ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 18 07:00:22 GMT 2012

comms/seyon                             databases/sqlitebrowser
devel/libevent2                         editors/elvis
games/xpilot                            graphics/freeimage
japanese/kinput2                        mail/metamail
mail/procmail                           misc/cdrdao
net/icb                                 net/telepathy
news/nn                                 print/dvi2tty
print/texlive                           security/pgp
sysutils/apc-upsd                       sysutils/polkit
telephony/asterisk                      textproc/ispell
textproc/mgdiff                         x11
x11/ratpoison                           x11/windowmaker
x11/xfedor                              x11/xmbdfed

== comms ============================================================= 01/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

seyon

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-SeDecl_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-SeScript_c
  + patches/patch-SeSupp_c

  > getline -> my_getline (get_line is already used), regen plist while there
  > (sthen@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/17 ==

sqlitebrowser

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-sqlitebrowser_sqlbrowser_util_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/17 ==

libevent2

  > update to 2.0.17; based on a submission by Gonzalo L. R. (naddy@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/17 ==

elvis

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-ref_c

  > getline -> get_line and drop USE_GROFF, from Donovan Watteau (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 05/17 ==

xpilot

  + patches/patch-src_client_textinterface_c

  > Update to xpilot-4.5.5.
  > getline -> get_line
  > from Gonzalo L. R. (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/17 ==

freeimage

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-Source_LibOpenJPEG_opj_malloc_h

  > Fix linking to libfreeimage on non-amd64 archs.
  > tested on powerpc and ok mpi@, ok eric@ (maintainer) (pascal@)

== japanese ========================================================== 07/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/japanese

kinput2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-lib_cconv_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/17 ==

metamail

  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-bin_showaudio
  - patches/patch-bin_showexternal        - patches/patch-bin_showpartial
  - patches/patch-bin_showpicture         - patches/patch-bin_sun2mime
  - patches/patch-config_h                - patches/patch-fonts_Makefile
  - patches/patch-metamail_Makefile       - patches/patch-metamail_codes_c
  - patches/patch-metamail_mailto_c       - patches/patch-metamail_metamail_c
  - patches/patch-metamail_mmencode_c     - patches/patch-metamail_shared_c
  - patches/patch-metamail_splitmail_c    - patches/patch-richmail_richlex_c
  - patches/patch-richmail_richset_c      - patches/patch-richmail_richtext_c
  + patches/patch-src_Makefile            + patches/patch-src_bin_showaudio
  + patches/patch-src_bin_showexternal    + patches/patch-src_bin_showpartial
  + patches/patch-src_bin_showpicture     + patches/patch-src_bin_sun2mime
  + patches/patch-src_config_h            + patches/patch-src_fonts_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_Makefile   + patches/patch-src_metamail_codes_c
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_mailto_c
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_metamail_c
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_mmencode_c
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_shared_c
  + patches/patch-src_metamail_splitmail_c
  + patches/patch-src_richmail_richlex_c
  + patches/patch-src_richmail_richset_c
  + patches/patch-src_richmail_richtext_c

  > use WRKSRC not WRKDIST and regen patches
  > no need for groff
  > regen plist
  > use SUBST_CMD rather than handrolled %%SYSCONFDIR%% subst (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_metamail_uue_c

  > getline -> get_line. honour CC. (sthen@)

procmail

  + patches/patch-src_fields_c            + patches/patch-src_formail_c
  + patches/patch-src_formisc_c           + patches/patch-src_formisc_h

  > getline, regen plist (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 09/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

cdrdao

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-scsilib_include_schily_h
  + patches/patch-scsilib_libscg_scsitransp_c
  + patches/patch-scsilib_libschily_stdio_fgetline_c

  > * getline -> get_line
  > * remove maintainer by his request
  > ok fgsch@ (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 10/17 ==

icb

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-icb_protos_h
  + patches/patch-icb_getline_c           + patches/patch-icb_ipcf_c
  + patches/patch-icb_s_person_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-glib/Makefile               ~ telepathy-glib/distinfo

  > Minor update to telepathy-glib-0.16.5. (ajacoutot@)

== news ============================================================== 11/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

nn

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-aux_c
  + patches/patch-global_c                + patches/patch-global_h

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== print ============================================================= 12/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

dvi2tty

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-dvistuff_c

  > getline -> get_line
  > drop USE_GROFF (naddy@)

texlive

  ~ texmf/Makefile                        ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main

  > texlive doesn't contain dvi2tty. @comment related documentation
  > to avoid a conflict with print/dvi2tty.
  > noticed and ok naddy@ (kili@)

  ~ texmf/Makefile                        ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Missed disdvi. (kili@)

== security ========================================================== 13/17 ==

pgp

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-armor_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 14/17 ==

apc-upsd

  + patches/patch-apc_smart_c

  > getline -> get_line, regen plist while there (sthen@)

polkit

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_am

  > Tweak comment in patch; no pkg change. (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 15/17 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-pbx_pbx_spool_c

  > Avoid a tight loop in asterisk's pbx_spool thread reported by drahn@ under
  > rthread. kern_time.c:itimerfix() requires the kevent interval timer to be
  > <= 100M seconds otherwise it passes an EINVAL back up, giving an error
  > return from kevent(). The initial timestamp is (INT_MAX-cur time) i.e.
  > around 800M so we hit this. Workaround by clamping tv_sec to 100M sec.
  > (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 16/17 ==

ispell

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-correct_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

mgdiff

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-rundiff_c

  > getline -> get_line; from Gonzalo L. R. (naddy@)

== x11 =============================================================== 17/17 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > remove xmbdfed; thoroughly superseded by gbdfed; ok sthen@ (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > on second thoughts, just rm this. fails with >256 colours, broken on LP64,
  > dead since before 1994. OK naddy@ (sthen@)

ratpoison

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-configure_in            + patches/patch-src_config_h_in

  > detect if getline is available before using trying to use an internal one.
  > sthen@ ok (fgsch@)

windowmaker

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_actions_c

  > Fix the "periodic focus bug" described at:
  > http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git/commitdiff/c91bb1ba1360006c568db37438779
  > e525868cf17
  > From upstream git via Bryan Linton (bl AT shoshoni DOT info) (dcoppa@)

xfedor

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > regen patch (sthen@)

  + patches/patch-filer_c

  > getline->get_line, from Gonzalo L. R. (sthen@)

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - files/default.sos                     - patches/patch-Makefile
  - patches/patch-filer_c                 - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > on second thoughts, just rm this. fails with >256 colours, broken on LP64,
  > dead since before 1994. OK naddy@ (sthen@)

xmbdfed

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-setup_c
  - patches/patch-xmbdfed_c               - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST