ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Mar 23 07:00:15 GMT 2012

audio/xmp                               devel/gmake
devel/jdk                               devel/sdl
infrastructure/lib                      infrastructure/mk
mail/fdm                                misc/mc
net/bird                                sysutils/conky
sysutils/duplicity                      telephony/appkonference
textproc/itstool                        x11/i3

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

xmp

  - patches/patch-src_include_config_h_in
  - patches/patch-src_main_drivers_c      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to xmp-3.5.0 (dcoppa@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

gmake

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-function_c

  > Fix gmake's internal realpath behaviour to match what happens on linux.
  > A bug report has been created, but we need this until it gets fixed
  > upstream.
  > ok espie@ (robert@)

jdk

  ~ 1.6/Makefile
  + 1.6/patch-j2se_src_solaris_native_java_lang_UNIXProcess_md_c

  > Rename internal execvpe to fix build and remove uthread gross hacks while
  > here. okay matthew@ naddy@ (kurt@)

sdl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Fix a typo into the gnu configure script resulting in SDL not using
  > the dynamic loading with the XRender and Xrandr libraries.
  > From brad (dcoppa@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/10 ==

lib

  ~ DPB/Fetch.pm

  > ignore build_stats for logging distinfo (and clean-old-distfiles(1)).
  > (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > error out if PORTSDIR is not set to the real directory.
  > There are at least two or three ports that don't like symlinks. ;/ (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/10 ==

fdm

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-deliver-smtp_c

  > Add a patch to fdm to escape . in SMTP delivery as per RFC2821.
  > From nicm's repo, which is a better fix than my original diff.  OK nicm@
  > (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 05/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

mc

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to mc-4.7.5.6.
  > from Gonzalo L. R.
  > ok robert@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 06/10 ==

bird

  > update BIRD to 1.3.7
  > - Route Origin Authorization basics.
  > - RIPng working again.
  > - Extended clist operations in filters.
  > - Fixes several bugs in BSD iface handling.
  > - Several minor bugfixes and enhancements. (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 07/10 ==

conky

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak again (remove execinfo from WANTLIB) (dcoppa@)

duplicity

  ~ patches/patch-bin_duplicity           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to duplicity-0.6.18.
  > from Gonzalo L. R.
  > ok jim@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 08/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

appkonference

  - patches/patch-konference_conference_c
  - patches/patch-konference_frame_c      - patches/patch-konference_member_c
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile

  > update to appkonference 2.1, from dhill with tweaks by me (sthen@)

itstool

  > Update to itstool-1.1.2. (ajacoutot@)