ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Mar 17 07:00:14 GMT 2012

databases/mysql                         devel/mysql++
devel/xmake                             devel/xulrunner
editors/ldapvi                          emulators/dynamips
emulators/qemu                          graphics/cairomm
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                mail/thunderbird-i18n
net/icinga                              productivity/sunbird
shells/bash                             sysutils/ggrep
sysutils/sdd                            telephony/asterisk
www/fennec                              www/ffproxy
www/firefox-i18n                        www/firefox35
www/firefox36                           www/mozilla
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/nginx
www/seamonkey                           www/seamonkey-i18n
www/thttpd

== databases ========================================================= 01/12 ==

mysql

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/README-server

  > fix typo in readme; ok brad sthen (william@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

mysql++

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Update to mysql++-3.1.0.
  > from Gonzalo L. R. (ajacoutot@)

xmake

  > Minor update to xmake-1.06.
  > from Gonzalo L. R. (ajacoutot@)

xulrunner

  ~ 1.9/Makefile                          ~ 1.9/distinfo

  > Chase fx36 and update xulrunner to 1.9.2.28... (landry@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/12 ==

ldapvi

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-common_h

  > Fix an instance of getline which I missed when I preemptively fixed it
  > earlier (sthen@)

== emulators ========================================================= 04/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

dynamips

  - patches/patch-gen_eth_c               ~ Makefile

  > remove patch to force nonblocking on the bpf; we don't want this with
  > rthreads (sthen@)

qemu

  - patches/patch-hw_e1000_c
  - patches/patch-target-i386_translate_c
  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/README

  > Update to qemu 1.0.1, from Brad. (fgsch@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

cairomm

  > Long overdue (minor) update to cairomm-1.10.0. (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

mozilla-thunderbird

  - pkg/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscompartment_cpp
  - pkg/patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_libxul-config_mk
  ~ patch-mozilla_browser_app_profile_firefox_js
  ~ patch-mozilla_browser_components_certerror_content_aboutCertError_xhtml
  ~ patch-mozilla_gfx_thebes_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_Makefile_in      ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_configure_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_js-config_h_in   ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_jscpucfg_h
  ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject-inl_h
  ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject_cpp
  ~ patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject_h
  ~ patch-mozilla_media_libsydneyaudio_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_parser_html_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_nsNSSComponent_cpp
  ~ patch-mozilla_storage_src_mozStorageConnection_cpp
  ~ patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-mozilla_toolkit_xre_nsXREDirProvider_cpp
  ~ patch-mozilla_xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-enigmail                    ~ pkg/PLIST-lightning
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscntxt_cpp
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscntxt_h
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_netwerk_base_src_nsSocketTransportService2_cpp
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_cpp
  + pkg/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_h

  > Update to thunderbird 11.0. (and enigmail 1.4/lightning 1.3b1)
  > - Fixes MFSA 2012-12->19
  > - see http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/11.0/releasenotes/ (but
  > there's much more!)
  > - complete patchset for #691898, still fixes build on ppc (and hopefully
  > commited in firefox 14...)
  > - add patchset from #706955, workarounds #669050 (xpcshell hangs during
  > make install and chokes on CSPUtils.csm, threads related..)
  > - remove obsolete/commited patches (landry@)

thunderbird-i18n

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo

  > Update to thunderbird-i18n 11.0. (landry@)

== net =============================================================== 07/12 ==

icinga

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/README-main

  > Add a section to the README pointing to the upgrade documentation. (sthen@)

== productivity ====================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

sunbird

  ~ Makefile

  > bump after mozilla.port.mk dependency change (landry@)

== shells ============================================================ 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

bash

  > update to 4.2 patchlevel 24 (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

ggrep

  > Update gnu grep to 2.11 (dcoppa@)

sdd

  ~ patches/patch-RULES_i386-openbsd-cc_rul
  ~ patches/patch-conf_configure

  > regen patches (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-include_schily_h
  + patches/patch-libschily_stdio_fgetline_c

  > getline->get_line, remove USE_GROFF (sthen@)

== telephony ========================================================= 11/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-apps_app_milliwatt_c
  + patches/patch-main_utils_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_5_0
  > add upstream patches to asterisk in 5.0-stable to fix recent security
  > problems:
  > AST-2012-002: stack buffer overflow (remote unauthenticated sessions).
  > requires a dialplan using the Milliwatt application with the 'o' option,
  > and internal_timing off.  Affects all 1.4+ Asterisk versions.
  > AST-2012-003: stack buffer overflow (remote unauth'd sessions) in HTTP
  > manager interface; triggered by long digest authentication strings.
  > Code injection possibility.  Affects 1.8+. (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 12/12 ==

fennec

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump after mozilla.port.mk dependency change.
  > Note that firefox mobile/fennec doesnt follow the mozilla release train
  > this time, they're working hard on getting the native android UI, per
  > https://blog.mozilla.com/futurereleases/2012/01/25/bringing-android-native-
  > firefox-to-beta/
  > (we'll see what are the consequences for building on gtk...) (landry@)

ffproxy

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-request_c

  > Rename getline, drop USE_GROFF, more exact license marker (sthen@)

firefox-i18n

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo

  > Update to firefox-i18n 11.0. (landry@)

