
  > accordingly. (fgsch@)

vala

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_SHARED has been taken care of by gnome.port.mk for a while now.
  > (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 11/19 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > tighten e-d-s dependency; (jasper@)

evolution-exchange

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

evolution-rss

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 12/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

gnumeric

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== misc ============================================================== 13/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

contacts

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 14/19 ==

glib2-networking

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gnet

  ~ Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_SHARED has been taken care of by gnome.port.mk for a while now.
  > (jasper@)

libsocialweb

  > enable vala bindings
  > ok aja@ (jasper@)

py-ipy

  >	Import py-ipy 0.75

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove this port we already have it under devel/py-IP (mpi@)

telepathy

  ~ folks/Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  ~ folks/Makefile                        ~ folks/pkg/PLIST

  > - enable evolution-data-server backend (needed for upcoming gnome-contacts
  > port)
  > - add missing dependency on telepathy-mission-control (jasper@)

twitux

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== productivity ====================================================== 15/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

glabels

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gnucash

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 16/19 ==

gamin

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

notification-daemon

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 17/19 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > +rubber (ajacoutot@)

gtranslator

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

rarian

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

rubber

  >	Import rubber-1.1.

== www =============================================================== 18/19 ==

epiphany

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

epiphany-extensions

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gtkhtml3

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

gtkhtml4

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

libcroco

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 19/19 ==

awn

  > Explain why we disable vala.
  > Don't comment static libs, only modules.
  > ok jasper@ landry@ (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile              ~ online-accounts/distinfo
  ~ online-accounts/pkg/PLIST

  > - bugfix update to 3.2.0.1 (jasper@)

  ~ user-docs/Makefile                    ~ user-docs/distinfo

  > - bugfix update to 3.2.0.1 (jasper@)

  ~ themes-standard/Makefile              ~ themes-standard/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-themes-standard-3.2.0.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ online-accounts/Makefile

  > Tighten CONFIGURE_ARGS so that we use the default protocols list.
  > No pkg change. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tweak-tool/Makefile                   ~ tweak-tool/distinfo
  ~ tweak-tool/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-tweak-tool-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ devhelp/Makefile                      ~ devhelp/distinfo
  ~ devhelp/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to devhelp-3.2.0. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ krb5-auth-dialog/Makefile
  + krb5-auth-dialog/patch-src_krb5-auth-dialog_desktop_in

  > Add categories to desktop file, from upstream. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ vino/Makefile

  > Remove bogus LIB_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  - menus/patch-simple-editor_GMenuSimpleEditor_main_py
  - menus/patch-simple-editor_GMenuSimpleEditor_menufilewriter_py
  - menus/patch-simple-editor_GMenuSimpleEditor_menutreemodel_py
  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ menus/distinfo

  > - update to 3.2.0.1 (only fixes the menu editor, for which we already had
  > the patches) (jasper@)

  ~ byzanz/Makefile                       ~ settings-daemon/Makefile

  > CONFIGURE_STYLE=gnu is already set by Makefile.inc, so zap it here.
  > (jasper@)

  ~ screensaver/Makefile
  + screensaver/patches/patch-src_gs-window-x11_c

  > Revert a commit from upstream that would hang the display and make the
  > screensaver go crazy. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > since most ports using gnome.port.mk append to CONFIGURE_ENV to search in
  > ${LOCALBASE}/{include,lib}, move that into the module itself so it has sane
  > defaults. if a port needs to change CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS, one can set
  > MODGNOME_{CPP,LD}FLAGS.
  > discussed with and ok aja@, probably over some Lasko (or was it Union?)
  > (jasper@)

