[owc] Weekly ports changes ending 2006-04-23

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 24 08:14:14 BST 2006

OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2006-04-16 to 2006-04-23 inclusive

INDEX                                   databases/qdbm
devel                                   devel/jam
devel/p5-Class-Singleton                devel/p5-Config-Tiny
devel/p5-DateTime                       devel/p5-DateTime-Locale
devel/p5-DateTime-TimeZone              devel/p5-Devel-ptkdb
devel/p5-List-MoreUtils                 devel/p5-Term-ReadPassword
devel/p5-Test-File-Contents             devel/scons
editors/abiword                         emulators/vmware
graphics                                graphics/gfract
graphics/gimp                           graphics/sane-backends
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/templates
lang/kaffe                              lang/python
mail/courier-imap                       mail/dovecot
mail/dspam                              mail/fetchmail
mail/mailman                            mail/postfix
mail/smtp-vilter                        math/lapack
multimedia/xine-ui                      net
net/GeoIP                               net/csup
net/dictd                               net/freeradius
net/irssi                               net/jabberd
net/nagios                              net/radiusd-cistron
net/radiusd-lucent                      net/scapy
print/jadetex                           security/fwbuilder
security/libfwbuilder                   security/p5-Digest-SHA1
security/scanlogd                       security/stunnel
sysutils/multitail                      textproc
textproc/p5-Text-Diff-HTML              textproc/p5-Text-LevenshteinXS
textproc/p5-Text-WordDiff               textproc/p5-Text_LevenshteinXS
textproce/p5-Text-WordDiff              www
www/links+                              www/mod_security
www/mozilla-firefox                     www/nostromo
www/opera-flashplugin                   www/p5-Apache-DB
x11                                     x11/Xdialog
x11/devilspie                           x11/kde
x11/netwmpager                          x11/xloadimage
x11/xtu

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > synch (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/19 ==

qdbm

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > Update to qdbm-1.8.49. (bernd@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/19 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Term-ReadPassword (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Test-File-Contents (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Class-Singleton (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-DateTime* (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-List-MoreUtils (espie@)

jam

  ~ Makefile

  > trim trailing whitespace (naddy@)

p5-Class-Singleton

  >	singleton implementation in perl, needed by the DateTime classes.

p5-Config-Tiny

  ~ Makefile

  > - use MASTER_SITE_PERL_CPAN .
  > - drop maintainership.
  > - bump PKGNAME .
  > spotted by Simon Dassow <sdassow at realnetworks.dethanks. (aanriot@)

p5-DateTime

  >	DateTime computations in perl

p5-DateTime-Locale

  >	DateTime computations in perl, localization

p5-DateTime-TimeZone

  >	perl DateTime calculations, TimeZone module

p5-Devel-ptkdb

  ~ Makefile

  > add REGRESS_DEPENDS.  ok aanriot@ (steven@)

p5-List-MoreUtils

  >	yet another perl module needed by bricolage.

p5-Term-ReadPassword

  >	Term::ReadPassword is a simple module to read passwords without echoing

  ~ Makefile

  > oops, PKG_ARCH=* (espie@)

p5-Test-File-Contents

  >	perl test framework: look at file contents.

  ~ Makefile

  > PKG_ARCH=*, REGRESS_DEPENDS for more tests. (espie@)

scons

  > update to scons 0.96.92
  > from maintainer Andrew Dalgleish (steven@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/19 ==

abiword

  > Update to 2.4.4, ok fgsch@ (jsg@)

== emulators ========================================================= 05/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

vmware

  + 3/systrace.policy

  > build with systrace (sturm@)

== graphics ========================================================== 06/19 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > + gfract (steven@)

gfract

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >	initial import of gfract 0.32

gimp

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in

  > Maintenance update to gimp-2.2.11.
  > ok steven@ (bernd@)

sane-backends

  - patches/patch-frontend_scanimage_c    - pkg/PFRAG.gphoto2
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared-gphoto2              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-backend_Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-backend_dll_conf        ~ patches/patch-backend_fujitsu_c
  ~ patches/patch-doc_saned_man           ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure

  > Update to 1.0.17
  > From Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot at lphp.orgMAINTAINER) (alek@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - Fix build when _saned group doesn't exist
  > - Bump PKGNAME (alek@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 07/19 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > fix maradns entry
  > allocate id for _freeradius (sturm@)

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > update and fix MASTER_SITE_HORDE mirrors.
  > from Jim Razmus <jim at bonetruck.org> (steven@)

  ~ network.conf.template

  > fix horde mirror path, jim razmus had it right. (steven@)

== lang ============================================================== 08/19 ==

kaffe

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-external_gcc_fastjar_jartool_c

  > make fastjar list and extract modes recursively deal with directories
  > simialar to Sun's jar. (kurt@)

python

  ~ 2.4/Makefile                          ~ 2.4/distinfo
  ~ 2.4/patches/patch-Modules_socketmodule_c
  ~ 2.4/patches/patch-configure_in        ~ 2.4/pkg/PFRAG.shared-gdbm
  ~ 2.4/pkg/PLIST                         ~ 2.4/pkg/PLIST-tests
  ~ 2.4/pkg/PLIST-tools

  > Update to 2.4.3 (alek@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/19 ==

courier-imap

  ~ Makefile

  > [19:13] *loki* can you seriously remove me as the maintainer on
  > courier-imap?
  > [19:18] ->*jolan* why don't you do it
  > [19:20] *loki* i dont want to commit to ports (jolan@)

dovecot

  > comment out the library archive and libtool wrapper for the new plugin.
  > (brad@)

dspam

  > - remove MODGNU_SHARED_LIBS workaround.
  > - use ${SYSCONFDIR} with the @extra file.
  > - bump PKGNAME.
  > ok todd@ (aanriot@)

fetchmail

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to fetchmail-6.3.4. (bernd@)

mailman

  > upgrade to mailman 2.1.8; recommended upgrade as this fixes a cross-site
  > scripting security bug in the previous release (CVE-2006-1712). (jakob@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > Postfix 2.3 20060418 snapshot (brad@)

smtp-vilter

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > Better advice in MESSAGE; from jared rr spiegel,
  > <jrrs at hklocal.nodeless.netmbalmer@)

== math ============================================================== 10/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

lapack

  ~ files/Makefile

  > unbreak build on powerpc by using -fPIC for the shared library.
  > tested by Matthias Kilian <kili at outback.escape.de>
  > ok naddy@ (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 11/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-ui

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_xitk_main_c
  + patches/patch-src_xitk_xine-toolkit_xitk_c

== net =============================================================== 12/19 ==

  > freeradius (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +csup (naddy@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add dictd and scapy (alek@)

GeoIP

  ~ patches/patch-conf_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-data_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-libGeoIP_GeoIP_c

  > update to GeoIP 1.3.16 (steven@)

csup

  >	Import csup 20060318.

dictd

  + pkg/DESCR-server                      + pkg/PLIST-server
  + patches/patch-libmaa_configure        + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-decl_h
  + patches/patch-libmaa_decl_h

  > New import:
  >	Import dict 1.9.15

freeradius

  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_eap_types_rlm_eap_peap_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_eap_types_rlm_eap_tls_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_eap_types_rlm_eap_ttls_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_krb5_rlm_krb5_c
  + patches/patch-raddb_radiusd_conf_in   + patches/patch-src_modules_rules_mak
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_sql_drivers_rules_mak
  + patches/patch-src_lib_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_eap_libeap_Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_modules_rlm_ldap_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_main_session_c      + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-Makefile                + patches/patch-raddb_Makefile
  + pkg/PLIST-pgsql                       + pkg/PLIST-iodbc
  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/DESCR-pgsql
  + pkg/DESCR-mysql                       + pkg/DESCR-ldap
  + pkg/DESCR-iodbc                       + pkg/PLIST-mysql
  + pkg/PLIST-ldap                        + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Initial import of freeradius 1.1.1

irssi

  - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-src_fe_common_core_fe_settings_c
  - patches/patch-src_irc_dcc_dcc_autoget_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_irc_proxy_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-docs_irssi_1            + patches/patch-scripts_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-scripts_examples_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_core_settings_c
  + patches/patch-src_fe-common_core_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_fe-common_core_fe-common-core_c
  + patches/patch-src_fe-common_core_themes_c
  + patches/patch-src_perl_Makefile_in    + patches/patch-src_perl_perl-core_c
  + patches/patch-src_perl_perl-fe_c

  > update to 0.8.10;  rearrange locations of installed files.
  > based on diff from new maintainer Wiktor Izdebski, vicviq at gmail
  > (steven@)

jabberd

> [...]

  > * Sending a stanza before an stanza during a SASL negotiation can
  > cause a c2s segfault. Leading to a remote DoS
  > http://jabberstudio.org/projects/jabberd2/releases/view.php?id=802
  > * fixed SASL anonymous, bug#126
  > * fixed edge cases with new dynamic jid code
  > * fixed incorrect free order in c2s, byg#125
  > * corrected debug logging, bug#119
  > * fixed s2s bus error on 64-bit architectures, bug#122
  > * fixed c2s collisions due to long jids, bug#118
  > * fixed error response to iq result, bug#110
  > * fixed roster pushing packets without id, bug#73
  > * applied new dynamic jid patch, bug#100
  > * fixed double free of nad in c2s and s2s, bug#97
  > * major memory enhancement, made jid structure dynamically allocated,
  > bug#100
  > * fixed glibc error with custom sql statements, bug#106
  > * fixed segfault with keepalives, bug#102

nagios

  ~ plugins/Makefile
  + plugins/patches/patch-plugins_popen_c

  > besides this alarm handler being completely wrong, do not segfault in
  > case child_process is not yet initialized (sturm@)

  - nagios/patch-sample-config_template-object_minimal_cfg_in
  ~ nagios/Makefile                       ~ nagios/distinfo

  > update to nagios 2.2 (sturm@)

  - plugins/patches/patch-plugins_Makefile_in
  - plugins/patches/patch-plugins_popen_c
  ~ plugins/Makefile                      ~ plugins/distinfo
  ~ plugins/patches/patch-configure       ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST
  ~ plugins/pkg/PLIST-mysql

  > update to nagios-plugins 1.4.3
  > a few bugfixes and USE_LIBTOOL (sturm@)

radiusd-cistron

  > conflict with freeradius (sturm@)

radiusd-lucent

  > conflict with freeradius (sturm@)

scapy

  >	Import scapy 1.0.4

== print ============================================================= 13/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

jadetex

  > update to jadetex 3.13, only three years late :)
  > from reyk (who's slacking too much to commit it himself)
  > ok avsm@ (maintainer) (sturm@)

== security ========================================================== 14/19 ==

fwbuilder

  ~ patches/patch-qmake_inc_in            ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.0.12, move documentation to version independent directories,
  > bump libraries for safety. (espie@)

libfwbuilder

  > update to 2.0.12, move documentation to version independent directories,
  > bump libraries for safety. (espie@)

p5-Digest-SHA1

  > update, okay maintainer. (espie@)

scanlogd

  > - maintenance update to 2.2.6 (bugfixes).
  > - honor flags (spotted by naddy).
  > ok naddy@ (aanriot@)

stunnel

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-tools_stunnel_conf-sample_in

  > - use the same directory for the key as mentionned in MESSAGE.
  > - bump PKGNAME.
  > ok jakob@ (aanriot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 15/19 ==

multitail

  ~ patches/patch-multitail_conf

  > Update to 4.0.3.
  > From the 4.0.0 announcement:
  > Added colorschemes for most server applications, improved setting
  > of colors (now also background and attributes can be set), improved
  > userinterface, like 'tee' output can now be send to other processes/
  > files before or after processing, ip adresses/hostnames/seconds
  > since epoch/errno values can be translated, it can now also read
  > from stdin, added key for hiding all windows but the one selected,
  > lines ending with '\' can be merged into one line, furthermore quite
  > a few small bug fixes and numerous small additions and improvements.
  > (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 16/19 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Text-LevenshteinXS (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Text-Diff-HTML (espie@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Text-WordDiff (espie@)

p5-Text-Diff-HTML

  >	diff module in XHTML for perl

p5-Text-LevenshteinXS

  >	fix path

p5-Text-WordDiff

  >	diff based on words, not lines.

p5-Text_LevenshteinXS

  >	not a clone of castle wolfenstein, Levenshtein's edit distance.

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > oops (espie@)

== textproce ========================================================= 17/19 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproce

p5-Text-WordDiff

  >	diff based on words, not lines for perl.

== www =============================================================== 18/19 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-Apache-DB (espie@)

links+

  > update to pre21; from David Hill (dhill at mindcry dot org). (fgsch@)

mod_security

  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to mod_security 1.9.3
  > from Srebrenko Sehic <ssehic at gmail.com> (sturm@)

mozilla-firefox

  > update to 1.5.0.2
  > fixes multiple critical vulnerabilities (wilfried@)

nostromo

  > SECURITY: update to 1.7.9 which fixes a buffer overflow in the
  > http_header_comp() function (jolan@)

opera-flashplugin

  > update to 7.0r63 (jolan@)

p5-Apache-DB

  >	let one debug mod_perl applications from the command line.

== x11 =============================================================== 19/19 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > devilspie (sturm@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Add netwmpager (alek@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +Xdialog (steven@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +xtu (steven@)

Xdialog

  + patches/patch-doc-Xdialog_man         + patches/patch-doc-Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	initial import of Xdialog 2.2.0

devilspie

  >	Initial import devilspie 0.16

kde

  ~ office3/Makefile                      ~ office3/distinfo
  ~ office3/patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ office3/patches/patch-kspread_plugins_calculator_Makefile_in
  + office3/patches/patch-acinclude_m4    + office3/patches/patch-admin_cvs_sh
  + office3/patches/patch-admin_libtool_m4_in
  + office3/patches/patch-admin_ltmain_sh

  > update to real 1.5. (espie@)

  ~ office-i18n3/Makefile                 ~ office-i18n3/distinfo
  ~ office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-et             ~ office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-fr
  ~ office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-sv             ~ office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-zh_CN

  > update to real 1.5 (espie@)

  ~ office-i18n3/Makefile                 ~ office-i18n3/distinfo
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-af             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-ar
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-br             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-bs
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-eo             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-ga
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-he             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-hi
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-is             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-ja
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-lt             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-mk
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-ro             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-se
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-tr             + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-uk
  + office-i18n3/pkg/PLIST-uz

  > +other languages (espie@)

netwmpager

  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-sconf_c

  >	Import netwmpager 1.9

xloadimage

  > sync with Debian: update to #16 (naddy@)

xtu