[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-24

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 25 07:00:01 BST 2012

distrib/sets                            include/dirent.h
lib/libc                                regress/lib
sbin/iked                               sbin/ipsecctl
sbin/isakmpd                            sbin/quotacheck
sbin/scsi                               share/man
sys/arch/mips64/include                 sys/arch/mips64/mips64
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/tmux
usr.sbin/relayd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/09 ==

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== include =========================================================== 02/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

dirent.h

  ~ dirent.h

  > Provide the old prototypes for scandir() and alphasort() for code that
  > requests the pre-standardized version
  > requested by millert@ (guenther@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/09 ==

  ~ gen/scandir.3

  > The arguments scandir() and alphasort() have changed; show that and
  > give some history.
  > ok matthew@ millert@ jmc@ naddy@ (guenther@)

== regress =========================================================== 04/09 ==

lib

  ~ libpthread/pthread_mutex/pthread_mutex.c

  > Another tiny test case (guenther@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

iked

  ~ ikev2_pld.c                           ~ parse.y
  ~ pfkey.c                               ~ util.c

  > fix some leaks
  > ok mikeb@ (jsg@)

ipsecctl

  ~ pfkey.c

  > fix some leaks
  > ok miod@ (jsg@)

isakmpd

  ~ vendor.c

  > set the vendor string to OpenBSD-5.2; ok mikeb@ (markus@)

quotacheck

  ~ quotacheck.c

  > fix some leaks
  > ok miod@ (jsg@)

scsi

  ~ scsi.c

  > fix some leaks
  > ok miod@ (jsg@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/crypto.4

  > use Cd in SYNOPSIS; requested by kristaps (jmc@)

  ~ man4/run.4

  > add a bunch of run devices found in the linux driver (jsg@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/mips64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Add a few trivial routines to get mips64r2 specific config registers. Not
  > used
  > by anything yet, but has been lying in one of my trees for too long.
  > (miod@)

  ~ archtype.h

  > Rename the various SGI_xxx constants from machine names to their IP
  > numbers,
  > for IP numbers under 30 (Octane), and add a few interesting ones.
  > No functional change, except making my life easier for upcoming work.
  > (miod@)

  ~ cpu.h

  > The various ConfigCache() functions actually return void, not int. (miod@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  + mips64r2.S

  > Add a few trivial routines to get mips64r2 specific config registers. Not
  > used
  > by anything yet, but has been lying in one of my trees for too long.
  > (miod@)

  ~ cache_octeon.c

  > The various ConfigCache() functions actually return void, not int. (miod@)

  ~ arcbios.c

  > Oops, forgot this file in the SGI_<model> -> SGI_IP## change. (miod@)

  ~ mips64_machdep.c

  > Fix fallback of uvm_map_hint() argument changes. (miod@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ machdep.c

  > Missed a reference to the u_stats member when struct pstats was removed
  > from struct user.  Nothing left to zero-out here so the line goes.
  > pointed out by deraaadt@ (guenther@)

dev/ic

  ~ smc93cx6.c

  > Left-pad the eeprom dump with zeroes in the debug dump to make it easier to
  > read (this code is not compiled unless option AHC_DUMP_EEPROM anyway)
  > (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > add ZTE HSUSB device. (fgsch@)

  > regen. (fgsch@)

  ~ if_urndis.c

  > add ZTE HSUSB.
  > committed over it. (fgsch@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > add a bunch of run devices found in the linux driver (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

  ~ if_run.c

  > add a bunch of run devices found in the linux driver (jsg@)

tmux

  ~ client.c

  > Add sys/file.h. (nicm@)

relayd

  ~ relay.c                               ~ relayd.conf.5