[owc] Weekly ports changes ending 2008-10-12

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 13 07:00:12 BST 2008

OpenBSD ports changes summary for 2008-10-05 to 2008-10-12 inclusive

audio/easytag                           comms/jpilot
converters/libiconv                     databases/gq
databases/p5-DBIx-Migration             databases/p5-Sort-SQL
databases/postgresql                    devel
devel/cunit                             devel/p5-Class-InsideOut
devel/p5-Class-MOP                      devel/p5-Curses-UI
devel/p5-Data-UUID                      devel/p5-Data-Visitor
devel/p5-DateTime                       devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Builder
devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Pg             devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime
devel/p5-DateTime-Locale                devel/p5-DateTime-TimeZone
devel/p5-Devel-FastProf                 devel/p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction
devel/p5-Exception-Class                devel/p5-Exporter-Lite
devel/p5-IO-All                         devel/p5-IPC-Run3
devel/p5-IPC-ShareLite                  devel/p5-Log-Dispatch
devel/p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate        devel/p5-Log-Log4perl
devel/p5-Moose                          devel/p5-OLE-Storage_Lite
devel/p5-Object-Realize                 devel/p5-PadWalker
devel/p5-Perl-Critic                    devel/p5-Slay-Makefile-Gress
devel/p5-Sub-Identify                   devel/p5-Sub-Name
devel/p5-Sub-Uplevel                    devel/p5-Test-Base
devel/p5-Test-Deep                      devel/p5-Test-Distribution
devel/p5-Test-File-Contents             devel/p5-Test-Group
devel/p5-Test-Reporter                  devel/p5-Tie-CPHash
devel/p5-Time-Clock                     devel/p5-Time-Piece-MySQL
devel/p5-Tree-Simple-View               devel/py-gdata
devel/py-simplejson                     devel/py-turbojson
devel/scons                             devel/spe
devel/subversion                        devel/uisp
devel/uuid                              games/spider
games/wesnoth                           geo
geo/p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM              geo/p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM-XS
geo/p5-Geo-Ellipsoids                   geo/p5-Geo-Functions
geo/p5-Geography-Countries              graphics/comix
graphics/p5-Image-Imlib2                graphics/p5-Image-Info
graphics/p5-Image-Size                  infrastructure/build
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/package
mail/dovecot                            mail/mailscanner
mail/p5-Email-Folder                    mail/p5-Mail-Sender
math/fftw3                              math/mathomatic
math/octave                             math/p5-Math-GMP
misc                                    misc/p5-I18N-Charset
misc/p5-Term-Animation                  misc/p5-User-Identity
misc/shared-mime-info                   multimedia/mkvtoolnix
multimedia/recordmydesktop              net
net/GeoIP                               net/arp-scan
net/net-snmp                            net/openafs
net/p5-Event-RPC                        net/p5-Geo-IP
net/p5-IO-Socket-Multicast              net/p5-Net-GPSD
net/p5-Net-UPnP                         net/p5-Net-Z3950-Zoom
net/p5-Socket6                          net/powerdns
net/rrdtool                             net/wget
print/acrofonts                         print/texlive
security/p5-Crypt-CBC                   security/p5-Crypt-GpgME
security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael              security/p5-GnuPG-Interface
security/p5-PGP-Sign                    sysutils
sysutils/god                            sysutils/syslog-ng
telephony/asterisk                      textproc/aspell
textproc/p5-String-Similarity           textproc/p5-Template-Provider-Encoding
textproc/p5-Text-Table                  textproc/p5-XML-RSS
textproc/p5-XML-SAX-Expat               textproc/p5-XML-SAX-Expat-Incremental
textproc/p5-XML-Validator-Schema        textproc/p5-XML-XSLT
www/firefox3                            www/links+
www/mod_perl                            www/opera
www/p5-Apache-ASP                       www/p5-Apache-Gallery
www/p5-CGI-Ajax                         www/p5-CGI-Application
www/p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter              www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-PageCache
www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime                 www/p5-HTML-Embperl
www/p5-HTML-Stream                      www/p5-PodToHTML
www/p5-Test-HTTP-Server-Simple          www/php5
www/py-turbogears                       www/timetrex
x11/dbus                                x11/dbus-glib
x11/e17                                 x11/gaia
x11/gnome                               x11/hicolor-icon-theme
x11/kde                                 x11/mplayer
x11/pekwm                               x11/rox-filer
x11/tango-icon-theme                    x11/tango-icon-theme-extras
x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/21 ==

