ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Feb 18 07:00:30 GMT 2012

audio/libvorbis                         comms/bottlerocket
databases/sqlports                      devel/p5-Curses-UI
devel/pcre                              devel/sdl
games/scummvm                           graphics/png
infrastructure/bin                      infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/man                      infrastructure/mk
mail/dovecot                            mail/dovecot-antispam
mail/dovecot-pigeonhole                 math/R
math/colamd                             math/qrupdate
net                                     net/adsuck
net/nedi                                print/apsfilter
print/cups                              print/foomatic-db
print/foomatic-filters                  print/hplip
print/ijs                               print/texlive
security/py-crypto                      www/apache-httpd
www/chromium                            www/node
www/phpmyadmin                          www/syweb
x11/nx                                  x11/vlc
x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/14 ==

libvorbis

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_libvorbis_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_vorbisenc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_vorbisfile_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-test_Makefile_in

  > update to 1.3.3:
  > additional proofing against invalid/malicious streams in decode (naddy@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

bottlerocket

  ~ Makefile

  > Update homepage.
  > Current homepage for comms/bottlerocket is dead. Last entry in the
  > web archive was "we've moved to this location".
  > ok ajacoutot@ gsoares@ (bentley@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/14 ==

sqlports

  ~ files/mksqlitedb

  > make sure we don't pass FLAVOR/SUBPACKAGE info thru subdirs.
  > count number of passes (purely cosmetic) (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/14 ==

p5-Curses-UI

  > Update to p5-Curses-UI 0.9609 from Daniel Levai on ports@, thx! (landry@)

pcre

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to pcre-8.30.
  > tested in a bulk by landry@
  > ok robert@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

sdl

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_cpuinfo_SDL_cpuinfo_c

  > Re-enable altivec.
  > from Brad, tested by myself (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 05/14 ==

scummvm

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > update to 1.4.1 and stop the configure script from adding -pedantic
  > to CXXFLAGS as this hard errored on the long long in ogg headers
  > resulting in a binary with no vorbis/flac support. (jsg@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/14 ==

png

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-pngrutil_c

  > png SECURITY fix: CVE-2011-3026, heap-buffer-overflow in
  > png_decompress_chunk (sthen@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/14 ==

bin

  ~ dpb

  > allow weights to be scaled
  > add longer traceback in case we die (espie@)

lib

  ~ DPB/Heuristics.pm

  > allow weights to be scaled
  > add longer traceback in case we die (espie@)

  ~ DPB/Fetch.pm

  > cosmetic: fetches come in, so <
  > explain waiting time better. (espie@)

man

  ~ man1/dpb.1

  > cosmetic (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > scrap old fetch targets
  > add a warning when LIB_DEPENDS doesn't register (for sthen@)
  > tweak FLAVOR message for consistency (espie@)

  ~ pkgpath.mk

  > kill fetch-makefile here too (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.subdir.mk

  > prevent top-subdirs from ignoring flavor and subpackage markers (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/14 ==

dovecot

  ~ patches/patch-doc_example-config_dovecot_conf
  ~ patches/patch-src_master_master-settings_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > Update to Dovecot 2.0.18, from Brad (sthen@)

dovecot-antispam

  ~ Makefile

  > bump + sync dep with Dovecot update (sthen@)

dovecot-pigeonhole

  ~ patch-doc_example-config_conf_d_90-sieve_conf

  > Update to Dovecot Pigeonhole 0.2.6, from Brad (sthen@)

== math ============================================================== 09/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_main_pcre_c

  > Fix build with pcre >= 8.30 (ajacoutot@)

colamd

  > Update to colamd 2.7.4. Okay ajacoutot@ (pirofti@)

qrupdate

== net =============================================================== 10/14 ==

  > Link net/nedi to build.
  > Pointed out by sthen@ (mglocker@)

adsuck

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile

  > Update to adsuck-2.4.2.
  > from Gonzalo L. R. (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

nedi

  + patches/patch-contrib_bulkdelete_sh   + patches/patch-html_log_msg_txt
  + patches/patch-inc_crontab             + patches/patch-nedi_conf
  + pkg/README

  > New port net/nedi:
  > NeDi is a powerful network discovery tool with a comfortable web interface.
  > Help and OK sthen@ (mglocker@)

  > We need those too. (mglocker@)

