[owc] Weekly src changes ending 2007-04-15

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Apr 16 08:03:27 BST 2007

OpenBSD src changes summary for 2007-04-08 to 2007-04-15 inclusive

bin/date                                bin/md5
bin/ps                                  distrib/alpha
distrib/amd64                           distrib/armish
distrib/hp300                           distrib/hppa
distrib/i386                            distrib/landisk
distrib/luna88k                         distrib/mac68k
distrib/macppc                          distrib/mvme68k
distrib/mvme88k                         distrib/mvmeppc
distrib/notes                           distrib/ramdisk
distrib/sgi                             distrib/sparc
distrib/sparc64                         distrib/vax
distrib/zaurus                          etc/rc
games/atc                               lib/libc
lib/libkvm                              lib/libpthread
lib/librthread                          libexec/spamd
regress/sys                             sbin/dump
sbin/fsck                               sbin/fsck_ffs
sbin/fsck_vnd                           sbin/fsdb
sbin/isakmpd                            sbin/mount
sbin/mount_ntfs                         sbin/mount_vnd
sbin/newfs                              share/doc
share/man                               sys/adosfs
sys/altq                                sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/alpha/conf                     sys/arch/alpha/include
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/amd64/stand/installboot        sys/arch/arm/arm
sys/arch/arm/include                    sys/arch/aviion/dev
sys/arch/aviion/stand/libsa             sys/arch/cats/cats
sys/arch/hp300/dev                      sys/arch/hp300/include
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64                  sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/i386/include
sys/arch/i386/isa                       sys/arch/i386/stand
sys/arch/landisk/include                sys/arch/landisk/landisk
sys/arch/luna88k/dev                    sys/arch/m68k/060sp
sys/arch/m68k/fpsp                      sys/arch/m68k/m68k
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/dev                     sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mips64/include                 sys/arch/mips64/mips64
sys/arch/mvme88k/dev                    sys/arch/mvmeppc/dev
sys/arch/mvmeppc/include                sys/arch/powerpc/include
sys/arch/powerpc/powerpc                sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/arch/solbourne/conf                 sys/arch/solbourne/include
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/include
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/arch/sparc64/conf
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/boot/boot
sys/arch/vax/dec                        sys/arch/vax/if
sys/arch/vax/include                    sys/arch/vax/qbus
sys/arch/zaurus/dev                     sys/arch/zaurus/zaurus
sys/crypto                              sys/dev
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/adb
sys/dev/ata                             sys/dev/eisa
sys/dev/hil                             sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/microcode                       sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/pckbc                           sys/dev/raidframe
sys/dev/sbus                            sys/dev/sdmmc
sys/dev/tc                              sys/dev/usb
sys/dev/wscons                          sys/isofs/cd9660
sys/isofs/udf                           sys/kern
sys/miscfs/deadfs                       sys/miscfs/specfs
sys/msdosfs                             sys/net
sys/net80211                            sys/netatalk
sys/netinet                             sys/nfs
sys/ntfs                                sys/scsi
sys/sys                                 sys/ufs/ext2fs
sys/ufs/ffs                             sys/ufs/ufs
sys/uvm                                 sys/xfs
usr.bin/bgplg                           usr.bin/calendar
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/file
usr.bin/gprof                           usr.bin/locate
usr.bin/logger                          usr.bin/oldrdist
usr.bin/sendbug                         usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/systat                          usr.bin/top
usr.sbin/afs                            usr.sbin/cron
usr.sbin/dvmrpd                         usr.sbin/hoststated
usr.sbin/lpr                            usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/ripd
usr.sbin/vnconfig                       usr.sbin/wsmoused

== bin =============================================================== 01/12 ==

date

  ~ date.c

  > use UTC instead of GMT0 for -u; from Jared R.R.Spiegel <jrrs at ice-nine.org  > ok millert@, otto@ (naddy@)

md5

  ~ cksum.1                               ~ md5.1
  ~ md5.c                                 ~ rmd160.1
  ~ sha1.1

  > allow multiple -t to increase the test count.  cpus are getting too fast.
  > ok grunk. with manpage from grunk and jmc (tedu@)

  ~ md5.c

  > if we define a constant for the OPTSTRING, we can as well use it.
  > ok tedu@ (grunk@)

ps

  ~ keyword.c

  > Userland gets 7 chars of wchan, not 6; noticed by thib@
  > ok mickey@ otto@ (miod@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/12 ==

alpha

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile                       ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile                       ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

amd64

  ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

armish

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

hp300

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

hppa

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

i386

  ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ common/Makefile.inc                   ~ ramdisk_cd/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

landisk

  ~ miniroot/Makefile                     ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

luna88k

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

mac68k

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

macppc

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

mvme68k

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

mvme88k

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

mvmeppc

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

notes

  ~ amd64/hardware                        ~ i386/hardware
  ~ macppc/hardware

  > Adjust the malo(4) HW list here as well. (claudio@)

  ~ sparc/hardware

  > GENERIC can not run in 8MB anymore. (miod@)

ramdisk

  ~ Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

sgi

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

sparc

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile.inc

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

sparc64

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile                       ~ ramdisk/Makefile
  ~ ramdiskB/Makefile

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ bsd.rd/Makefile                       ~ common/Makefile.inc
  ~ ramdisk/Makefile                      ~ ramdiskB/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

vax

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile.inc

  > Add -n to gzip flags.  Save a few bytes since we no longer save
  > the uncompressed filename in the gzip header. (millert@)

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile.inc                  ~ common/Makefile.inc

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

zaurus

  ~ ramdisk/Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

== etc =============================================================== 03/12 ==

rc

  ~ rc

  > introduce {fsck,mount}_vnd tools to be able to describe vnd images
  > in /etc/fstab instead of using some weird homegrown scripts.
  > No support for boot time mounting yet, so "noauto" is still needed.
  > original idea from david@
  > help and discussion todd@ bluhm@ beck@, manpage help jmc@
  > ok simon@ tedu@ bluhm@ todd@, "looks good" thib@ (grunk@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

atc

  ~ atc.6

  > let -f and -g be in different options even if the argument
  > names to both flags are the same.
  > spotted by jmc@ with relation to other manual page.
  > ok by jmc@ (sobrado@)

  ~ main.c

  > when updating atc(6) to split the -f and -g flags in two options
  > I missed synchronizing the usage() function.
  > problem noticed by jmc@ (sobrado@)

== lib =============================================================== 05/12 ==

  ~ stdlib/getopt.3

  > Support for optional args separated with whitespace was removed
  > some time ago--it caused too many problems. (millert@)

libkvm

  ~ kvm_proc.c

  > move p_limit and p_cred into struct process
  > leave macros behind for now to keep the commit small
  > ok art beck miod pedro (tedu@)

  ~ kvm_proc.c

  > hide struct process from userland, allow kvm_proc to see it.
  > okay miod@ (espie@)

libpthread

  ~ uthread/uthread_fork.c

  > Revert previous commit which introduced regressions in KDE. (kurt@)

librthread

  ~ rthread_reaper.c

  > new lines in error messages (tedu@)

  ~ rthread_reaper.c

  > when kevent fails, the errno is a lot more interesting to print than -1
  > (tedu@)

== libexec =========================================================== 06/12 ==

spamd

  ~ sync.c

  > rename h_name to sh_name. hname gets redefined in netdb.h to a zero
  > sized array, so memory corruption occurs when writing the field.
  > problem encountered by Jeremy C. Reed. ok reyk@ (otto@)

  ~ spamd.c

  > fix helo to error out if no domain is provided
  > ok millert@ (beck@)

== regress =========================================================== 07/12 ==

  ~ ffs/Makefile

  > No need to use umount -f now that both cases of vnode leakage were fixed
  > (pedro@)

  ~ ffs/tests/chflags/00.t                ~ ffs/tests/chflags/08.t
  ~ ffs/tests/chflags/09.t                ~ ffs/tests/chflags/10.t
  ~ ffs/tests/chmod/08.t                  ~ ffs/tests/chown/08.t
  ~ ffs/tests/link/12.t                   ~ ffs/tests/link/13.t
  ~ ffs/tests/mkdir/08.t                  ~ ffs/tests/mkfifo/10.t
  ~ ffs/tests/open/09.t                   ~ ffs/tests/open/10.t
  ~ ffs/tests/rename/06.t                 ~ ffs/tests/rename/07.t
  ~ ffs/tests/rename/08.t                 ~ ffs/tests/rmdir/09.t
  ~ ffs/tests/rmdir/10.t                  ~ ffs/tests/symlink/09.t
  ~ ffs/tests/truncate/08.t               ~ ffs/tests/unlink/09.t
  ~ ffs/tests/unlink/10.t

  > Remove the SF_NOUNLINK and UF_NOUNLINK from the test files, we dont
  > support them; Cuts down false-postives.
  > ok pedro@ (thib@)

  ~ ffs/fstest.c

  > Add code to check the kern.securelvel sysctl, since we run with a
  > default securelevel of 1, files with the SF_APPEND or SF_IMMUTBLE
  > flag set cant be removed (or the have the flag removed) so we get
  > alot of false postives.
  > Instead of creating duplicte tests for different securelevels we
  > simply remove these flags for the call to chflags(); This however
  > makes some of the test a little corny but we agreed this was better.
  > ok pedro@, tedu@ (thib@)

== sbin ============================================================== 08/12 ==

dump

  ~ dump.h

  > Rewrite ITITERATE macro to prevent out-of-bounds memory access.
  > This makes dump -u work with malloc debugging enabled.
  > ok millert@ (moritz@)

fsck

  ~ fsck.8

  > +.Xr fsck_vnd 8 , (jmc@)

fsck_ffs

  ~ dir.c                                 ~ extern.h
  ~ fsck.h                                ~ inode.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ pass1.c
  ~ pass1b.c                              ~ pass2.c
  ~ pass4.c                               ~ pass5.c
  ~ setup.c                               ~ utilities.c

  > Add support for checking ffs2 filesystems.	From pedro@ based on
  > the ufs2 changes in FreeBSD by Kirk Mckusick. (millert@)

fsck_vnd

  + Makefile                              + fsck_vnd.8
  + fsck_vnd.c

  > introduce {fsck,mount}_vnd tools to be able to describe vnd images
  > in /etc/fstab instead of using some weird homegrown scripts.
  > No support for boot time mounting yet, so "noauto" is still needed.
  > original idea from david@
  > help and discussion todd@ bluhm@ beck@, manpage help jmc@
  > ok simon@ tedu@ bluhm@ todd@, "looks good" thib@ (grunk@)

fsdb

  ~ fsdb.c                                ~ fsdb.h
  ~ fsdbutil.c

  > Add support for ffs2 filesystems.  From pedro@ based on the ufs2
  > changes in FreeBSD by Kirk McKusick. (millert@)

isakmpd

  ~ monitor.c

  > o Kill another strerror() from a call to log_error(),
  > which already adds the errno string.
  > o Avoid closing fd, if it's -1.
  > o Don't replace illegal pathes with /dev/null in
  > m_priv_local_sanitize_path(). All callers skip it
  > anyways, in the failure case.
  > ok hshoexer@ (moritz@)

  ~ pf_key_v2.c

  > Fix lint comments. s/Fall through/FALLTHROUGH/.
  > ok hshoexer@ (moritz@)

  ~ message.c                             ~ message.h
  ~ udp_encap.c                           ~ virtual.c

  > Fix interop-issue with vpn peers that start reyking on port 4500 when
  > NAT-T is used.  Solves problems with cisco and openswan.
  > Tested by todd@ (cisco interop), ok ho@
  > Original fix with Stefan Roth (stefan dot roth at siemens dot com),
  > thanks! (hshoexer@)

mount

  ~ mount.8

  > introduce {fsck,mount}_vnd tools to be able to describe vnd images
  > in /etc/fstab instead of using some weird homegrown scripts.
  > No support for boot time mounting yet, so "noauto" is still needed.
  > original idea from david@
  > help and discussion todd@ bluhm@ beck@, manpage help jmc@
  > ok simon@ tedu@ bluhm@ todd@, "looks good" thib@ (grunk@)

mount_ntfs

  ~ mount_ntfs.c

  > Correctly handle option '-m', okay mickey@ grunk@ (pedro@)

  ~ mount_ntfs.8                          ~ mount_ntfs.c

  > documentation of -o option was missing both in man page and usage()
  > ok jmc@ (grunk@)

mount_vnd

  + Makefile                              + mount_vnd
  + mount_vnd.8

  > introduce {fsck,mount}_vnd tools to be able to describe vnd images
  > in /etc/fstab instead of using some weird homegrown scripts.
  > No support for boot time mounting yet, so "noauto" is still needed.
  > original idea from david@
  > help and discussion todd@ bluhm@ beck@, manpage help jmc@
  > ok simon@ tedu@ bluhm@ todd@, "looks good" thib@ (grunk@)

  ~ mount_vnd.8

  > oops, sort options; (jmc@)

newfs

  ~ mkfs.c                                ~ newfs.8
  ~ newfs.c

  > Add support for creating ffs2 filesystems.	Note that the concept
  > of a constant-sized track is obsolete in today's world of variable
  > blocks per track disks so the cylinder group packing algorithm has
  > been updated.  Based on the ufs2 changes in FreeBSD by Kirk McKusick.
  > From pedro@ with changes by me as well as a few from NetBSD.
  > OK pedro@ beck@ thib@ and tested by more... (millert@)

  ~ newfs.8

  > new sentence, new line;
  > -O takes an argument; (jmc@)

  ~ newfs.c

  > cut the verbosity from usage() and instead print a synopsis,
  > as matched by the man page; ok millert (jmc@)

  ~ newfs.c

  > Missing bit in last commit, remove -z for getopt string. (millert@)

