[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Mar 14 07:00:01 GMT 2012

lib/libc                                lib/libkvm
lib/librthread                          regress/usr.bin
share/man                               sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                usr.bin/pkill
usr.sbin/smtpd

== lib =============================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ sys/Makefile.inc                      + sys/__thrsigdivert.2
  + sys/__thrsleep.2

  > Add manpages for __thrsigdivert, __thrsleep, and __thrwakeup.  Various
  > syntax and grammar fixes from jmc@ (guenther@)

libkvm

  ~ kvm_file2.c

  > 0 is a valid uid for files sysctl, don't skip it.  reminded by guenther
  > (tedu@)

librthread

  ~ rthread_debug.c

  > Don't trust the environment if issetugid() (guenther@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ bc/Makefile                           + bc/t19.c

  > rough test of the bc(1) math lib (otto@)

  ~ bc/t19.c

  > better bounds (otto@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man4/isapnp.4

  > In the CAVEATS section, make the sample dmesg output lines actually match
  > what
  > the kernel would output. (miod@)

  ~ pciide.c

  > Don't call wdcintr() for channels that aren't properly initialized or don't
  > have any drives on them.  Fixes a panic seen on sparc64 machines with that
  > pesky Acer Labs chipset.
  > ok deraadt@, krw@, henning@ (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ kern_sysctl.c