[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Mar 7 07:00:02 GMT 2012

gnu                                     lib/libc
libexec/tcpd                            libexec/tftp-proxy
share/man                               sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/dev/pci                             sys/netinet
sys/sys                                 usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/ftp-proxy                      usr.sbin/inetd
usr.sbin/nginx

== gnu =============================================================== 01/06 ==

gnu

  ~ gcc/gcc/builtins.c                    ~ gcc/gcc/config/openbsd.h

  > Define NO_UNSAFE_BUILTINS, overlooked when local changes got merged to
  > gcc4.
  > Found by Brad.
  > Also, consider stpcpy an unsafe builtin and prevent it from being optimised
  > away.
  > ok miod@ (pascal@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ gen/sysconf.3                         ~ gen/sysconf.c

  > Add the _POSIX_MONOTONIC_CLOCK symbol and the sysconf(3)
  > _SC_MONOTONIC_CLOCK variable.
  > from Brad
  > No libc minor crank needed, as no API has been changed, per se (deraadt).
  > ports bulk testing by landry@
  > small man rewording from thib@
  > ok millert@ otto@ deraadt@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ gen/sysconf.3

  > tweak previous; (jmc@)

== libexec =========================================================== 03/06 ==

tcpd

  ~ tcpd/tcpd.8

  > clean up some newly created lies now that tftpd doesnt run out of inetd.
  > poke by deraadt@ (dlg@)

tftp-proxy

  ~ filter.c

  > Fill in default values for rtableid/onrdomain/prio when creating PF rules,
  > prompted by a mail from Gabriel Linder. OK henning@ (sthen@)

== share ============================================================= 04/06 ==

  ~ man8/diskless.8

  > clean up some newly created lies now that tftpd doesnt run out of inetd.
  > poke by deraadt@ (dlg@)

  ~ man5/passwd.5

  > Clarify the wording regarding :*: as proposed by ajacoutot at .
  > Spring cleanup while here:
  > - Refrain from explaining what a colon (`:') and a comma (`,') is.
  > - Remove speculations about future directions to be taken after 4.0BSD
  > (sic).
  > - And some minor wording changes.
  > ok jmc@ millert@ ajacoutot@ (schwarze@)

  ~ man3/queue.3

== sys =============================================================== 05/06 ==

  > Add support for an SMB controller found on AMD CS5536 companion device.
  > Tested on alix and soekris by benno, mpf, shadchin and myself. Loongson
  > tests by miod. OK mpf, shadchin, kettenis (mikeb@)

dev/pci

  ~ files.pci                             ~ glxpcib.c

  > Add support for an SMB controller found on AMD CS5536 companion device.
  > Tested on alix and soekris by benno, mpf, shadchin and myself. Loongson
  > tests by miod. OK mpf, shadchin, kettenis (mikeb@)

  ~ glxpcib.c

  > oops. correct diff this time (mikeb@)

netinet

  ~ in_pcb.c

  > Check if route is still valid when getting the cached rt entry of a pcb.
  > While there make sure we do the lookup in the correct routing table.
  > OK mikeb, henning and phessler (claudio@)

sys

  ~ unistd.h

  > Add the _POSIX_MONOTONIC_CLOCK symbol and the sysconf(3)
  > _SC_MONOTONIC_CLOCK variable.
  > from Brad
  > No libc minor crank needed, as no API has been changed, per se (deraadt).
  > ports bulk testing by landry@
  > small man rewording from thib@
  > ok millert@ otto@ deraadt@ (ajacoutot@)

bgpctl

  ~ mrtparser.c

  > Implement a better way to detect the encoding of the MP_REACH_NLRI attr.
  > Check the addr length value of the RFC 6396 encoding to decide if it is
  > one or not. While there try to make the comment more clear. (claudio@)

ftp-proxy

  ~ filter.c

  > catch up with "on rdomain" changes;  ok claudio (mikeb@)

inetd

  ~ inetd.8

  > clean up some newly created lies now that tftpd doesnt run out of inetd.
  > poke by deraadt@ (dlg@)

nginx

  ~ CHANGES                               ~ CHANGES.ru
  ~ README.OpenBSD                        ~ auto/unix
  ~ auto/cc/name                          ~ auto/lib/perl/make
  ~ src/core/nginx.h                      ~ src/core/ngx_open_file_cache.c
  ~ src/core/ngx_resolver.c               ~ src/core/ngx_times.c
  ~ src/event/ngx_event.h                 ~ src/event/ngx_event_openssl.c
  ~ src/event/ngx_event_pipe.c            ~ src/http/ngx_http_core_module.c
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_file_cache.c
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_header_filter_module.c
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_parse_time.c        ~ src/http/ngx_http_request.c
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_request.h
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_special_response.c
  ~ src/http/ngx_http_upstream.c          ~ src/http/ngx_http_variables.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_autoindex_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_headers_filter_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_index_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_limit_req_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_limit_zone_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_log_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_memcached_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_proxy_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_random_index_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_range_filter_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_rewrite_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/ngx_http_userid_filter_module.c
  ~ src/http/modules/perl/Makefile.PL     ~ src/http/modules/perl/nginx.pm
  ~ src/mail/ngx_mail_pop3_handler.c
  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_darwin_sendfile_chain.c
  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_files.h
  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_freebsd_sendfile_chain.c
  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_posix_init.c          ~ src/os/unix/ngx_process_cycle.c
  ~ src/os/unix/ngx_user.c