  ~ newfs.8

  > tweak the description of -O2; ok millert (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 09/12 ==

doc

  ~ smm/01.setup/2.t

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

man

  ~ man4/pgt.4

  > Sync with i386.html;  The NETGEAR WG511 made in China is a SoftMAC one
  > and therefore not supported yet. (mglocker@)

  ~ man8/afterboot.8

  > since both daily(8) and afterboot(8) contain instructions for
  > /altroot daily backup, remove the (obviously) duplicated text
  > from this page and point instead to daily(8);
  > from jared r r spiegel (jmc@)

  ~ man4/pgt.4

  > revert previous, since it made the hardware list too long (in terms of
  > screen width). instead change the descriptive string to a shorter
  > term to avoid the problem.
  > ok mglocker (jmc@)

  ~ man4/pgt.4

  > further refine the string for NETGEAR WG511, after some prodding
  > from espie;
  > ok espie mglocker (jmc@)

  ~ man4/ahci.4                           ~ man4/sili.4

  > pascoe wrote a lot of these drivers. (dlg@)

  ~ man4/xge.4

  > Add a small hint that Neterion is formerly known as S2io. (reyk@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/ebus.4

  > .Xr bbc(4) (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/ebus.4

  > .Xr pmc (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/Makefile            + man4/man4.sparc64/bbc.4

  > bbc(4) (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/Makefile            + man4/man4.sparc64/pmc.4

  > pmc(4) (kettenis@)

  ~ man9/rwlock.9

  > Document RW_DOWNGRADE.
  > miod noticed that I forgot to commit it. (art@)

  ~ man4/pci.4

  > pci can attach to pyro on sparc64 (dlg@)

  ~ man4/pci.4                            ~ man4/man4.macppc/ht.4

  > pci attaches to ht on macppc (dlg@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/pmc.4               ~ man4/man4.sparc64/bbc.4

  > - fix HISTORY; from jung
  > - sort SEE ALSO (jmc@)

  ~ man9/lock.9

  > lockmgr keeps losing code, call 911!
  > ok pedro@ art@ (miod@)

  ~ man9/vrecycle.9

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

  ~ man4/ifmedia.4

  > add in channel frequency info from old wicontrol(8) page;
  > diff from Thoren McDole, cleaned up by myself; (jmc@)

  ~ man9/mbuf.9

  > m_prepend() should never be called directly. So tell people to use
  > M_PREPEND() instead. Whit help by jmc@ (claudio@)

  ~ man9/lock.9

  > Remove traces of LK_UPGRADE and LK_FORCEUPGRADE in the error descriptions.
  > Spotted by jmc@ (miod@)

  ~ man4/malo.4

  > Paul de Weerd donated some Tenda wireless devices. The TWL541C and TWL542P
  > are supported by malo(4). (claudio@)

  ~ man7/hier.7

  > there is no /usr/src/lkm, apparently; (jmc@)

  ~ man8/diskless.8

  > mountd(8) should be running on the server for diskless setups;
  > from Mattieu Baptiste (jmc@)

  ~ man5/pf.conf.5

  > set timeout source-track -> set timeout src.track; from Jason Testart
  > and a missing full stop... (jmc@)

  ~ man5/fstab.5

  > fs_vfstype may be "vnd" now; ok grunk (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 10/12 ==

adosfs

  ~ advnops.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

altq

  ~ altq_cbq.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ trap.c

  > __HAVE_CPUINFO for alpha, with bits from netbsd
  > ok miod@ (martin@)

  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ machdep.c
  ~ pmap.c                                + ipifuncs.c

  > get alpha SMP into a state where it at least compiles:
  > - add machine-dependent spinlock operations
  > - add basic interprocessor interrupt sending and receiving code
  > from NetBSD; ok miod@ (martin@)

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ files.alpha

  > get alpha SMP into a state where it at least compiles:
  > - add machine-dependent spinlock operations
  > - add basic interprocessor interrupt sending and receiving code
  > from NetBSD; ok miod@ (martin@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ _types.h                              ~ cpu.h
  ~ intr.h

  > __HAVE_CPUINFO for alpha, with bits from netbsd
  > ok miod@ (martin@)

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ intr.h
  + lock.h

  > get alpha SMP into a state where it at least compiles:
  > - add machine-dependent spinlock operations
  > - add basic interprocessor interrupt sending and receiving code
  > from NetBSD; ok miod@ (martin@)

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ pmap.c

  > map peeing -> mapping (miod@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > pascoe@ finished sili(4). enable it so people can try it. (dlg@)

arch/amd64/stand/installboot

  ~ nlist.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ bus_dma.c

  > Remove ARM32_BUFTYPE_RAW, it's never used. (miod@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > Instead of managing pages for intrsafe maps in special objects (aka.
  > kmem_object) just so that we can remove them, just use pmap_extract
  > to get the pages to free and simplify a lot of code to not deal with
  > the list of intrsafe maps, intrsafe objects, etc.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > map peeing -> mapping (miod@)

arch/arm/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove ARM32_BUFTYPE_RAW, it's never used. (miod@)

arch/aviion/dev

  ~ nvramreg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/aviion/stand/libsa

  ~ nvramreg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/cats/cats

  ~ cats_machdep.c

  > slighly -> slightly (miod@)

arch/hp300/dev

  ~ dnkbd.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

arch/hp300/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ viper.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ pmap.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ pmap.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK_CD

  > pascoe finished sili(4). let's enable it so people can try it. (dlg@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ via.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > Instead of managing pages for intrsafe maps in special objects (aka.
  > kmem_object) just so that we can remove them, just use pmap_extract
  > to get the pages to free and simplify a lot of code to not deal with
  > the list of intrsafe maps, intrsafe objects, etc.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ apicvec.s                             ~ lapic.c
  ~ machdep.c                             ~ vector.s

  > Faster signal delivery on i386/MP.
  > We need to poke the other CPU so that it processes the AST immediately
  > and doesn't wait for the next interrupt or syscall.
  > Since IPIs really shouldn't process ASTs, we need to trigger a soft
  > interrupt on the destination CPU to process the AST. But since we can't
  > send soft interrupts to other CPUs, we send an IPI, that triggers a soft
  > interrupt that in turn processes the AST.
  > Also, this marks the beginning of moving to slightly better IPI mechanism
  > of short and optimized IPIs instead of the large and complicated IPI
  > infrastructure we're using now.
  > tested by many, ok tholo@ (art@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > map peeing -> mapping (miod@)

  ~ locore.s

  > Move the proc0 stack below the proc0 page tables so that in case we
  > overflow the stack, we run into the symbol table (not critical) instead
  > of overwriting the page tables.
  > From mickey, ok art@, ok toby@ (art@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > When freeing PTP pages, we need to wait until TLB shootdown has been
  > done until we put them on the freelist and risk them being reused.
  > If the page is reused before being shot, there's a risk that it's still
  > in the PDE TLB and speculative execution might use data from it to
  > load TLBs. If the page isn't zeroed anymore we risk loading bogus
  > tlbs from it.
  > Inspired by a similar change in NetBSD.
  > toby@ ok, tested by many at the hackathon. (art@)