== print ============================================================= 11/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

apsfilter

  ~ Makefile

  > Only needs to depend on a2ps. (ajacoutot@)

cups

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-config-scripts_cups-pdf_m4

  > Make sure we use ghostscript as pdftops interpreter but do _not_ depend
  > on it being installed at build time (cyclic dependency).
  > breakage reported by nigel@ (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-db

  ~ Makefile

  > Tweak original MASTER_SITES. (ajacoutot@)

foomatic-filters

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump after a2ps FLAVORs change. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ patches/patch-foomaticrip_c

  > Update to foomatic-filters-4.0.12. (ajacoutot@)

hplip

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-base_g_py

  > Fix path to the ppd-o-matic script. (ajacoutot@)

ijs

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix HOMEPAGE. (ajacoutot@)

texlive

  ~ base/Makefile

  > bump revision after psutil letter FLAVOR removed.
  > ok ajc (nigel@)

== security ========================================================== 12/14 ==

py-crypto

  ~ patches/patch-lib_Crypto_Cypher___init___py
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Crypto_Hash___init___py
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Crypto_SelfTest_Cipher___init___py
  ~ patches/patch-lib_Crypto_SelfTest_Hash___init__py
  ~ patches/patch-setup_py                ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/patch-lib_Crypto_SelfTest_Cipher_test_pkcs1_oaep_py
  + pkg/patch-lib_Crypto_SelfTest_Signature_test_pkcs1_15_py
  + pkg/patch-lib_Crypto_SelfTest_Signature_test_pkcs1_pss_py
  + pkg/PFRAG.no-python3

  > Update to py-crypto 2.5 and add a python3 flavor.
  > mostly from and ok rpointel@ (mpi@)

== www =============================================================== 13/14 ==

apache-httpd

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-server_util_pcre_c

  > Fix build with pcre >= 8.30 (from upstream) (ajacoutot@)

