ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Feb 1 07:00:26 GMT 2012

geo/openbsd-developers                  graphics/clutter
infrastructure/lib                      net/samba
print                                   print/pdfjam
print/texlive                           security/gnupg
security/gnupg2                         sysutils/nut
www/webacula                            x11/gnome

== geo =============================================================== 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > Add my coordinates, icbm's away!
  > ok sthen@ (brynet@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/09 ==

clutter

  ~ cogl/Makefile                         ~ cogl/pkg/PLIST
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > Fix conflicts.
  > reported by naddy@
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/09 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/Fetch.pm

  > when you never fetched anything after the cipher change, that directory
  > doesn't exist... don't error out... (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 04/09 ==

samba

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-lib_substitute_c
  + patches/patch-smbd_server_c

  > SECURITY fix for CVE-2012-0817, memory leak affecting samba 3.6.0 to 3.6.2
  > can cause DoS. Pointed out by maintainer.
  > http://ftp.samba.org/pub/samba/patches/security/samba-3.6.2-CVE-2012-0817.p
  > atch
  > ok ajacoutot@ (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

print

  ~ Makefile

  > - pdfjam and texlive base conflict because texlive now includes the pdfjam
  > scripts. add @conflict marker to texlive and remove/unlink pdfjam.
  > - add missing @man annotation in texmf
  > conflict noted by naddy at . ok ajacoutot@ espie@ (sthen@)

pdfjam

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > - pdfjam and texlive base conflict because texlive now includes the pdfjam
  > scripts. add @conflict marker to texlive and remove/unlink pdfjam.
  > - add missing @man annotation in texmf
  > conflict noted by naddy at . ok ajacoutot@ espie@ (sthen@)

texlive

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/pkg/PLIST
  ~ texmf/Makefile                        ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-context
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - pdfjam and texlive base conflict because texlive now includes the pdfjam
  > scripts. add @conflict marker to texlive and remove/unlink pdfjam.
  > - add missing @man annotation in texmf
  > conflict noted by naddy at . ok ajacoutot@ espie@ (sthen@)

== security ========================================================== 06/09 ==

gnupg

  > properly re-conflict gpg1/2. Noticed by naddy@
  > okay ajacoutot@, pea@ (espie@)

gnupg2

  > properly re-conflict gpg1/2. Noticed by naddy@
  > okay ajacoutot@, pea@ (espie@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/09 ==

nut

  ~ Makefile

  > Use GNU libtool, ports libtool doesn't build cgi's statically like it
  > should.
  > Noted while following up on misc@ post from Pavel Pocheptsov. Bump all the
  > subpackages for safety though in theory only -cgi should be affected.
  > While there tweak pre-configure to allow 'make configure' to be re-run
  > after interruption.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (sthen@)

webacula

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-html_index_php
  ~ patches/patch-install_db_conf

  > Unbreak runtime: set the CATALOG version to match the bacula version we
  > have in tree.
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ libgda/Makefile                       ~ libgda/pkg/PLIST-ui