[owc] Weekly www changes ending 2007-04-08

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 9 08:08:07 BST 2007

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2007-04-01 to 2007-04-08 inclusive

41.html                                 build
de                                      donations.html
errata39.html                           errata40.html
events.html                             faq
fr                                      ftp.html
hackathons.html                         i386.html
images                                  lt
macppc.html                             openbgpd
openntpd                                openssh
orders.html                             papers
pkg-stable.html                         pkg-stable39.html
press.html                              security.html
sparc64.html                            support.html
want.html

== 41.html =========================================================== 01/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/41.html

41.html

  > better image (deraadt@)

== build ============================================================= 02/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ packages-4.0                          ~ packages-3.9

  > clamav, firefox, zope, zope-externaleditor (sturm@)

  ~ packages-4.0                          ~ packages-3.9

  > xpdf, qt3, qt4 (sturm@)

  ~ packages-4.0                          ~ packages-3.9

  > gtk-gnutella (sturm@)

  ~ mirrors.dat

  > mirror.arcticnetwork.ca -> openbsd.arcticnetwork.ca
  > pointed out by john.danks at gmail, thanks. (steven@)

  ~ support.dat

  > Add NGSoft and sort itialian entries. (mbalmer@)

  ~ support.dat

  > Update an entry. (mbalmer@)

  ~ support.dat

  > Remove two entries that went out of business. (mbalmer@)

  ~ support.dat

== de ================================================================ 03/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ donations.html                        ~ errata39.html
  ~ errata40.html                         ~ macppc.html
  ~ mail.html                             ~ orders.html
  ~ security.html                         ~ sparc64.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 04/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > Added donations to bsd40.1758 Brodbeck (austin@)

  > it is nofollow (deraadt@)

  > Add links as emailed to Austin (austin@)

  > quotes (deraadt@)

  > Peter Verhagen sent me a spare MIMO XR ral(4), thanks (jsg@)

  > Add a few more donations that were sitting in my inbox.  Some came from
  > ordering folks. (marco@)

  > one more (marco@)

== errata39.html ===================================================== 05/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/errata39.html

errata39.html

  > Errata and security advisory for the recently detected multiple
  > vulnerabilities in X.Org. (mbalmer@)

== errata40.html ===================================================== 06/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/errata40.html

errata40.html

  > Errata and security advisory for the recently detected multiple
  > vulnerabilities in X.Org. (mbalmer@)

== events.html ======================================================= 07/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > Add the 7th Portuguese OpenBSD user group meeting in Coimbra. (mbalmer@)

  > me and mickey will be in portugal too (pedro@)

  > travelling back in time is not really on the plans for portugal (pedro@)

  > Add my OpenCVS talk at NYC*BUG April 2007.
  > I hope everyone enjoyed it! (ray@)

  > Link to the coimbra event webpage, now that it is online. (mbalmer@)

  > Add BSDConTR in Istanbul. (mbalmer@)

  > Audio from my talk is available as well. (ray@)

  > Link to the english version of the portuguese user group meeting page.
  > (mbalmer@)

== faq =============================================================== 08/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ current.html

  > Dyslexics Untie!  Spotted by Pierre Riteau (pierre dot riteau at free
  > dot fr) and Pedro Almeida (openbsd at wire-consulting dot com).  Don't
  > want to talk about how long it took for me to recognize the error they
  > pointed out (ahci vs. achi). (nick@)

  ~ fr/current.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ current.html

  > bgpd filter language changed, warn users about it. OK henning@, nick@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ fr/current.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ upgrade41.html

  > enough testing, time to declare it ready for use.  ok henning@ (nick@)

  ~ current.html

  > Note that xkbrules should now be xorg. xfree86 is gone. ok sturm at .  > (matthieu@)

== fr ================================================================ 09/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ press.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ macppc.html
  ~ pkg-stable.html                       ~ pkg-stable39.html
  ~ sparc64.html                          ~ want.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ 41.html                               ~ donations.html
  ~ errata39.html                         ~ errata40.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ macppc.html
  ~ security.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== ftp.html ========================================================== 10/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ftp.html

ftp.html

  > sync (steven@)

== hackathons.html =================================================== 11/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/hackathons.html

hackathons.html

  > f2k7 is happening (martin@)

== i386.html ========================================================= 12/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/i386.html

i386.html

  > my WG511 does not work... resolved after discussion with mglocker.
  > The PCI Id won't help, it's the same. But different hardware ! (espie@)

== images ============================================================ 13/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/images

images

  + 41song.gif                            + PuffyBaba.jpg

  > better image (deraadt@)

== lt ================================================================ 14/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lt

lt

  ~ 41.html                               ~ anoncvs.html
  ~ donations.html                        ~ ftp.html
  ~ index.html                            ~ mail.html
  ~ pkg-stable.html                       ~ pkg-stable39.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

  ~ donations.html                        ~ pkg-stable.html
  ~ pkg-stable39.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

  ~ donations.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== macppc.html ======================================================= 15/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/macppc.html

macppc.html

  > normalise caps: Powerbook -> PowerBook
  > from Brad (niallo@)

  > acx(4) is supported in -current. (claudio@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 16/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd

  ~ ftp.html

  > sync (steven@)

== openntpd ========================================================== 17/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openntpd

openntpd

  ~ ftp.html                              ~ portable.html

  > sync (steven@)

== openssh =========================================================== 18/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openssh

openssh

  ~ fr/list.html

  > Sync with Steelix CVS (saad@)

== orders.html ======================================================= 19/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/orders.html

orders.html

  > spelling; Matthew R. Dempsky (deraadt@)

== papers ============================================================ 20/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/papers

papers

  ~ index.html                            + nycbug07-cvs/index.html
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/blank.gif             + nycbug07-cvs/ui/bodybg.gif
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/framing.css           + nycbug07-cvs/ui/iepngfix.htc
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/opera.css             + nycbug07-cvs/ui/outline.css
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/pretty.css            + nycbug07-cvs/ui/print.css
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/s5-core.css           + nycbug07-cvs/ui/slides.css
  + nycbug07-cvs/ui/slides.js

  > Add my OpenCVS talk at NYC*BUG April 2007.
  > I hope everyone enjoyed it! (ray@)

== pkg-stable.html =================================================== 21/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pkg-stable.html

pkg-stable.html

  > sync (sturm@)

  > sync (sturm@)

  > sync (sturm@)

== pkg-stable39.html ================================================= 22/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/pkg-stable39.html

pkg-stable39.html

  > sync (sturm@)

  > sync (sturm@)

  > sync (sturm@)

== press.html ======================================================== 23/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/press.html

press.html

  > bsdtalk 105 (ian@)

== security.html ===================================================== 24/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/security.html

security.html

  > Errata and security advisory for the recently detected multiple
  > vulnerabilities in X.Org. (mbalmer@)

== sparc64.html ====================================================== 25/27 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/sparc64.html

sparc64.html

  > Move Sun Fire V125 to the list of supported machines.  According to the Sun
  > whitepapers it is Tomatillo-based, so it should just work. (kettenis@)

  > Add V250 as supported too; pretty sure it'll work (kettenis@)

  > List Sun Fire V215/V245 as supported. (kettenis@)

  > List Netra 440 as supported. (kettenis@)

  > add to pci ral(4) cards to the supported hardware list;
  > also some spacing tweaks for the wireless section; (jmc@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/support.html

support.html

  > sync. (mbalmer@)