  ~ pmap.c                                ~ pmapae.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ pmap.h

  > untypo (art@)

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ i82489var.h
  ~ intrdefs.h

  > Faster signal delivery on i386/MP.
  > We need to poke the other CPU so that it processes the AST immediately
  > and doesn't wait for the next interrupt or syscall.
  > Since IPIs really shouldn't process ASTs, we need to trigger a soft
  > interrupt on the destination CPU to process the AST. But since we can't
  > send soft interrupts to other CPUs, we send an IPI, that triggers a soft
  > interrupt that in turn processes the AST.
  > Also, this marks the beginning of moving to slightly better IPI mechanism
  > of short and optimized IPIs instead of the large and complicated IPI
  > infrastructure we're using now.
  > tested by many, ok tholo@ (art@)

arch/i386/isa

  ~ ahc_isa.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ lms.c                                 ~ mms.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

  ~ icu.s                                 ~ isa_machdep.c

  > Faster signal delivery on i386/MP.
  > We need to poke the other CPU so that it processes the AST immediately
  > and doesn't wait for the next interrupt or syscall.
  > Since IPIs really shouldn't process ASTs, we need to trigger a soft
  > interrupt on the destination CPU to process the AST. But since we can't
  > send soft interrupts to other CPUs, we send an IPI, that triggers a soft
  > interrupt that in turn processes the AST.
  > Also, this marks the beginning of moving to slightly better IPI mechanism
  > of short and optimized IPIs instead of the large and complicated IPI
  > infrastructure we're using now.
  > tested by many, ok tholo@ (art@)

arch/i386/stand

  ~ Makefile

  > Update install media generation to the new semantics of the -c flag.
  > Also replace "newfs -O" with "newfs -O 0" now that -O takes an option.
  > (millert@)

arch/landisk/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY correctly, no cookie for me. Spotted by
  > djm@ (miod@)

arch/landisk/landisk

  ~ intr.c

  > Fix (unused) extintr_disable_by_num behaviour, and make vmstat -i output
  > provide the correct irq numbers. (miod@)

arch/luna88k/dev

  ~ lunaws.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

arch/m68k/060sp

  ~ fpsp.s                                ~ ilsp.doc
  ~ isp.s                                 ~ pfpsp.s

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/m68k/fpsp

  ~ l_fpsp.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/m68k/m68k

  ~ pmap_motorola.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ adb.c                                 ~ ncr5380.c
  ~ nubus.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ pram.h                                ~ pramasm.s

  > privledges -> privileges (miod@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ adb.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ tpms.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ clock.c

  > Timecounters for macppc.  As clean and simple as sparc64.  Uses the %tb
  > special register.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove long dead definitions. No functional change. (miod@)

  ~ pmap.h

  > Correctly handle pv_flags for pages used to store ptes, so that they
  > are in a correct state when we uvm_pagefree() them. (miod@)

  ~ vmparam.h

  > Crank KVM from a ridiculous pedro-sized 256MB to 1GB; needed for upcoming
  > MI
  > changes. (miod@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ pmap.c

  > Correctly handle pv_flags for pages used to store ptes, so that they
  > are in a correct state when we uvm_pagefree() them. (miod@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > Crank KVM from a ridiculous pedro-sized 256MB to 1GB; needed for upcoming
  > MI
  > changes. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/dev

  ~ nvramreg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/dev

  ~ nvramreg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/include

  ~ bus_mi.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ _types.h

  > Timecounters for macppc.  As clean and simple as sparc64.  Uses the %tb
  > special register.
  > ok drahn@ (kettenis@)

arch/powerpc/powerpc

  ~ pmap.c

  > Relax the cache flags logic in pmap_kenter_pa, to make sure that mappings
  > entered before vm_physmem[] are initialized will be cached. This is a
  > temporary measure until this pmap implements pmap_steal_memory().
  > Help and ok drahn@ (miod@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ machdep.c

  > Do not compile unused dump_tlb() unless option DEBUG. (miod@)

arch/solbourne/conf

  ~ ld.script

  > Discard .comment sections in the final a.out file. (miod@)

arch/solbourne/include

  + mutex.h

  > Long forgotten stub. (miod@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ dma.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/sparc/include

  ~ param.h

  > slighly -> slightly (miod@)

  ~ eeprom.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ clockreg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > ral(4) reported to work on sparc64 by Maxim Belooussov
  > <belooussov at gmail.com  > so enable it. (jsg@)

  ~ files.sparc64

  > Seperate rtc(4) code out into its own file.  Add support for catching the
  > power button interrupts on ds1287 models.  The hardware will stil power off
  > automatically about 20 seconds after the power button is pressed, but we
  > get
  > a decent chance at doing a clean shutdown before that.
  > "a good start" deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > Re-enable art(4); mglocker@'s e250 is perfectly happy with larger kernels
  > now. (kettenis@)

  ~ files.sparc64

  > New driver for watchdog time on NatSemi PC87317 SuperIO chip. (kettenis@)

  ~ files.sparc64

  > Driver for the BootBus Controller; sets some magic bits that makes pmc(4)
  > actually work. (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add bbc(4) and pmc(4). (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > sili(4) works, why not enable it? (dlg@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  + rtc.c

  > Seperate rtc(4) code out into its own file.  Add support for catching the
  > power button interrupts on ds1287 models.  The hardware will stil power off
  > automatically about 20 seconds after the power button is pressed, but we
  > get
  > a decent chance at doing a clean shutdown before that.
  > "a good start" deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ rtc.c

  > Unbreak the tree. (kettenis@)

  ~ ebus.c                                ~ psycho.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  + pmc.c

  > New driver for watchdog time on NatSemi PC87317 SuperIO chip. (kettenis@)

  + bbc.c

  > Driver for the BootBus Controller; sets some magic bits that makes pmc(4)
  > actually work. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ param.h

  > slighly -> slightly (miod@)

  ~ eeprom.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ clock.c

  > Seperate rtc(4) code out into its own file.  Add support for catching the
  > power button interrupts on ds1287 models.  The hardware will stil power off
  > automatically about 20 seconds after the power button is pressed, but we
  > get
  > a decent chance at doing a clean shutdown before that.
  > "a good start" deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ ofw_machdep.c

  > Prevent infinite loop mapping interrupts when "reg" property is missing.
  > ok mbalmer@, dlg@ (kettenis@)

  ~ in4_cksum.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ db_interface.c

  > Remove the lk_interlock from struct lock; Also remove the LK_INTERLOCK
  > flag. This effectively makes the simplelock argument to lockmgr() fluff.
  > ok miod@ (thib@)

  ~ pmap.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

arch/vax/boot/boot

  ~ version

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/vax/dec

  ~ vsms_ws.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

arch/vax/if

  ~ sgecreg.h

  > ``prob ably'' can be written in one word. (miod@)

arch/vax/include

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove unused BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_POINTER, __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY and
  > __BUS_SPACE_ALIGNED_ADDRESS. (miod@)

  ~ scb.h

  > More typos from my list. (miod@)

