[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-31

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 1 07:00:01 BST 2012

gnu/usr.bin/cvs                         sbin/fsck_msdos
sys/arch/sgi/hpc                        sys/kern
usr.bin/kdump

== gnu =============================================================== 01/04 ==

usr.bin/cvs

  ~ doc/cvs.texinfo

  > sync cvsignore patterns. ok sthen@ (matthieu@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/04 ==

fsck_msdos

  ~ boot.c                                ~ check.c
  ~ ext.h                                 ~ main.c

  > Make fsck_msdos work with non-512-byte sector devices. Problem noted
  > by and fixes tested by Alexey Vatchenko.
  > Add a bunch of tests and error messages so whatever media/devices
  > this breaks will be more easily fixed.
  > Ignore invalid signatures since we have other checks and many media
  > have missing signatures.
  > Use character device to read disk even when called directly. (krw@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

arch/sgi/hpc

  ~ zs.c

  > softintr_establish() takes IPL_xxx, not SI_xxx (harmless here since they
  > turned
  > out to be the same value). (miod@)

kern

  ~ subr_disk.c

  > Some whitespace/paren tweaks. Rename the mbr testing variable from
  > 'fattest' to 'mbrtest'. No change to .o. (krw@)

kdump

  ~ kdump.c