[odc] Daily src changes for 2012-03-26

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Mar 27 07:00:01 BST 2012

gnu/usr.bin/cvs                         lib/libc
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/arm/include                    sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/i386/include                   sys/arch/loongson/include
sys/arch/macppc/include                 sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
sys/net                                 sys/sys
usr.sbin/apm                            usr.sbin/apmd
usr.sbin/bgpctl                         usr.sbin/unbound

== gnu =============================================================== 01/05 ==

usr.bin/cvs

  ~ src/ignore.c

  > Adjust the default "ignore" list for cvs;
  > - don't ignore "core", it gets in the way when we import certain things
  > - ignore "*.core" to match the actual filenames we use for core dumps
  > suggested by landry@
  > - ignore ".git" to avoid accidental imports of the directory when used
  > locally "on top of" cvs
  > various versions ok'd by landry@ todd@ espie@ phessler@ dcoppa@ (sthen@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ string/strsignal.3

  > strsignal() was standardized in POSIX-2008
  > ok millert@ (guenther@)

  ~ string/strerror.3

  > Bump standards years, as we conform to the new versions too
  > ok jmc@ (guenther@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man4/urndis.4

  > Mention ZTE Skate. Other ZTE models might work but I have none to test.
  > (fgsch@)

  ~ man4/gre.4

  > Try to document how to use gre(4) keepalives with pf(4) enabled.
  > Adding a rule like "pass quick on gre proto gre no state" will ensure that
  > the keepalive packets get through pf by bypassing the state table once.
  > Requested by jsing@ some long time ago. (claudio@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/amd64/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ acpi_machdep.c                        ~ autoconf.c

  > Fix an integer math error when using the result of uvm_page_rle, and
  > at the same time increase said function's max RLE page count return value.
  > Add hooks in the right places to call the hibernate suspend and resume
  > routines, so that we can enable hibernation with a HIBERNATE option
  > line in GENERIC and appropriate acpi.c goo.
  > discussed on and off with deraadt@ over the past few months (mlarkin@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/loongson/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/macppc/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ hvctl.c

  > Increase the size of the message queues such that we can handle the default
  > "MTU" of 4096 bytes. (kettenis@)

  ~ hvctl.c

  > Make writes block if the message queues are full. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ apmvar.h

  > Add APM_IOC_HIBERNATE (deraadt@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpi.c

  > hook in the hibernate request code; half of this diff is from mlarkin
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

  ~ acpi.c

  > simplify conditionals in acpi_sleep_state()
  > ok mlarkin (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ cz.c

  > Let this compile (not enabled by default);	From Damian McGuckin (deraadt@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add id for the Polaris2 USB dock which is a udl(4)
  > OK mglocker@ (claudio@)

  > sync (claudio@)

  ~ udl.c

  > Add support for the udl(4) in the Polaris2 USB dock
  > OK mglocker@ (claudio@)

kern

  ~ kern_exec.c

  > clear junk in p_comm before copying shorter names into it
  > ok jsing guenther miod (deraadt@)

  ~ subr_hibernate.c

  > Fix an integer math error when using the result of uvm_page_rle, and
  > at the same time increase said function's max RLE page count return value.
  > Add hooks in the right places to call the hibernate suspend and resume
  > routines, so that we can enable hibernation with a HIBERNATE option
  > line in GENERIC and appropriate acpi.c goo.
  > discussed on and off with deraadt@ over the past few months (mlarkin@)

net

  ~ bpf.h

  > Add DLT_PPP_SERIAL and DLT_C_HDLC to bpf.h even though the system will not
  > generate such packets but it helps porting applications that assume that
  > these are available on any system.
  > Requested by dhill long time ago. (claudio@)

sys

  ~ hibernate.h

  > Fix an integer math error when using the result of uvm_page_rle, and
  > at the same time increase said function's max RLE page count return value.
  > Add hooks in the right places to call the hibernate suspend and resume
  > routines, so that we can enable hibernation with a HIBERNATE option
  > line in GENERIC and appropriate acpi.c goo.
  > discussed on and off with deraadt@ over the past few months (mlarkin@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 05/05 ==

apm

  ~ Makefile                              ~ apm.8
  ~ apm.c

  > Add hibernate request support.  Also installs a ZZZ binary for the
  > shortcut.
  > ok mlarkin miod (deraadt@)