  ~ bus.h

  > Remove __BUS_SPACE_ADDRESS_SANITY correctly, no cookie for me. Spotted by
  > djm@ (miod@)

arch/vax/qbus

  ~ qd.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

arch/zaurus/dev

  ~ zts.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

arch/zaurus/zaurus

  ~ zaurus_machdep.c

  > slighly -> slightly (miod@)

crypto

  ~ sha1.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev

  ~ ipmi.c

  > x4100 machines need a hold off in between reads and write to the bmc
  > (marco@)

  ~ rnd.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ softraid.c                            ~ softraidvar.h

  > Add infrastructure to run with multiple openings. (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > Fix thinko where vol was used instead of i (scsibus). (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > Remove stale comment. (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c                            ~ softraidvar.h

  > Add failure statistics per workunit.
  > Remove BIOC_SFAILED; we'll only use BIOC_SOFFLINE.
  > Call state change in interrupt handler when a chunk fails. (marco@)

  ~ ipmi.c

  > move the debugging messages into #ifdef IPMI_DEBUG, we do not need to
  > compile them by default.
  > ok marco@ (reyk@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > Add degraded raid 1 io path code (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c                            ~ softraidvar.h

  > shave some blocks off each chunk to make sure disklabel doesn't get eaten
  > this can also be used for softraid metadata
  > ok marco (tedu@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpi.c                                ~ acpicpu.c
  ~ dsdt.c                                ~ dsdt.h

  > Added changes for C-State
  > ok marco@ (jordan@)

dev/adb

  ~ ams.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

dev/ata

  ~ ata.c

  > Use CMD_OK instead of 0, no binary change, from mickey (pedro@)

  ~ atascsi.h

  > Sort ATA commands by value.
  > ok dlg@ (jsg@)

  ~ atascsi.c

  > endian fixes for the read capacity handling. (dlg@)

  ~ atascsi.c                             ~ atascsi.h

  > Do a security freeze lock like we do in wd(4) to deal with systems
  > that leave the security set on by default.
  > "looks sane" grange@, "looks ok" pascoe@, "put it in" dlg@ (jsg@)

dev/eisa

  ~ aha1742.c                             ~ ahc_eisa.c
  ~ bha_eisa.c                            ~ uha_eisa.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev/hil

  ~ hilms.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

dev/i2c

  ~ ad741x.c

  > Remove unused prototype. (kettenis@)

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev/ic

  ~ sili.c

  > sili uses one queue for NCQ and legacy commands.  No need for the
  > AHCI-style
  > indirection when determining which commands are complete. (pascoe@)

  ~ sili.c

  > Track the order that CCBs are submitted in, so that after an error we are
  > sure to reissue commands in the correct order.  Defer completion of
  > commands
  > when we an error has occurred so that new commands don't go active before
  > queeud ones. (pascoe@)

  ~ sili.c

  > Add support for NCQ error recovery and enable NCQ command submission.
  > (pascoe@)

  ~ sili.c

  > Change the API to sili_port_intr so it can timeout a command and reuse the
  > existing reset/requeue infrastructure, and implement command timeouts.
  > sili_port_intr now always processes all pending CCBs, so switch to use the
  > auto-clearing interrupt status reads. (pascoe@)

  ~ sili.c

  > wrap reading of the error fis up into a func of its own, and use
  > bus_space_read_raw_region_4 to do it. more archs are happy with it. (dlg@)

  ~ aic79xx.c                             ~ ar5210.c
  ~ ar5211.c                              ~ ar5212.c
  ~ bha.c                                 ~ dpt.c
  ~ iha.c                                 ~ isp.c
  ~ isp_openbsd.c                         ~ isp_tpublic.h
  ~ ispvar.h                              ~ twereg.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ acx.c

  > As probe response mgmt frames are already handled by the firmware, ignore
  > the ones which come from the 802.11 stack.	Seen in the DragonFly driver.
  > ok claudio@ (mglocker@)

  ~ acxvar.h

  > Cleanup makros even more. Remove unused ones and reduce the amount of
  > insane nesting. This driver is slowly getting to a sane level of makro
  > usage.
  > OK mglocker@ (claudio@)

  ~ acx.c

  > Remove debug leftovers to make console output quite again in hostap mode.
  > ok claudio@ (mglocker@)

  ~ sili.c

  > Oops, a code rearrangement meant that I didn't initialise the failed ccb
  > pointer for problematic non-NCQ commands.
  > spotted by and ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

  ~ athvar.h                              ~ ath.c
  ~ ar5xxx.c                              ~ ar5xxx.h

  > The integrated Atheros NICs found in IBM/Lenovo ThinkPads use the same
  > device ID for old AR5212-based 32bit and new AR5424-based 64bit (PCI
  > Express Mini Card) interfaces.  Use an extra check to look if the card
  > is 64bit and attach it as a single chip device.  This prevents a panic
  > when attaching the device on some laptops like the T60.
  > Tested on a T42 (old AR5212 Mini PCI interface),
  > Tested on a T60 (new AR5424 Mini Card interface)
  > Nevertheless, the AR5424 does not work yet.
  > Thanks to Stefan Konrath (reyk@)

  ~ siopvar_common.h

  > scsi_generic is now 16 bytes. Adjust offsets into structure being
  > passed to controller so they point where expected. Fixes martin@'s
  > alpha and sparc machines. (krw@)

  ~ osiopvar.h

  > scsi_generic is now 16 bytes. Adjust padding so struct is still
  > 256 bytes. (krw@)

dev/isa

  ~ bha_isa.c                             ~ fdlink.h
  ~ hsq.c                                 ~ if_ed.c
  ~ if_we.c                               ~ uha_isa.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev/microcode

  ~ atmel/atmel_intersil_fw.h             ~ atmel/atmel_rfmd2958_fw.h
  ~ atmel/atmel_rfmd_fw.h

  > slighly -> slightly (miod@)

  ~ aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq                   ~ aic7xxx/aic7xxx.seq

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ siop/siop.ss

  > scsi_generic is now 16 bytes. Adjust offsets into structure being
  > passed to controller so they point where expected. Fixes martin@'s
  > alpha and sparc machines. (krw@)

  ~ siop/siop.out

  > scsi_generic is now 16 bytes. Adjust offsets into structure being
  > passed to controller so they point where expected. Fixes martin@'s
  > alpha and sparc machines. (krw@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahci.c

  > Add compile-time support for coalescing command interrupts to reduce the
  > overall interrupt rate.
  > #define AHCI_COALESCE to enable. (pascoe@)

  ~ ahci.c

  > Whitespace/long line fixups.  No code change. (pascoe@)

  ~ adv_pci.c                             ~ adw_pci.c
  ~ auixp.c                               ~ bha_pci.c
  ~ if_dc_pci.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ if_txp.c

  > Do not use m_prepend() directly, always use M_PREPEND() instead.
  > While changing that also change the order of the __STRICT_ALIGNMENT case
  > and
  > introduce a bit of headroom in the mcluster used for the RX DMA. This
  > prevents
  > unnecessary allocations of mbufs. Tested by camield@ OK reyk@ (claudio@)

  ~ if_cas.c

  > Check return value from m_devget(). (kettenis@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > add Ageia and a GeForce card
  > from Brad Davis <bdavis at cove-mtn.com  > "sure" jsg@ (jasper@)

  > regen (jasper@)

  ~ if_ath_pci.c

  > The integrated Atheros NICs found in IBM/Lenovo ThinkPads use the same
  > device ID for old AR5212-based 32bit and new AR5424-based 64bit (PCI
  > Express Mini Card) interfaces.  Use an extra check to look if the card
  > is 64bit and attach it as a single chip device.  This prevents a panic
  > when attaching the device on some laptops like the T60.
  > Tested on a T42 (old AR5212 Mini PCI interface),
  > Tested on a T60 (new AR5424 Mini Card interface)
  > Nevertheless, the AR5424 does not work yet.
  > Thanks to Stefan Konrath (reyk@)

  ~ if_vic.c

  > replace IPL_BIO with IPL_NET. vic(4) is a networking driver, not block
  > I/O... ;)
  > ok dlg@ (reyk@)

  ~ if_casreg.h

  > Add defines for Rx page size register. (kettenis@)

  ~ if_casvar.h                           ~ if_cas.c

  > Give this code a chance to work on platforms where the page size isn't 8k.
  > (kettenis@)

  ~ if_cas.c

  > Make code that fetches the MAC address from PCI ROM actually work.
  > (kettenis@)

dev/pckbc

  ~ psm.c                                 ~ psm_intelli.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

dev/raidframe

  ~ rf_layout.c                           ~ rf_raid.h

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev/sbus

  ~ esp_sbus.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

dev/sdmmc

  ~ sdhc.c

  > ((cast)ptr)++ is not a valid lvalue, despite being tolerated by gcc, so
  > replace the post-increment with a proper statement.
  > ok uwe@ (miod@)

dev/tc

  ~ if_fta.c

  > Fix newlines in dmesg. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_axe.c

  > Add missing letoh16() for eeprom value.
  > Pointed out by Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.netjsg@)

  ~ if_axe.c

  > Remove any possibility of of an underflow happening when
  > pulling packets out of the usb buffer in rxeof.
  > Potential issue pointed out by Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net  > (jsg@)

  ~ if_axe.c

  > Assert my copyright for the AX88178/AX88772 bits over the last few years.
  > (jsg@)

  ~ if_atu.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ ums.c                                 ~ uts.c

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wsdisplay.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ wsconsio.h                            ~ wsdisplay.c
  ~ wsmouse.c                             ~ wsmousevar.h

  > Add support for a fourth axis on wsmouse devices, e.g. on the Apple Might
  > Mouse.  Currently limited to USB mice.
  > Adapted from a diff from Gareth <garf at loveandnature.co.zan tech@ (miod@)

isofs/cd9660

  ~ cd9660_node.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

  ~ cd9660_vnops.c

  > Remove cluster reading from cd9660_read(); wich doesnt work.
  > From mickey@; ok thib@,miod@ (thib@)

isofs/udf

  ~ udf_vnops.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

kern

  ~ kern_exit.c

  > remove process from thread list sooner in exit (notably, before waiting
  > for the list to become empty) (tedu@)

  ~ exec_elf.c                            ~ sys_process.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ kern_exit.c

  > undo (tedu@)

  ~ kern_lock.c

  > lockmgr keeps losing code, call 911!
  > ok pedro@ art@ (miod@)

  ~ kern_malloc.c                         ~ kern_malloc_debug.c
  ~ subr_pool.c

  > Instead of managing pages for intrsafe maps in special objects (aka.
  > kmem_object) just so that we can remove them, just use pmap_extract
  > to get the pages to free and simplify a lot of code to not deal with
  > the list of intrsafe maps, intrsafe objects, etc.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ kern_exit.c

  > remove proc from process thread list sooner in exit (notably, before
  > waiting
  > for the list to become empty)
  > ok art (tedu@)

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

  ~ kern_malloc.c                         ~ subr_pool.c

  > Allow machine-dependant overrides for the ``deadbeef'' sentinel values,
  > and make sure that nothing can ever be mapped at theses addresses.
  > Only i386 overrides the default for now.
  > From mickey@, ok art@ miod@ (miod@)

  ~ init_main.c                           ~ kern_acct.c
  ~ kern_exit.c                           ~ kern_fork.c
  ~ kern_resource.c                       ~ kern_sysctl.c

  > move p_limit and p_cred into struct process
  > leave macros behind for now to keep the commit small
  > ok art beck miod pedro (tedu@)

  ~ kern_lock.c

  > Remove the lk_interlock from struct lock; Also remove the LK_INTERLOCK
  > flag. This effectively makes the simplelock argument to lockmgr() fluff.
  > ok miod@ (thib@)

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > Remove comments talking about vnode interlock.  No binary change.
  > ok thib (bluhm@)

  ~ vfs_subr.c

  > Move the declaration of VN_KNOTE() into vnode.h instead of having
  > multiple defines all over;
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

  ~ kern_malloc_debug.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

miscfs/deadfs

  ~ dead_vnops.c

  > ansify and deregister, no binary change, okay mickey@ bluhm@ (pedro@)

miscfs/specfs

  ~ spec_vnops.c

  > remove duplicate check for uio_resid == 0 in
  > spec_read();
  > ok pedro@ (thib@)

msdosfs

  ~ msdosfs_lookup.c

  > When doing a rename and finding out the destination name already
  > exists, keep the containing directory's long name capabilities.
  > From NetBSD via Enache Adrian, okay millert at .edro@)

  ~ msdosfs_denode.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

net

  ~ if_bridge.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ if_ppp.c

  > Don't use m_prepend() even if it is used mostly correct here.
  > m_prepend() should never be called directly, use M_PREPEND() instead.
  > Doing so simplifies the code. Tested by fkr@ and Paul de Weerd.
  > OK henning@ (claudio@)

net80211

  ~ ieee80211_node.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

netatalk

  ~ at_control.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

netinet

  ~ in_pcb.c                              ~ ip_gre.c
  ~ ip_mroute.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_var.h

  > remove duplicate prototype;
  > ok pedro@ (thib@)

  ~ nfs_vfsops.c                          ~ nfsmount.h
  ~ nfsnode.h

  > remove unused members from struct nfsmount and nfsnode;
  > ok pedro@ (thib@)

  ~ nfs_kq.c

  > If VOP_GETATTR() in the nfs_kqpoll() loop returns ESTALE, catch it.
  > Not doing so can lead to clients missing out if the file is for
  > example removed on the server and the client is doing a 'tail -f' on it.
  > If it returns ESTALE, mark the file deleted and proceed to handling the
  > next entry.
  > ok tedu@,art@ (thib@)

  ~ nfs_subs.c

  > remove some unneeded externs and unused declerations.
  > There's no need to extern stuff thats declared in the same file.
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

