[owc] Weekly src changes ending 2006-04-09

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 10 08:00:30 BST 2006

OpenBSD src changes summary for 2006-04-02 to 2006-04-09 inclusive

bin/ksh                                 bin/pax
bin/systrace                            distrib/notes
distrib/sets                            distrib/zaurus
games/boggle                            gnu/egcs
lib/libc                                lib/libcompat
lib/libkeynote                          lib/libpcap
lib/libpthread                          lib/libutil
libexec/ftpd                            libexec/login_passwd
libexec/login_reject                    libexec/rpc.yppasswdd
libexec/uucpd                           regress/sbin
regress/sys                             sbin/dump
sbin/fsck_ext2fs                        sbin/fsck_ffs
sbin/fsck_msdos                         sbin/growfs
sbin/mknod                              sbin/modload
sbin/mount                              sbin/ncheck_ffs
sbin/pdisk                              sbin/pfctl
sbin/raidctl                            sbin/reboot
sbin/sysctl                             share/man
sys/arch/alpha/dev                      sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/alpha/pci                      sys/arch/alpha/tc
sys/arch/amd64/include                  sys/arch/arm/include
sys/arch/arm/xscale                     sys/arch/hppa/conf
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/hppa64/conf
sys/arch/hppa64/include                 sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/m88k/include
sys/arch/m88k/m88k                      sys/arch/macppc/conf
sys/arch/macppc/pci                     sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/arch/sparc/include                  sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/arch/vax/include                    sys/conf
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/kern                                sys/nfs
sys/regress                             sys/sys
sys/ufs/ffs                             sys/ufs/ufs
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin/apropos
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/elf2aout
usr.bin/encrypt                         usr.bin/file
usr.bin/ftp                             usr.bin/gzsig
usr.bin/less                            usr.bin/mail
usr.bin/mg                              usr.bin/nfsstat
usr.bin/passwd                          usr.bin/rcs
usr.bin/spell                           usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/tr                              usr.bin/uniq
usr.bin/whatis                          usr.bin/xlint
usr.bin/ypcat                           usr.bin/ypmatch
usr.bin/ypwhich                         usr.sbin/ac
usr.sbin/afs                            usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/bind
usr.sbin/config                         usr.sbin/cron
usr.sbin/edquota                        usr.sbin/fdformat
usr.sbin/hotplugd                       usr.sbin/httpd
usr.sbin/lpr                            usr.sbin/pkg_add
usr.sbin/quot                           usr.sbin/rarpd
usr.sbin/route6d                        usr.sbin/tcpdump
usr.sbin/ypbind                         usr.sbin/ypserv
usr.sbin/ypset

== bin =============================================================== 01/12 ==

ksh

  ~ shf.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

pax

  ~ options.c

  > ftree_add arg #2 expects int not pointer.
  > from Han Boetes <han at mijncomputer.nlia tech@
  > ok moritz (jaredy@)

systrace

  ~ register.c

  > add translation for mknod
  > ok provos (sturm@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/12 ==

  ~ alpha/hardware                        ~ amd64/hardware
  ~ i386/hardware                         ~ macppc/hardware
  ~ sparc64/hardware

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

  ~ zaurus/hardware                       ~ zaurus/install
  ~ zaurus/whatis

  > Update for C3200. (uwe@)

sets

  ~ lists/base/md.vax

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/comp/mi

  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

zaurus

  ~ ipk/bootbsd                           ~ ipk/postinst
  ~ ipk/postrm

  > Some hacks for the C3200. Files have to be moved and copied around to make
  > room in the root filessystem and to avoid a known problem with zbsdmod.
  > (uwe@)

  ~ ipk/rc.zboot

  > Wait until the microdrive in socket 1 becomes ready before starting zboot.
  > This should avoid "hd0 missing" errors seen with some other cards inserted
  > in socket 0.  Tested by me and probably kjell@ (uwe@)

== games ============================================================= 03/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

boggle

  ~ mkdict/mkdict.c

  > typo; from tobias stoeckmann (jmc@)

== gnu =============================================================== 04/12 ==

egcs

  ~ gcc/cccp.c                            ~ gcc/cpphash.c
  ~ gcc/cppinit.c                         ~ gcc/cpplib.h
  ~ gcc/gcc.c

  > Add limited support for -CC option. In particular, this does not work
  > with cpp -traditional, but it should be enough for lint.
  > okay miod@ (espie@)

== lib =============================================================== 05/12 ==

  ~ rpc/svc_tcp.c

  > sprinkle a socklen_t (deraadt@)

  ~ rpc/xdr_rec.c

  > be more careful checking for (off_t)-1 as the failure condition from
  > lseek(), not just any old -1; ok millert (deraadt@)

  ~ stdlib/calloc.c                       ~ stdlib/malloc.3

  > Use SIZE_MAX instead of SIZE_T_MAX, the latter is not POSIX and
  > remove redundant check on size. ok millert@ deraadt@ (otto@)

  ~ gen/disklabel.c

  > kill atoi(), correct signedness of internal API gettype(); ok a few people
  > (deraadt@)

  ~ locale/rune.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

  ~ crypt/bcrypt.c

  > be more careful with atoi() result; ok otto (deraadt@)

  ~ db/hash/hash_bigkey.c

  > a few size_t casts are needed here; ok otto (deraadt@)

  ~ stdlib/tsearch.3                      ~ stdlib/tsearch.c

  > When tdelete() is used to delete the root node, don't return a
  > pointer to the freed root node, but return a pointer to the new
  > root node. POSIX does not define, what should be returned in
  > that case.
  > Fixes Coverity CID 2528.
  > ok millert@ otto@ (moritz@)

  ~ stdlib/tsearch.3

  > POSIX says tdelete() returns the parent of the deleted node. Sadly the
  > root node doesn't have a parent, and POSIX does not say what should be
  > done in that case. Warn developers that different implementations
  > may do different things. (otto@)

  ~ gen/login_cap.c

  > a few rlim_t casts, kind of ok otto and millert (deraadt@)

libcompat

  ~ 4.3/rexec.c

  > sprinkle some lint love (deraadt@)

  ~ regexp/regexp.c

  > delete breaks that are not needed (deraadt@)

libkeynote

  ~ keynote.5

  > macro fix; from moritz grimm (jmc@)

  ~ keynote.5

  > new sentence, new line; (jmc@)

libpcap

  ~ optimize.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

libpthread

  ~ uthread/uthread_spec.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

  ~ arch/i386/uthread_machdep.c

  > - due to the fninit() in _thread_machdep_save_float_state() all calls to
  > it need to be matched with a call to _thread_machdep_restore_float_state(),
  > so add missing one in _thread_machdep_init().
  > - 16-byte align fp frame
  > - call fwait() before save and and after restoring fp state.
  > lots of guidance and ok mickey@ (kurt@)

  ~ shlib_version                         ~ include/pthread_np.h
  ~ uthread/uthread_gc.c                  ~ uthread/uthread_info_openbsd.c
  ~ uthread/uthread_init.c

  > Change a debug interface to take const char pointers so we don't ave
  > to cast away constness whenever we want to pass in a string that is
  > already const -- we copy the string if we want to use it, so having it
  > be non-const in the first place does not make any sense.
  > From tholo@
  > ok tedu@ (krw@)

libutil

  ~ getmaxpartitions.c                    ~ getrawpartition.c
  ~ passwd.c

  > getting to the bottom of the issues.  sprinkle a few casts that will
  > actually help us find bugs later (with lint, not cc), if they get
  > introduced (deraadt@)

== libexec =========================================================== 06/12 ==

ftpd

  ~ popen.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

login_passwd

  ~ login.c

  > a FALLTHROUGH and one size_t cast (deraadt@)

login_reject

  ~ login_reject.c

  > some extern and goo (deraadt@)

rpc.yppasswdd

  ~ rpc.yppasswdd.c                       ~ yppasswdd_mkpw.c
  ~ yppasswdd_proc.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)

uucpd

  ~ uucpd.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 07/12 ==

sbin

  ~ pfctl/pf58.ok

  > Adjust tbrsize to new default MTU on tun(4).
  > OK claudio, henning, mcbride (mpf@)

sys

  + uvm/mmap_fixed/mmap_fixed.c           + uvm/mmap_fixed/Makefile

  > New import:
  >	add a regress that repetitively calls mmap with MMAP_FIXED on the same

  ~ uvm/Makefile

  > enable mmap_fixed regress (kurt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 08/12 ==

dump

  ~ traverse.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

fsck_ext2fs

  ~ utilities.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

fsck_ffs

  ~ utilities.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

  ~ utilities.c

  > fsck needs to unset FS_FLAGS_UPDATED if it changes the super block (pedro@)

fsck_msdos

  ~ fat.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

growfs

  ~ growfs.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

mknod

  ~ mknod.c

  > Remove unused variables.
  > ok ray@ (dhill@)

modload

  ~ a.out.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

mount

  ~ mount.c

  > Memory leak on fork error plus change time variable to prevent
  > shadowing time(3) function.
  > From NetBSD from Coverity CID 1688.
  > OK jaredy@ and moritz@ (ray@)

ncheck_ffs

  ~ ncheck_ffs.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

pdisk

  ~ file_media.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > allow lists inside lists for address specs, has been in my tree for
  > quite some time... theo likes (henning@)

  ~ pfctl_altq.c

  > Remove a little bit of dead code; minburst is set to 2 earlier, and
  > cannot be 0.
  > From NetBSD from Coverity CID 577.
  > OK henning@ (ray@)

  ~ pfctl_osfp.c

  > Plug simple memory leak.  ``Don't forget to free tcpopts when you
  > are done.''
  > From NetBSD from Coverity CID 2057.
  > OK henning@ and jaredy@ (ray@)

raidctl

  ~ raidctl.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

reboot

  ~ reboot.c

  > if "/etc/rc shutdown" exits 2, attempt powerdown. it does so if
  > rc.shutdown sets powerdown to YES.
  > From: Michele 'mydecay' Marchetto <mydecay at openbeer.it  > but didn't apply, so I redid & added comment to clarify
  > ok mickey theo (henning@)

  ~ reboot.8

  > document "powerdown" in rc.shutdown;
  > based on diffs from henning, and ok him too... (jmc@)

sysctl

  ~ sysctl.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

== share ============================================================= 09/12 ==

  ~ man4/rl.4

  > clarify the Encore ENL832-TX model for the Realtek variant. (brad@)

  ~ man4/iwi.4

  > Clarify the firmware part of the iwi(4) manpage:
  > - Trim firmware files list to match -current
  > - Mention URL of prepackaged proper firmware
  > ok deraadt (dim@)

  ~ man4/man4.macppc/tumbler.4

  > PowerBook3,3 has tumbler (martin@)

  ~ man4/ral.4

  > RT2571 mention that should have been RT2570.
  > Noticed by pedro at am-gen.org (jsg@)

  ~ man4/Makefile                         ~ man4/midi.4
  + man4/sequencer.4

  > Improved MIDI manpages from Alexandre Ratchov. (jsg@)

  ~ man4/midi.4

  > various tweaks; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/sequencer.4

  > tweaks; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/rc.shutdown.8

  > document "powerdown" in rc.shutdown;
  > based on diffs from henning, and ok him too... (jmc@)

  ~ man4/midi.4                           ~ man4/sequencer.4

  > add an AUTHORS section, and make HISTORY more obsd-specific;
  > much help and ok jsg (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 10/12 ==

arch/alpha/dev

  ~ sgmap_common.c                        ~ sgmapvar.h

  > clean up after Theo's "support mbuf handling in alpha sgmap dma maps"
  > commit.
  > ok martin@ (brad@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ bus.h

  > clean up after Theo's "support mbuf handling in alpha sgmap dma maps"
  > commit.
  > ok martin@ (brad@)

  ~ bus.h

  > Add a `prefetch threshold' member to the bus_dma_tag_t, so that
  > eventually we can determine whether or not to allocate a spill
  > page on a per-mapping basis.
  > From NetBSD
  > ok martin@ (brad@)

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/alpha/pci

  ~ apecs_dma.c                           ~ cia_dma.c
  ~ lca_dma.c                             ~ tsp_dma.c

  > Add a `prefetch threshold' member to the bus_dma_tag_t, so that
  > eventually we can determine whether or not to allocate a spill
  > page on a per-mapping basis.
  > From NetBSD
  > ok martin@ (brad@)

arch/alpha/tc

  ~ tc_dma.c                              ~ tc_dma_3000_500.c

  > Add a `prefetch threshold' member to the bus_dma_tag_t, so that
  > eventually we can determine whether or not to allocate a spill
  > page on a per-mapping basis.
  > From NetBSD
  > ok martin@ (brad@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/arm/xscale

  ~ pxa2x0_i2s.c

  > Configure the I2S controller's GPIOs, not than the USB's.
  > tested robert@ (pascoe@)

  ~ pxa2x0_dmac.c

  > Abort any DMA that is in progress before changing the DMA completion
  > handler,
  > not after. (pascoe@)

  ~ pxa2x0_dmac.c                         ~ pxa2x0_dmac.h

  > Add pxa2x0_dma_from_fifo to support DMA from internal peripheral FIFOs
  > to memory.
  > ok robert@ (pascoe@)

  ~ pxa2x0_i2s.c                          ~ pxa2x0_i2s.h

  > Add input routines to the i2s layer to support future Zaurus audio input.
  > ok robert@ (pascoe@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > Enable an(4) on BE archs now that it works. (kurt@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/hppa64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > Enable an(4) on BE archs now that it works. (kurt@)

arch/hppa64/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

  > Hook up mfi, remains disabled. (marco@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ powernow-k7.c

  > Small hex-vs-decimal typo from gwk, and tested by me (with cpusig check
  > disabled because my BIOS sucks). (uwe@)

  ~ ioapic.c

  > Don't panic in apic_intr_establush() if interrupt is not sharable and
  > already
  > taken; return NULL instead, just like we do for non-apic interrupts.
  > Fixes PR 5064.
  > ok mickey@ (kettenis@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ va-m88k.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ m8820x_machdep.c

  > On MVME188 systems with more than two CMMUs par CPU, do not honor the
  > address split scheme when operating on caches, as this does not work
  > (probably for some snooping needs?); TLB operations are still honoring
  > the split and are not affected. (miod@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > enable tqphy(4), found on xl(4) (martin@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > Enable an(4) on BE archs now that it works. (kurt@)

  ~ RAMDISK

  > enable tqphy(4) here too (martin@)

arch/macppc/pci

  ~ vgafb.c                               ~ vgafbvar.h

  > On macppc and sparc64, if allowaperture=0 only allow mmap()-ing of
  > the framebuffer memory in WSDISPLAYIO_MODE_DUMBFB mode. (matthieu@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ va-ppc.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ vgafb.c

  > On macppc and sparc64, if allowaperture=0 only allow mmap()-ing of
  > the framebuffer memory in WSDISPLAYIO_MODE_DUMBFB mode. (matthieu@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ autoconf.c

  > Rewrite bus_compatible() to allow one alias to expand to several drivers,
  > and in this case pick the one which matches the driver we are currently
  > attaching, if any; allows systems netbooted via gem interfaces to recognize
  > their boot device, and solves PR #5058. (miod@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > #ifdef lint wraps for va_start (deraadt@)

conf

  ~ files

  > Hook up mfi, remains disabled. (marco@)

dev

  ~ midi.c                                ~ midi_if.h
  ~ midisyn.c

  > Add optional flush method to MIDI hardware interface.
  > Allow umidi(4) to send multiple events in a single USB transfer.
  > This greatly improves the number of interrupts umidi is able to generate.
  > From Alexandre Ratchov. (jsg@)

dev/i2c

  ~ adt7460.c                             ~ lm87.c

  > slightly nicer sensor names (deraadt@)

dev/ic

  ~ ami.c

  > Silly dlg hz/500 isnt a whole lot.	Also removed busy-wait in
  > ami_quartz_exec.  This fixes interactivity issues that we saw when running
  > iogen.  This is possible due to the new run-queue model for io.
  > ok dlg@ (marco@)

  ~ ami.c

  > Since we have a run-queue now lets check it in the isr and get io onto
  > the card if there is any still pending.
  > ok dlg (marco@)

  ~ ami.c

  > Move scsi_done back under splbio.
  > ok dlg (marco@)

  ~ ami.c

  > reintroduce ami_complete, a replacement for ami_poll that is built on top
  > of the async exec and done commands. ami_poll uses a special command id
  > that isnt needed for normal commands. on top of this we should drain the
  > runq before using ami_poll. using ami_complete means that we can poll with
  > commands still on the card. (dlg@)

  ~ an.c

  > Add support for big endian archs. tested by jaredy@ and ok jsg@ (kurt@)

  ~ ami.c

  > kudos to djm for finding an embarrassing bug. using the same variable
  > as a counter for both an inner and outer loop is not good(tm).
  > ok marco@ (dlg@)

  ~ ami.c

  > the synchronise cache path is unique in ami in that it uses two megaraid
  > commands to emulated one scsi command. i reuse the ccb and pushed it
  > along the scsi setup path twice. when we do this for asynchronous cache
  > syncs this happens with the timeout: timeout_set, timeout_add,
  > timeout_set, timeout_del.
  > from the looks of the timeout code the repeat of the timeout_set/add part
  > can do really interesting things with the linked list holding all the
  > timeouts.
  > this adds a timeout_del in the middle of the two set/adds so the lists
  > are kept sane. (dlg@)

  + mfi.c                                 + mfireg.h
  + mfivar.h

  > Add skeleton driver for MegaRAID SAS. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c

  > Add fw transition logic. (marco@)

  ~ mfireg.h

  > Add structures and defines.
  > Losely based on FreeBSD and Linux code. (marco@)

  ~ mfireg.h

  > Add register offsets.  Borrowed from FreeBSD. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c

  > Enable  mfi_transition_fw() original code from FreeBSD. (marco@)

  ~ mfivar.h

  > Add DEVNAME. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c                                 ~ mfivar.h

  > Make a better debug mechanism. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c

  > Print state in debug.  Change return vales to 1 instead of ENXIO. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c                                 ~ mfivar.h

  > Add memory allocator functions. (marco@)

  ~ mfi.c                                 ~ mfivar.h

  > Replace bus_space functions with generic ones that do barriers. (marco@)

dev/isa

  ~ mpu401.c                              ~ sb.c
  ~ ym.c

  > Add optional flush method to MIDI hardware interface.
  > Allow umidi(4) to send multiple events in a single USB transfer.
  > This greatly improves the number of interrupts umidi is able to generate.
  > From Alexandre Ratchov. (jsg@)

dev/pci

  ~ pciide.c                              ~ pciide_piix_reg.h

  > To be able to use the maximum number of IDE/SATA disks on an ICH
  > system we have to make some channels native as there isn't enough
  > legacy I/O space/interrupts to go around.  Intel calls this
  > enhanced mode.
  > An updated and expanded version of a diff from Ulrik Holmin.
  > "looks sane" grange@ (jsg@)

  ~ pcidevs                               ~ if_ste.c

  > add another PCI id to the ste(4) driver.
  > From the Sundance Linux driver. (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ if_iwi.c                              ~ if_iwireg.h

  > Prevent panic when loading pre-3.0 iwi firmware, and give a helpful
  > error message instead. Also return EINVAL for some other error paths.
  > ok damien, deraadt (dim@)

  ~ pccbb.c                               ~ pccbbvar.h

  > - add pccbb_attach_hook in pccbbattach for MD initializations.
  > - omit arithmetics to bus_space_handle_t.
  > - remove use of IST_LEVEL; not defined on sparc64 and unused.
  > From NetBSD (brad@)

  ~ if_bge.c                              ~ if_bgereg.h

  > add a power hook for bge(4).
  > From Thordur I. Bjornsson <thib at mi dot is> (brad@)

  > Sync. (marco@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add MegaRAID SAS devices (marco@)

  + mfi_pci.c

  > Add skeleton driver for MegaRAID SAS. (marco@)

  ~ files.pci

  > Hook up mfi, remains disabled. (marco@)

  ~ pci_map.c                             ~ pcivar.h

  > implement a check whether a BAR is present at all at a given
  > configuration space address, pci_mapreg_probe().
  > From NetBSD
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ pci_map.c

  > Don't check for a BAR address past PCI_MAPREG_END; some devices
  > have BARs way out in left field.
  > From NetBSD (brad@)

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > Add work around for mbuf leak in the tx path until we
  > can come up with a better guess as to how the hardware works.
  > From Chuck Silvers.
  > ok damien@ (jsg@)

  ~ mfi_pci.c

  > Use new shiny debug code. (marco@)

  ~ autri.c                               ~ cs4280.c
  ~ eap.c

  > Add optional flush method to MIDI hardware interface.
  > Allow umidi(4) to send multiple events in a single USB transfer.
  > This greatly improves the number of interrupts umidi is able to generate.
  > From Alexandre Ratchov. (jsg@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs                               ~ pciide.c

  > add another ServerWorks SATA PCI id.
  > From the Linux svw driver. (brad@)

dev/usb

  ~ umidi.c                               ~ umidivar.h

  > Add optional flush method to MIDI hardware interface.
  > Allow umidi(4) to send multiple events in a single USB transfer.
  > This greatly improves the number of interrupts umidi is able to generate.
  > From Alexandre Ratchov. (jsg@)

kern

  ~ kern_exit.c

  > release kernel lock _after_ the emulation exit hook is called to protect
  > possible free()s; tedu@ deraadt@ ok (mickey@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_serv.c                            ~ nfsm_subs.h

  > When setting timestamps TOSERVER having write permissions is adaquate;
  > problem experienced by Han Boetes; fix with "nfs4" rick at snowhite
  > dot cis dot uoguelph dot ca. ok pedro@ tedu@ (otto@)

regress

  + sys/uvm/mmap_fixed/mmap_fixed.c       + sys/uvm/mmap_fixed/Makefile

  > New import:
  >	add a regress that repetitively calls mmap with MMAP_FIXED on the same

  + sys/uvm/mmap_fixed/mmap_fixed.c       + sys/uvm/mmap_fixed/Makefile

  > New import:
  >	add a regress that repetitively calls mmap with MMAP_FIXED on the same

sys

  ~ vnode.h

  > clean up includes, from thib, okay tedu@ (pedro@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ fs.h

  > In the cylinder groups, use part of the reserved space to sprinkle a
  > couple of new fields needed by FFS2, no functional change. (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_alloc.c

  > Set cg_ffs2_time whenever cg_time is set (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_alloc.c

  > Cope with FFS2's lazy inode allocation policy, adapted from FreeBSD
  > (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_alloc.c

  > Two changes in the FFS2 lazy inode allocation code:
  > - Insert some comments and space the code to improve readability
  > - Make sure the inode's gen number is always positive (from NetBSD)
  > (pedro@)

  ~ fs.h

  > There's no need for some comments to be so utterly cryptic (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_inode.c

  > Make ffs_truncate() compatible with FFS2, from FreeBSD (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_inode.c

  > Teach ffs_update() how to update FFS2 inodes (pedro@)

  ~ ffs_vfsops.c

  > Add and use ffs_validate(), a function for sanity checking super blocks
  > (pedro@)

ufs/ufs

  ~ ufs_vfsops.c

  > Fix a comment (pedro@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_mmap.c

  > Revert r1.58, I was on drugs - the array we are locking is one byte per
  > page, so the arithmetic was ok. Spotted by david@ (miod@)

  ~ uvm_mmap.c

  > Fix a process datasize leak with MAP_FIXED. When zapping old mappings
  > call uvm_unmap_p instead of uvm_unmap so that it has the process
  > information
  > and can adjust vm_dused. okay pedro@ tedu@ (kurt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 11/12 ==

apropos

  ~ apropos.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

cvs

  ~ proto.c

  > be more alert for string truncation in cvs_initlog() (joris@)

  ~ file.c

  > spacing; (joris@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable DEBUG=-g -ggdb for rcs, move -g -ggdb out of CFLAGS for cvs.
  > Line up flags while I'm at it.
  > OK to add DEBUG flags to rcs niallo at .ay@)

  ~ rcs.c

  > some characters are in fact allowed in symbol names, don't freak
  > out when we encounter them, but handle them correctly.
  > fixes an issue i ran into when running opencvs update on my local tree;
  > (joris@)

  ~ buf.c                                 ~ compress.c
  ~ cvs.c                                 ~ diff.c
  ~ diff3.c                               ~ entries.c
  ~ file.c                                ~ hist.c
  ~ import.c                              ~ proto.c
  ~ rcs.c                                 ~ rcsnum.c
  ~ root.c                                ~ util.c
  ~ worklist.c

  > Use variable names for sizeof, remove casts in front of xmalloc,
  > use xcalloc and xstrdup where appropriate, and other stuff.
  > OK joris@ (ray@)

  ~ rcsnum.c

  > rcsnum_setsize() will never return non-zero; change its return type to
  > void. (xsa@)

  ~ buf.c                                 ~ buf.h

  > cvs_buf_copy() and cvs_buf_peek() are not used by usr.bin/rcs; OK niallo at .  > (xsa@)

elf2aout

  ~ elf2aout.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

encrypt

  ~ encrypt.c

  > oops, to64() is shared. (deraadt@)

file

  ~ apprentice.c

  > Fix case where a string could not be correctly terminated, okay jaredy@
  > (pedro@)

  ~ apprentice.c

  > Remove unused variable, spotted by otto@ (pedro@)

ftp

  ~ fetch.c

  > Ignore http_proxy for file urls; ok millert deraadt (uwe@)

gzsig

  ~ key.c

  > useless code simplification from adobriyan AT gmail.com (djm@)

less

  ~ ch.c                                  ~ decode.c
  ~ edit.c                                ~ filename.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

mail

  ~ fio.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

mg

  ~ echo.c

  > fix ^W (delete to start of word) in minibuffer;
  > i.e. actually kill text, don't just move the pointer. (kjell@)

  ~ fileio.c

  > test char against '\0', not 0 (kjell@)

  ~ grep.c

  > Always leave compile buffer on first line after compilation.
  > Change 0->NUL while I'm here. (kjell@)

  ~ buffer.c                              ~ file.c
  ~ fileio.c                              ~ tty.c
  ~ ttyio.c

  > lint love; ok kjell (deraadt@)

  ~ def.h                                 ~ kbd.c
  ~ main.c

  > fixed "text in message line would get stuck there" issue.
  > feedback from Philip Guenther and Han Boetes (kjell@)

  ~ file.c                                ~ ttyio.c

  > few more int that can become a size_t (deraadt@)

  ~ buffer.c                              ~ def.h
  ~ file.c

  > Fix a bug whereby a written buffer (^X^W) would not have the correct
  > trailing buffer number appended (e.g. "file<2>") in case an existing
  > buffer shared its basename(). (kjell@)

nfsstat

  ~ nfsstat.c

  > lint, strtonum() (deraadt@)

passwd

  ~ pwd_gensalt.c

  > avoid lvalue cast by making local function be unsigned to begin with
  > (deraadt@)

  ~ pwd_gensalt.c

  > oops, to64() is shared. (deraadt@)

rcs

  ~ Makefile

  > Enable DEBUG=-g -ggdb for rcs, move -g -ggdb out of CFLAGS for cvs.
  > Line up flags while I'm at it.
  > OK to add DEBUG flags to rcs niallo at .ay@)

  ~ ci.c

  > Use variable names for sizeof, remove casts in front of xmalloc,
  > use xcalloc and xstrdup where appropriate, and other stuff.
  > OK joris@ (ray@)

  ~ rlog.c

  > small knf; (xsa@)

  ~ ci.c                                  ~ co.c
  ~ rcsdiff.c                             ~ rcsprog.c
  ~ rlog.c

  > -z can take no argument. (xsa@)

  ~ rcsprog.c                             ~ rcsprog.h

  > change rcs_set_mtime() return type to void. (xsa@)

  ~ ci.c                                  ~ co.c
  ~ rcsprog.h

  > - don't print out warnings about locking when they are actually wrong and
  > just confuse the user.
  > ok and input joris@ (niallo@)

spell

  ~ spell.1

  > lexicographical order, not lexigraphical order; why people don't
  > just use "alphabetical" is beyond me...
  > from igor sobrado (pr #5070); (jmc@)

ssh

  ~ ssh-keysign.c

  > sessionid can be 32 bytes now too when sha256 kex is used; ok djm@
  > (dtucker@)

  ~ gss-genr.c

  > GSSAPI buffers shouldn't be nul-terminated, spotted in bugzilla #1066
  > by dleonard AT vintela.com. use xasprintf() to simplify code while in
  > there; "looks right" deraadt@ (djm@)

tr

  ~ str.c

  > some more malloc(x * y); bzero() -> calloc(x, y) whacking from
  > adobriyan AT gmail.com (djm@)

uniq

  ~ Makefile                              ~ uniq.c

  > Stylistic changes initially from Thordur I. Bjornsson, more cleanup
  > and delinting from me.
  > OK otto@ and jaredy@ (ray@)

whatis

  ~ whatis.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

xlint

  ~ lint1/param.h

  > reflect reality, wchar_t has been int on OpenBSD for about a year now.
  > okay millert@ (espie@)

ypcat

  ~ ypcat.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)

ypmatch

  ~ ypmatch.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)

ypwhich

  ~ ypwhich.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)

  ~ ypwhich.c

  > delete unused variable (deraadt@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 12/12 ==

ac

  ~ ac.c

  > Change an int to size_t
  > Remove NEW()
  > Remove unused return value of add_tty()
  > ok moritz@ (dhill@)

afs

  ~ src/milko/lib/ropa/ropa.c             ~ src/lib/ko/agetarg.c
  ~ src/arlad/volcache.c                  ~ src/arlad/messages.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

  ~ src/appl/pts/pts.c                    ~ src/appl/vos/vos_backup.c

  > Whack some obviously dead code (double return's, code after goto).
  > ok pedro@ (krw@)

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.8

  > Document show rib detail and friends. Some input by jmc@ getting dust in
  > one
  > of my trees since a few weeks. (claudio@)

  ~ bgpctl.c

  > Add missing break. Now bgpctl show rib det source-as 8271 shows all
  > announced
  > prefixes not only the first one. (claudio@)

bgpd

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ parse.y
  ~ printconf.c                           ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_filter.c                          ~ rde_rib.c
  ~ rde_update.c

  > add "set nexthop self", force nexthop to be set to own address even with
  > IBGP
  > requested & tested Falk Brockerhoff <fb at smartterra.deand tony sarendal
  > tested this too. claudio ok (henning@)

  ~ bgpd.conf.5

  > document set nexthop self, and improve that section whil eon it, claudio ok
  > (henning@)

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h

  > remote_bgpid is stored in host byte order so a htonl() is needed when
  > putting
  > the value on the wire. This solves the backward originator-ids seend by
  > Tony Sarendal. OK henning@ (claudio@)

bind

  ~ lib/lwres/getipnode.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

  ~ acconfig.h                            ~ aclocal.m4
  ~ CHANGES                               ~ config.guess
  ~ config.h.in                           ~ config.sub
  ~ configure                             ~ configure.in
  ~ COPYRIGHT                             ~ FAQ
  ~ install-sh                            ~ isc-config.sh.in
  ~ libtool.m4                            ~ ltmain.sh
  ~ Makefile.in                           ~ mkinstalldirs
  ~ README                                ~ version
  ~ bin/Makefile.in                       ~ bin/check/check-tool.c
  ~ bin/check/check-tool.h                ~ bin/check/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/check/named-checkconf.8           ~ bin/check/named-checkconf.c
  ~ bin/check/named-checkconf.docbook     ~ bin/check/named-checkconf.html
  ~ bin/check/named-checkzone.8           ~ bin/check/named-checkzone.c
  ~ bin/check/named-checkzone.docbook     ~ bin/check/named-checkzone.html
  ~ bin/dig/dig.1                         ~ bin/dig/dig.c
  ~ bin/dig/dig.docbook                   ~ bin/dig/dig.html
  ~ bin/dig/dighost.c                     ~ bin/dig/host.1
  ~ bin/dig/host.c                        ~ bin/dig/host.docbook
  ~ bin/dig/host.html                     ~ bin/dig/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/dig/nslookup.1                    ~ bin/dig/nslookup.c
  ~ bin/dig/nslookup.docbook              ~ bin/dig/nslookup.html
  ~ bin/dig/include/dig/dig.h             ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-keygen.8
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-keygen.c            ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-keygen.docbook
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-keygen.html         ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.8
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.c          ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.docbook
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.html       ~ bin/dnssec/dnssectool.c
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssectool.h               ~ bin/dnssec/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/named/aclconf.c                   ~ bin/named/builtin.c
  ~ bin/named/client.c                    ~ bin/named/config.c
  ~ bin/named/control.c                   ~ bin/named/controlconf.c
  ~ bin/named/interfacemgr.c              ~ bin/named/listenlist.c
  ~ bin/named/log.c                       ~ bin/named/logconf.c
  ~ bin/named/lwaddr.c                    ~ bin/named/lwdclient.c
  ~ bin/named/lwderror.c                  ~ bin/named/lwdgabn.c
  ~ bin/named/lwdgnba.c                   ~ bin/named/lwdgrbn.c
  ~ bin/named/lwdnoop.c                   ~ bin/named/lwresd.8
  ~ bin/named/lwresd.c                    ~ bin/named/lwresd.docbook
  ~ bin/named/lwresd.html                 ~ bin/named/lwsearch.c
  ~ bin/named/main.c                      ~ bin/named/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/named/named.8                     ~ bin/named/named.conf.5
  ~ bin/named/named.conf.docbook          ~ bin/named/named.conf.html
  ~ bin/named/named.docbook               ~ bin/named/named.html
  ~ bin/named/notify.c                    ~ bin/named/query.c
  ~ bin/named/server.c                    ~ bin/named/sortlist.c
  ~ bin/named/tkeyconf.c                  ~ bin/named/tsigconf.c
  ~ bin/named/update.c                    ~ bin/named/xfrout.c
  ~ bin/named/zoneconf.c                  ~ bin/named/include/named/aclconf.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/builtin.h     ~ bin/named/include/named/client.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/config.h      ~ bin/named/include/named/control.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/globals.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/interfacemgr.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/listenlist.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/log.h         ~ bin/named/include/named/logconf.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/lwaddr.h      ~ bin/named/include/named/lwdclient.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/lwresd.h      ~ bin/named/include/named/lwsearch.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/main.h        ~ bin/named/include/named/notify.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/query.h       ~ bin/named/include/named/server.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/sortlist.h    ~ bin/named/include/named/tkeyconf.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/tsigconf.h    ~ bin/named/include/named/types.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/update.h      ~ bin/named/include/named/xfrout.h
  ~ bin/named/include/named/zoneconf.h    ~ bin/named/unix/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/named/unix/os.c                   ~ bin/named/unix/include/named/os.h
  ~ bin/nsupdate/Makefile.in              ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.8
  ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.c               ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.docbook
  ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.html            ~ bin/rndc/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.8               ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.c
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.docbook         ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.html
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc.8                       ~ bin/rndc/rndc.c
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc.conf                    ~ bin/rndc/rndc.conf.5
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc.conf.docbook            ~ bin/rndc/rndc.conf.html
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc.docbook                 ~ bin/rndc/rndc.html
  ~ bin/rndc/util.c                       ~ bin/rndc/util.h
  ~ bin/rndc/include/rndc/os.h            ~ bin/rndc/unix/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/rndc/unix/os.c                    ~ bin/tests/adb_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/b8t.mk                      ~ bin/tests/b9t.mk
  ~ bin/tests/byaddr_test.c               ~ bin/tests/byname_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/cfg_test.c                  ~ bin/tests/compress_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/db_test.c                   ~ bin/tests/entropy2_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/entropy_test.c              ~ bin/tests/fsaccess_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/genrandom.c                 ~ bin/tests/gxba_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/gxbn_test.c                 ~ bin/tests/hash_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/headerdep_test.sh.in        ~ bin/tests/inter_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/journalprint.c
  ~ bin/tests/Kchild.example.+003+04017.key
  ~ bin/tests/keyboard_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/Kchild.example.+003+04017.private
  ~ bin/tests/lex_test.c                  ~ bin/tests/lfsr_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/log_test.c                  ~ bin/tests/lwres_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/lwresconf_test.c            ~ bin/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/tests/master_test.c               ~ bin/tests/mempool_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/name_test.c                 ~ bin/tests/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/ndc.conf                    ~ bin/tests/ndc.conf-include
  ~ bin/tests/nsecify.c                   ~ bin/tests/printmsg.c
  ~ bin/tests/printmsg.h                  ~ bin/tests/ratelimiter_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/rbt_test.c                  ~ bin/tests/rbt_test.out
  ~ bin/tests/rbt_test.txt                ~ bin/tests/rdata_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/sig0_test.c                 ~ bin/tests/resolv.conf.sample
  ~ bin/tests/rwlock_test.c               ~ bin/tests/serial_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/shutdown_test.c             ~ bin/tests/sock_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/sym_test.c                  ~ bin/tests/t_api.pl
  ~ bin/tests/task_test.c                 ~ bin/tests/timer_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/wire_test.c                 ~ bin/tests/wire_test.data
  ~ bin/tests/wire_test.data2             ~ bin/tests/wire_test.data3
  ~ bin/tests/wire_test.data4             ~ bin/tests/zone_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_class_1.data      ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_class_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_closeversion_1.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_closeversion_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_closeversion_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_closeversion_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_currentversion.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_currentversion_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_expirenode.data   ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_expirenode_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_1.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_10.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_10_data      ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_2.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_3.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_3_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_4.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_4_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_5.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_5_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_6.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_6_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_7.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_7_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_8.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_8_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_9.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_find_9_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_findnode_1.data   ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_findnode_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_load_1.data       ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_findnode_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_findnode_2_data   ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iscache_1.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iscache_1_data    ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iscache_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iscache_2_data    ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iszone_1.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iszone_1_data     ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iszone_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_iszone_2_data     ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_load_25.data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_load_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_load_soa_not_top
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_newversion.data   ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_newversion_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_origin_1.data     ~ bin/tests/db/dns_db_origin_data
  ~ bin/tests/db/Makefile.in              ~ bin/tests/db/t_db.c
  ~ bin/tests/dst/dst_2_data              ~ bin/tests/dst/dst_test.c
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Kdh.+002+18602.key
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Kdh.+002+18602.private
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Kdh.+002+48957.key
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Kdh.+002+48957.private
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+001+00002.key    ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+001+54622.key
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+001+54622.private
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+003+23616.key
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+003+23616.private
  ~ bin/tests/dst/Ktest.+003+49667.key    ~ bin/tests/dst/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/tests/dst/t2_data_1               ~ bin/tests/dst/t2_data_2
  ~ bin/tests/dst/t2_dsasig               ~ bin/tests/dst/t2_rsasig
  ~ bin/tests/dst/t_dst.c
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_10_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_11_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_3_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_4_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_5_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_6_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_7_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_8_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/dns_master_load_9_data
  ~ bin/tests/master/Makefile.in          ~ bin/tests/master/master1.data
  ~ bin/tests/master/master10.data        ~ bin/tests/master/master11.data
  ~ bin/tests/master/master2.data         ~ bin/tests/master/t_master.c
  ~ bin/tests/master/master3.data         ~ bin/tests/master/master4.data
  ~ bin/tests/master/master5.data         ~ bin/tests/master/master6.data
  ~ bin/tests/master/master7.data         ~ bin/tests/master/master8.data
  ~ bin/tests/master/master9.data         ~ bin/tests/mem/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/tests/mem/t_mem.c
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_compare_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_countlabels_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromregion_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromtext_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_3_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_4_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_5_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_6_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_7_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_8_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fromwire_9_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_hash_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_fullcompare_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_getlabel_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_getlabelsequence_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_isabsolute_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_issubdomain_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_rdatacompare_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_toregion_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_totext_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_towire_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/dns_name_towire_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/names/Makefile.in           ~ bin/tests/names/t_names.c
  ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test1.data       ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test2.data
  ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test3_1.data     ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test4.data
  ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test3_2.data     ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test5.data
  ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test6.data       ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test7.data
  ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test8.data       ~ bin/tests/names/wire_test9.data
  ~ bin/tests/net/driver.c                ~ bin/tests/net/driver.h
  ~ bin/tests/net/Makefile.in             ~ bin/tests/net/netaddr_multicast.c
  ~ bin/tests/net/sockaddr_multicast.c    ~ bin/tests/net/testsuite.h
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_addname_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_addname_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_bitstring.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_create_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_deletename_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_deletename_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_findname_1_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_findname_2_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbt_findname_3_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_first_1.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_first_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_first_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_init.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/t_rbt.c
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_init_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_last_1.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_last_2.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_last_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_next.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_next_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_prev.data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/dns_rbtnodechain_prev_data
  ~ bin/tests/rbt/Makefile.in             ~ bin/tests/sockaddr/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/tests/sockaddr/t_sockaddr.c       ~ bin/tests/system/cleanall.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/conf.sh.in           ~ bin/tests/system/digcomp.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/genzone.sh           ~ bin/tests/system/ifconfig.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/Makefile.in          ~ bin/tests/system/README
  ~ bin/tests/system/run.sh               ~ bin/tests/system/runall.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/send.pl              ~ bin/tests/system/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/start.pl             ~ bin/tests/system/start.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/stop.pl              ~ bin/tests/system/stop.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/testsock.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/dig.batch
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/knowngood.dig.out
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/ns1/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/cacheclean/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/fail.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/fail.update.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/ignore.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/ignore.update.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/warn.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns1/warn.update.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns2/root.hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/checknames/ns3/root.hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/common/controls.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/common/rndc.conf     ~ bin/tests/system/common/root.hint
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/setup.sh      ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns1/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns1/root.db   ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns2/hint.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns3/hint.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dialup/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/clean.sh         ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/tests.sh         ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns1/rootservers.utld.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns2/hints        ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns2/utld.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns3/child.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns3/dlv.db.in    ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns3/hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns3/named.conf   ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns3/sign.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns4/child.db     ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns4/hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns4/named.conf   ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns5/hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns5/named.conf   ~ bin/tests/system/dlv/ns5/rndc.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/dnssec_update_test.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/prereq.sh     ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/README
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/setup.sh      ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns1/root.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns1/sign.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/dlv.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/dst.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/insecure.secure.example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/private.secure.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/rfc2335.example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns2/sign.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/bogus.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/dynamic.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/insecure.example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/keyless.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/secure.example.db.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns3/sign.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns4/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns5/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns5/trusted.conf.bad
  ~ bin/tests/system/dnssec/ns6/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/clean.sh     ~ bin/tests/system/forward/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns1/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns2/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns2/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns3/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns4/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/forward/ns4/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/clean.sh        ~ bin/tests/system/glue/fi.good
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/noglue.good     ~ bin/tests/system/glue/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/tests.sh        ~ bin/tests/system/glue/xx.good
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/yy.good         ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/cache.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/mil.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/net.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/root-servers.nil.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/glue/ns1/root.db     ~ bin/tests/system/ixfr/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/ixfr/prereq.sh       ~ bin/tests/system/ixfr/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/ixfr/tests.sh        ~ bin/tests/system/ixfr/ans2/ans.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/knowngood.dig.out.1000
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/knowngood.dig.out.2000
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/knowngood.dig.out.3000
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/knowngood.dig.out.4000
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/knowngood.dig.out.a-maximum-rrset
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/ns1/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/limits/ns1/root.db   ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/lwtest.c
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/Makefile.in   ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/resolv.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/lwresd1/lwresd.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/lwresd1/resolv.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/10.10.10.in-addr.arpa.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/example1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/example2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/ip6.arpa.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/ip6.int.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/lwresd/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/knowngood.dig.out
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/ns1/include.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/ns1/sub.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/ns1/ttl1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/masterfile/ns1/ttl2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/clean.sh      ~ bin/tests/system/notify/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns2/example1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns2/example2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns2/example3.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns2/example4.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/notify/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/knowngood.ns1.after
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/knowngood.ns1.afterstop
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/knowngood.ns1.before
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/setup.sh    ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/update_test.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/ns1/example1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/nsupdate/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/prereq.sh   ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/ans2/ans.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/ans3/ans.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/resolver/ns1/root.hint
  ~ bin/tests/system/sortlist/clean.sh    ~ bin/tests/system/sortlist/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/sortlist/ns1/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/sortlist/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/sortlist/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/clean.sh      ~ bin/tests/system/stress/setup.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/setup.sh      ~ bin/tests/system/stress/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/update.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stress/ns4/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/knowngood.dig.out.norec
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/knowngood.dig.out.rec
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns2/child.example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns3/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/stub/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/clean.sh        ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/keycreate.c
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/keydelete.c     ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/Makefile.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/prereq.sh       ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/ns1/named.conf.in
  ~ bin/tests/system/tkey/ns1/setup.sh    ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/broken1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/broken2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/broken3.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/broken4.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/broken5.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/class10.hints
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/example-class10.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/example-in.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/unknown/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/clean.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/knowngood.after1
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/knowngood.after2
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/knowngood.before
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/knowngood.ns2.before
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/setup.sh     ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/ns1/example1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/upforwd/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/clean.sh     ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns2/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns2/ip6.arpa.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns2/ip6.int.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/v6synth/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/clean.sh       ~ bin/tests/system/views/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns2/example1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns2/example2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns2/internal.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns2/named1.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns2/named2.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns3/internal.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns3/named1.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/views/ns3/named2.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/clean.sh        ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/dig1.good
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/dig2.good       ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/setup.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/xfer/ns3/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/clean.sh   ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/setup.pl
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/setup.sh   ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/tests.sh
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns1/changing1.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns1/changing2.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns1/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns1/root.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns2/example.db
  ~ bin/tests/system/xferquota/ns2/named.conf
  ~ bin/tests/tasks/Makefile.in           ~ bin/tests/tasks/t_tasks.c
  ~ bin/tests/timers/Makefile.in          ~ bin/tests/timers/t_timers.c
  ~ doc/Makefile.in                       ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM-book.xml
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch01.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch02.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch03.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch04.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch05.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch07.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch08.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch09.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.html
  ~ doc/arm/Makefile.in                   ~ doc/arm/README-SGML
  ~ doc/misc/dnssec                       ~ doc/misc/format-options.pl
  ~ doc/misc/ipv6                         ~ doc/misc/Makefile.in
  ~ doc/misc/migration                    ~ doc/misc/migration-4to9
  ~ doc/misc/options                      ~ doc/misc/rfc-compliance
  ~ doc/misc/roadmap                      ~ doc/misc/sdb
  ~ docutil/docbook2man-wrapper.sh.in     ~ docutil/HTML_COPYRIGHT
  ~ docutil/MAN_COPYRIGHT                 ~ lib/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/bind9/api                         ~ lib/bind9/check.c
  ~ lib/bind9/getaddresses.c              ~ lib/bind9/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/bind9/version.c                   ~ lib/bind9/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/bind9/include/bind9/check.h
  ~ lib/bind9/include/bind9/getaddresses.h
  ~ lib/bind9/include/bind9/Makefile.in   ~ lib/bind9/include/bind9/version.h
  ~ lib/dns/acl.c                         ~ lib/dns/adb.c
  ~ lib/dns/api                           ~ lib/dns/byaddr.c
  ~ lib/dns/cache.c                       ~ lib/dns/callbacks.c
  ~ lib/dns/compress.c                    ~ lib/dns/db.c
  ~ lib/dns/dbiterator.c                  ~ lib/dns/dbtable.c
  ~ lib/dns/diff.c                        ~ lib/dns/dispatch.c
  ~ lib/dns/dnssec.c                      ~ lib/dns/ds.c
  ~ lib/dns/dst_api.c                     ~ lib/dns/dst_internal.h
  ~ lib/dns/dst_lib.c                     ~ lib/dns/dst_openssl.h
  ~ lib/dns/dst_parse.c                   ~ lib/dns/dst_parse.h
  ~ lib/dns/dst_result.c                  ~ lib/dns/forward.c
  ~ lib/dns/gen-unix.h                    ~ lib/dns/gen-win32.h
  ~ lib/dns/gen.c                         ~ lib/dns/gssapi_link.c
  ~ lib/dns/gssapictx.c                   ~ lib/dns/hmac_link.c
  ~ lib/dns/journal.c                     ~ lib/dns/key.c
  ~ lib/dns/keytable.c                    ~ lib/dns/lib.c
  ~ lib/dns/log.c                         ~ lib/dns/lookup.c
  ~ lib/dns/Makefile.in                   ~ lib/dns/master.c
  ~ lib/dns/masterdump.c                  ~ lib/dns/message.c
  ~ lib/dns/name.c                        ~ lib/dns/ncache.c
  ~ lib/dns/nsec.c                        ~ lib/dns/openssl_link.c
  ~ lib/dns/openssldh_link.c              ~ lib/dns/openssldsa_link.c
  ~ lib/dns/opensslrsa_link.c             ~ lib/dns/order.c
  ~ lib/dns/peer.c                        ~ lib/dns/portlist.c
  ~ lib/dns/rbt.c                         ~ lib/dns/rbtdb.c
  ~ lib/dns/rbtdb.h                       ~ lib/dns/rbtdb64.c
  ~ lib/dns/rbtdb64.h                     ~ lib/dns/rcode.c
  ~ lib/dns/rdata.c                       ~ lib/dns/rdatalist.c
  ~ lib/dns/rdatalist_p.h                 ~ lib/dns/rdataset.c
  ~ lib/dns/rdatasetiter.c                ~ lib/dns/rdataslab.c
  ~ lib/dns/request.c                     ~ lib/dns/resolver.c
  ~ lib/dns/result.c                      ~ lib/dns/rootns.c
  ~ lib/dns/sdb.c                         ~ lib/dns/soa.c
  ~ lib/dns/ssu.c                         ~ lib/dns/stats.c
  ~ lib/dns/tcpmsg.c                      ~ lib/dns/time.c
  ~ lib/dns/timer.c                       ~ lib/dns/tkey.c
  ~ lib/dns/tsig.c                        ~ lib/dns/ttl.c
  ~ lib/dns/validator.c                   ~ lib/dns/version.c
  ~ lib/dns/view.c                        ~ lib/dns/xfrin.c
  ~ lib/dns/zone.c                        ~ lib/dns/zonekey.c
  ~ lib/dns/zt.c                          ~ lib/dns/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/acl.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/adb.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/bit.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/byaddr.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/cache.h           ~ lib/dns/include/dns/callbacks.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/cert.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/compress.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/db.h              ~ lib/dns/include/dns/dbiterator.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/dbtable.h         ~ lib/dns/include/dns/diff.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/dispatch.h        ~ lib/dns/include/dns/dnssec.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/ds.h              ~ lib/dns/include/dns/events.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/fixedname.h       ~ lib/dns/include/dns/forward.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/journal.h         ~ lib/dns/include/dns/keyflags.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/keytable.h        ~ lib/dns/include/dns/keyvalues.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/lib.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/log.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/lookup.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/master.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/masterdump.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/message.h         ~ lib/dns/include/dns/name.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/ncache.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/nsec.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/opcode.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/order.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/peer.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/portlist.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rbt.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rcode.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdata.h           ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdataclass.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdatalist.h       ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdataset.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdatasetiter.h    ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdataslab.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdatatype.h       ~ lib/dns/include/dns/request.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/resolver.h        ~ lib/dns/include/dns/result.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rootns.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/sdb.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/secalg.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dns/secproto.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/soa.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/ssu.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/stats.h           ~ lib/dns/include/dns/tcpmsg.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/time.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/timer.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/tkey.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/tsig.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/ttl.h             ~ lib/dns/include/dns/types.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/validator.h       ~ lib/dns/include/dns/version.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/view.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/xfrin.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/zone.h            ~ lib/dns/include/dns/zonekey.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dns/zt.h              ~ lib/dns/include/dst/dst.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dst/gssapi.h          ~ lib/dns/include/dst/lib.h
  ~ lib/dns/include/dst/Makefile.in       ~ lib/dns/include/dst/result.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/rdatastructpre.h        ~ lib/dns/rdata/rdatastructsuf.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/any_255/tsig_250.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/any_255/tsig_250.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/afsdb_18.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/afsdb_18.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/cert_37.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/cert_37.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/cname_5.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/cname_5.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dlv_65323.c     ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dlv_65323.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dname_39.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dname_39.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dnskey_48.c     ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/dnskey_48.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ds_43.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ds_43.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/gpos_27.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/gpos_27.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/hinfo_13.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/hinfo_13.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/isdn_20.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/isdn_20.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/key_25.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/key_25.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/loc_29.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/loc_29.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mb_7.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mb_7.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/md_3.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/md_3.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mf_4.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mf_4.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mg_8.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mg_8.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/minfo_14.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/minfo_14.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mr_9.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mr_9.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mx_15.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/mx_15.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ns_2.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ns_2.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/nsec_47.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/nsec_47.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/null_10.c       ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/null_10.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/nxt_30.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/nxt_30.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/opt_41.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/opt_41.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/proforma.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/proforma.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ptr_12.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ptr_12.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rp_17.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rp_17.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rrsig_46.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rrsig_46.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rt_21.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rt_21.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/sig_24.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/sig_24.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/soa_6.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/soa_6.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/sshfp_44.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/sshfp_44.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/tkey_249.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/tkey_249.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/txt_16.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/txt_16.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/unspec_103.c    ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/unspec_103.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/x25_19.c        ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/x25_19.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/hs_4/a_1.c              ~ lib/dns/rdata/hs_4/a_1.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/a6_38.c            ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/a6_38.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/a_1.c              ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/a_1.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/aaaa_28.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/aaaa_28.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/apl_42.c           ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/apl_42.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/kx_36.c            ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/kx_36.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/naptr_35.c         ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/naptr_35.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/nsap-ptr_23.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/nsap-ptr_23.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/nsap_22.c          ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/nsap_22.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/px_26.c            ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/px_26.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/srv_33.c           ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/srv_33.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/wks_11.c           ~ lib/dns/rdata/in_1/wks_11.h
  ~ lib/isc/api                           ~ lib/isc/assertions.c
  ~ lib/isc/base64.c                      ~ lib/isc/bitstring.c
  ~ lib/isc/buffer.c                      ~ lib/isc/bufferlist.c
  ~ lib/isc/commandline.c                 ~ lib/isc/entropy.c
  ~ lib/isc/error.c                       ~ lib/isc/event.c
  ~ lib/isc/fsaccess.c                    ~ lib/isc/hash.c
  ~ lib/isc/heap.c                        ~ lib/isc/hex.c
  ~ lib/isc/hmacmd5.c                     ~ lib/isc/inet_aton.c
  ~ lib/isc/inet_ntop.c                   ~ lib/isc/inet_pton.c
  ~ lib/isc/lex.c                         ~ lib/isc/lfsr.c
  ~ lib/isc/lib.c                         ~ lib/isc/log.c
  ~ lib/isc/Makefile.in                   ~ lib/isc/md5.c
  ~ lib/isc/mem.c                         ~ lib/isc/print.c
  ~ lib/isc/mutexblock.c                  ~ lib/isc/netaddr.c
  ~ lib/isc/netscope.c                    ~ lib/isc/ondestroy.c
  ~ lib/isc/parseint.c                    ~ lib/isc/quota.c
  ~ lib/isc/random.c                      ~ lib/isc/ratelimiter.c
  ~ lib/isc/region.c                      ~ lib/isc/result.c
  ~ lib/isc/rwlock.c                      ~ lib/isc/serial.c
  ~ lib/isc/sha1.c                        ~ lib/isc/sockaddr.c
  ~ lib/isc/string.c                      ~ lib/isc/strtoul.c
  ~ lib/isc/symtab.c                      ~ lib/isc/task.c
  ~ lib/isc/task_p.h                      ~ lib/isc/taskpool.c
  ~ lib/isc/timer.c                       ~ lib/isc/timer_p.h
  ~ lib/isc/version.c                     ~ lib/isc/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/app.h             ~ lib/isc/include/isc/assertions.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/base64.h          ~ lib/isc/include/isc/bitstring.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/boolean.h         ~ lib/isc/include/isc/buffer.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/bufferlist.h      ~ lib/isc/include/isc/commandline.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/entropy.h         ~ lib/isc/include/isc/error.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/event.h           ~ lib/isc/include/isc/eventclass.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/file.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/formatcheck.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/fsaccess.h        ~ lib/isc/include/isc/hash.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/heap.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/hex.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/hmacmd5.h         ~ lib/isc/include/isc/interfaceiter.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/ipv6.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/lang.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/lex.h             ~ lib/isc/include/isc/lfsr.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/lib.h             ~ lib/isc/include/isc/list.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/log.h             ~ lib/isc/include/isc/magic.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/Makefile.in       ~ lib/isc/include/isc/md5.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/mem.h             ~ lib/isc/include/isc/msgcat.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/msgs.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/mutexblock.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/netaddr.h         ~ lib/isc/include/isc/netscope.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/ondestroy.h       ~ lib/isc/include/isc/os.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/parseint.h        ~ lib/isc/include/isc/platform.h.in
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/print.h           ~ lib/isc/include/isc/quota.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/random.h          ~ lib/isc/include/isc/ratelimiter.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/refcount.h        ~ lib/isc/include/isc/region.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/resource.h        ~ lib/isc/include/isc/result.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/resultclass.h     ~ lib/isc/include/isc/rwlock.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/serial.h          ~ lib/isc/include/isc/sha1.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/sockaddr.h        ~ lib/isc/include/isc/socket.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/stdio.h           ~ lib/isc/include/isc/stdlib.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/string.h          ~ lib/isc/include/isc/symtab.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/task.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/taskpool.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/timer.h           ~ lib/isc/include/isc/types.h
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/util.h            ~ lib/isc/include/isc/version.h
  ~ lib/isc/nls/Makefile.in               ~ lib/isc/nls/msgcat.c
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/condition.c         ~ lib/isc/nothreads/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/mutex.c             ~ lib/isc/nothreads/thread.c
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/isc/condition.h
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/isc/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/isc/mutex.h
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/isc/once.h
  ~ lib/isc/nothreads/include/isc/thread.h
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/condition.c          ~ lib/isc/pthreads/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/mutex.c              ~ lib/isc/pthreads/thread.c
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/isc/condition.h
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/isc/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/isc/mutex.h
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/isc/once.h
  ~ lib/isc/pthreads/include/isc/thread.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/app.c                    ~ lib/isc/unix/dir.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/entropy.c                ~ lib/isc/unix/errno2result.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/errno2result.h           ~ lib/isc/unix/file.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/fsaccess.c               ~ lib/isc/unix/ifiter_getifaddrs.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/ifiter_ioctl.c           ~ lib/isc/unix/ifiter_sysctl.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/interfaceiter.c          ~ lib/isc/unix/ipv6.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/keyboard.c               ~ lib/isc/unix/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/unix/net.c                    ~ lib/isc/unix/os.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/resource.c               ~ lib/isc/unix/socket.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/socket_p.h               ~ lib/isc/unix/stdio.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/stdtime.c                ~ lib/isc/unix/strerror.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/syslog.c                 ~ lib/isc/unix/time.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/Makefile.in      ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/dir.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/int.h        ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/keyboard.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/net.h        ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/netdb.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/offset.h     ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/stat.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/stdtime.h    ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/strerror.h
  ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/syslog.h     ~ lib/isc/unix/include/isc/time.h
  ~ lib/isccc/alist.c                     ~ lib/isccc/api
  ~ lib/isccc/base64.c                    ~ lib/isccc/cc.c
  ~ lib/isccc/ccmsg.c                     ~ lib/isccc/lib.c
  ~ lib/isccc/Makefile.in                 ~ lib/isccc/result.c
  ~ lib/isccc/sexpr.c                     ~ lib/isccc/symtab.c
  ~ lib/isccc/version.c                   ~ lib/isccc/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/alist.h       ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/base64.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/cc.h          ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/ccmsg.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/events.h      ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/lib.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/Makefile.in   ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/result.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/sexpr.h       ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/symtab.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/symtype.h     ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/types.h
  ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/util.h        ~ lib/isccc/include/isccc/version.h
  ~ lib/isccfg/api                        ~ lib/isccfg/log.c
  ~ lib/isccfg/Makefile.in                ~ lib/isccfg/namedconf.c
  ~ lib/isccfg/parser.c                   ~ lib/isccfg/version.c
  ~ lib/isccfg/include/Makefile.in        ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/cfg.h
  ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/grammar.h   ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/log.h
  ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/namedconf.h
  ~ lib/isccfg/include/isccfg/version.h   ~ lib/lwres/api
  ~ lib/lwres/assert_p.h                  ~ lib/lwres/context.c
  ~ lib/lwres/context_p.h                 ~ lib/lwres/gai_strerror.c
  ~ lib/lwres/getaddrinfo.c               ~ lib/lwres/gethost.c
  ~ lib/lwres/getipnode.c                 ~ lib/lwres/getnameinfo.c
  ~ lib/lwres/getrrset.c                  ~ lib/lwres/herror.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwbuffer.c                  ~ lib/lwres/lwconfig.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwinetaton.c                ~ lib/lwres/lwinetntop.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwinetpton.c                ~ lib/lwres/lwpacket.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwres_gabn.c                ~ lib/lwres/lwres_gnba.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwres_grbn.c                ~ lib/lwres/lwres_noop.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwresutil.c                 ~ lib/lwres/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/lwres/print.c                     ~ lib/lwres/print_p.h
  ~ lib/lwres/version.c                   ~ lib/lwres/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/context.h     ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/int.h
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/ipv6.h        ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/lang.h
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/list.h        ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/lwbuffer.h
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/lwpacket.h    ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/lwres.h
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/Makefile.in   ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/netdb.h.in
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/platform.h.in
  ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/result.h      ~ lib/lwres/include/lwres/version.h
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres.3                 ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres.html              ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_buffer.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_buffer.docbook    ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_buffer.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_config.3          ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_config.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_config.html       ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.docbook   ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gabn.3            ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gabn.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gabn.html         ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gai_strerror.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gai_strerror.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gai_strerror.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getaddrinfo.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getaddrinfo.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getaddrinfo.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gethostent.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gethostent.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gethostent.html   ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.html    ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getnameinfo.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getnameinfo.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getnameinfo.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getrrsetbyname.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getrrsetbyname.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gnba.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getrrsetbyname.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gnba.docbook      ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gnba.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_hstrerror.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_hstrerror.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_hstrerror.html    ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_inetntop.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_inetntop.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_inetntop.html     ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_noop.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_noop.docbook      ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_noop.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_packet.3          ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_packet.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_packet.html       ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_resutil.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_resutil.docbook   ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_resutil.html
  ~ lib/lwres/unix/Makefile.in            ~ lib/lwres/unix/include/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/lwres/unix/include/lwres/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/lwres/unix/include/lwres/net.h    ~ lib/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/tests/t_api.c                     ~ lib/tests/T_testlist.imp
  ~ lib/tests/include/Makefile.in         ~ lib/tests/include/tests/Makefile.in
  ~ lib/tests/include/tests/t_api.h       ~ make/includes.in
  ~ make/Makefile.in                      ~ make/mkdep.in
  ~ make/rules.in                         + config.threads.in
  + FAQ.xml
  + bin/named/include/named/ns_smf_globals.h
  + bin/tests/system/checkconf/bad.conf
  + bin/tests/system/checkconf/good.conf
  + bin/tests/system/checkconf/tests.sh   + doc/arm/Bv9ARM.pdf
  + doc/arm/latex-fixup.pl                + doc/xsl/copyright.xsl
  + doc/xsl/isc-docbook-chunk.xsl.in      + doc/xsl/isc-docbook-html.xsl.in
  + doc/xsl/isc-docbook-latex.xsl.in      + doc/xsl/isc-manpage.xsl.in
  + doc/xsl/Makefile.in                   + doc/xsl/pre-latex.xsl
  + lib/lwres/strtoul.c                   + lib/lwres/include/lwres/stdlib.h

  > New import:
  >	ISC BIND release 9.3.2

  ~ configure.in

  > resolve conflicts (jakob@)

  ~ configure

  > regen using autoconf 2.59 (jakob@)

  - bin/dnssec/dnssec-makekeyset.8        - bin/dnssec/dnssec-makekeyset.c
  - bin/dnssec/dnssec-makekeyset.docbook
  - bin/dnssec/dnssec-makekeyset.html     - bin/dnssec/dnssec-signkey.8
  - bin/dnssec/dnssec-signkey.c           - bin/dnssec/dnssec-signkey.docbook
  - bin/dnssec/dnssec-signkey.html        - doc/arm/isc.color.gif
  - doc/arm/nominum-docbook-html.dsl.in
  - doc/arm/nominum-docbook-print.dsl.in
  - doc/arm/validate.sh.in                ~ CHANGES
  ~ FAQ                                   ~ Makefile.in
  ~ README                                ~ config.h.in
  ~ version                               ~ bin/check/named-checkconf.html
  ~ bin/dig/dig.1                         ~ bin/dig/dig.c
  ~ bin/dig/dig.docbook                   ~ bin/dig/dig.html
  ~ bin/dig/dighost.c                     ~ bin/dig/host.1
  ~ bin/dig/host.c                        ~ bin/dig/host.docbook
  ~ bin/dig/host.html                     ~ bin/dig/nslookup.1
  ~ bin/dig/nslookup.c                    ~ bin/dig/include/dig/dig.h
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-keygen.html         ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.8
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.c          ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.docbook
  ~ bin/dnssec/dnssec-signzone.html       ~ bin/dnssec/dnssectool.c
  ~ bin/named/client.c                    ~ bin/named/control.c
  ~ bin/named/lwresd.html                 ~ bin/named/main.c
  ~ bin/named/named.html                  ~ bin/named/query.c
  ~ bin/named/server.c                    ~ bin/named/update.c
  ~ bin/named/xfrout.c                    ~ bin/named/unix/os.c
  ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.8               ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.c
  ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.docbook         ~ bin/nsupdate/nsupdate.html
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.8               ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.docbook
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc-confgen.html            ~ bin/rndc/rndc.c
  ~ bin/rndc/rndc.conf.html               ~ bin/rndc/rndc.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM-book.xml               ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch03.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch04.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch05.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch07.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch08.html              ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch09.html
  ~ doc/arm/Bv9ARM.html                   ~ lib/bind9/getaddresses.c
  ~ lib/dns/adb.c                         ~ lib/dns/api
  ~ lib/dns/cache.c                       ~ lib/dns/message.c
  ~ lib/dns/name.c                        ~ lib/dns/rbt.c
  ~ lib/dns/rbtdb.c                       ~ lib/dns/rdata.c
  ~ lib/dns/resolver.c                    ~ lib/dns/tsig.c
  ~ lib/dns/validator.c                   ~ lib/dns/xfrin.c
  ~ lib/dns/zone.c                        ~ lib/dns/include/dns/rdataset.h
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/any_255/tsig_250.c      ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/ds_43.c
  ~ lib/dns/rdata/generic/rt_21.c         ~ lib/isc/api
  ~ lib/isc/inet_pton.c                   ~ lib/isc/lfsr.c
  ~ lib/isc/mem.c                         ~ lib/isc/rwlock.c
  ~ lib/isc/include/isc/Makefile.in       ~ lib/isc/unix/entropy.c
  ~ lib/isc/unix/ifiter_ioctl.c           ~ lib/isc/unix/socket.c
  ~ lib/isccfg/api                        ~ lib/lwres/getaddrinfo.c
  ~ lib/lwres/getipnode.c                 ~ lib/lwres/lwconfig.c
  ~ lib/lwres/lwinetntop.c                ~ lib/lwres/print.c
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres.html              ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_buffer.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_config.html       ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.docbook   ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_context.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gabn.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gai_strerror.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getaddrinfo.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gethostent.html   ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.3
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.docbook
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getipnode.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getnameinfo.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_getrrsetbyname.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_gnba.html         ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_hstrerror.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_inetntop.html     ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_noop.html
  ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_packet.html       ~ lib/lwres/man/lwres_resutil.html
  ~ make/rules.in

  > resolve conflicts (jakob@)

config

  ~ mkmakefile.c

  > Whack some obviously dead code (double return's, code after goto).
  > ok pedro@ (krw@)

cron

  ~ popen.c

  > some more malloc(x * y); bzero() -> calloc(x, y) whacking from
  > adobriyan AT gmail.com (djm@)

edquota

  ~ edquota.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

fdformat

  ~ fdformat.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

hotplugd

  ~ hotplugd.c

  > ARGSUSED for signal handler to please lint. (grange@)

  ~ hotplugd.c

  > Reap childs asynchronously in the signal handler.
  > Diff from Alexey Vatchenko <avv at mail.zp.ua(grange@)

httpd

  - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm.c                   - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm.h
  - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm_hash.c              - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm_lock.c
  - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm_pair.c              - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm_pair.h
  - src/lib/sdbm/sdbm_tune.h              - src/modules/ssl/ssl_util_sdbm.c
  - src/modules/ssl/ssl_util_sdbm.h       ~ INSTALL.SSL
  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper                  ~ src/modules/ssl/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/modules/ssl/mod_ssl.h             ~ src/modules/ssl/ssl_scache_dbm.c

  > rip out bundled dbm, we've always used our dbm
  > From: Daniel Ouellet <daniel at presscom.nethenning@)

  - src/include/hsregex.h                 - src/regex/COPYRIGHT
  - src/regex/Makefile                    - src/regex/Makefile.tmpl
  - src/regex/README                      - src/regex/WHATSNEW
  - src/regex/cclass.h                    - src/regex/cname.h
  - src/regex/debug.c                     - src/regex/engine.c
  - src/regex/engine.ih                   - src/regex/main.c
  - src/regex/mkh                         - src/regex/regcomp.c
  - src/regex/regcomp.ih                  - src/regex/regerror.c
  - src/regex/regerror.ih                 - src/regex/regex.h
  - src/regex/regex2.h                    - src/regex/regexec.c
  - src/regex/regfree.c                   - src/regex/split.c
  - src/regex/tests                       - src/regex/utils.h
  ~ Makefile.bsd-wrapper                  ~ src/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/ap/Makefile.tmpl                  ~ src/include/ap_config.h
  ~ src/main/Makefile.tmpl                ~ src/modules/example/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/modules/experimental/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/modules/keynote/Makefile.tmpl     ~ src/modules/proxy/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/modules/standard/Makefile.tmpl    ~ src/os/unix/Makefile.tmpl
  ~ src/support/Makefile.tmpl

  > nuke bundled regex lib, we have and always used the OpenBSD one of course
  > From: Daniel Ouellet <daniel at presscom.nethenning@)

  ~ src/main/alloc.c

  > dead code removal (henning@)

lpr

  ~ common_source/displayq.c

  > Plug memory leak when nitems == 0.
  > From NetBSD from Coverity CID 1752.
  > OK jaredy@ (ray@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm

  > Add missing 'use OpenBSD::Error'.
  > spotted by marco@
  > 'go ahead' espie@ (bernd@)

quot

  ~ quot.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

rarpd

  ~ rarpd.c

  > use SEEK_* for lseek() (deraadt@)

route6d

  ~ route6d.c

  > malloc(x * y) -> calloc(x, y) from adobriyan AT gmail.com, with tweaks
  > suggested by kjell@; ok otto@ pat@ millert@ jaredy@ (djm@)

tcpdump

  ~ smbutil.c

  > Add default case to prevent uninitialized variable usage, although
  > moritz@ says ``this can't happen, because no fmt string passed to
  > fdata() uses a T-value not caught by the switch.''
  > From NetBSD from Coverity CID 2491.
  > OK otto@ and moritz@ (ray@)

  ~ smbutil.c

  > Since moritz@ says, ``this can't happen, because no fmt string
  > passed to fdata() uses a T-value not caught by the switch,'' change
  > to a fatal error.
  > OK jaredy@ and moritz@ (ray@)

ypbind

  ~ ypbind.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)

ypserv

  ~ common/yplib_host.c                   ~ makedbm/db.c
  ~ makedbm/makedbm.c                     ~ mkalias/mkalias.c
  ~ mknetid/mknetid.c                     ~ revnetgroup/hash.c
  ~ revnetgroup/parse_netgroup.c          ~ revnetgroup/revnetgroup.c
  ~ stdethers/stdethers.c                 ~ stdhosts/stdhosts.c
  ~ yppush/yppush.c                       ~ yppush/yppush_svc.c
  ~ ypserv/acl.c                          ~ ypserv/ypserv.c
  ~ ypserv/ypserv_db.c                    ~ ypserv/ypserv_proc.c
  ~ yptest/yptest.c                       ~ ypxfr/ypxfr.c

  > spreading the lint love (very minimal things..) (deraadt@)

ypset

  ~ ypset.c

  > #ifdef lint not LINT (deraadt@)