chromium

  - patches/patch-base_base_gypi
  - patches/patch-base_base_paths_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-base_debug_debugger_posix_cc
  - patches/patch-base_file_util_posix_cc
  - patches/patch-base_files_file_path_watcher_kqueue_cc
  - patches/patch-base_linux_util_cc      - patches/patch-base_process_util_h
  - patches/patch-base_process_util_openbsd_cc
  - patches/patch-base_sys_info_openbsd_cc
  - patches/patch-build_common_gypi
  - patches/patch-build_linux_system_gyp
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_about_flags_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_browser_about_handler_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_chrome_content_browser_client_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_net_connection_tester_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_policy_browser_policy_connector_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_process_singleton_h
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_ui_gtk_dialogs_common_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_ui_gtk_dialogs_common_h
  - patches/patch-chrome_browser_ui_gtk_dialogs_kde_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_chrome_browser_gypi
  - patches/patch-chrome_common_child_process_logging_h
  - patches/patch-chrome_common_chrome_paths_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_common_multi_process_lock_h
  - patches/patch-chrome_common_url_constants_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_common_url_constants_h
  - patches/patch-chrome_renderer_chrome_ppb_pdf_impl_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_renderer_nacl_desc_wrapper_chrome_cc
  - patches/patch-chrome_test_ui_ui_layout_test_cc
  - patches/patch-content_app_content_main_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_browser_main_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_gpu_gpu_blacklist_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_gpu_gpu_blacklist_unittest_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_plugin_service_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_plugin_service_h
  - patches/patch-content_browser_renderer_host_pepper_message_filter_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_tab_contents_tab_contents_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_zygote_host_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-content_browser_zygote_main_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-content_common_seccomp_sandbox_h
  - patches/patch-content_content_browser_gypi
  - patches/patch-content_content_plugin_gypi
  - patches/patch-content_renderer_pepper_plugin_delegate_impl_cc
  - patches/patch-content_renderer_render_process_impl_cc
  - patches/patch-crypto_encryptor_cc     - patches/patch-crypto_nss_util_cc
  - patches/patch-gpu_command_buffer_common_types_h
  - patches/patch-ipc_ipc_channel_posix_cc
  - patches/patch-media_audio_openbsd_audio_manager_openbsd_cc
  - patches/patch-media_audio_openbsd_audio_manager_openbsd_h
  - patches/patch-media_media_gyp
  - patches/patch-media_video_capture_linux_video_capture_device_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-net_base_dnsrr_resolver_cc
  - patches/patch-net_base_host_resolver_proc_cc
  - patches/patch-net_base_listen_socket_cc
  - patches/patch-net_base_net_util_h
  - patches/patch-net_dns_dns_config_service_posix_cc
  - patches/patch-net_dns_dns_config_service_posix_h
  - patches/patch-net_net_gyp
  - patches/patch-skia_ext_bitmap_platform_device_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-skia_ext_vector_platform_device_skia_cc
  - patches/patch-skia_ext_vector_platform_device_skia_h
  - patches/patch-third_party_iccjpeg_README_chromium
  - patches/patch-third_party_iccjpeg_iccjpeg_h
  - patches/patch-third_party_icu_public_common_unicode_ptypes_h
  - patches/patch-third_party_leveldatabase_env_chromium_cc
  - patches/patch-third_party_libjingle_source_talk_base_nethelpers_cc
  - patches/patch-third_party_libjingle_source_talk_base_socketaddress_cc
  - patches/patch-third_party_openssl_openssl_gyp
  - patches/patch-third_party_skia_include_core_SkPreConfig_h
  - patches/patch-third_party_yasm_source_config_openbsd_Makefile
  - patches/patch-third_party_yasm_yasm_compile_gypi
  - patches/patch-ui_gfx_blit_cc
  - patches/patch-ui_gfx_gl_gl_implementation_linux_cc
  - patches/patch-ui_ui_gyp               - patches/patch-v8_src_heap_cc
  - patches/patch-webkit_plugins_npapi_plugin_lib_posix_cc
  ~ patches/patch-base_base_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-base_threading_worker_pool_posix_cc
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_browser_chrome_browser_main_posix_cc
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_browser_component_updater_component_updater_configurator_cc
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_browser_memory_purger_cc
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_browser_shell_integration_linux_cc
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_chrome_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-chrome_test_automation_proxy_launcher_cc
  ~ patches/patch-content_common_set_process_title_cc
  ~ patches/patch-content_shell_shell_content_browser_client_cc
  ~ patches/patch-net_base_listen_socket_unittest_cc
  ~ patches/patch-net_disk_cache_disk_format_h
  ~ patches/patch-printing_printing_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_WebKit_Source_WebCore_WebCore_gyp_WebCore_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_iccjpeg_iccjpeg_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_icu_public_common_unicode_popenbsd_h
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_libvpx_libvpx_gyp
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_yasm_source_config_openbsd_config_h
  ~ patches/patch-third_party_yasm_source_config_openbsd_libyasm-stdint_h
  ~ patches/patch-tools_gyp_pylib_gyp_generator_make_py
  ~ patches/patch-webkit_plugins_ppapi_ppapi_plugin_instance_cc
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/patch-chrome_browser_extensions_process_map_cc
  + pkg/patch-third_party_libjingle_libjingle_gyp
  + pkg/patch-third_party_libjingle_source_talk_base_ipaddress_cc
  + pkg/patch-third_party_libjingle_source_talk_base_ipaddress_h
  + pkg/patch-third_party_yasm_source_config_openbsd_Makefile.1.1

  > update to 17.0.963.56 (robert@)

node

  > update to node 0.6.10, from maintainer Aaron Bieber (sthen@)

phpmyadmin

  > Update to 3.4.10
  > ok kevlo@ (Maintainer) (giovanni@)

syweb

  > Update to syweb 0.64 - notable addition: graph pfs for pf states;
  > ln -s pf.rrd pfs.rrd for them to show up in your graphs. (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 14/14 ==

nx

  - opennx/patch-extres_xdg_innovidata-opennx-admin_desktop
  - opennx/patch-extres_xdg_innovidata-opennx-wizard_desktop
  - opennx/patch-extres_xdg_innovidata-opennx_desktop
  ~ opennx/Makefile

  > Drop RUN_DEPENDY on cups. If it's installed then it can be used, if not
  > then it won't; no need to enforce the dependency.
  > While here, remove 3 patches and use some perl subst instead. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ opennx/pkg/README

  > Forgot in previous; just committed, no bump. (ajacoutot@)

vlc

  - patches/patch-modules_demux_mkv_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-modules_gui_qt4_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-src_extras_tdestroy_c   ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - Remove patches for QT4/MKV modules which are unnecessary.
  > - Remove patch for tdestroy() wrapper now that tdelete() has been fixed.
  > - Remove @comment's from the PLIST which are no longer necessary.
  > From Brad (sthen@)

xfce4

  ~ xfprint/Makefile