easytag

  > Enable MP4 support in easytag by depending on the new multimedia/libmp4v2
  > port. Diff from Tim van der Molen on ports@, thanks!
  > Tweak comment to use 'audio' instead of 'multimedia', suggested by
  > jakemsr at .
  > 'go ahead' jasper@ (landry@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

jpilot

  > - add icon mentioned in the .desktop file so that it appears nicely in xdg
  > menus (ajacoutot@)

== converters ======================================================== 03/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

libiconv

  ~ libiconv.port.mk

  > style (espie@)

== databases ========================================================= 04/21 ==

gq

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-intl_dcigettext_c       ~ patches/patch-src_dt_password_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_encode_c            ~ patches/patch-src_state_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_util_c              ~ patches/patch-src_xmlparse_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_gq_desktop

  > - tweak .desktop file so that we have an icon to show in the GNOME menu
  > - precise license marker
  > - add sysutils to CATEGORIES
  > - regen patches and PLIST while here
  > ok mbalmer@ (ajacoutot@)

p5-DBIx-Migration

  ~ Makefile

  > repair PKGNAME, missing p5- prefix. (sthen@)

p5-Sort-SQL

  > - update p5-Sort-SQL to 0.03 (jasper@)

postgresql

  ~ pkg/PLIST-docs                        ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Upgrade to PostgreSQL 8.3.4; bug fix release.
  > ok mbalmer@ (brad@)

== devel ============================================================= 05/21 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > - add p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction and p5-Sub-Identify (jasper@)

cunit

  ~ Makefile

  > needs autoconf to build properly (sturm@)

p5-Class-InsideOut

  > update to version 1.09 (simon@)

p5-Class-MOP

  > - update p5-Class-MOP to 0.66 (jasper@)

p5-Curses-UI

  > - update p5-Curses-UI to 0.9605
  > testing by landry@, thanks! (jasper@)

p5-Data-UUID

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update p5-Data-UUID to 1.148
  > - reformat DESCR
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (jasper@)

p5-Data-Visitor

  > maintenance update to version 0.21 (simon@)

p5-DateTime

  > - update p5-DateTime to 0.4305 (jasper@)

p5-DateTime-Format-Builder

  > - update p5-DateTime-Format-Builder to 0.7901 (jasper@)

p5-DateTime-Format-Pg

  > - update p5-DateTime-Format-Pg to 0.16002 (jasper@)

p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime

  > - update p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime to 1.0800 (jasper@)

p5-DateTime-Locale

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update p5-DateTime-Locale to 0.42 (jasper@)

p5-DateTime-TimeZone

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update p5-DateTime-TimeZone to 0.81 (jasper@)

p5-Devel-FastProf

  > - update p5-Devel-FastProf to 0.08 (jasper@)

p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction

  >	import p5-Devel-GlobalDestruction 0.02

p5-Exception-Class

  > - update p5-Exception-Class to  1.23
  > maintainer timed-out (jasper@)

p5-Exporter-Lite

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove unused VERSION variable
  > - add missing license marker, pointed out by jasper
  > ok jasper (sthen@)

p5-IO-All

  > - update p5-IO-All to 0.38 (jasper@)

p5-IPC-Run3

  > - update p5-IPC-Run to 0.042 (jasper@)

p5-IPC-ShareLite

  - patches/patch-Configure               - patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > - updatep5-IPC-ShareLite to 0.13 (jasper@)

p5-Log-Dispatch

  > - update p5-Log-Dispatch to 2.21
  > ok msf@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate

  > - update p5-Log-Dispatch-FileRotate to 1.18 (jasper@)

p5-Log-Log4perl

  > maintenance update to version 1.18 (simon@)

p5-Moose

  > - update p5-Moose to 0.58 (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing dependency, remove nonexisting CONFIGURE_STYLE and bump
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

p5-OLE-Storage_Lite

  > - update p5-OLE-Storage_Lite to 0.17
  > - add some examples (jasper@)

p5-Object-Realize

  > - update p5-Object-Realize to 0.18 (jasper@)

p5-PadWalker

  > - update p5-PadWalker to 1.7 (jasper@)

p5-Perl-Critic

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing dependency to enable build in clean environment and bump
  > (simon@)

p5-Slay-Makefile-Gress

  > update to version 0.05
  > ok okan@ (maintainer) (simon@)

p5-Sub-Identify

  >	import p5-Sub-Identify 0.03

p5-Sub-Name

  > - update p5-Sub-Name 0.04
  > - fix license
  > ok msf@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Sub-Uplevel

  > - update p5-Sub-Uplevel to 0.2002
  > - fix license marker
  > ok msf@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Test-Base

  > - update p5-Test-Base to 0.54 (jasper@)

p5-Test-Deep

  > maintenance update to version 0.103 (simon@)

p5-Test-Distribution

  > - update p5-Test-Distribution to 2.00 (jasper@)

p5-Test-File-Contents

  > - update p5-Test-File-Contents to 0.05 (jasper@)

p5-Test-Group

  > maintenance update to version 0.14 (simon@)

p5-Test-Reporter

  > update to version 1.5201
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

p5-Tie-CPHash

  > - update p5-Tie-CPHash to 1.04
  > - switch to Module::Build (jasper@)

p5-Time-Clock

  > - update p5-Time-Clock to 0.12 (jasper@)

p5-Time-Piece-MySQL

  > - update p5-Time-Piece-MySQL to 0.06 (jasper@)

p5-Tree-Simple-View

  > - update p5-Tree-Simple-View to 0.17 (jasper@)

py-gdata

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update py-gdata to 1.2.1
  > - install documentation and examples
  > - sync DESCR with reality
  > from frantisek holop (new MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

py-simplejson

  > update to py-simplejson-1.9.3.  ok wcmaier@ (martynas@)

py-turbojson

  > update to py-turbojson-1.1.4.diff.	ok wcmaier@ (martynas@)

scons

  > Update to SCons 1.0.1.
  > ok maintainer (brad@)

spe

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-setup_py
  + patches/patch-spe_desktop

  > - update spe to 0.8.4 (which actually works with our wxwidgets)
  > - specify license marker
  > - install .desktop file
  > - re-format DESCR
  > from Joerg Zinke with some suggestions by me (jasper@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile

  > bump p5-SVN so that it gets rebuilt with perl 5.10 (sturm@)

uisp

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_DAPA_C

  > enable flashing via the parallel port on i386; bump PKGNAME
  > from Claus Kestel with help from sturm@ (martin@)

uuid

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package versions, for perl 5.10.0 (sthen@)

== games ============================================================= 06/21 ==

spider

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-gfx_c
  ~ patches/patch-spider_c

  > missing prototypes for malloc/calloc cause problems on amd64.
  > diff from Michael Warmuth on ports@ a couple of months ago (during
  > ports lock), thanks! (sthen@)

wesnoth

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-src_server_server_cpp
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - maintenance update of wesnoth to 1.4.5
  > - specify license version
  > ok maintainer
  > test built on arm by kili@, thanks! (jasper@)

== geo =============================================================== 07/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

geo

  ~ Makefile

  > - add p5-Geography-Countries (jasper@)

p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM

  > - update p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM to 0.08 (jasper@)

p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM-XS

  > - update p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM-XS to 0.03 (jasper@)

p5-Geo-Ellipsoids

  > - update p5-Geo-Ellipsoids to 0.16 (jasper@)

p5-Geo-Functions

  > - update p5-Geo-Functions to 0.07 (jasper@)

p5-Geography-Countries

  >	import p5-Geography-Countries 1.4

== graphics ========================================================== 08/21 ==

comix

  > - update comix to 3.6.5
  > from frantisek holop, with a tweak by me
  > maintainer timed-out (jasper@)

p5-Image-Imlib2

  > - update p5-Image-Imlib2 to 2.01 (jasper@)

p5-Image-Info

  > - update p5-Image-Info to 1.28
  > - add license marker
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (jasper@)

p5-Image-Size

  > - update p5-Image-Size to 3.1.1
  > - add license marker
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 09/21 ==

build

  ~ libtool

  > sort libraries by version number only instead of alphanumerically by
  > filename
  > prevents libfoo.so.10.0 < libfoo.so.9.0
  > pointed out and similar diff by bluhm@ before ports lock (steven@)

db

  ~ user.list

  > - rename net/powerdns user to _powerdns to avoid confusion with net/pdnsd
  > (jasper@)

package

  ~ register-plist

  > make register-plist aware of the new digest infrastructure.
  > make it not notice a switch from md5 to sha256. (espie@)

== mail ============================================================== 10/21 ==

dovecot

  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-src_lib-storage_index_mbox_istream-raw-mbox_c
  + patches/patch-src_plugins_expire_expire-plugin_c

  > Update to Dovecot 1.1.4.
  > ok sthen@ (brad@)

mailscanner

  ~ Makefile

  > - add missing NO_REGRESS
  > ok todd@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Email-Folder

  > - update p5-Email-Folder to 0.854 (jasper@)

p5-Mail-Sender

  ~ patches/patch-Config_PL

  > - update p5-Mail-Sender to 0.8.16 (jasper@)

== math ============================================================== 11/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

fftw3

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.double-main                 ~ pkg/PFRAG.float-main

  > update to 3.1.3, bugfix release (steven@)

mathomatic

  ~ patches/patch-globals_c               ~ patches/patch-makefile
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 14.2.0 (steven@)

octave

  ~ patches/patch-octMakefile_in          ~ patches/patch-run-octave_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_pkg_pkg_m       ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 3.0.2 (steven@)

p5-Math-GMP

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > - update p5-Math-GMP to 2.05
  > - fix license marker (jasper@)

== misc ============================================================== 12/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > - add p5-Term-Animation (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - add p5-User-Identity (jasper@)

p5-I18N-Charset

  > - update p5-I18N-Charset to 1.394
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Term-Animation

  >	- import p5-Term-Animation 2.4

p5-User-Identity

  >	import p5-User-Identity 0.92

shared-mime-info

  > - update to shared-mime-info-0.51 (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 13/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

mkvtoolnix

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to mkvtoolnix 2.4.0
  > - base64tool has been removed as mkvmerge can now read binary in hex
  > several bugfixes and enhancements (ajacoutot@)

recordmydesktop

  ~ gtk/Makefile
  ~ gtk/patch-src_gtk-recordMyDesktop_in
  + gtk/patch-src_gtk-recordmydesktop_desktop

  > - tweak desktop file to get a better name in the menu (from jasper@)
  > - use SUBST_CMD
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ base/Makefile                         + base/patches/patch-src_rmd_jack_c

== net =============================================================== 14/21 ==

  > +arp-scan (sthen@)

GeoIP

  - patches/patch-man_geoiplookup_1       ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-libGeoIP_GeoIP_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 1.4.5 (steven@)

arp-scan

  >	import arp-scan:

net-snmp

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package versions, for perl 5.10.0 (sthen@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Enable the IPv6 support.
  > ok maintainer (brad@)

openafs

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ files/openafs-setup

  > o fix autoconf dependency; otherwise any autoconf-* would match then it
  > would
  > fail to exec autoconf-2.60
  > o update README.OpenBSD to include rc.local and rc.shutdown bits
  > o invade and cleanup openafs-setup
  > - polish consistency
  > - prompt for a sample general purpose user
  > - backup CellServDB and restore on script failure
  > - compact output
  > - better cleanup incase it is restarted
  > - show all afs commands as they are run
  > - reorder various places to make more logical sense
  > - DO NOT DO RECURSIVE MOUNTS, this leads to panics;
  > (thanks bob/art for explaining).. i.e. no 'fs mkm /afs/.root.afs root.afs')
  > - add a few gratuitous remote cells during setup as examples
  > - add files of consequence to /etc/changelist
  > bump PKGNAME (todd@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ files/openafs-setup                   ~ patches/patch-src_lwp_lwp_h
  + patches/patch-src_cf_osconf_m4

  > o add autoconf to CONFIGURE_STYLE to fix autoconf depend
  > o no longer require kernel sources since not building lkm; if this changes,
  > the attic can be raided
  > o typo in openafs-setup comments from sthen@; thanks!
  > o obey CFLAGS and CC
  > o twiddle lwp.h patch to be OpenBSD specific
  > bump PKGNAME (todd@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  ~ files/openafs-setup

  > - s/LOCALBASE/PREFIX
  > - s/%SYSCONFDIR%/etc where it makes sense (e.g. /etc/rc.conf.local will
  > always be /etc/rc.conf.local whatever value ${SYSCONFDIR} is set to)
  > - use SUBST_CMD
  > - don't hardcode /usr/local
  > - precise license marker
  > - s/definately/definitely/ (from sthen@)
  > "looks good" sthen@, ok todd@ (ajacoutot@)

p5-Event-RPC

  ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - update p5-Event-RPC to 1.00 (jasper@)

p5-Geo-IP

  > - update p5-Geo-IP to 1.35 (jasper@)

p5-IO-Socket-Multicast

  > - update p5-IO-Socket-Multicast to 1.05
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-Net-GPSD

  > - update p5-Net-GPSD to 0.36
  > - fix post-install to also install more example scripts (jasper@)

p5-Net-UPnP

  > - update p5-Net-UPnP to 1.2.4
  > - install example files (jasper@)

p5-Net-Z3950-Zoom

  > - update p5-Net-Z3950-Zoom to 1.25 (jasper@)

p5-Socket6

  > - update p5-Socket to 0.22
  > - re-word license (jasper@)

powerdns

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/pdns.conf
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - re-organize Makefile a bit
  > - rename user and use it's id in pdns.conf (jasper@)

rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > I missed this package bump needed for the Perl update. (sthen@)

wget

  ~ patches/patch-configure               ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-doc_wget_texi           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-doc_sample_wgetrc

  > maintenance update to 1.1.4, a couple of fixes. while there,
  > adjust to use ${SUBST_CMD}.
  > ok okan@ (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 15/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

acrofonts

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix MASTER_SITES (jasper@)

texlive

  + texmf/Makefile                        + texmf/distinfo
  + texmf/patch-texmf-dist_tex_latex_gmutils_gmutils_sty
  + texmf/patch-texmf-dist_tex_latex_gmverb_gmverb_sty
  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-docs                  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-full
  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-main                  + texmf/pkg/DESCR-tetex
  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs                  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-full
  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-main                  + texmf/pkg/PLIST-tetex

  > import texlive 2008, texmf part
  > reorganized port uses subpackages now instead of separate ports
  > easier to work on in tree; not linked to builds yet.
  > from maintainer Edd Barrett (steven@)

  ~ texmf/Makefile

  > fix pkgnames in rundepends
  > not bumping since we're not building it yet (steven@)