apmd

  ~ apm-proto.h                           ~ apmd.c
  ~ pathnames.h

  > Add hibernate request support.  Also installs a ZZZ binary for the
  > shortcut.
  > ok mlarkin miod (deraadt@)

bgpctl

  ~ mrtparser.c

  > Add a function to extract an address instead of copying the same code over
  > and over again. Also allow the dump attr of struct mrt_parser to be NULL.
  > (claudio@)

unbound

  + aclocal.m4                            + LICENSE
  + config.sub                            + configure.ac
  + ltmain.sh                             + ac_pkg_swig.m4
  + Makefile.in                           + configure
  + config.guess                          + install-sh
  + acx_python.m4                         + acx_pthread.m4
  + config.h.in                           + README
  + acx_nlnetlabs.m4                      + doc/Changelog
  + doc/TODO                              + doc/unbound-checkconf.8.in
  + doc/control_proto_spec.txt            + doc/LICENSE
  + doc/unbound.doxygen                   + doc/ietf67-design-02.pdf
  + doc/ietf67-design-02.odp              + doc/FEATURES
  + doc/unbound-host.1                    + doc/libunbound.3.in
  + doc/README.tests                      + doc/unbound.8.in
  + doc/unbound.conf.5.in                 + doc/README.svn
  + doc/requirements.txt                  + doc/example.conf.in
  + doc/unbound-control.8.in              + doc/README
  + doc/CREDITS                           + doc/unbound-anchor.8.in
  + util/alloc.c                          + util/net_help.h
  + util/configlexer.c                    + util/log.c
  + util/config_file.c                    + util/rtt.c
  + util/locks.c                          + util/configparser.h
  + util/iana_ports.inc                   + util/tube.c
  + util/config_file.h                    + util/random.h
  + util/tube.h                           + util/configparser.c
  + util/random.c                         + util/winsock_event.c
  + util/mini_event.h                     + util/configyyrename.h
  + util/configparser.y                   + util/rtt.h
  + util/locks.h                          + util/regional.h
  + util/module.h                         + util/winsock_event.h
  + util/netevent.h                       + util/rbtree.h
  + util/mini_event.c                     + util/regional.c
  + util/netevent.c                       + util/log.h
  + util/timehist.h                       + util/fptr_wlist.c
  + util/timehist.c                       + util/fptr_wlist.h
  + util/alloc.h                          + util/net_help.c
  + util/configlexer.lex                  + util/module.c
  + util/rbtree.c                         + util/data/msgreply.c
  + util/data/msgencode.c                 + util/data/msgparse.h
  + util/data/msgreply.h                  + util/data/packed_rrset.c
  + util/data/dname.h                     + util/data/msgencode.h
  + util/data/dname.c                     + util/data/packed_rrset.h
  + util/data/msgparse.c                  + util/storage/slabhash.h
  + util/storage/lruhash.h                + util/storage/dnstree.h
  + util/storage/slabhash.c               + util/storage/lruhash.c
  + util/storage/dnstree.c                + util/storage/lookup3.c
  + util/storage/lookup3.h                + iterator/iterator.h
  + iterator/iter_delegpt.c               + iterator/iter_priv.c
  + iterator/iter_utils.h                 + iterator/iter_donotq.c
  + iterator/iter_priv.h                  + iterator/iterator.c
  + iterator/iter_hints.c                 + iterator/iter_scrub.c
  + iterator/iter_delegpt.h               + iterator/iter_resptype.c
  + iterator/iter_fwd.h                   + iterator/iter_fwd.c
  + iterator/iter_scrub.h                 + iterator/iter_donotq.h
  + iterator/iter_hints.h                 + iterator/iter_resptype.h
  + iterator/iter_utils.c                 + smallapp/unbound-control.c
  + smallapp/unbound-host.c               + smallapp/worker_cb.c
  + smallapp/unbound-checkconf.c          + smallapp/unbound-control-setup.sh
  + smallapp/unbound-anchor.c             + services/modstack.h
  + services/listen_dnsport.h             + services/localzone.h
  + services/outbound_list.h              + services/localzone.c
  + services/listen_dnsport.c             + services/outbound_list.c
  + services/outside_network.h            + services/mesh.c
  + services/outside_network.c            + services/modstack.c
  + services/mesh.h                       + services/cache/rrset.h
  + services/cache/infra.h                + services/cache/dns.c
  + services/cache/dns.h                  + services/cache/rrset.c
  + services/cache/infra.c                + validator/val_anchor.h
  + validator/validator.c                 + validator/val_anchor.c
  + validator/autotrust.h                 + validator/val_neg.c
  + validator/val_utils.c                 + validator/val_nsec.h
  + validator/val_kcache.c                + validator/val_neg.h
  + validator/val_sigcrypt.c              + validator/val_kcache.h
  + validator/val_nsec.c                  + validator/validator.h
  + validator/val_nsec3.h                 + validator/val_kentry.h
  + validator/val_utils.h                 + validator/val_kentry.c
  + validator/val_sigcrypt.h              + validator/autotrust.c
  + validator/val_nsec3.c                 + daemon/worker.c
  + daemon/worker.h                       + daemon/remote.h
  + daemon/remote.c                       + daemon/stats.c
  + daemon/stats.h                        + daemon/cachedump.h
  + daemon/daemon.h                       + daemon/unbound.c
  + daemon/acl_list.h                     + daemon/acl_list.c
  + daemon/daemon.c                       + daemon/cachedump.c
  + libunbound/ubsyms.def                 + libunbound/unbound.h
  + libunbound/libworker.h                + libunbound/libunbound.c
  + libunbound/context.c                  + libunbound/libworker.c
  + libunbound/context.h

