[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-10

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 11 07:00:02 GMT 2012

etc/mtree/BSD.x11.dist                  etc/rc
lib/libc                                sys/dev/acpi
sys/kern                                sys/miscfs/procfs
sys/netinet                             sys/sys
usr.sbin/ypldap

== etc =============================================================== 01/04 ==

mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > New dir for libXext doc. (matthieu@)

  ~ mtree/BSD.x11.dist

  > Add libXt documentation directory. spotted by naddy@ (matthieu@)

rc

  ~ rc

  > ypbind likes a ypserv to talk to, and ypldap pretends to be ypserv.
  > this diff starts ypldap before ypbind instead of after.
  > ok deraadt@ ajacoutot@ (dlg@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ gen/sysctl.3

  > Try to document the new settings of net.inet.tcp.rfc3390. (claudio@)

  ~ gen/sysctl.3

  > - fix a mistake in the list header
  > - zap trailing whitespace (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

dev/acpi

  ~ dsdt.c

  > AML integers are supposed to be 64-bit unsigned, but huge parts of our code
  > use signed integers.  Partially fix issues by at least doing math
  > operations
  > on unsigned integers.  From Christophe Staiesse. (kettenis@)

  ~ acpiec.c

  > Seems the _REG method is optional, so only run it if it is present.
  > (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ kern_event.c                          ~ kern_exit.c
  ~ kern_sig.c                            ~ kern_sysctl.c
  ~ kern_time.c                           ~ sys_process.c

  > Add PS_EXITING to better differentiate between the process exiting and
  > the main thread exiting.  c.f. regress/sys/kern/main-thread-exited/
  > (guenther@)

  ~ kern_sig.c

  > Give sigwait priority over ptrace to avoid panic (guenther@)

  ~ kern_sched.c

  > Account for sched_noidle and document the scheduler variables.
  > ok tedu@ (haesbaert@)

miscfs/procfs

  ~ procfs_cmdline.c

  > Add PS_EXITING to better differentiate between the process exiting and
  > the main thread exiting.  c.f. regress/sys/kern/main-thread-exited/
  > (guenther@)

netinet

  ~ tcp_input.c                           ~ tcp_subr.c

  > Increase TCP's initial window to 10 * MSS or 14600 bytes as proposed in
  > draft-ietf-tcpm-initcwnd. net.inet.tcp.rfc3390 defaults to 2 now which
  > uses the 10*MSS, setting it back to 1 brings back the old default of 4*MSS.
  > OK sperreault@, henning@, sthen@, markus@ (claudio@)

sys

  ~ proc.h

  > Add PS_EXITING to better differentiate between the process exiting and
  > the main thread exiting.  c.f. regress/sys/kern/main-thread-exited/
  > (guenther@)

ypldap

  ~ ypldap.c