ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Feb 24 07:00:15 GMT 2012

devel/quirks                            infrastructure/lib
infrastructure/mk                       meta/gnome
net/miniupnp                            net/telepathy
print/hplip                             textproc/libxml
x11/dbus                                x11/gnome

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

quirks

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Quirks.pm

  > gnome-extras -> gnome-extra (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/07 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/PkgPath.pm

  > hack to avoid stopping midway thru, need to find a better way... ;(
  > (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > give FULLPKGPATH in warning message. Redundant, but may be useful for
  > multi. (espie@)

== meta ============================================================== 03/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/meta

gnome

  - pkg/DESCR-extras                      - pkg/PLIST-extras
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README-main
  + pkg/DESCR-extra                       + pkg/PLIST-extra

  > gnome-extras can refer to some old GNOME2 components, so rename -extras
  > to -extra. (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 04/07 ==

miniupnp

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Use "?=" for MAINTAINER.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (maintainer) (dcoppa@)

  + libnatpmp/distinfo                    + libnatpmp/Makefile
  + libnatpmp/pkg/DESCR                   + libnatpmp/pkg/PLIST
  + libnatpmp/patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >	Import libnatpmp, a NAT Port Mapping Protocol client library, part

  ~ Makefile

  > +libnatpmp (dcoppa@)

telepathy

  ~ folks/Makefile

  > Fix RUN_DEPENDS. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ folks/Makefile

  > Add missing ${MODGETTEXT_LIB_DEPENDS}. (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

hplip

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ pkg/PLIST-hpijs

  > Update to hplip-3.12.2. (ajacoutot@)

== textproc ========================================================== 06/07 ==

libxml

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-dict_c                  + patches/patch-hash_c

  > apply a fix for CVE-2012-0841 to libxml.  ok ajacoutot@
  > "certain XML parsers/servers are affected by the same, or similar,
  > flaw as the hash table collisions CPU usage denial of service.
  > Sending a specially crafted message to an XML service can result
  > in longer processing time, which could lead to a denial of service.
  > It is reported that this attack on XML can be applied on different
  > XML nodes (such as entities, element attributes, namespaces, various
  > elements in the XML security, etc.)." (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile

  > missed REVISION bump; pointed out by pascal@, thanks! (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

dbus

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Properly detect and use the MONOTONIC clock now that we have
  > pthread_condattr_{get,set}clock(). (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  - rygel/pkg/DESCR                       - rygel/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - rygel/pkg/PLIST                       ~ rygel/Makefile
  + rygel/pkg/DESCR-main                  + rygel/pkg/DESCR-tracker
  + rygel/pkg/PLIST-main                  + rygel/pkg/PLIST-tracker

  > Add a subpackage for the (meta-)tracker plugin.
  > Set SHARED_ONLY. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ rygel/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Forgot this bit in previous. (ajacoutot@)

  - rygel/pkg/DESCR-main                  - rygel/pkg/DESCR-tracker
  - rygel/pkg/PLIST-main                  - rygel/pkg/PLIST-tracker
  ~ rygel/Makefile                        + rygel/pkg/DESCR
  + rygel/pkg/PLIST

  > Actually merge the tracker plugin; it doesn't bring any dependency on
  > meta-tracker since it uses DBus to activate tracker-store and if it's
  > not there, then it will automatically disable the plugin.
  > It's way simpler this way, my fault... (ajacoutot@)

  ~ grilo-plugins/Makefile                ~ grilo-plugins/pkg/PLIST

  > This needs to depend on tracker. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ tracker/Makefile

  > Add x11/gnome/grilo-plugins to the list of ports to watch. (ajacoutot@)

  ~ session/Makefile