  ~ nfs_var.h

  > Move the declaration of VN_KNOTE() into vnode.h instead of having
  > multiple defines all over;
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

ntfs

  ~ ntfs_inode.h                          ~ ntfs_subr.c

  > Remove the i_interlock simplelock from struct ntnode (thib@)

scsi

  ~ cd.c

  > Always use idiom 'struct cd_softc *cd = (struct cd_softc *)self'. Spotted
  > by bluhm@ for sd. No change to cd.o. (krw@)

  ~ sd.c

  > Name and cast all struct sd_softc *sd the same way.  No binary change.
  > ok krw (bluhm@)

  ~ cd.c                                  ~ scsi_base.c
  ~ scsiconf.h                            ~ st.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ sd.c

  > Use a separate function to remove the buffers in sddetach.
  > No functional change.
  > ok krw (bluhm@)

  ~ cd.c

  > Add cd_kill_buffers() as a separate function, like sd_kill_buffers()
  > and for the same reason of preparing for safer handling of users
  > yanking usb devices out. No functional change.
  > Copied from bluhm@'s change to sd.c. (krw@)

  ~ scsi_all.h                            ~ scsi_disk.h

  > The beginnings of support for 16-byte cdb's in the scsi code.  This is
  > so we will be able to address devices larger than the 10-byte cdb's allow
  > us to do.
  > ok krw@, dlg@ (weingart@)

  ~ sd.c

  > If a removable device refuses to process PREVENT_ALLOW to lock the
  > media in while the device is open, allow the open anyway. Fixes some
  > USB devices which do odd things when presented by PREVENT_ALLOW.
  > Suggestion from mickey at .  > ok millert@ marco@ (krw@)

  ~ sd.c

  > For devices unwilling or unable to report geometry, change the 'fake'
  > geometry used to 255 heads and 63 sectors/track from 64 heads and 32
  > sectors. 255/63 makes the cylinders as large as PC/BIOS compatibility
  > allows, increasing the size of devices that can be supported.
  > ok pedro@ (long ago) marco@ millert@ weingart@ (krw@)

sys

  ~ lock.h

  > lockmgr keeps losing code, call 911!
  > ok pedro@ art@ (miod@)

  ~ vnode.h

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

  ~ proc.h                                ~ sysctl.h

  > move p_limit and p_cred into struct process
  > leave macros behind for now to keep the commit small
  > ok art beck miod pedro (tedu@)

  ~ lock.h

  > Remove the lk_interlock from struct lock; Also remove the LK_INTERLOCK
  > flag. This effectively makes the simplelock argument to lockmgr() fluff.
  > ok miod@ (thib@)

  ~ vnode.h

  > Move the declaration of VN_KNOTE() into vnode.h instead of having
  > multiple defines all over;
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

  ~ proc.h

  > hide struct process from userland, allow kvm_proc to see it.
  > okay miod@ (espie@)

  ~ vnode.h

  > Fix typo in comment.  ok grunk (bluhm@)

ufs/ext2fs

  ~ ext2fs_vnops.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ ext2fs_inode.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ ffs_vfsops.c

  > in ffs_reload() use ffs_validate() to check if the
  > superblock is OK; Makes it work for FFS2.
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

  ~ ffs_vnops.c

  > Move the declaration of VN_KNOTE() into vnode.h instead of having
  > multiple defines all over;
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

  ~ ffs_softdep.c

  > Save block pointers contents before releasing interrupts so that panic
  > messages are consistent, from mickey@, okay pedro@ (pedro@)

ufs/ufs

  ~ ufs_vnops.c

  > Fix yet another vnode leak. If relookup() succeeds, we no longer need
  > the compensation acquired before ufs_checkpath(). OK tom@ mickey@ beck@
  > (pedro@)

  ~ ufs_vnops.c

  > ``it's'' -> ``its'' when the grammar gods require this change. (miod@)

  ~ ufs_inode.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

  ~ ufs_vnops.c

  > Move the declaration of VN_KNOTE() into vnode.h instead of having
  > multiple defines all over;
  > ok tedu@ (thib@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_extern.h                          ~ uvm_unix.c

  > The return value of uvm_grow() (and previously, grow()) has not been used
  > in 15 years, make it a void function.
  > ok art@ (miod@)

  ~ uvm_extern.h                          ~ uvm_fault.c
  ~ uvm_fault_i.h                         ~ uvm_km.c
  ~ uvm_km.h                              ~ uvm_map.c
  ~ uvm_map.h                             ~ uvm_map_i.h
  ~ uvm_object.h                          ~ uvm_page.c
  ~ uvm_stat.c

  > Instead of managing pages for intrsafe maps in special objects (aka.
  > kmem_object) just so that we can remove them, just use pmap_extract
  > to get the pages to free and simplify a lot of code to not deal with
  > the list of intrsafe maps, intrsafe objects, etc.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ uvm_aobj.c                            ~ uvm_map.c

  > Unbreak compile with option UVMHIST after pg_flags changes.
  > from mickey (art@)

  ~ uvm_init.c

  > Allow machine-dependant overrides for the ``deadbeef'' sentinel values,
  > and make sure that nothing can ever be mapped at theses addresses.
  > Only i386 overrides the default for now.
  > From mickey@, ok art@ miod@ (miod@)

  ~ uvm_amap.c                            ~ uvm_anon.c
  ~ uvm_aobj.c                            ~ uvm_fault.c
  ~ uvm_km.c                              ~ uvm_loan.c
  ~ uvm_map.c                             ~ uvm_page.c
  ~ uvm_page.h                            ~ uvm_page_i.h
  ~ uvm_pager.c                           ~ uvm_pdaemon.c
  ~ uvm_pglist.c                          ~ uvm_swap.c
  ~ uvm_vnode.c

  > While splitting flags and pqflags might have been a good idea in theory
  > to separate locking, on most modern machines this is not enough
  > since operations on short types touch other short types that share the
  > same word in memory.
  > Merge pg_flags and pqflags again and now use atomic operations to change
  > the flags. Also bump wire_count to an int and pg_version might go
  > int as well, just for alignment.
  > tested by many, many. ok miod@ (art@)

  ~ uvm_map.c

  > Clean up.
  > - ansi-fy
  > - use struct vm_map * and struct vm_map_entry * instead of _t types
  > - fix some indentation problems.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ uvm_vnode.c

  > remove static
  > ok beck miod pedro thib (tedu@)

  ~ uvm_km.c

  > One more voff_t in the right place.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ uvm_fault.c

  > minor indentation. (art@)

  ~ uvm_km.c

  > Clean up prototypes, change vm_map_t to struct vm_map *.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

  ~ uvm_km.c

  > Use the right types for calculating the object offset.
  > miod@ ok (art@)

xfs

  ~ xfs_message.c                         ~ xfs_vnodeops-common.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 11/12 ==

bgplg

  ~ bgplg.h

  > restricts some of the commands that produce too much output when run
  > without arguments.	(eg. Show rib etc. etc, the sort of thing people can
  > run far too casually).
  > From: Adam Chappell <Adam.Chappell at interoute dot com> (henning@)

