[odc] Daily X11 changes for 2012-03-13

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Mar 14 07:00:09 GMT 2012

OpenBSD X11 changes summary for 2012-03-13

distrib                                 driver

== distrib =========================================================== 01/02 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/distrib

distrib

  ~ sets/lists/xetc/md.alpha

  > sync (todd@)

== driver ============================================================ 02/02 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/X11/driver

driver

  ~ xf86-video-radeonold/Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Pass --with-xserver-source	explicitely to configure, since the
  > code that figures it out automatically started to fail. (matthieu@)

  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/Makefile.in     ~ xf86-video-openchrome/aclocal.m4
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/config.h.in     ~ xf86-video-openchrome/configure
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/configure.ac    ~ xf86-video-openchrome/ltmain.sh
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/libxvmc/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/man/Makefile.in
  ~ xf86-video-openchrome/src/Makefile.in

  > Fix check for xf86Modes.h. This fixes the radeonold driver build issues
  > caused by caching of the (previously wrong result).
  > And regen autotools files. (matthieu@)

  ~ xf86-video-intel/src/i830_display.c