[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-04-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Apr 29 07:00:01 BST 2012

share/man                               sys/arch/sgi/gio
sys/arch/sgi/hpc                        sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/dev/pckbc                           usr.sbin/pkg_add

== share ============================================================= 01/03 ==

  ~ man5/bsd.port.mk.5

  > Document (BASE)LOCALSTATEDIR. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ man3/intro.3

  > document sqlite3; (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/sgi/gio

  ~ gio.c

  > Only trust giofb_consid if non-zero. (miod@)

arch/sgi/hpc

  ~ z8530kbd.c

  > Be sure to initialize the `state' member of the softc when attaching the
  > console keyboard, otherwise led update commands will never get transmitted.
  > Noticed by sebastia@ (miod@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Rework the definition of label_t to get it correctly aligned to an 8 byte
  > boundary; this makes ddb usable again. (miod@)

dev/pckbc

  ~ pms.c                                 ~ pmsreg.h

  > Added yet another magic for my ALPS touchpad.
  > ok mpi@ (tobias@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 03/03 ==

  ~ OpenBSD/Handle.pm

  > add a "fake" handle class for base system updates and ForwardDependencies
  > (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > cleaner code: only wrap the call to quirks itself inside an eval.
  > anything else that could fail shouldn't be inside the eval.
  > create an object instead of saying "hey we're cool, let's let other
  > stuff break horribly". (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/ForwardDependencies.pm

  > work-around the fact that BaseSystem updates have specific dependency
  > handling (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm                        ~ OpenBSD/CollisionReport.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm             ~ OpenBSD/PkgAdd.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Replace.pm                    ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm

  > zap blank spaces (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository.pm          ~ OpenBSD/Error.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Temp.pm