firefox35

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump after mozilla.port.mk dependency change (remember, firefox 3.5 is EOL)
  > (landry@)

firefox36

  > Update to firefox36 3.6.28 (last one in 3.6! promised!)
  > - Fixes MFSA 2011-55, 2012-13, 2012-14, 2012-16, 2012-19 (landry@)

mozilla

  ~ mozilla.port.mk

  > Bump dependencies to nspr 4.9 & nss 3.12.13, reqd' for mozilla 11.
  > (landry@)

mozilla-firefox

  - patches/patch-js_src_jscompartment_cpp
  - patches/patch-toolkit_library_libxul-config_mk
  ~ patch-browser_app_profile_firefox_js
  ~ patch-browser_components_certerror_content_aboutCertError_xhtml
  ~ patch-config_autoconf_mk_in           ~ patch-config_rules_mk
  ~ patch-content_xslt_src_base_txDouble_cpp
  ~ patch-extensions_spellcheck_hunspell_src_mozHunspell_cpp
  ~ patch-gfx_thebes_Makefile_in          ~ patch-js_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-js_src_configure_in             ~ patch-js_src_js-config_h_in
  ~ patch-js_src_jscpucfg_h               ~ patch-js_src_vm_RegExpObject-inl_h
  ~ patch-js_src_vm_RegExpObject_cpp      ~ patch-js_src_vm_RegExpObject_h
  ~ patch-media_libsydneyaudio_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-parser_html_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-security_manager_ssl_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-security_manager_ssl_src_nsNSSComponent_cpp
  ~ patch-storage_src_mozStorageConnection_cpp
  ~ patch-toolkit_library_Makefile_in
  ~ patch-toolkit_mozapps_installer_packager_mk
  ~ patch-toolkit_xre_nsXREDirProvider_cpp
  ~ patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-js_src_jscntxt_cpp      + patches/patch-js_src_jscntxt_h
  + patches/patch-netwerk_base_src_nsSocketTransportService2_cpp
  + patches/patch-security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_cpp
  + patches/patch-security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_h

  > Update to firefox 11.0.
  > - Fixes MFSA 2012-12->19
  > - see http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/11.0/releasenotes/
  > - complete patchset for #691898, still fixes build on ppc (and hopefully
  > commited in firefox 14...)
  > - add patchset from #706955, workarounds #669050 (xpcshell hangs during
  > make install and chokes on CSPUtils.csm, threads related..)
  > - remove obsolete/commited patches (landry@)

nginx

  > SECURITY FIX:  upgrade to 1.0.14
  > contents of previously freed memory might be sent to a client if
  > backend returned specially crafted response.
  > ok sthen (william@)

seamonkey

  - patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscompartment_cpp
  - patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_libxul-config_mk
  ~ patches/patch-config_rules_mk
  ~ patches/patch-ldap_sdks_c-sdk_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-mailnews_extensions_enigmail_genxpi
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_browser_app_profile_firefox_js
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_browser_components_certerror_content_aboutCertError_xhtml
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_build_unix_mozilla_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_extensions_auth_nsAuthGSSAPI_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_gfx_thebes_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_base_atomicops_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_base_dir_reader_posix_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_base_file_util_posix_cc
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_base_third_party_nspr_prcpucfg_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_base_third_party_nspr_prcpucfg_linux_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_chrome_common_ipc_channel_posix_cc
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_ipc_chromium_src_chrome_common_ipc_message_utils_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_ctypes_libffi_configure
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_js-config_h_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscpucfg_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject-inl_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_vm_RegExpObject_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_yarr_wtfbridge_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_media_libsydneyaudio_include_sydney_audio_h
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_media_libsydneyaudio_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_memory_mozalloc_mozalloc_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_parser_html_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_security_manager_pki_resources_content_exceptionDialog_js
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_nsNSSComponent_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_storage_src_mozStorageConnection_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_components_downloads_nsDownloadManager_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_crashreporter_client_crashreporter_linux_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_library_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_toolkit_xre_nsXREDirProvider_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_widget_src_gtk2_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_widget_src_xpwidgets_nsPrintSettingsImpl_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_xpcom_io_SpecialSystemDirectory_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_xpcom_io_nsAppFileLocationProvider_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST-enigmail                    ~ pkg/PLIST-lightning
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscntxt_cpp
  + patches/patch-mozilla_js_src_jscntxt_h
  + patches/patch-mozilla_netwerk_base_src_nsSocketTransportService2_cpp
  + patches/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_cpp
  + patches/patch-mozilla_security_manager_ssl_src_SSLServerCertVerification_h

  > Update to seamonkey 2.8. (and enigmail 1.4/lightning 1.3b1)
  > - Fixes MFSA 2012-12->19
  > - see http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.8/
  > - complete patchset for #691898, still fixes build on ppc (and hopefully
  > commited in firefox 14...)
  > - add patchset from #706955, workarounds #669050 (xpcshell hangs during
  > make install and chokes on CSPUtils.csm, threads related..)
  > - remove obsolete/commited patches (landry@)

seamonkey-i18n

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo

  > Update to seamonkey-i18n 2.8. (landry@)

thttpd

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-extras_htpasswd_c