ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 15 07:00:14 BST 2012

comms/hylafax                           devel/bison
devel/glib2                             devel/py-buildbot
devel/py-buildslave                     graphics/camlimages
graphics/gdk-pixbuf2                    graphics/netpbm
graphics/shotwell                       graphics/tiff
sysutils/gkrellm                        x11/gnome
x11/gtk+3                               x11/xloadimage

== comms ============================================================= 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

hylafax

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-hfaxd_FileTransfer_c++

  > fixes for tiff 4.0 API changes; from FreeBSD (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/05 ==

bison

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_output_c

  > retweak the evil bison hack to use our m4.
  > decide anything called "m4" is ours, so that gcc,-java builds consistently
  > again. (espie@)

glib2

  - patches/patch-configure_ac            - patches/patch-gio_Makefile_am
  - patches/patch-glib_gthread-posix_c    ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Minor update to glib2-2.32.1.
  > Note that some paths in gsettings have been deprecated
  > (/apps/, /desktop/ and /system/) which means that glib-compile-schemas
  > will now complain about them (just a warning).
  > It is up to the application itself to fix its schemas. (ajacoutot@)

py-buildbot

  > Update to buildbot 0.8.6p1.
  > remember to update your master.cfg and run update-master between
  > stop/start.. see http://buildbot.net/buildbot/docs/0.8.6/release-notes.html
  > ok sthen@ Piotr Sikora(Maintainer) (landry@)

py-buildslave

  > Update to buildslave 0.8.6p1
  > ok sthen@ Piotr Sikora(Maintainer) (landry@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/05 ==

camlimages

  + patches/patch-src_tiffread_c          + patches/patch-src_tiffwrite_c

  > fixes for tiff 4.0 API changes; from FreeBSD (naddy@)

gdk-pixbuf2

  > Minor update to gdk-pixbuf-2.26.1. (ajacoutot@)

netpbm

  > update to 10.35.84 (minor bug fixes) (naddy@)

shotwell

  > Update to shotwell-0.12.2.
  > ok landry@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

tiff

  - patches/patch-man_TIFFClose_3tiff     - patches/patch-man_raw2tiff_1
  - patches/patch-man_tiffcmp_1           - patches/patch-man_tiffsplit_1
  - patches/patch-tools_tiff2pdf_c        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-html_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-libtiff_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_codec_c
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_compress_c
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_dirinfo_c
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_extension_c
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_getimage_c
  ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tif_open_c      ~ patches/patch-libtiff_tiffiop_h
  ~ patches/patch-man_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-test_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Major update to 4.0.1, which adds BigTIFF support and includes some API
  > changes.  Also include upstream fix for CVE-2012-1173. (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 04/05 ==

gkrellm

  ~ gkrellm/Makefile
  ~ gkrellm/patches/patch-src_sysdeps_openbsd_c

  > Update for rfork removal.
  > Ok sthen@ (nigel@)

  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ screensaver/distinfo
  ~ screensaver/pkg/PLIST

  > Minor update to gnome-screensaver-3.4.1. (ajacoutot@)

gtk+3

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-gtk_gtksettings_c

  > Minor update to gtk+3-3.4.1. (ajacoutot@)

xloadimage

  + patches/patch-tiff_c