ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Mar 25 07:00:28 BST 2012

devel/boehm-gc                          devel/pango
devel/py-py                             mail/dovecot-antispam
mail/dovecot-pigeonhole                 net/curl
net/znc                                 www/chromium
x11                                     x11/freerdp

== devel ============================================================= 01/05 ==

boehm-gc

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-include_private_gcconfig_h

  > Change suspend/resume signals to fix one problem with lang/mono. okay todd@
  > (kurt@)

pango

  ~ Makefile

  > Duh... how did I end up lowering shared libs??!!
  > noticed by espie@ (ajacoutot@)

py-py

  - pkg/patch-py_c-extension_greenlet_slp_platformselect_h

  > - update to 1.4.7
  > - add python3 flavor
  > - take maintainership
  > ok martynas@ (maintainer) (eric@)

== mail ============================================================== 02/05 ==

dovecot-antispam

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to match dovecot version.
  > Ok sthen@ (nigel@)

dovecot-pigeonhole

  ~ Makefile

  > Update to match dovecot version.
  > Ok sthen@ (nigel@)

== net =============================================================== 03/05 ==

curl

  > update to 7.25.0, curl's 14th birthday release (naddy@)

znc

  ~ patches/patch-man_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to znc 0.204; fixes CVE-2012-0033 (crash in bouncedcc module when
  > DCC RESUME is received) and a few other issues. From Brad. (sthen@)

chromium

  > update to 17.0.963.83 (robert@)

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > build no_cups flavour of freerdp (sthen@)

freerdp

  ~ patches/patch-CMakeLists_txt          ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST