[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-04-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 23 07:00:01 BST 2012

distrib/notes                           distrib/sets
include/Makefile                        lib
lib/libc                                lib/libsqlite3
lib/libssl                              sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/compat/linux
sys/compat/ossaudio                     sys/crypto
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/nfs                                 sys/sys
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin
usr.bin/tmux                            usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ mirrors

  > sync from mirrors.dat (sthen@)

sets

  ~ lists/base/md.aviion                  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.vax

  > fix OpenBSD::MkTemp lists for static arches (miod@)

== include =========================================================== 02/06 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

Makefile

  ~ Makefile

  > enable sqlite3, as prompted by theo (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/06 ==

lib

  ~ Makefile

  > enable sqlite3, as prompted by theo (espie@)

libc

  ~ net/getpeereid.3

  > Document that getpeereid() works for SOCK_SEQPACKET sockets too. (matthew@)

libsqlite3

  - tsrc/parse.c                          - tsrc/parse.h
  ~ Makefile                              ~ src/loadext.c
  + src/parse.y

  > regen all files we can, prepare stuff to make sure it works even without
  > depend (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing defines, crucial: -DSQLITE_CORE
  > used while compiling extensions which are actually a part of the core,
  > prevents segfaults because extensions have not been loaded... (espie@)

libssl

  ~ src/crypto/mem.c                      ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_d2i_fp.c
  ~ src/crypto/buffer/buffer.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_0
  > MFC
  > mem.c
  > revision 1.14
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -0
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > asn1/a_d2i_fp.c
  > revision 1.6
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +40 -14
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > buffer/buffer.c
  > revision 1.9
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +17 -0
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@ (djm@)

  ~ src/crypto/mem.c                      ~ src/crypto/asn1/a_d2i_fp.c
  ~ src/crypto/buffer/buffer.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_1
  > MFC
  > mem.c
  > revision 1.14
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +4 -0
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > asn1/a_d2i_fp.c
  > revision 1.6
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +40 -14
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@
  > buffer/buffer.c
  > revision 1.9
  > date: 2012/04/19 22:57:38;	author: djm;  state: Exp;  lines: +17 -0
  > cherrypick fix for CVE-2012-2110: libcrypto ASN.1 parsing heap overflow
  > ok miod@ deraadt@ (djm@)

  ~ identcpu.c

  > Test vendor against cpu_vendor instead of calling CPUID, this matches
  > the other uses.
  > ok mikeb@ (haesbaert@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ linux_machdep.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

compat/linux

  ~ linux_blkio.c                         ~ linux_cdrom.c
  ~ linux_fdio.c                          ~ linux_file.c
  ~ linux_hdio.c                          ~ linux_misc.c
  ~ linux_socket.c                        ~ linux_termios.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

compat/ossaudio

  ~ ossaudio.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

crypto

  ~ cryptodev.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

dev

  ~ diskmap.c                             ~ systrace.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c

  > VT6410 and VT6415 controllers do not implement the `channel enable'
  > register,
  > so don't incorrectly assume both channels are disabled on these
  > controllers.
  > ok jsg@ (miod@)

kern

  ~ tty.c

  > Reset t_column to 0 when initializing a tty.
  > ok deraadt@ (matthew@)

  ~ exec_script.c                         ~ kern_descrip.c
  ~ kern_event.c                          ~ kern_exec.c
  ~ sys_generic.c                         ~ sys_pipe.c
  ~ tty_pty.c                             ~ uipc_socket.c
  ~ uipc_syscalls.c                       ~ vfs_syscalls.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

net

  ~ pipex.c

  > Remove redundant returns from functions returning void.  Wrap return
  > values in () for consistency.
  > diff from Michael W. Bombardieri.
  > ok sthen dlg mikeb (yasuoka@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_syscalls.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

sys

  ~ file.h

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_mmap.c

  > Add struct proc * argument to FRELE() and FILE_SET_MATURE() in
  > anticipation of further changes to closef().  No binary change.
  > ok krw@ miod@ deraadt@ (guenther@)

usr.bin

  ~ Makefile

  > enable sqlite3, as prompted by theo (espie@)

tmux

  ~ tty-keys.c

  > Handle partial keys properly by making sure the timer has actually
  > expired, fixes problems with mintty reported by Michael Simpson. (nicm@)

  ~ cmd.c

  > Fix printing commands with no arguments, from Benjamin Poirier. (nicm@)

  ~ pkg_mklocatedb

  > write a specialized version that appends a / to directories, to make it
  > easier to see them in pkg_locate results. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_mklocatedb