  ~ anjuta/Makefile                       ~ anjuta-extras/Makefile
  ~ at-spi2-atk/Makefile                  ~ at-spi2-core/Makefile
  ~ backgrounds/Makefile                  ~ baker/Makefile
  ~ byzanz/Makefile                       ~ controlcenter/Makefile
  ~ desktop/Makefile                      ~ devhelp/Makefile
  ~ doc-utils/Makefile                    ~ ekiga/Makefile
  ~ empathy/Makefile                      ~ eog/Makefile
  ~ eog-plugins/Makefile                  ~ f-spot/Makefile
  ~ file-roller/Makefile                  ~ games/Makefile
  ~ gcalctool/Makefile                    ~ gdl/Makefile
  ~ gdl1/Makefile                         ~ gdm/Makefile
  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit-plugins/Makefile
  ~ genius/Makefile                       ~ ghex/Makefile
  ~ gjs/Makefile                          ~ gnote/Makefile
  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gvfs/Makefile
  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ js-common/Makefile
  ~ keyring/Makefile                      ~ krb5-auth-dialog/Makefile
  ~ libbonobo/Makefile                    ~ libbonoboui/Makefile
  ~ libcryptui/Makefile                   ~ libgda/Makefile
  ~ libgdamm/Makefile                     ~ libgnome/Makefile
  ~ libgnome-keyring/Makefile             ~ libgnome-media-profiles/Makefile
  ~ libgnomecanvas/Makefile               ~ libgnomekbd/Makefile
  ~ libgnomeui/Makefile                   ~ libgweather/Makefile
  ~ librsvg/Makefile                      ~ libxklavier/Makefile
  ~ media/Makefile                        ~ menus/Makefile
  ~ metacity/Makefile                     ~ mime-data/Makefile
  ~ moserial/Makefile                     ~ mousetweaks/Makefile
  ~ nautilus/Makefile                     ~ nautilus-open-terminal/Makefile
  ~ nautilus-sendto/Makefile              ~ nettool/Makefile
  ~ online-accounts/Makefile              ~ orca/Makefile
  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ planner/Makefile
  ~ power-manager/Makefile                ~ py-gnome/Makefile
  ~ rygel/Makefile                        ~ screensaver/Makefile
  ~ seahorse/Makefile                     ~ seahorse-plugins/Makefile
  ~ seahorse-sharing/Makefile             ~ seed/Makefile
  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ settings-daemon/Makefile
  ~ system-monitor/Makefile               ~ terminal/Makefile
  ~ themes-standard/Makefile              ~ totem/Makefile
  ~ totem-pl-parser/Makefile              ~ tracker/Makefile
  ~ utils/Makefile                        ~ vfs2/Makefile
  ~ video-arcade/Makefile                 ~ vinagre/Makefile
  ~ vino/Makefile                         ~ yelp/Makefile
  ~ zenity/Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)

  + gedit-latex/Makefile                  + gedit-latex/distinfo
  + gedit-latex/pkg/DESCR                 + gedit-latex/pkg/PLIST
  + gedit-latex/patches/patch-latex_latex_environment_py

  > New import:
  >	Import gedit-latex-3.2.0.

  ~ Makefile

  > +gedit-latex
  > +yelp-tools (ajacoutot@)

  + yelp-tools/Makefile                   + yelp-tools/distinfo
  + yelp-tools/pkg/DESCR                  + yelp-tools/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Import yelp-tools-3.2.0.

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/pkg/README

  > Sync (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > when using MODGNOME_TOOLS=vala, also set --enable-vala-bindings. (jasper@)

  + contacts/Makefile                     + contacts/distinfo
  + contacts/pkg/DESCR                    + contacts/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import gnome-contacts 3.2.0.1

  ~ Makefile

  > sync (jasper@)

  ~ contacts/Makefile

  > Unbreak. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/pkg/README

  > Add gnome-contacts. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ media/Makefile                        ~ media/pkg/DESCR

  > Tweak DESCR. This package is pretty much useless as is because our
  > sndio(7) support in gstreamer isn't complete so we lack recording...
  > It is a candidate for the attic soon. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ vinagre/Makefile
  + vinagre/patches/patch-vinagre_vinagre-utils_c

  > - fix about dialog (jasper@)

gpointing-device-settings

  ~ Makefile

  > sync after recent gnome.port.mk CONFIGURE_ENV changes (jasper@)