[owc] Weekly ports changes ending 2003-05-25

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon May 26 08:08:55 BST 2003

OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2003-05-18 to 2003-05-25 inclusive

INDEX                                   archivers/arc
archivers/bzip                          archivers/bzip2
archivers/fastjar                       archivers/freeze
archivers/gcpio                         archivers/gshar+gunshar
archivers/gtar                          archivers/ha
archivers/lha                           archivers/lzo
archivers/lzop                          archivers/macutil
archivers/nulib                         archivers/p5-Archive-Tar
archivers/p5-Archive-Zip                archivers/p5-Compress-LZO
archivers/p5-Compress-Zlib              archivers/p5-IO-Zlib
archivers/rar                           archivers/ucl
archivers/unace                         archivers/unarj
archivers/unrar                         archivers/unzip
archivers/zip                           archivers/zoo
audio/faad                              audio/timidity
audio/vlorb                             audio/vorbisgain
audio/xmp                               benchmarks
benchmarks/pear-Benchmark               comms/conserver
converters/libdvdcss                    converters/p5-Convert-ASN1
converters/p5-Convert-UU                converters/p5-Unicode-String
databases                               databases/freetds
databases/mysql                         databases/p5-pgsql
databases/p5-sybperl                    databases/postgresql
devel                                   devel/ffcall
devel/glib                              devel/glib2
devel/jdk                               devel/jfc
devel/metaauto                          devel/opencm
devel/p5-App-Info                       devel/p5-Class-Date
devel/p5-Curses-UI                      devel/pear-Config
devel/pear-PHPUnit                      editors/ted
editors/vim                             games/xskat
graphics                                graphics/cadubi
graphics/libgphoto2                     graphics/mpeg_encode
graphics/videod                         infrastructure/mk
lang/STk                                lang/kaffe
mail/courier-imap                       mail/evolution
mail/fetchmail                          mail/mboxgrep
mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin               mail/postfix
mail/razor-agents                       mail/sylpheed
math/abs                                misc/p5-I18N-Charset
misc/remind                             net
net/bind8                               net/bind9
net/cvsync                              net/dss
net/edonkey-gui                         net/gnet
net/p5-Net-ICQ2000                      net/p5-Net-Traceroute
net/pure-ftpd                           net/vsftpd
news/leafnode                           news/pan
plan9/9libs                             plan9/wily
russian/cyrproxy                        security/p5-Digest-Nilsimsa
shells/ast-ksh                          shells/zsh
sysutils/monit                          sysutils/tentakel
textproc                                textproc/libxml
textproc/pear-XML-RSS                   textproc/pear-XML-Tree
textproc/xpdf                           www
www/amaya                               www/decss
www/galeon                              www/hotjava
www/konqueror-embedded                  www/mod_auth_ldap
www/mod_auth_mysql                      www/mod_auth_radius
www/mod_dav                             www/mod_gzip
www/mod_layout                          www/mod_mp3
www/mod_perl                            www/mozilla
www/mozilla-firebird                    www/p5-SOAP-Lite
www/pear-HTML-Common                    www/php4
www/plone                               www/zope-cmf
x11/freefonts                           x11/gtk+
x11/gtk+2                               x11/gtk-engines2
x11/kde                                 x11/mplayer
x11/rxvt                                x11/sawfish
x11/xmascot                             x11/xmold
x11/xtermset

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync; 2279 packages (naddy@)

== archivers ========================================================= 02/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

arc

  ~ Makefile

  > PERMIT_PACKAGE_FTP=No
  > "this program may be distributed freely so long as you don't
  > modify it in any way." (jolan@)

  ~ Makefile

  > # Restrictive (jolan@)

bzip

  ~ Makefile

  > PERMIT_{DISTFILES,PACKAGES}_CDROM=Yes
  > this is GPL software (jolan@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bzip is patented, revert change w/comment per brad@'s suggestion (jolan@)

bzip2

  ~ Makefile

  > # BSD (jolan@)

fastjar

  ~ Makefile

  > # GNU GPL -> # GPL for consistency / reduced redundancy (jolan@)

freeze

  ~ Makefile

  > - nuke first MASTER_SITE, it doesn't exist anymore
  > - PERMIT_*=No, there's no license (jolan@)

gcpio

  ~ Makefile

  > # GPL/LGPL (jolan@)

gshar+gunshar

  ~ Makefile

  > # GPL (jolan@)

gtar

  ~ Makefile

  > # GPL (jolan@)

ha

  ~ Makefile

  > # GPL (jolan@)

lha

  ~ Makefile

  > # Restrictive (jolan@)

lzo

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

lzop

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

macutil

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

nulib

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

p5-Archive-Tar

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Compress-LZO  # GNU GPL -> GPL
  > p5-Archive-Tar
  > p5-Archive-Zip
  > p5-Compress-Zlib
  > p5-IO-Zlib
  > ----------------
  > All these use the same license:
  > "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  > modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."
  > Perl is GPL, so I am marking these # GPL (jolan@)

p5-Archive-Zip

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Compress-LZO  # GNU GPL -> GPL
  > p5-Archive-Tar
  > p5-Archive-Zip
  > p5-Compress-Zlib
  > p5-IO-Zlib
  > ----------------
  > All these use the same license:
  > "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  > modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."
  > Perl is GPL, so I am marking these # GPL (jolan@)

p5-Compress-LZO

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Compress-LZO  # GNU GPL -> GPL
  > p5-Archive-Tar
  > p5-Archive-Zip
  > p5-Compress-Zlib
  > p5-IO-Zlib
  > ----------------
  > All these use the same license:
  > "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  > modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."
  > Perl is GPL, so I am marking these # GPL (jolan@)

p5-Compress-Zlib

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Compress-LZO  # GNU GPL -> GPL
  > p5-Archive-Tar
  > p5-Archive-Zip
  > p5-Compress-Zlib
  > p5-IO-Zlib
  > ----------------
  > All these use the same license:
  > "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  > modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."
  > Perl is GPL, so I am marking these # GPL (jolan@)

p5-IO-Zlib

  ~ Makefile

  > p5-Compress-LZO  # GNU GPL -> GPL
  > p5-Archive-Tar
  > p5-Archive-Zip
  > p5-Compress-Zlib
  > p5-IO-Zlib
  > ----------------
  > All these use the same license:
  > "This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  > modify it under the same terms as Perl itself."
  > Perl is GPL, so I am marking these # GPL (jolan@)

rar

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

ucl

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

unace

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

unarj

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

unrar

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

unzip

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

zip

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

zoo

  ~ Makefile

  > lzo     -- # GPL
  > lzop    -- # GNU GPL -> # GPL
  > macutil -- sync w/# None style
  > nulib   -- # Restrictive
  > rar     -- # Restrictive
  > ucl     -- # GPL
  > unace   -- # Copyrighted but freely distributable.
  > That's all the author states.  Is this acceptable as a
  > license?
  > -- Drop MAINTAINER per his request
  > unarj   -- # Restrictive
  > PERMIT_*_CDROM=No
  > "If you wish to distribute a modified version of UNARJ
  > you MUST indicate that it is a modified version both in
  > the program and source code."
  > unrar  --  # Restrictive
  > unzip  --  # Conditional
  > It is freely re-distributable with conditions which we meet.
  > This could use another pair of eyes to confirm.
  > zip    --  # Conditional
  > Same thing as unzip.
  > zoo    --  # Conditional
  > Different author/license but same idea as zip/unzip. (jolan@)

== audio ============================================================= 03/26 ==

faad

  ~ Makefile

  > There is no reason we cannot put these up for FTP. (naddy@)

timidity

  ~ Makefile

  > Make clear why the redistribution of this is supposed to be restricted.
  > Further review might be in order. (naddy@)

vlorb

  ~ patches/patch-vlorb

  > upstream fix; submitted by maintainer Han Boetes <han at linux-mandrake.org  > (naddy@)

vorbisgain

  ~ Makefile

  > update homepage; from Han Boetes <han at linux-mandrake.comnaddy@)

xmp

  - patches/patch-src_api_load_c          - patches/patch-src_drivers_solaris_c
  - patches/patch-src_main_xstuff_c       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_rules_in       + patches/patch-etc_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_drivers_openbsd_c   + patches/patch-src_player_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_player_readrc_c     + pkg/DESCR-xmms
  + pkg/PLIST-xmms

  > Update to 2.0.4, add XMMS plugin. (naddy@)

== benchmarks ======================================================== 04/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

benchmarks

  ~ Makefile

  > +pear-Benchmark (avsm@)

pear-Benchmark

  + patches/patch-doc_timer_example_php

  > New import:
  >	initial import of pear-Benchmark-1.2.1

== comms ============================================================= 05/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

conserver

  ~ Makefile

  > Take maintainership
  > big update coming - this has been actively developed over the past
  > several years, none of which this port reflects (pvalchev@)

== converters ======================================================== 06/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libdvdcss

  ~ Makefile

  > There is no reason we cannot put these up for FTP. (naddy@)

p5-Convert-ASN1

  > upgrade to 0.17 (kevlo@)

p5-Convert-UU

  > upgrade to 0.52 (kevlo@)

p5-Unicode-String

  > upgrade to version 2.07 (kevlo@)

== databases ========================================================= 07/26 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-pgsql (markus@)

freetds

  - patches/patch-include-sybdb_h         ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-odbc_unittests_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_ctlib_unittests_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_dblib_bcp_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_dblib_unittests_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_tds_unittests_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > freetds-0.61 (jcs@)

mysql

  + patches/patch-innobase_Makefile_in

  > these innobase libraries are used only as static helper libraries to
  > link mysql, and are not actually supposed to be installed anywhere,
  > especially not some random location outside of fake...
  > discussed w/ naddy, ok by maintainer brad (pvalchev@)

p5-pgsql

  > Pgsql_perl5 is an interface between Larry Wall's language perl version 5
  > and
  > the database PostgreSQL (previously Postgres95). This has been done by
  > using
  > the Perl5 application programming interface for C extensions which calls
  > the
  > Postgres programmer's interface LIBPQ.
  > ok naddy@, and lebel@ some time ago. (markus@)

p5-sybperl

  + patches/patch-DBlib_DBlib_xs

  > build with new freetds (jcs@)

postgresql

  ~ Makefile

  > PERMIT_*_CDROM can't be Yes:
  > The license says:
  > Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
  > documentation for any purpose, without fee, and without a written agreement
  > is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice and this
  > paragraph and the following two paragraphs appear in all copies.
  > noticed by markus@ (lebel@)

== devel ============================================================= 08/26 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove jfc.  Historic cruft, included in JDK >1.1.	ok ian@ (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-App-Info (kevlo@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Curses-UI (avsm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +pear-PHPUnit (avsm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +pear-Config (avsm@)

ffcall

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove MAINTAINER per his request
  > - mark not for sparc64
  > - update MASTER_SITES/HOMEPAGE
  > ok brad@ (jolan@)

glib

  ~ Makefile

  > Add a workaround for dealing with threading (or lack thereof) on Vax.
  > ok brad@ (marcm@)

glib2

  ~ Makefile

  > Same Vax workaround that glib1 uses. (marcm@)

jdk

  - 1.1/Makefile                          - 1.1/distinfo
  - 1.1/pkg/DESCR                         - 1.1/pkg/PLIST
  ~ Makefile

  > Remove historic JDK1.1.  Ancient, unfriendly license, no longer useful.
  > ok ian@ (naddy@)

jfc

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove jfc.  Historic cruft, included in JDK >1.1.	ok ian@ (naddy@)

metaauto

  ~ Makefile

  > use INSTALL_SCRIPT so we don't try to strip shell scripts
  > ok espie (jcs@)

opencm

  - patches/patch-base_src_client_FilterSet_c
  ~ patches/patch-base_libgdiff_diff3_c   ~ patches/patch-base_libgdiff_diff_h
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_client_opencm_c
  ~ patches/patch-base_src_opencm_h       ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-base_src_Makefile_in    + patches.nogc/patch-base_Makefile_in
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_aclocal_m4
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_configure_in
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_analyze_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_diff3_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_diff_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_diff_h
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_dir_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_io_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_libgdiff_util_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_Makefile_in
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_FilterSet_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_KeyGen_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_Merge_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_PendingChange_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_Resolver_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_WorkSpace_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_WsEntity_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_browse_Browse_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_browse_show_c_l
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_browse_show_make_l
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_browse_show_shell_l
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_browse_show_text_l
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_message_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_client_opencm_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Buffer_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Change_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_ChannelSSL_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_ChannelTCP_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Channel_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_CommitInfo_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Directory_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Dirent_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_EntityBits_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_EntityCache_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Entity_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_FsDir_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Group_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Mutable_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_OS_unix-os_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_OS_unix-path_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_ObDict_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_PtrArray_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_PubKey_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_PubKey_h
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Revision_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_SDR_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_SDR_h
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_ServerReply_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_ServerRequest_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_SubProcess_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_URI_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_User_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_Version_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_WireDelta_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_WireException_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_WireString_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_WireUnsigned_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_encode_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_except_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_path_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_rbtree_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_sha1_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_sxdelta_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_common_util_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_libdiff_diff2_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_obspace_LocalObSpace_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_opencm_h
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_repos_AuthRepos_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_repos_FSRepos_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_repos_NetRepository_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_repos_Repository_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_server_DoRequest_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_server_Session_c
  + patches.nogc/patch-base_src_server_opencmserver_c

  > update to 0.1.2alpha5pl2 from 0.1.0alpha18
  > see http://www.opencm.org/news.html for hilights of this update, major
  > noteworthy changes include:
  > - sxd has gone away, gzfs is 'interim' while 'sxd2' is almost ready
  > - if you have an old sxd repository, read the mailing list archives for
  > how to update (use an interum version)
  > - an incompatible update to the server/client protocol requires that you
  > update both at the same time
  > (as a reminder, this is 'alpha' and as such is subject to incompatible
  > changes
  > like the above.  expect more to come when sxd2 emerges)
  > Also, add a 'nogc' flavor that removes the dependency on boehm-gc, at the
  > cost of not free()'ing all memory allocated (read: at the moment, most).
  > (todd@)

p5-App-Info

  >	Initial import of p5-App-Info-0.23

p5-Class-Date

  > update to version 1.1.6 (kevlo@)

p5-Curses-UI

  >	initial import of p5-Curses-UI-0.74

  > woops, install the example programs as well (avsm@)

pear-Config

  >	initial import of pear-Config-1.6

pear-PHPUnit

  >	initial import of pear-PHPUnit-0.6.1

== editors =========================================================== 09/26 ==

ted

  - patches/patch-appFrame_appFileChooserMotif_c
  ~ patches/patch-bitmap_configure        ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > add homepage, update to 2.14; maintainer timeout (naddy@)

vim

  ~ stable/patches/sup-vax-src_Makefile
  + stable/patches/sup-vax-src_auto_configure

  > make this work again on vax; thanks to Marc Matteo (lebel@)

== games ============================================================= 10/26 ==

xskat

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "{HOMEPAGE}" -> "${HOMEPAGE}" (jolan@)

== graphics ========================================================== 11/26 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +videod (wcobb@)

cadubi

  ~ Makefile

  > There is no reason we cannot put these up for FTP. (naddy@)

libgphoto2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in

  > replace *&*% gettext detection in configure with one that works (pvalchev@)

mpeg_encode

  ~ Makefile

  > There is no reason we cannot put these up for FTP. (naddy@)

videod

  >	Import videod-1.2, a video capture daemon for bktr(4).

  + patches/patch-videod_c

  > don't try to mod 0; from francisco <frisco at blackant dot net>. (wcobb@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 12/26 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > As "run-depends" is not recursive, only the first layer of pure RUN_DEPENDS
  > packages got created. By setting DEPENDS_TARGET=install, all layers of
  > pure RUN_DEPENDS are installed directly.
  > OK espie@, naddy@ (sturm@)

  ~ pear.port.mk

  > point to www/php4/core instead of www/php4/pear (avsm@)

== lang ============================================================== 13/26 ==

STk

  - patches/patch-aa                      - patches/patch-ab
  - patches/patch-ac                      - patches/patch-ad
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-Src_dynload_c           + patches/patch-Tk_unix_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-configure

  > * Update to 4.0.1, which also fixes DESTDIR/PREFIX handling.
  > * Fix dynamic loading patches.
  > * General clean-up. (naddy@)

kaffe

  - patches/patch-01                      ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-config_i386_openbsd2_jit3-md_h
  + patches/patch-ltconfig                + patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > resolve some libtool/other magic to make this at least build on ELF
  > regress tests are not working, ian is supposed to look at that
  > some help from naddy; ok maintainer ian (pvalchev@)

== mail ============================================================== 14/26 ==

courier-imap

  > update to courier-imap-1.7.2 (avsm@)

evolution

  + patches/patch-e-util_e-host-utils_c

  > missing include (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Sync with new Kerberos reality.  Also, the switch to i386/ELF made
  > NEWDYNLIBDIR needed again :(. (marcm@)

fetchmail

  ~ Makefile

  > no more kerberosIV stuff; reported and tested by krw. (fgsch@)

mboxgrep

  > Update to mboxgrep-0.7.8; see http://www.mboxgrep.org/unstable.html for
  > details
  > From Michael Coulter <mjc at bitz.capvalchev@)

p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

  ~ patch-lib_Mail_SpamAssassin_pm        ~ patch-spamd_spamc_pod

  > upgrade p5-Mail-SpamAssassin to 2.55
  > --
  > MAINTAINER ok (brad@)

postfix

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo

  > postfix version 2.0 patchlevel 10 fixes lots of documentation and a few
  > minor code problems, none security related as usual. (jakob@)

razor-agents

  ~ patches/patch-lib_Razor2_Client_Agent_pm
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.34.  This fixes several perl issues and seems to not have the
  > segfault that 2.20 had :).
  > Also removes me from MAINTAINER. (marcm@)

sylpheed

  > update to 0.9.0, add ldap flavor (from Björn Sandell) (couderc@)

== math ============================================================== 15/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

abs

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "{HOMEPAGE}" -> "${HOMEPAGE}" (jolan@)

== misc ============================================================== 16/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

p5-I18N-Charset

  > update to version 1.24 (kevlo@)

remind

  ~ pkg/DESCR

== net =============================================================== 17/26 ==

  > Remove edonkey-gui.  No distfile, no license, no users.  ok maintainer
  > (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add dss (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove bind8 and bind9 (jakob@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add gnet (jolan@)

bind8

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/gcc-libbind_cylink_Makefile_inc
  - patches/patch-ndc_Makefile            - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/INSTALL                           - pkg/PLIST
  - pkg/SECURITY

  > remove bind8 port, broken and no longer maintained. (jakob@)

bind9

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-acconfig_h              - patches/patch-bin_dig_dig_c
  - patches/patch-bin_dig_dighost_c
  - patches/patch-bin_named_include_named_globals_h
  - patches/patch-bin_named_main_c        - patches/patch-bin_named_server_c
  - patches/patch-bin_named_unix_include_named_os_h
  - patches/patch-bin_named_unix_os_c     - patches/patch-bin_rndc_rndc_c
  - patches/patch-bin_tests_Makefile_in   - patches/patch-bin_tests_genrandom_c
  - patches/patch-bin_tests_lcg_test_c    - patches/patch-config_h_in
  - patches/patch-configure_in            - patches/patch-lib_dns_dispatch_c
  - patches/patch-lib_dns_rdataset_c      - patches/patch-lib_isc_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib_isc_include_isc_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-lib_isc_include_isc_lcg_h
  - patches/patch-lib_isc_lcg_c           - patches/patch-lib_isc_lfsr_c
  - patches/patch-lib_isc_random_c        - patches/patch-lib_isc_sha1_c
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/DESCR-server
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      - pkg/PLIST
  - pkg/PLIST-server

  > remove bind9 port. no longer maintained. also comes with 3.3. (jakob@)

cvsync

  - patches/patch-common_scanfile_rcs_c   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update to 0.21.0: adds access control (naddy@)

  > Update to 0.21.1:
  > Fix a well known problem to fail to update the file with the same
  > name but the different type. (naddy@)

dss

  + patches/patch-CommonUtilitiesLib_OSCodeFragment_cpp
  + patches/patch-CommonUtilitiesLib_OSHeaders_h
  + patches/patch-CommonUtilitiesLib_SocketUtils_cpp
  + patches/patch-CommonUtilitiesLib_StrPtrLen_h
  + patches/patch-PlaylistBroadcaster_tproj_BCasterTracker_cpp
  + patches/patch-PlaylistBroadcaster_tproj_PlaylistBroadcaster_cpp
  + patches/patch-Server_tproj_RTSPSession_cpp
  + patches/patch-Buildit                 + patches/patch-PlatformHeader_h
  + pkg/PLIST-proxy                       + pkg/PLIST-examples
  + pkg/PLIST-admin                       + pkg/DESCR-proxy
  + pkg/DESCR-examples                    + pkg/DESCR-admin

  > New import:
  >	Darwin Streaming Server - Streaming media server & RTSP proxy

edonkey-gui

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - files/faq.html                        - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove edonkey-gui.  No distfile, no license, no users.  ok maintainer
  > (naddy@)

gnet

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/gcc-patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-ltmain_sh

  > New import:
  >	GNet is a simple network library. It is written in C, object-oriented,

p5-Net-ICQ2000

  ~ Makefile

  > self-explanatory PERMIT_* value (naddy@)

p5-Net-Traceroute

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "WWW:\t${HOMEPAGE}" -> "WWW: ${HOMEPAGE}" for consistency with the 1250+
  > other ports which use a space. (jolan@)

pure-ftpd

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > add a virtual_chroot FLAVOR.
  > --
  > From: Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen dot com> (brad@)

vsftpd

  + patches/patch-vsftpd_conf             + pkg/DEINSTALL
  + pkg/INSTALL

  > improve installation based on suggestions from Camiel Dobbelaar (couderc@)

== news ============================================================== 18/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/news

leafnode

  ~ patches/patch-INSTALL                 ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 1.9.40.
  > Among other things this fixes the annoying "cannot parse
  > server reply" error messages that come spewing forth on server replies that
  > should otherwise be parsed just fine.
  > ok rohee@ (marcm@)

pan

  > update to pan 0.14.0.
  > ok marcm@ (jolan@)

== plan9 ============================================================= 19/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/plan9

9libs

  + patches/patch-include_Makefile_in

  > move includes into LOCALBASE/include/9libs, to avoid conflicts
  > (regexp.h conflicted w/ the one in /usr/include) (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > bump PKGNAME after last change to distinguish the move (pvalchev@)

wily

  - patches/patch-aa                      - patches/patch-ab
  + patches/patch-libmsg_connect_c        + patches/patch-wily_text2_c

  > update-patches (pvalchev@)

  ~ Makefile

  > help this find 9libs in their new location (pvalchev@)

== russian =========================================================== 20/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/russian

cyrproxy

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > add HOMEPAGE to the Makefile and use ${HOMEPAGE} for WWW: in DESCR (jolan@)

== security ========================================================== 21/26 ==

p5-Digest-Nilsimsa

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove myself from MAINTAINER here too, since this basically goes along
  > with mail/razor-agents. (marcm@)

== shells ============================================================ 22/26 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/shells

ast-ksh

  ~ Makefile

  > self-explanatory PERMIT_* value (naddy@)

zsh

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > force static arch on vax (lebel@)

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo
  ~ snapshot/patch-Completion_BSD_Command__bsd_pkg
  ~ snapshot/patch-Doc_Makefile_in        ~ snapshot/patch-Doc_zsh_texi
  ~ snapshot/pkg/PLIST

  > update zsh/stable to 4.1.1-test-2; thx David A de Gruyl for the heads up
  > (lebel@)

  ~ stable/Makefile

  > no point in forcing static build on vax, as it's obviously built static
  > automatically... david what are you thinking? (pvalchev@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 23/26 ==

monit

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "{HOMEPAGE}" -> "${HOMEPAGE}" (jolan@)

tentakel

  > tentakel-0.3.1 - This release fixes a long standing bug that prevented use
  > of IP addresses and hostnames with dots in hostlists.
  > from maintainer seb at todesplanet.devalchev@)

== textproc ========================================================== 24/26 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > +pear-XML-{RSS,Tree} (avsm@)

libxml

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainership (kevlo@)

pear-XML-RSS

  >	initial import of pear-XML-RSS-0.9.2

pear-XML-Tree

  >	initial import of pear-XML-Tree-1.1

xpdf

  - patches/patch-xpdf_GfxState_cc        ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-xpdf_Makefile_in

  > upgrade to xpdf 2.02
  > --
  > From: naddy@ (brad@)

== www =============================================================== 25/26 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +mozilla-firebird (wilfried@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +mod_mp3 (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-SOAP-Lite (avsm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Remove hotjava.  Ancient, EOLed by Sun years ago, more of a demo,
  > no longer useful.  ok chris@, ian@ (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +galeon (wilfried@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +plone (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +mod_layout (naddy@)

amaya

  ~ browser/pkg/DESCR

  > "WWW:\t${HOMEPAGE}" -> "WWW: ${HOMEPAGE}" for consistency with the 1250+
  > other ports which use a space. (jolan@)

decss

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "{HOMEPAGE}" -> "${HOMEPAGE}" (jolan@)

galeon

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  + patches/patch-src_mozilla_GaleonWrapper_cpp
  + patches/patch-galeon-config-tool_in   + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Import galeon 1.2.10a

  ~ Makefile

  > add subpackage spec, from sturm@ (wilfried@)

hotjava

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > Remove hotjava.  Ancient, EOLed by Sun years ago, more of a demo,
  > no longer useful.  ok chris@, ian@ (naddy@)

konqueror-embedded

  - patches/patch-admin_ltcf-c_sh         - patches/patch-admin_ltcf-cxx_sh
  - patches/patch-admin_ltconfig
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_kio_ftp_cpp
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_kio_ftp_h
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_launcher_cpp
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_slavebase_cpp
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_kio_slaveconfig_h
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_kdesrc_kssl_kopenssl_cc
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_kdesrc_kssl_kopenssl_h
  - patches/patch-konq-embed_kdesrc_kssl_ksslcertificate_cc
  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-admin_libtool_m4_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-konq-embed_dropin_klibloader_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > upgrade to konqueror-embedded 20030516
  > Besides being a lot more stable this also fixes a security
  > issue of konq-e not validating the CN (Common Name) field
  > of a X.509 cert.
  > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bugtraq&m=105232797614945&w=2
  > ok naddy@ (brad@)

mod_auth_ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > -fno-stack-protector was not intended to be here (henning@)

mod_auth_mysql

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

mod_auth_radius

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

mod_dav

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

mod_gzip

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

  - files/Makefile.OpenBSD                - files/mod_gzip.conf.sample
  - patches/patch-mod_gzip_c              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to mod_gzip-1.3.26.1a
  > - install html docs, and sample conf file is now in archive
  > - my vary patch has been long integrated, so remove it from here
  > prodded into updating by Alexander.Farber at t-online.demhess at solarius.org  > (avsm@)

mod_layout

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/DEINSTALL
  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + pkg/PLIST
  + files/mod_layout-enable

  > New import:
  >	Import mod_layout 3.2.

mod_mp3

  + patches/patch-src_directives_h        + patches/patch-src_mod_mp3_c
  + patches/patch-configure               + pkg/DEINSTALL
  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.postgresql
  + pkg/PFRAG.mysql                       + files/mod_mp3-enable
  + files/mp3_with_postgresql.conf

  > New import:
  >	Import mod_mp3 0.39.

mod_perl

  ~ Makefile

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

mozilla

  > Install pre-built compreg.dat and xpti.dat files.
  > This will make mozilla start much faster.
  > (yeah right, fast and mozilla in the same sentence ...) (wilfried@)

  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk

  > use -fPIC together with -shared (wilfried@)

  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk

  > where the fuck did the spaces come from (wilfried@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/INSTALL

  > create the data files on install instead (wilfried@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > zap files (wilfried@)

  + pkg/DEINSTALL

  > remove files here (wilfried@)

  > remove useless file (wilfried@)

  ~ Makefile

  > be more quiet (wilfried@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > conflict with mozilla-firebird (wilfried@)

  ~ patches/patch-config_autoconf_mk_in   ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_include_private_primpl_h
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prinit_c
  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ patches/patch-xpcom_components_nsComponentManager_cpp
  ~ patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in
  + patches/patch-build_autoconf_altoptions_m4

  > ignore .mozconfig (wilfried@)

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > no conflict with mozilla-firebird (wilfried@)

  > enable profilesharing (wilfried@)

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_include_private_primpl_h
  ~ patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prinit_c
  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ patches/patch-xpcom_components_nsComponentManager_cpp

  > sync w/update-patches (wilfried@)

  - patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  - patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-config_autoconf_mk_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/DESCR-devel
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/PFRAG.shared-devel
  + pkg/PLIST-devel

  > simplify patches
  > move run-mozilla to private dir
  > use PFRAG.shared
  > add -devel subpackage for browsers that uses the Gecko layout engine
  > (wilfried@)

mozilla-firebird

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/INSTALL
  + pkg/DEINSTALL                         + pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_include_md__openbsd_cfg
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_include_md__pth_h
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_linking_prlink_c
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prinit_c
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prnetdb_c
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_pr_src_misc_prtime_c
  + patches/patch-nsprpub_configure_in
  + patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  + patches/patch-config_autoconf_mk_in
  + patches/patch-xpcom_sample_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-string_embed_nsEmbedString_cpp
  + patches/patch-xpcom_glue_nsIGenericFactory_h
  + patches/patch-xpcom_io_nsNativeCharsetUtils_cpp
  + patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in
  + patches/patch-configure_in

  > New import:
  >	import of mozilla-firebird 0.6

  - patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in
  + patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in

  > build and install the real firebird (wilfried@)

  + patches/patch-build_autoconf_altoptions_m4

  > ignore .mozconfig (wilfried@)

  > Install MozillaFirebird-bin where MozillaFirebird can find it (it's a
  > mozilla thing...) (marcm@)

  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in

  > use correct path
  > noted by several people (wow, you are actually trying it :-) (wilfried@)

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in
  ~ patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > install elsewhere, don't conflict with mozilla (wilfried@)

  ~ pkg/DEINSTALL                         ~ pkg/INSTALL

  > sync w/path change (jolan@)

  - patches/patch-browser_app_mozilla_in
  - patches/patch-build_unix_run-mozilla_sh
  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-config_autoconf_mk_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > simplify patches
  > move run-mozilla to private dir
  > use PFRAG.shared (wilfried@)

p5-SOAP-Lite

  + patches/patch-bin_SOAPsh_pl           + patches/patch-bin_XMLRPCsh_pl
  + patches/patch-bin_stubmaker_pl

  > New import:
  >	initial import of p5-SOAP-Lite-0.55

pear-HTML-Common

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > forgot to update to the new chroot-friendly layout; noticed by naddy@
  > (avsm@)

  > update to pear-HTML-Common-1.2 (avsm@)

php4

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > Use NO_SHARED_ARCHS rather than hardcoding the list of architectures that
  > support dynamic loading.  From Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.net  > (naddy@)

  - core/patches/patch-pear_Makefile_frag
  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/distinfo
  + core/files/Makefile.pear              + core/files/pear.port.mk
  + core/patches/patch-pear_PEAR_Config_php
  + core/patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_frag
  + core/pkg/DESCR-pear                   + core/pkg/PLIST-pear

  > upgrade to php4-4.3.2RC4.  this is the final release candidate for
  > 4.3.2, and should be a hell of a lot more stable than 4.3.1, especially
  > on 64-bit architectures
  > this commit also merges the pear/ stuff into a subpackage of core;
  > its no longer necessary to have a separate directory just for the pear
  > libs. (avsm@)

  ~ extensions/distinfo
  ~ extensions/patches/patch-ext_gd_config_m4
  ~ extensions/patches/patch-ext_imap_config_m4
  ~ extensions/patches/patch-ext_snmp_config_m4

  > update to php-4.3.2RC4, no extensions added or removed (avsm@)

  - pear/Makefile                         - pear/distinfo
  - pear/files/Makefile.pear              - pear/files/pear.port.mk
  - pear/patches/patch-pear_Makefile_frag
  - pear/patches/patch-pear_PEAR_Config_php
  - pear/patches/patch-pear_scripts_pear_in
  - pear/pkg/DESCR                        - pear/pkg/PLIST

  > no longer needed; the package is built by core/ instead (avsm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove pear subdir, its now built by core (avsm@)

  - patches/patch-run-tests_php           ~ Makefile.inc
  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  ~ patches/patch-main_php_open_temporary_file_c
  ~ patches/patch-php_ini-dist            ~ patches/patch-php_ini-recommended

  > update to php4-4.3.2RC4 (avsm@)

  ~ core/files/pear.port.mk

  > remove a BUILD_DEPENDS=RUN_DEPENDS to avoid introducing unnecessary
  > dependencies; set both manually instead (avsm@)

plone

  >	Import plone 1.0.1.

zope-cmf

  ~ Makefile

  > clean up install (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Fix master site URL, bump minimum version in dependency.
  > From: Xavier Santolaria <xavier at santolaria.netnaddy@)

== x11 =============================================================== 26/26 ==

freefonts

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > "{HOMEPAGE}" -> "${HOMEPAGE}" (jolan@)

gtk+

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > Fix linking for static arches.  Tested on Vax and i386.
  > ok brad@ (marcm@)

gtk+2

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > GTK+2 owns lib/gtk-2.0/modules not lib/gtk-2.0/2.0.0/modules, duh. (marcm@)

gtk-engines2

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Um, we should install the actual engines.  It's amazing how much better
  > these
  > themes work when they're installed. (marcm@)

kde

  ~ kde.port.mk

  > Unbreak KDE builds.
  > ok pvalchev@ (marcm@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-Makefile
  + patches/patch-libmpcodecs_ad_realaud_c
  + patches/patch-libmpcodecs_vd_realvid_c

  > Partial real video support. Need manual installation of the codecs.
  > mplayer was already working, but if linked with g++, mencoder also
  > works, so one can convert stuff from realvideo into other more palateable
  > formats.
  > With help from Bjorn, who suggested linking with g++. (espie@)

rxvt

  ~ Makefile