[owc] Weekly www changes ending 2006-04-02

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 3 08:13:20 BST 2006

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2006-03-26 to 2006-04-02 inclusive

35.html                                 alpha.html
amd64.html                              bank-donation.html
build                                   de
donations.html                          errata.html
errata37.html                           errata38.html
events.html                             faq
fr                                      i386.html
images                                  index.html
ja                                      lyrics.html
mac68k.html                             macppc.html
nl                                      openbgpd
opencvs                                 openssh
orders.html                             p5-URI-Find
pkg-stable.html                         pkg-stable37.html
plus.html                               press.html
sparc64.html                            support.html
want.html

== 35.html =========================================================== 01/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/35.html

35.html

  > typo; Antoine.Jacoutot at obspm.freraadt@)

== alpha.html ======================================================== 02/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/alpha.html

alpha.html

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

== amd64.html ======================================================== 03/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/amd64.html

amd64.html

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

== bank-donation.html ================================================ 04/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/bank-donation.html

bank-donation.html

  > typo and minor wording change (ian@)

== build ============================================================= 05/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ support.dat

  > update info for Gilles Lamiral, per his request (steven@)

  ~ packages-3.8                          ~ packages-3.7

  > curl-7.15.3.tgz, gnupg-1.4.2.2.tgz and p5-Crypt-CBC-2.17.tgz
  > 3.8-only: hashcash-1.21.tgz (sturm@)

== de ================================================================ 06/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ 39.html                               ~ alpha.html
  ~ crypto.html                           ~ donations.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ macppc.html
  ~ support.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ 35.html                               ~ alpha.html
  ~ amiga.html                            ~ books.html
  ~ crypto.html                           ~ donations.html
  ~ errata.html                           ~ errata27.html
  ~ errata28.html                         ~ errata29.html
  ~ errata30.html                         ~ errata31.html
  ~ errata32.html                         ~ errata37.html
  ~ errata38.html                         ~ events.html
  ~ ftp.html                              ~ hppa.html
  ~ i386-laptop.html                      ~ index.html
  ~ orders.html                           ~ plus30.html
  ~ pmax.html                             ~ press.html
  ~ romp.html                             ~ security.html
  ~ sparc64.html                          ~ sun3.html
  ~ support.html                          ~ tshirts.html
  ~ users.html                            ~ want.html
  ~ zaurus.html                           + bank-donation.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ mac68k.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 07/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > new (deraadt@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > Add Raba Technologies.
  > From Jason Dixon <jason at dixongroup dot net> (marco@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > Add one more. (marco@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > Add approximately 500 new donations.  More to come. (deraadt@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > sync (deraadt@)

  > cleanup (deraadt@)

  > fix typos (deraadt@)

  > cope with some euro characters (deraadt@)

  > change a name (deraadt@)

== errata.html ======================================================= 08/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/errata.html

errata.html

  > spelling (uwe@)

== errata37.html ===================================================== 09/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/errata37.html

errata37.html

  > fix link; udippel at uniten.edu.myvalchev@)

  > spelling (uwe@)

== errata38.html ===================================================== 10/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/errata38.html

errata38.html

  > spelling (uwe@)

== events.html ======================================================= 11/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > may 2 in tokyo (deraadt@)

  > provide link to the map (deraadt@)

  > new (deraadt@)

== faq =============================================================== 12/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ de/faq6.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/faq1.html                          ~ fr/faq10.html
  ~ fr/faq13.html                         ~ fr/faq14.html
  ~ fr/faq3.html                          ~ fr/faq4.html
  ~ fr/faq5.html                          ~ fr/faq6.html
  ~ fr/faq8.html                          ~ fr/faq9.html
  ~ de/faq15.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== fr ================================================================ 13/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ 39.html                               ~ alpha.html
  ~ books.html                            ~ donations.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ press.html
  ~ users.html                            + bank-donation.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ 35.html                               ~ bank-donation.html
  ~ ctm.html                              ~ cvsup.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ errata.html
  ~ errata32.html                         ~ errata33.html
  ~ errata34.html                         ~ errata35.html
  ~ errata36.html                         ~ errata37.html
  ~ errata38.html                         ~ events.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ pkg-stable.html
  ~ pkg-stable37.html                     ~ press.html
  ~ security.html                         ~ translation.html
  ~ want.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ events.html
  ~ mac68k.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== i386.html ========================================================= 14/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/i386.html

i386.html

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

== images ============================================================ 15/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/images

images

  + 39song.gif

  > put up 3.9 songs (takes a bit more time to mirror) (deraadt@)

== index.html ======================================================== 16/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/index.html

index.html

  > Copyright up to 2006. (martin@)

== ja ================================================================ 17/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ja

ja

  ~ amd64.html                            ~ books.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ security.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== lyrics.html ======================================================= 18/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lyrics.html

lyrics.html

  > put up 3.9 songs (takes a bit more time to mirror) (deraadt@)

  > link to 3.9 from blob!
  > noticed by dhartmei@, who apparently didn't want to fix it (jolan@)

  > Copyright up to 2006. (miod@)

  > typo (deraadt@)

  > tres typos, from ray hicks (jolan@)

  > 3.8b is instrumental, not acoustic; pointed out by juha erkkila (jolan@)

== mac68k.html ======================================================= 19/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/mac68k.html

mac68k.html

  > SE30 works; reported by David Diggles (martin@)

== macppc.html ======================================================= 20/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/macppc.html

macppc.html

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

== nl ================================================================ 21/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ books.html                            ~ crypto.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ i386-laptop.html
  ~ orders.html                           + bank-donation.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ 35.html                               ~ 36.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ i386-laptop.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ items.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ 35.html                               ~ bank-donation.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ mac68k.html
  ~ orders.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 22/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd

  ~ fr/users.html                         ~ nl/users.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/users.html                         ~ de/users.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== opencvs =========================================================== 23/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/opencvs

opencvs

  ~ de/index.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== openssh =========================================================== 24/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ fr/index.html                         + fr/bank-donation.html
  + fr/donations.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ bank-donation.html

  > typo and minor wording change (ian@)

  ~ index.html

  > Add a donation reminder under licensing, ok deraadt@ (ian@)

  ~ unix.html

  > ding dong fressh.org is dead (we are afraid of the monoculture we are
  > creating..) (deraadt@)

  ~ index.html

  > shorten the text a bit (deraadt@)

  ~ index.html

  > oops (deraadt@)

  ~ index.html

  > shrink this even more
  > why are we doing this?  Well, we may soon want to have a
  > UNIX/LINUX VENDOR SHAME LIST RIGHT ON THE MAIN PAGE, ie. those
  > vendors who rely on this software but never gave even a penny
  > back for the millions of dollars we saved them (deraadt@)

  ~ index.html                            + tshirts.html

  > seperate tshirts page (deraadt@)

  ~ index.html

  > 'Omit Needless Words'--Strunk. (ian@)

  ~ donations.html

  > three not four types. (marco@)

  ~ index.html

  > the blinking donation tag will go away when we reach our funding
  > target.  donate -- or you will go insane!!!! (deraadt@)

  ~ donations.html

  > Add paypal. (marco@)

  ~ de/index.html                         ~ de/press.html
  ~ de/unix.html                          ~ nl/index.html
  ~ nl/unix.html                          ~ ja/index.html
  ~ ja/unix.html                          + de/bank-donation.html
  + de/donations.html                     + de/tshirts.html
  + ja/donations.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ fr/bank-donation.html                 ~ fr/donations.html
  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/index.html
  ~ fr/portable.html                      ~ fr/press.html
  ~ fr/unix.html                          + fr/tshirts.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html

  > Make it say openssh in line item. (marco@)

  ~ portable.html

  > sorry, no anoncvs mirror at Wim's mirror anoncvs.at anymore until I
  > unslack and put up a replacement at anoncvs2.at; anoncvs.at is out of
  > order currently;
  > reminded by ray@ and wvdputte@ (martin@)

  ~ de/donations.html                     ~ de/portable.html
  ~ fr/donations.html                     ~ fr/portable.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== orders.html ======================================================= 25/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/orders.html

orders.html

  > Add reseller JEPA, Jernej Vodopivec s.p. (wvdputte@)

  > add link to country Slovenia (wvdputte@)

== p5-URI-Find ======================================================= 26/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/p5-URI-Find

p5-URI-Find

  >	Import p5-URI-Find.

== pkg-stable.html =================================================== 27/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pkg-stable.html

pkg-stable.html

  > sync (sturm@)

== pkg-stable37.html ================================================= 28/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pkg-stable37.html

pkg-stable37.html

  > sync (sturm@)

== plus.html ========================================================= 29/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/plus.html

plus.html

  > a few more days worth (pvalchev@)

== press.html ======================================================== 30/33 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/press.html

press.html

  > Add RAIDFrame article from newsforge (ian@)

  > Blobs of articles: Theo interview in NewsForge, Jem Report on Linux
  > Fiddles, and even a mention on Slashdot. (ian@)

  > Remove wrong comment about JEM article (ian@)

  > DaemonNews (ian@)

  > Typo in date; DeamonNews 'monthly' appeared around end of month (ian@)