ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Feb 2 07:00:14 GMT 2012

archivers/ripole                        devel/libusb1
mail/postfix                            net/rtorrent
www/dokuwiki                            www/webacula

== archivers ========================================================= 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

ripole

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove extra REVISION and bump REVISION
  > Ok ajc@ (nigel@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/05 ==

libusb1

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/openbsd_ugen.c

  > Fix a memleak reported by upstream.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (mpi@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/05 ==

postfix

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  + stable/patches/patch-src_global_mail_params_h

  > Postfix 2.8.8 (legacy release) (jakob@)

  - stable/patches/patch-src_global_mail_params_h
  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > Postfix 2.8.8 was reissued due to an error. Patch removed and REVISION++.
  > (jakob@)

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > update postfix snapshot; from brad (jakob@)

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > Revert. Ports commits need explicit approval at this time. (sthen@)

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/files/postfix-disable          ~ stable/patches/patch-conf_main_cf
  ~ stable/patches/patch-conf_master_cf   ~ stable/pkg/DESCR
  ~ stable/pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to Postfix 2.9.0; from brad (jakob@)

== net =============================================================== 04/05 ==

rtorrent

  ~ Makefile

  > This crashes only when built with gcc 4.2.1, works fine with 4.6.2. Adjust
  > BROKEN marker consequently.
  > req.by/ok sthen@ (dcoppa@)

dokuwiki

  > Update to 2012-01-25
  > Reminded by Christopher Zimmermann (thanks !).
  > ok ajacoutot@ (pea@)

webacula

  ~ patches/patch-html_index_php
  ~ patches/patch-install_apache_webacula_conf
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-html__htaccess