ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 22 07:00:21 BST 2012

astro/py-metar                          audio/celt
audio/p5-gnupod                         audio/pianobar
databases/p5-Redis                      devel/p5-File-Remove
fonts/liberation-fonts                  graphics/pngcrush
infrastructure/lib                      multimedia/xine-lib
net/icli                                net/rbldnsd
security/samdump2                       www/zendframework

== astro ============================================================= 01/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/astro

py-metar

  > - update py-metar to 0.19
  > - update PLIST (benoit@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/11 ==

celt

  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-libcelt_celt_c
  - patches/patch-libcelt_pitch_c         - patches/patch-libcelt_pitch_h
  ~ Makefile

  > garbage collect gcc3 patches: gcc3 architectures are history and
  > celt won't compile with gcc2 anyway.
  > naddy@ agrees. (dcoppa@)

p5-gnupod

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove optional dependency faac from RUN_DEPENDS, no need for it as
  > gnupod will use ffmpeg's own aac coder instead. From Brad. (sthen@)

pianobar

  ~ patches/patch-src_ui_act_c

  > Sync patch; committed upstream (no pkg change) (dcoppa@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/11 ==

p5-Redis

  > - update p5-Redis to 1.951
  > - update REGRESS_DEPENDS
  > from Wen Heping (thanks). (benoit@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/11 ==

p5-File-Remove

  > - update to 1.5.2
  > from wen heping (jasper@)

== fonts ============================================================= 05/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/fonts

liberation-fonts

  > - update liberation-fonts to 1.07.2
  > ok ajacoutot@ (benoit@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/11 ==

pngcrush

  > - update pngcrush to 1.7.27 (benoit@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/11 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/PortBuilder.pm                    ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > make it possible to use a specialized wrapper to collect rss stats (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > fix env name for wrapper program (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Job/Port.pm

  > make sure stuff gets thru ssh correctly (espie@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/11 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-src_combined_ffmpeg_ff_video_decoder_c

  > Upstream:
  > - Fix multithreaded initialization with API change.
  > - Fix decoding of full range YUV420 H.264 videos.
  > from Brad (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 09/11 ==

icli

  - patches/patch-bin_icli                ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/nagios-bin_icli               + patches/icinga-bin_icli

  > fix path to command-file for nagios flavour, pointed out by Simon Kuhnle
  > change how patches are done in case any flavour-independent patches are
  > needed (sthen@)

rbldnsd

  ~ patches/patch-rbldnsd_c               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to version 0.996b, with fixes.
  > While here, USE_GROFF is not needed, change _rbldns user homedir from
  > /var/empty to /nonexistent and we can still use -r /var/empty for the
  > chroot dir. Tested on i386.
  > OK, william@ (maintainer), aja@ (gonzalo@)

samdump2

  ~ patches/patch-hive_c

  > - update samdump2 to 3.0.0
  > - remove USE_GROFF
  > - update patches (benoit@)

zendframework

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE