ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 17 07:00:13 GMT 2012

audio/gmpc                              databases/leveldb
databases/mongodb                       devel/glib2
devel/libsoup                           devel/py-gobject3
devel/ruby-debug                        editors/subtitleeditor
emulators/openmsx                       games/gbrainy
geo/mapserver                           graphics/sane-backends
lang/gcc                                lang/vala
mail/mailman                            mail/zarafa
math/ccolamd                            math/ginac
misc/shared-mime-info                   multimedia/ffmpeg2theora
net                                     net/gupnp
net/libbind                             net/libepc
net/miniupnp                            net/samba
net/spectrum-tools                      plan9/drawterm
print                                   print/a2ps
print/cups                              print/foomatic-db-engine
print/gstoraster                        print/libpaper
print/mpage                             print/psutils
sysutils/deja-dup                       sysutils/polkit
sysutils/pv                             telephony/asterisk
textproc/gtranslator                    textproc/intltool
www/chive                               www/horde
www/libcroco                            www/trac
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk+2
x11/kde

== audio ============================================================= 01/21 ==

gmpc

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-glade_playlist3_ui
  + patches/patch-src_playlist3_c

  > Fix icon warnings upon startup, play/stop/prev/next buttons were broken.
  > http://repo.or.cz/w/gmpc.git/commit/ced4f26e053bff5bb04205f623a179fc97fdfe5
  > 2 (landry@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/21 ==

leveldb

  ~ Makefile

  > It's pointless to add BROKEN-* for each and every arch when the code
  > explicitely checks for i386/amd64/arm and #errors out otherwise. Mark as
  > ONLY_FOR_ARCHS accordingly. (landry@)

mongodb

  ~ Makefile

  > It's pointless to add BROKEN-* on each and every arch when the code has
  > an explicit #if (defined(__i386__) || defined(__x86_64__)) #else #error.

== devel ============================================================= 03/21 ==

glib2

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-gio_kqueue_kqueue-thread_c

  > Only continue when kevent() fails when we get EINTR; and return NULL
  > otherwise. This prevent the calling process to go into a loop. (ajacoutot@)

libsoup

  + patches/patch-libsoup_soup-http-input-stream_c

  > Missed in previous. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > From upstream: SoupHTTPInputStream: don't burn through GCancellable fds
  > (i.e. stop eating all those FDs)
  > ok landry@ (ajacoutot@)

py-gobject3

  > Update to py-gobject3-3.0.4. (ajacoutot@)

ruby-debug

  ~ Makefile

  > Drop maintainership. (pirofti@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/21 ==

subtitleeditor

  - patches/patch-src_cfg_cc
  - patches/patch-src_extension_action_cc
  - patches/patch-src_extensionmanager_cc
  + pkg/patch-plugins_actions_documentsnavigation_documentsnavigation_cc

  > Update to subtitleeditor-0.39.0. (ajacoutot@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

openmsx

  - patch-build_cpu_py

  > Remove bogus patch. (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 06/21 ==

gbrainy

  > Update to gbrainy-2.1.1.
  > ok kevlo@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== geo =============================================================== 07/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

mapserver

  > update to mapserver 6.0.2, SECURITY and other fixes, ok landry@
  > http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2012-February/071476.html
  > (sthen@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/21 ==

sane-backends

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README
  + patches/patch-tools_openbsd_attach    + patches/patch-tools_openbsd_detach

  > Extend DESCR and tweak hotplugd(8) scripts accordingly. (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 09/21 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.6/Makefile                          ~ 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_configure
  + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_common_opt
  + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_fortran_f95-lang_c
  + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_go_go-lang_c    + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_java_lang_c
  + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_lto_lto_c       + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_targhooks_c
  + 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_toplev_c

  > - modify stack protection to work with our native libc routines, passing
  > the
  > function name to __stack_smash_handler.  Only supported for "c-family"
  > languages at the moment.
  > - enable it per default on archs where FRAME_GROWS_DOWNWARD
  > - remove obsolete comment about adastrap needing a specific libc
  > - -java actually needs a runtime dep on -main for -lgcc
  > ok espie@ (pascal@)

vala

  > Update to vala-0.14.2. (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/21 ==

mailman

  > No need for HOMEDIR to be group writable. (ajacoutot@)

zarafa

  ~ libvmime/Makefile                     ~ libvmime/distinfo
  ~ libvmime/patches/patch-Makefile_in    ~ libvmime/patches/patch-configure
  ~ libvmime/patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  ~ libvmime/patches/patch-vmime_Makefile_in

  > Update to zarafa-libvmime-0.9.2. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ zarafa/Makefile
  ~ zarafa/distinfo
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-common_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-configure
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-doc_manual_xml
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-installer_linux_ldap_openldap_cfg
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-libfreebusy_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_client_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_libserver_ECDatabaseUtils_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_libserver_ZarafaCmd_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_server_ECServer_cpp
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-provider_server_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/patches/patch-spooler_Makefile_in
  ~ zarafa/pkg/PLIST-main
  + zarafa/pkg/patch-ECtools_zarafa-indexer_ECFileIndex_cpp
  + zarafa/pkg/patch-ECtools_zarafa-indexer_zarafa-indexer_cpp
  + zarafa/pkg/patch-provider_contacts_Makefile_in

  > Update to zarafa 7.0.5.
  > Detailed changelog:
  > http://download.zarafa.com/community/final/7.0/final-changelog-7.0.txt
  > (ajacoutot@)

== math ============================================================== 11/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

ccolamd

  > Update to ccolamd 2.7.4. Okay ajacoutot at . (pirofti@)

ginac

  > Update to GiNaC 1.6.2. Okay ajacoutot at . (pirofti@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

shared-mime-info

  > Update to shared-mime-info-1.0. (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

ffmpeg2theora

  ~ Makefile

== net =============================================================== 14/21 ==

  > -libbind (ajacoutot@)

gupnp

  ~ dlna/Makefile                         ~ dlna/distinfo
  ~ dlna/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gupnp-dlna-0.6.5. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ vala/Makefile                         ~ vala/distinfo

  > Update to gupnp-vala-0.10.3. (ajacoutot@)

libbind

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove this useless oldie.
  > ok jakob@ (ajacoutot@)

libepc

  > Minor update to libepc-0.4.4.
  > * Correct the libepc-1.0 pkg-config file to mention gnutls (ajacoutot@)

miniupnp

  - minissdpd/patches/patch-ifacewatch_c
  ~ minissdpd/Makefile                    ~ minissdpd/distinfo
  ~ minissdpd/patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to minissdpd-1.1.20120121. (ajacoutot@)

  - miniupnpd/patches/patch-bsd_getifstats_c
  - miniupnpd/patches/patch-genconfig_sh
  - miniupnpd/patches/patch-getifaddr_c   - miniupnpd/patches/patch-upnphttp_c
  - miniupnpd/patches/patch-upnppermissions_c
  - miniupnpd/patches/patch-upnpsoap_c    ~ miniupnpd/Makefile
  ~ miniupnpd/distinfo                    ~ miniupnpd/patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ miniupnpd/patches/patch-miniupnpd_conf
  ~ miniupnpd/patches/patch-pf_obsdrdr_c

  > Updtae to miniupnpd-1.6.20120207. (ajacoutot@)

samba

  - patches/patch-lib_substitute_c        - patches/patch-smbd_server_c
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Update to samba 3.6.3; various bugfixes. From maintainer Ian McWilliam,
  > also tested by nigel at .
  > This rolls in the DoS fix which we previously handled via a patch. (sthen@)

spectrum-tools

  - patches/patch-wispy_hw_dbx_c          ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-spectool_net_client_h
  + patches/patch-spectool_net_server_c

  > update to spectrum-tools 2011-08-R1
  > maintainer timeout
  > tested with wi-spy 2.4i (which only works correctly with rthreads) (sthen@)

== plan9 ============================================================= 15/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/plan9

drawterm

  ~ Makefile

  > Set ONLY_FOR_ARCHS according to list of archs there's MD code for.
  > (landry@)

== print ============================================================= 16/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

print

  ~ Makefile

  > Set proper FLAVORs after recent changes to a2ps, psutils and mpage.
  > (ajacoutot@)

a2ps

  > Drop all FLAVORs except for a4. Uses letter size by default.
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

cups

  - patches/patch-cgi-bin_admin_c         - patches/patch-filter_image-gif_c
  - patches/patch-scheduler_cups-driverd_cxx
  ~ patches/patch-Makedefs_in
  ~ patches/patch-config-scripts_cups-common_m4
  ~ patches/patch-cups_http_c             ~ patches/patch-filter_Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-scheduler_ipp_c         ~ pkg/PLIST
  ~ pkg/README                            ~ pkg/cupsd.rc
  + patches/patch-backend_ipp_c           + patches/patch-scheduler_log_c
  + patches/patch-scheduler_main_c

  > Update to cups-1.5.2.
  > While here, create cups's printcap under /etc/cups/ because we are
  > running unpriviledged so we cannot touch /etc/printcap.
  > Tweak rc script accordingly. (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db-engine

  ~ Makefile

  > Better MASTER_SITES. (ajacoutot@)

gstoraster

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Fix DESCR. (ajacoutot@)

libpaper

  > Update to libpaper-1.1.24. (ajacoutot@)

mpage

  > Drop all FLAVORs except for a4. Uses letter size by default.
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

psutils

  > Drop all FLAVORs except for a4. Uses letter size by default.
  > ok sthen@ (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/21 ==

deja-dup

  > Properly install help files where they belong so that yelp can find them.
  > (ajacoutot@)

polkit

  - patches/patch-docs_man_pklocalauthority_xml
  - patches/patch-docs_polkit_html_pklocalauthority_8_html
  - patches/patch-src_polkitbackend_Makefile_am
  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-src_polkitbackend_polkitbackendlocalauthority_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-src_polkitbackend_polkitbackendlocalauthorizationstore_c

  > Update to polkit-0.104. (ajacoutot@)

pv

  ~ patches/patch-autoconf_make_unreal_mk

  > Update to 1.2.0.  Doesn't need groff.
  > ok sthen@ (pascal@)

== telephony ========================================================= 18/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  > update to asterisk 1.8.9.2
  > - fixes deadlock in chan_agent, crash in ParkAndAnnounce, and
  > SIP INFO DTMF handling for non-numeric codes (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

gtranslator

  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-src_gtr-utils_c
  ~ patches/patch-man_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Unbreak by updating to gtranslator-2.90.8. (ajacoutot@)

intltool

  ~ patches/patch-intltool_m4

  > Update to intltool-0.50.1. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

chive

  > update to chive 1.0.2 (sthen@)

horde

  ~ dimp/Makefile                         ~ dimp/distinfo
  ~ horde/Makefile                        ~ horde/distinfo
  ~ horde/pkg/PLIST                       ~ imp/Makefile
  ~ imp/distinfo

  > update to new dimp/horde/imp (sthen@)

libcroco

  > Update to libcroco-0.6.4.
  > Add to the textproc category while here. (ajacoutot@)

trac

  > update to trac 0.12.3 (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

  - gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_gvfsbackendftp_c
  ~ gvfs/Makefile                         ~ gvfs/patches/patch-config_h_in
  + gvfs/patches/patch-daemon_gvfsjobunmount_c

  > Sync some patches with upstream. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ totem/Makefile                        ~ totem/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Missing @pkgpath marker, spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski. (ajacoutot@)

  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_libtracker-common_tracker-file-utils_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_libtracker-common_tracker-file-utils_h
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_miners_fs_tracker-config_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-abw_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-gif_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-pdf_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-text_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-tiff_c
  - tracker/pkg/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-xmp_c
  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ tracker/distinfo
  ~ tracker/patch-src_tracker-extract_tracker-extract-mp3_c
  ~ tracker/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to version 0.12.10.
  > Missing @pkgpath marker, spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > Extend comment about yelp. (ajacoutot@)

  - screensaver/patches/patch-config_h_in
  - screensaver/patches/patch-configure_ac
  - screensaver/patches/patch-src_Makefile_am
  - screensaver/patches/patch-src_setuid_c
  ~ screensaver/Makefile                  ~ screensaver/distinfo
  ~ screensaver/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to gnome-screensaver-3.2.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ glom/Makefile                         ~ glom/distinfo

  > Update to glom-1.20.9. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile
  ~ session/patches/patch-gnome-session_main_c

  > No need to increase openfiles anymore. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ file-roller/Makefile                  ~ file-roller/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Missing @pkgpath marker, spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski. (ajacoutot@)

  - libxklavier/patches/patch-libxklavier_Makefile_in
  ~ libxklavier/Makefile                  ~ libxklavier/distinfo

  > Update to libxklavier-5.2.1. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ controlcenter/Makefile
  ~ controlcenter/patch-panels_info_cc-info-panel_c
  ~ controlcenter/patch-panels_user-accounts_Makefile_in
  + controlcenter/patch-panels_sound_gvc-mixer-dialog_c
  + controlcenter/patch-panels_sound_gvc-stream-status-icon_c
  + controlcenter/patch-panels_user-accounts_um-user_c

  > Implement user passwd change by admin users.
  > Prevent a couple of implicit declarations. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ video-arcade/Makefile                 ~ video-arcade/distinfo

  > Update to gnome-video-arcade-0.8.3. (ajacoutot@)

gtk+2

  - pkg/patch-modules_printbackends_cups_gtkprintbackendcups_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-gtk_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs

  > Update to gtk+2-2.24.10. (ajacoutot@)

kde

  ~ graphics3/Makefile                    ~ office3/Makefile