ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Feb 19 07:00:13 GMT 2012

devel/glib2                             devel/quirks
editors/libreoffice                     emulators/dgen-sdl
geo/gpsbabel                            infrastructure/man
mail/evolution                          mail/gmime
meta/gnome                              multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
net/nedi                                net/telepathy
print/a2ps                              print/mpage
print/psutils                           www/nginx
x11/awesome                             x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/12 ==

glib2

  ~ Makefile

  > Use autoreconf instead of manually using each autohell script one after the
  > other. Add missing BUILD_DEPENDS on libtool.
  > from Brad (ajacoutot@)

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > handle gpsbabel-gui -> gpsbabel-tk (sthen@)

== editors =========================================================== 02/12 ==

libreoffice

  ~ Makefile

  > set ncpu to 0 in a non-parallel build (robert@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

dgen-sdl

  - patches/patch-dgenrc_5                - patches/patch-main_cpp
  - patches/patch-md-phil_cpp             - patches/patch-md_h
  - patches/patch-rc-vars_h               - patches/patch-rc_cpp
  - patches/patch-sample_dgenrc           ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update to dgen-sdl-1.29.
  > Upstream took our joystick patches for this release, so they are gone.
  > Fixes some odd display bugs reported by rfreeman@ and fixes some games for
  > me also.
  > OK rfreeman@ (edd@)

== geo =============================================================== 04/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

gpsbabel

  - pkg/DESCR-gui                         - pkg/PLIST-gui
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-guibabel                ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-gui_serial_unix_cpp     + pkg/DESCR-qt
  + pkg/DESCR-tk                          + pkg/PLIST-qt
  + pkg/PLIST-tk

  > update to gpsbabel 1.4.3 from Kyrill Bychkov, maintainer timeout ~1month
  > - support new file formats
  > - adds new Qt gui
  > - don't hardcode dependency on Tcl/Tk 8.4 for the Tk gui (sthen@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/12 ==

  ~ man1/register-plist.1

  > make it more obvious that PLIST_DB uses that. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

evolution

  ~ Makefile

  > Extend+sync comment about VERSION sync. (ajacoutot@)

gmime

  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

== meta ============================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/meta

  > Add net/telepathy/folks,-tracker to gnome-extras RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-ffmpeg/Makefile
  + plugins-ffmpeg/patch-ext_ffmpeg_gstffmpegdec_c
  + plugins-ffmpeg/patch-ext_ffmpeg_gstffmpegdemux_c

  > Several fixes from upstream:
  > - Report latency if B-frames are present.
  > - Give the (E)AC3/DTS decoders a rank of marginal.
  > - Only set get_buffer() function for video.
  > - Demote SWF demuxer to GST_RANK_NONE.
  > from Brad (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 09/12 ==

nedi

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README

  > Remove bogus first line.
  > Don't hardcode /usr/local. (ajacoutot@)

telepathy

  - folks/pkg/DESCR                       - folks/pkg/PLIST
  ~ folks/Makefile                        + folks/pkg/DESCR-main
  + folks/pkg/DESCR-tracker               + folks/pkg/PLIST-main
  + folks/pkg/PLIST-tracker

  > Add a -tracker subpackage for the tracker backend. (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 10/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

a2ps

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Tweak DESCR after recent FLAVORs change. (ajacoutot@)

mpage

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Tweak DESCR after recent FLAVORs change. (ajacoutot@)

psutils

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Tweak DESCR after recent FLAVORs change. (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

nginx

  > update to nginx 1.0.12, ok william@ (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

awesome

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-lib_awful_util_lua_in

  > Bye bye uthreads hack. (dcoppa@)

gnome

  - gvfs/patches/patch-client_gdaemonfileinputstream_c
  - gvfs/patches/patch-client_gdaemonfileoutputstream_c
  ~ gvfs/Makefile

  > Remove horrible uthreads hack. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > Add "--disable-vala-bindings" to the default MODGNOME_CONFIGURE_ARGS_vala.
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile                      ~ libgda/Makefile

  > Extend+sync comment about VERSION sync. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ contacts/Makefile                     ~ empathy/Makefile