ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Mar 8 07:00:13 GMT 2012

lang/gcc                                lang/lua
mail/sympa                              productivity/davical
security/libassuan                      telephony/pjsua
www/youtube-dl                          x11/gnome

== lang ============================================================== 01/07 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.6/Makefile                          ~ 4.6/patches/patch-gcc_config_gcc

  > enable __cxa_atexit. okay pascal@ (kurt@)

lua

  - patches/patch-src_lobject_c           - patches/patch-src_lstrlib_c
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_luaconf_h

  > Remove local strlcpy/etc patches, we aren't generally patching these in
  > ports any more (they should be addressed upstream instead) and at least
  > some of them are wrong. This fixes a bug found by Piotr Sikora:
  > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.ports/53993 (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 02/07 ==

sympa

  ~ Makefile                              + pkg/UNMESSAGE

  > Add UNMESSAGE telling how to properly & completely uninstall sympa,
  > otherwise httpd & postfix/sendmail will barf at next restart. (landry@)

== productivity ====================================================== 03/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

davical

  ~ pkg/README                            + files/davical.conf
  + pkg/UNMESSAGE

  > Be consistent with the other www ports and install a davical.conf file
  > so that it works out of the box without the need to tweak httpd.conf.
  > Add missing --dbpass to the update-davical-database example in README.
  > ok landry@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 04/07 ==

libassuan

  > Update to 2.0.3
  > ok dcoppa@ (pea@)

== telephony ========================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

pjsua

  - patches/patch-pjlib_src_pj_os_core_unix_c
  ~ Makefile

  > Zap incorrect patch.
  > noticed by brad, thanks (dcoppa@)

youtube-dl

  ~ patches/patch-youtube-dl

  > update youtube-dl to 2012.02.27
  > ok sthen@ (dcoppa@)

  ~ libgweather/Makefile                  ~ libgweather/distinfo
  ~ libgweather/pkg/PLIST