ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Mar 19 07:00:17 GMT 2012

audio/ncmpcpp                           audio/taglib
cad/chipmunk                            databases/leveldb
devel                                   devel/ois
editors/jove                            games/openarena
lang/vala                               security/nfsshell
www/drupal6                             x11
x11/ogre

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

ncmpcpp

  - patches/patch-src_helpers_cpp         - patches/patch-src_status_cpp
  - patches/patch-src_tag_editor_cpp      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in         ~ patches/patch-src_clock_cpp

  > Update to ncmpcpp-0.5.9 (dcoppa@)

taglib

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-taglib_ape_apeproperties_cpp
  + patches/patch-taglib_ogg_xiphcomment_cpp

  > Fix for CVE-2012-1107
  > (upstream git commit 77d61c6eca4d08b9b025738acf6b926cc750db23)
  > Fix for CVE-2012-1108
  > (upstream git commit ab8a0ee8937256311e649a88e8ddd7c7f870ad59)
  > ..And fix regress tests (do-regress target). (dcoppa@)

== cad =============================================================== 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/cad

chipmunk

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-until_V1_2_ffman_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/10 ==

leveldb

  > include the headers in the package
  > ok aja sthen (jmatthew@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/10 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > + ois (pascal@)

ois

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_Makefile_am
  + patches/patch-src_linux_LinuxInputManager_cpp

  > New import:
  >	Object Oriented Input System (OIS) is meant to be a cross platform,

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Full stop. (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/10 ==

jove

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-insert_c
  + patches/patch-io_c                    + patches/patch-io_h
  + patches/patch-recover_c               + patches/patch-util_c
  + patches/patch-util_h

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 06/10 ==

openarena

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-code_client_libmumblelink_c
  ~ patches/patch-code_client_snd_dma_c
  ~ patches/patch-code_qcommon_q_platform_h
  ~ pkg/PLIST-data

  > Update OpenArena to 0.8.8. Patch from Antti Harri, tested by me and Ryan
  > Freeman.
  > Comments and OK from sthen at . (kirby@)

  - patches/patch-code_qcommon_net_ip_c
  - patches/patch-code_qcommon_q_shared_h
  - patches/patch-code_renderer_tr_local_h
  - patches/patch-code_renderer_tr_surface_c
  + patches/patch-code_qcommon_vm_x86_64_c
  + patches/patch-code_qcommon_vm_x86_c

  > Add missing VM patches by Toni Spets. Pointed by Antti Harri, thanks.
  > Remove old patches (yes, I should tattoo cvs add and cvs rm on my wrist).
  > (kirby@)

  - patches/patch-code_qcommon_vm_interpreted_c

  > (sigh) And this one... (kirby@)

== lang ============================================================== 07/10 ==

vala

  + patches/patch-vapigen_Makefile_in

  > Fix pkgconfig file installation path.
  > spotted by Antti Harri (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 08/10 ==

nfsshell

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-nfs_c

  > getline -> get_line (naddy@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

drupal6

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > update to drupal core 6.25; minor fixes. ok espie@ (sthen@)

  ~ FCKeditor/Makefile                    ~ FCKeditor/distinfo
  ~ FCKeditor/pkg/PLIST

  > SECURITY update to drupal-FCKeditor 2.3; XSS and arbitrary PHP code
  > execution
  > for users with FCKeditor access privileges. ok espie@ (sthen@)

  ~ core/Makefile

  > oops, fix CVS conflict in $OpenBSD$ line. (sthen@)

  ~ CKeditor/Makefile                     ~ CKeditor/distinfo
  ~ CKeditor/pkg/PLIST

  > SECURITY update to drupal-CKeditor 1.10; XSS and arbitrary PHP code
  > execution
  > for users with CKeditor access privileges. ok espie@ (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 10/10 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > + ogre (pascal@)

ogre

  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/PLIST-samples
  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/DESCR-samples
  + patches/patch-CMake_ConfigureBuild_cmake
  + patches/patch-OgreMain_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-Samples_Browser_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-Tools_MeshUpgrader_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-OgreMain_include_OgreStringConverter_h
  + patches/patch-Tools_XMLConverter_CMakeLists_txt
  + patches/patch-OgreMain_src_OgreStringConverter_cpp

  > New import:
  >	OGRE (Object-Oriented Graphics Rendering Engine) is a scene-oriented,

  ~ pkg/PLIST-samples