  > New import:
  >	Import Unbound 1.4.16 to work on in-tree (not yet linked to the build).

  + ldns/Changelog                        + ldns/configure.ac
  + ldns/zone.c                           + ldns/config.guess
  + ldns/tsig.c                           + ldns/rdata.c
  + ldns/sha1.c                           + ldns/Makefile.in
  + ldns/wire2host.c                      + ldns/dname.c
  + ldns/README.snapshots                 + ldns/util.c
  + ldns/parse.c                          + ldns/ltmain.sh
  + ldns/LICENSE                          + ldns/rr_functions.c
  + ldns/acx_nlnetlabs.m4                 + ldns/update.c
  + ldns/dnssec_zone.c                    + ldns/linktest.c
  + ldns/rbtree.c                         + ldns/README.svn
  + ldns/packet.c                         + ldns/keys.c
  + ldns/sha2.c                           + ldns/configure
  + ldns/dnssec_verify.c                  + ldns/install-sh
  + ldns/libdns.doxygen                   + ldns/buffer.c
  + ldns/host2wire.c                      + ldns/rr.c
  + ldns/ax_pkg_swig.m4                   + ldns/ldns_symbols.def
  + ldns/ax_python_devel.m4               + ldns/README
  + ldns/config.sub                       + ldns/dnssec.c
  + ldns/higher.c                         + ldns/str2host.c
  + ldns/error.c                          + ldns/aclocal.m4
  + ldns/libdns.vim                       + ldns/net.c
  + ldns/resolver.c                       + ldns/dnssec_sign.c
  + ldns/host2str.c                       + ldns/ldns/rdata.h
  + ldns/ldns/dnssec_zone.h               + ldns/ldns/sha1.h
  + ldns/ldns/net.h.in                    + ldns/ldns/rr_functions.h
  + ldns/ldns/dname.h                     + ldns/ldns/tsig.h
  + ldns/ldns/common.h.in                 + ldns/ldns/util.h.in
  + ldns/ldns/rr.h                        + ldns/ldns/str2host.h
  + ldns/ldns/sha2.h                      + ldns/ldns/keys.h
  + ldns/ldns/host2wire.h                 + ldns/ldns/update.h
  + ldns/ldns/error.h                     + ldns/ldns/parse.h
  + ldns/ldns/packet.h                    + ldns/ldns/higher.h
  + ldns/ldns/host2str.h                  + ldns/ldns/config.h.in
  + ldns/ldns/dnssec_sign.h               + ldns/ldns/dnssec.h
  + ldns/ldns/zone.h                      + ldns/ldns/rbtree.h
  + ldns/ldns/ldns.h                      + ldns/ldns/wire2host.h
  + ldns/ldns/dnssec_verify.h             + ldns/ldns/resolver.h
  + ldns/ldns/buffer.h                    + ldns/packaging/libldns.pc.in
  + ldns/packaging/ldns-config.in         + ldns/packaging/ldns-config.1
  + ldns/doc/tutorial3_signzone.dox       + ldns/doc/TODO
  + ldns/doc/API-header.xml               + ldns/doc/doxyparse.pl
  + ldns/doc/API.xml                      + ldns/doc/function_manpages
  + ldns/doc/design.dox                   + ldns/doc/tutorial2_zone.dox
  + ldns/doc/header.html                  + ldns/doc/tutorial1_mx.dox
  + ldns/doc/dns-lib-implementations      + ldns/doc/CodingStyle
  + ldns/doc/libdns.css                   + ldns/drill/configure.ac
  + ldns/drill/securetrace.c              + ldns/drill/Makefile.in
  + ldns/drill/drill.1                    + ldns/drill/drill_util.h
  + ldns/drill/root.c                     + ldns/drill/work.c
  + ldns/drill/configure                  + ldns/drill/REGRESSIONS
  + ldns/drill/drill.c                    + ldns/drill/install-sh
  + ldns/drill/ChangeLog.22-nov-2005      + ldns/drill/config.h.in
  + ldns/drill/README                     + ldns/drill/drill.h
  + ldns/drill/drill_util.c               + ldns/drill/dnssec.c
  + ldns/drill/error.c                    + ldns/drill/chasetrace.c
  + ldns/compat/isascii.c                 + ldns/compat/inet_pton.c
  + ldns/compat/b64_ntop.c                + ldns/compat/isblank.c
  + ldns/compat/gmtime_r.c                + ldns/compat/fake-rfc2553.h
  + ldns/compat/b32_ntop.c                + ldns/compat/ctime_r.c
  + ldns/compat/timegm.c                  + ldns/compat/strlcpy.c
  + ldns/compat/localtime_r.c             + ldns/compat/snprintf.c
  + ldns/compat/malloc.c                  + ldns/compat/memmove.c
  + ldns/compat/inet_ntop.c               + ldns/compat/inet_aton.c
  + ldns/compat/b32_pton.c                + ldns/compat/fake-rfc2553.c
  + ldns/compat/realloc.c                 + ldns/compat/calloc.c
  + ldns/compat/b64_pton.c

  > New import:
  >	Import ldns 1.6.12, needed for Unbound, to work on in-tree.

  + Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > Add Makefile wrapper for Unbound. From Bjorn Ketelaars <bjorn.ketelaars
  > at hydroxide.nl>. (sthen@)

  ~ configure.ac

  > Don't force CFLAGS. (sthen@)

  ~ configure

  > sync (sthen@)

  + pythonmod/ubmodule-tst.py             + pythonmod/test-dict.conf
  + pythonmod/test-resip.conf             + pythonmod/LICENSE
  + pythonmod/test-resmod.conf            + pythonmod/pythonmod.h
  + pythonmod/Makefile                    + pythonmod/test-resgen.conf
  + pythonmod/pythonmod.c                 + pythonmod/pythonmod_utils.c
  + pythonmod/test-calc.conf              + pythonmod/interface.i
  + pythonmod/ubmodule-msg.py             + pythonmod/pythonmod_utils.h
  + pythonmod/test-log.conf

  > New import:
  >	Import Unbound 1.4.16 to work on in-tree (not yet linked to the build).

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > set --without-pythonmodule (this is the default anyway, but better to be
  > explicit). (sthen@)

  ~ configure.ac

  > add PYTHONMOD_HEADER variable which is conditionalized on building the
  > module. (sthen@)

  ~ configure

  > sync (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile.in

  > Use PYTHONMOD_HEADER variable set by autoconf to avoid pulling
  > in pythonmod sources when not required. (sthen@)

  - pythonmod/LICENSE                     - pythonmod/Makefile
  - pythonmod/interface.i                 - pythonmod/pythonmod.c
  - pythonmod/pythonmod.h                 - pythonmod/pythonmod_utils.c
  - pythonmod/pythonmod_utils.h           - pythonmod/test-calc.conf
  - pythonmod/test-dict.conf              - pythonmod/test-log.conf
  - pythonmod/test-resgen.conf            - pythonmod/test-resip.conf
  - pythonmod/test-resmod.conf            - pythonmod/ubmodule-msg.py
  - pythonmod/ubmodule-tst.py

  > remove this again, it's not needed after all. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper

  > When clenaing, run "make realclean" in the ldns subdirectory, not just
  > unbound. (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper