[owc] Weekly www changes ending 2006-04-16

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 17 08:26:48 BST 2006

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2006-04-09 to 2006-04-16 inclusive

39.html                                 build
de                                      donations.html
events.html                             faq
fr                                      ftp.html
hp300.html                              ja
lyrics.html                             macppc.html
nl                                      openssh
plus39.html                             press.html
support.html                            translation-explained.html
want.html

== 39.html =========================================================== 01/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/39.html

39.html

  > relative link for macppc.html; from jasper at nedbsd.nl
  > clean up linewrap inside URL while here. (steven@)

== build ============================================================= 02/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ mirrors.tmpl

  > add fields for AnonCVS to the mirror database.  ok grunk@ (steven@)

  ~ support.dat

  > add EPTE Oy, Helsinki, Finland. from petri.niemela at epte.fi via www@
  > (steven@)

  ~ support.dat

  > update info for Zbigniew Kossowski, from himself via www@ (steven@)

  ~ mirrors.dat

  > new mirror at CI TASK, Gdansk, Poland.
  > from Michal Bialoskorski (skorka at task.gda.pl) (steven@)

== de ================================================================ 03/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ 39.html                               ~ alpha.html
  ~ bank-donation.html                    ~ donations.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ macppc.html
  ~ users.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ events.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ want.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ macppc.html
  ~ press.html                            ~ support.html
  ~ want.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 04/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > another (deraadt@)

  > Add some hardware donations. (jsg@)

  > nicer, some assistance and some mailer pain from jasper (deraadt@)

  > add requested links (deraadt@)

  > another requested link (deraadt@)

  > more cleanup (deraadt@)

  > more url (deraadt@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > more (deraadt@)

  > dup (deraadt@)

  > Ethan Snyder sent me an atu(4), thanks! (jsg@)

  > add the super blokes at superblock (jolan@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > new (deraadt@)

  > link (deraadt@)

== events.html ======================================================= 05/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > tokyo URL changed.. (deraadt@)

== faq =============================================================== 06/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ it/faq1.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ faq10.html

  > missing word, misplaced tag.  Proof that I can actually spot my own typos,
  > at least if given several years. (nick@)

  ~ faq9.html

  > - we have john the ripper in packages/ports.
  > - be more explicit about enabling kern.emul.linux in sysctl.conf.
  > - a few minor wording changes.
  > ok nick@ (steven@)

== fr ================================================================ 07/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ 36.html                               ~ 37.html
  ~ 38.html                               ~ 39.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ events.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ pkg-stable.html
  ~ pkg-stable37.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ index.html
  ~ want.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ macppc.html
  ~ press.html                            ~ want.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ hp300.html
  ~ press.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== ftp.html ========================================================== 08/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ftp.html

ftp.html

  > sync (steven@)

== hp300.html ======================================================== 09/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hp300.html

hp300.html

  > Mention tvrx(4) in -CURRENT (manpage text pending approval) (miod@)

== ja ================================================================ 10/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ja

ja

  ~ 35.html                               ~ 39.html
  ~ amd64.html                            ~ anoncvs.html
  ~ crypto.html                           ~ cvsup.html
  ~ cvsync.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== lyrics.html ======================================================= 11/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lyrics.html

lyrics.html

  > breaks not needed (deraadt@)

== macppc.html ======================================================= 12/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/macppc.html

macppc.html

  > Add a section regarding Cardbus/PCMCIA cards and take the note about wi(4)
  > based cards out of it after the recent change regarding 'com* at pcmcia?'
  > From Felix Kronlage, fkr at hazardous.org.o it for him" deraadt. (mbalmer@)

  > no cardbus com yet (martin@)

  > Fix typo. (kettenis@)

  > Don't list iMac G5 (iSight (PowerMac12,1)) as supported. (kettenis@)

  > mention the Intrepid 2 bridges. (brad@)

== nl ================================================================ 13/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/nl

nl

  ~ 39.html                               ~ bank-donation.html
  ~ donations.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ bank-donation.html                    ~ index.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ macppc.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openssh =========================================================== 14/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ de/bank-donation.html                 ~ nl/index.html
  ~ nl/portable.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ portable.html

  > openssh portable anoncvs repository is back at anoncvs2.at.openbsd.org
  > 'put it up in addition to mine' dtucker@ (martin@)

  ~ fr/ftp.html                           ~ fr/portable.html
  ~ de/portable.html                      ~ nl/portable.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > new OpenSSH mirror in Brazil, from admin marruda at uolinc.com (dtucker@)

  ~ de/ftp.html                           ~ de/portable.html
  ~ nl/ftp.html                           ~ nl/portable.html

  > sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ fr/press.html                         ~ ja/donations.html
  ~ ja/ftp.html                           ~ ja/portable.html

  > sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== plus39.html ======================================================= 15/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/plus39.html

plus39.html

  > fix a typo. pfadc -> pcfadc (dlg@)

== press.html ======================================================== 16/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/press.html

press.html

  > add a Linux Magazine France article (french) about OpenSSH.
  > ok saad@ (aanriot@)

== support.html ====================================================== 17/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/support.html

support.html

== translation-explained.html ======================================== 18/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/translation-explained.html

translation-explained.html

  > add info about quotes and meta tags translation, as discussed in the
  > translation mailing list (saad@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/want.html

want.html