[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-02-05

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Feb 6 07:00:01 GMT 2012

sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/ipcs
usr.bin/man                             usr.bin/tmux

== sys =============================================================== 01/02 ==

  ~ sysv_msg.c

  > Fix SysV message queue identifiers.
  > Found and diagnosed by Alexis Fouilhe hyjial at gmail dot com
  > input miod@ guenther@
  > ok guenther@ (blambert@)

net

  ~ pf.c

  > Improve the ICMPv6 direction check
  > Following bluhm's advice this changes the way we setup state keys and
  > perform state lookups for ICMPv6 Neighbor Discovery packets:
  > - replace the NS-dst with ND target address;
  > - replace the NA-src with ND target address;
  > - replace the NA-dst with unspecified address if it is a multicast.
  > This allows pf to match Address Resolution, Neighbor Unreachability
  > Detection and Duplicate Address Detection packets to the corresponding
  > states without the need to create new ones or match unrelated ones.
  > As a side effect we're doing now one state table lookup for ND packets
  > instead of two.
  > Fixes a bug uncovered by one of the previous commits that virtually
  > breaks IPv6 connectivity after few minutes of use.
  > ok stsp henning, with and ok bluhm (mikeb@)

sys

  ~ msg.h

  > Fix SysV message queue identifiers.
  > Found and diagnosed by Alexis Fouilhe hyjial at gmail dot com
  > input miod@ guenther@
  > ok guenther@ (blambert@)

  ~ msg.h

  > Remove the extern declarations for the long-gone static msg queue
  > data structures
  > ok miod@ blambert@ (guenther@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 02/02 ==

ipcs

  ~ ipcs.c

  > Fix handling of msg queues when in crash dump mode: the kernel structures
  > have changed, so update to match
  > ok miod@ blambert@ (guenther@)

man

  ~ config.h                              ~ man.c

  > Do not insert an empty ENTRY into the manpath list;
  > it's useless and causes out-of-bounds array access later.
  > While here, remove two unused local variables and two unused struct
  > members.
  > From Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu at tmux dot org> on tech@, thanks.
  > "off to you" deraadt@ (schwarze@)

tmux