[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-04-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 2 07:00:01 BST 2012

etc/Makefile                            etc/rc.conf
etc/rc.d/btd                            lib/libc
lib/libexpat                            share/man
share/termtypes                         sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/aviion/conf
sys/arch/beagle/conf                    sys/arch/hp300/conf
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/loongson/conf                  sys/arch/luna88k/conf
sys/arch/mac68k/conf                    sys/arch/macppc/conf
sys/arch/mvme68k/conf                   sys/arch/mvme88k/conf
sys/arch/sgi/conf                       sys/arch/sgi/hpc
sys/arch/sparc/conf                     sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/arch/vax/conf                       sys/conf
sys/dev/usb                             sys/scsi
usr.bin/nc                              usr.bin/tmux
usr.bin/units                           usr.sbin/btctl
usr.sbin/btd                            usr.sbin/ldapd

== etc =============================================================== 01/06 ==

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > btd went away (deraadt@)

rc.conf

  ~ rc.conf

  > btd went away (deraadt@)

rc.d/btd

  - rc.d/btd

  > btd went away (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ sys/accept.2

  > remind people to think of the poor file descriptors
  > with claudio and jmc (deraadt@)

  ~ sys/accept.2

  > fix previous; (jmc@)

libexpat

  ~ Changes                               ~ README
  ~ shlib_version                         ~ doc/reference.html
  ~ lib/expat.h                           ~ lib/xmlparse.c
  ~ lib/xmltok_impl.c

  > update libexpat to 2.1.0.
  > use arc4random instead of rand/srand in generate_hash_secret_salt,
  > spotted by nicm@ and deraadt at .
  > ok nicm@ deraadt at . (rpointel@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/st.4

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

termtypes

  ~ termtypes.master

  > Update termtypes.master to terminfo.src from ncurses-5.9-20120331.
  > Mostly trivial changes. (nicm@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/aviion/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/beagle/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/hp300/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/loongson/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/luna88k/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/mac68k/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/mvme68k/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ GENERIC-IP22                          ~ GENERIC-IP27
  ~ GENERIC-IP30                          ~ GENERIC-IP32

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/sgi/hpc

  ~ zs.c

  > Increase delay between chip register accesses. Fixes the console freeze
  > during
  > install seen on IP22 and IP24. (miod@)

  ~ z8530tty.c

  > Fix merge botch when porting this from NetBSD; we don't need to disable the
  > TX interrupts since the TX interrupt handler now correctly acknowledges it.
  > (miod@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

arch/vax/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

conf

  ~ files

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_axe.c

  > make this work on big endian archs again, broken in the last commit.
  > fixes breakage noticed by landry@ on macppc (jsg@)

scsi

  ~ files.scsi                            ~ scsi_tape.h
  + audio_tape.c

  > Initial support for an audio attachment to tape drives. Currently limited
  > to reel drives (such as QIC-150 tape drives).
  > Joint work with guenther@, some tweaks by krw at .
  > ok dlg@ guenther@ krw@ ratchov@ (miod@)

nc

  ~ netcat.c

  > error out if accept() fails (deraadt@)

tmux

  ~ cmd-find-window.c

  > Only find each window once no matter how many panes, from Jonathan
  > Daugherty. (nicm@)

  ~ window-copy.c

  > Only exit mouse mode on scroll wheel when actually reaching the end of
  > the history, from James Nylen. (nicm@)

  ~ format.c                              ~ tmux.1

  > Add pane_current_path format, suggested by Mikolaj Kucharski. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-resize-pane.c                     ~ cmd-select-layout.c
  ~ key-bindings.c                        ~ layout.c
  ~ options-table.c                       ~ tmux.1
  ~ tmux.h                                ~ window.c

  > Add a layout history which can be stepped through with select-layout -u
  > and -U commands (bound to 'u' and 'U' by default). (nicm@)

  ~ layout.c

  > Fix option name. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-select-layout.c

  > Turn some errors down to info. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd-find-window.c                     ~ cmd-join-pane.c
  ~ window-copy.c                         ~ window.c

  > Minor style nits - return (). (nicm@)

  ~ input-keys.c

  > Simplify mouse input function. (nicm@)

  ~ layout.c

  > Fix some indentation. (nicm@)

  ~ tmux.h

  > Fix comment for mouse bits. (nicm@)

units

  ~ units.lib

  > update currency exchange rates; (jmc@)

btctl

  - Makefile                              - bt.conf.5
  - btctl.8                               - btctl.c
  - btctl.h                               - parse.y

  > btctl can go too, jmc notices (deraadt@)

btd

  - Makefile                              - atomicio.c
  - bt.c                                  - bt_subr.c
  - btd.8                                 - btd.c
  - btd.h                                 - conf.c
  - control.c                             - db.c
  - devinfo.c                             - fdpass.c
  - hci.c                                 - log.c
  - parse.y                               - sdp.c
  - sdp.h                                 - sdp_query.c
  - sdp_search.c                          - util.c

  > move to the Attic (deraadt@)

ldapd

  ~ ldape.c