  ~ bgplg.c                               ~ bgplg.h

  > spaces (claudio@)

calendar

  ~ calendars/calendar.history

  > typo, reported by Matthew Clarke (clamat, telus dot net) (miod@)

  ~ calendars/calendar.birthday

  > Add Leonhard Euler. (mpf@)

cvs

  ~ cvs.1

  > - document server temporary directory
  > - sort FILES
  > OK jmc at .sa@)

  - cvsignore.5                           - cvsrc.5
  - cvswrappers.5                         ~ cvs.1
  ~ cvsintro.7                            + cvs.5

  > put cvs(1)'s FILES, cvsignore(5), cvsrc(5), and cvswrappers(5)
  > into a single file, cvs(5), dedicated to cvs file formats;
  > this will trim cvs(1) a little, and stop us having a hundred cvs pages;
  > ok xsa (jmc@)

  ~ Makefile

  > adjust Makefile for my man changes;
  > fixes user/5449
  > thanks Owain Ainsworth for pointing out my stupid mistake (jmc@)

file

  ~ magdir/audio

  > detect MP3 file with ID3 v2 tag
  > ok deraadt (sturm@)

gprof

  ~ gprof.1

  > adds a detailed list of flags and arguments to the synopsis of gprof;
  > while here, alphabetically sorts the options list and slightly improves
  > the name of the arguments to -k
  > ok by jmc@ (sobrado@)

locate

  ~ locate/locate.1

  > the ellipsis in the synopsis of this command is not an optional
  > argument.  the argument name for -l must be the same in the
  > synopsis and the options list.
  > written with help by jmc@
  > ok by jmc@ (sobrado@)

logger

  ~ logger.c

  > spacing tweak in usage(); from Igor Sobrado (jmc@)

oldrdist

  ~ main.c                                ~ oldrdist.1

  > sorts the options in both the synopsis and usage()
  > ok by jmc@ (sobrado@)

sendbug

  ~ sendbug.1

  > +.Xr dmesg 8 (jmc@)

  ~ sendbug.1

  > document dmesg(8) attachment a little more fully; ok ray (jmc@)

ssh

  ~ auth2.c

  > remove unused macro; from Dmitry V. Levin <ldv at altlinux.orgstevesk@)

systat

  ~ if.c

  > naptime is already extern in extern.h, don't do it again
  > found by mike erdely (tedu@)

  ~ keyboard.c

  > allow systat(1) to be exited with 'q' like top(1).
  > ok beck@ ckuethe@ hshoexer@ millert@ (matthieu@)

top

  ~ machine.c

  > include cleanup and fix in comment; from Mark Lumsden (otto@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 12/12 ==

afs

  ~ src/nnpfs/bsd/nnpfs_message.c
  ~ src/nnpfs/bsd/nnpfs_vnodeops-common.c

  > Remove the simplelock argument from vrecycle();
  > ok pedro@, sturm@ (thib@)

cron

  ~ do_command.c

  > privledges -> privileges (miod@)

dvmrpd

  ~ rde_srt.c                             ~ report.c

  > spacing (michele@)

hoststated

  ~ relay.c

  > the relay filter action needs special handling to work correctly (reyk@)

  ~ relay.c

  > it is a better idea to handle all enum values in the switch statement
  > (reyk@)

  ~ hoststated.h                          ~ relay.c

  > move the decoding of the URL, independent from the node lookups, we
  > will need it later. (reyk@)

  ~ hoststated.conf.5

  > sort entity types (reyk@)

  ~ hoststated.conf.5                     ~ hoststated.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ relay.c

  > add a new relay 'path' action to filter the URL path and arguments.
  > ok pyr@ (reyk@)

lpr

  ~ common_source/displayq.c

  > I have an HP LaserJet (P2015dn) whose LPR implementation may not end
  > the send queue state command stream with '\n'; check for this case
  > and print '\n' if needed.  Without this you may see something like:
  > $ lpq
  > queue empty$
  > ok millert@ (stevesk@)

ospfd

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_lsdb.c                            ~ rde_spf.c

  > Next step in equal cost multipath support. Make the SPF calculation
  > multipath
  > aware. Both the SPF and RIB trees need additional structures to store the
  > multiple nexthops to the destination but only the first active nexthop is
  > passed to the parent process and used for routing. This is the next thing
  > that needs to be modified. Tested and OK pyr@ (claudio@)

  ~ rde.c

  > Simplify rde_summary_update(). The route entry has a valid/invalid flag
  > so there is no need to loop over the nexthops and we no longer need to
  > pass the rt_nexthop to the summary LSA generation (a flag is enough).
  > OK norby@ pyr@ (claudio@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > Before starting to evaluate the redistributon of a route it helps to set
  > the metric to the highest and least preferred possible value else no routes
  > are redistributed. OK norby@ (claudio@)

pkg_add

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingList.pm

  > remove warning (exiting thru next) (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm

  > no need to go SUPER:: for set_modes.
  > also call it for devices (even though it's unlikely to be very useful)
  > (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingList.pm

  > use autovivification (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm

  > do not rely on side-effects in there. (espie@)

  ~ package.5                             ~ pkg_add
  ~ pkg_add.1                             ~ pkg_create
  ~ pkg_create.1                          ~ pkg_delete
  ~ pkg_delete.1                          ~ pkg_info
  ~ pkg_info.1                            ~ pkg_mklocatedb
  ~ pkg_mklocatedb.1                      ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/ArcCheck.pm                   ~ OpenBSD/CollisionReport.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/Dependencies.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/IdCache.pm                    ~ OpenBSD/Interactive.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Mtree.pm                      ~ OpenBSD/PackageInfo.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackageLocation.pm            ~ OpenBSD/PackageLocator.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackageName.pm                ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepositoryList.pm      ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackingList.pm                ~ OpenBSD/PackingOld.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PkgCfl.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/PkgSpec.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/ProgressMeter.pm              ~ OpenBSD/Replace.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/RequiredBy.pm                 ~ OpenBSD/SharedItems.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/SharedLibs.pm                 ~ OpenBSD/Temp.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Update.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/Ustar.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Vstat.pm                      ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository/SCP.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository/Source.pm

  > update copyright years, standardize licence.
  > reword the introduction to the stuff originally from FreeBSD to clarify
  > slightly. (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Interactive.pm

  > very minor cleanup (espie@)

ripd

  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_rib.c                             ~ ripe.h

  > Improve the handling of "counting to infinity" mechanism and add an
  > heuristic
  > higly recommended in the rfc.
  > tested by me and OK claudio@ (michele@)

vnconfig

  ~ vnconfig.c

  > if vnconfig can't get the info, it should say so, not just print nothing.
  > ok grunk pedro (tedu@)

wsmoused

  ~ wsmoused.h

  > Use a larger type to store ``resolution'', so that comparisons against
  > values over 255 are actually meaningful. (miod@)

  ~ mouse_protocols.c                     ~ mouse_protocols.h
  ~ wsmoused.c