  ~ texmf/Makefile                        ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-docs
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-full                  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ texmf/pkg/PLIST-tetex

  > move some stuff between subpackages, sort plists
  > (no pkg bumps since it's not hooked to builds yet)
  > from maintainer Edd Barrett (steven@)

== security ========================================================== 16/21 ==

p5-Crypt-CBC

  > - update p5-Crypt-CBC to 2.30 (jasper@)

p5-Crypt-GpgME

  > maintenance update to version 0.08 (simon@)

p5-Crypt-Rijndael

  > - update p5-Crypt-Rijndael to 1.07 (jasper@)

p5-GnuPG-Interface

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update p5-GnuPG-Interface to 0.36 (jasper@)

p5-PGP-Sign

  > - update p5-PGP-Sign to 0.20 (jasper@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 17/21 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > += god (jcs@)

god

  + patches/patch-ext_god_kqueue_handler_c
  + patches/patch-lib_god_cli_run_rb
  + patches/patch-lib_god_contacts_email_rb
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	import god 0.7.3, a process monitoring framework

syslog-ng

  ~ Makefile

  > fix master sites (steven@)

== telephony ========================================================= 18/21 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-main_asterisk_c         ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > maintenance update to 1.4.22; many fixes. (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 19/21 ==

aspell

  ~ dicts/sk/Makefile                     ~ dicts/sk/distinfo
  ~ dicts/sk/pkg/PLIST

  > - update Slovak dict to versiob 0.52_0; from frantisek holop
  > - regen PLIST (ajacoutot@)

  ~ core/Makefile                         ~ core/pkg/PLIST

  > - fix license marker
  > - regen PLIST while here
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

  ~ dicts/Makefile.inc

  > - fix license marker: add a complete list of the licenses used (ajacoutot@)

  ~ dicts/id/Makefile                     ~ dicts/id/distinfo

  > - update Indonesian dictionnary to version 0.50.1_0 (ajacoutot@)

  ~ dicts/eo/Makefile                     ~ dicts/ru/Makefile

  > - set PERMIT_* to No for aspell-eo and aspell-ru
  > they come without any license nor copyright and there are some dubious
  > comments in the source (ajacoutot@)

  ~ dicts/Makefile.inc                    ~ dicts/eo/Makefile
  ~ dicts/ru/Makefile

  > bump aspell-eo and aspell-ru after PERMIT_* changes (naddy@)

p5-String-Similarity

  > - update p5-String-Similarity to 1.03
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (jasper@)

p5-Template-Provider-Encoding

  > - update p5-Template-Provider-Encoding to 0.10 (jasper@)

p5-Text-Table

  > - update p5-Text-Table to 1.114
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (jasper@)

p5-XML-RSS

  > - update p5-XML-RSS to 1.36
  > - make sure we don't miss example files by using pax to install them
  > (jasper@)

p5-XML-SAX-Expat

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_PL

  > - update p5-XML-SAX-Expat to 0.40 (jasper@)

p5-XML-SAX-Expat-Incremental

  > - update p5-XML-SAX-Expat-Incremental 0.05
  > (rt #23838: Leaks like a mofo ...) (jasper@)

p5-XML-Validator-Schema

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update p5-XML-Validator-Schema to 1.10 (jasper@)

p5-XML-XSLT

  > update to version 0.48 (simon@)

== www =============================================================== 20/21 ==

firefox3

  + patches/patch-netwerk_cookie_src_Makefile_in

  > let it build on alpha.  reported by merdely@ a few weeks ago...
  > tested & ok naddy@ and merdely@ (martynas@)

links+

  ~ patches/patch-html_c                  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update to 2.2, various fixes including portability (LP64 big-endian)
  > (sthen@)

mod_perl

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_mod_perl_c
  + patches/patch-src_modules_perl_mod_perl_h

  > Take fix from upstream to make it work with perl 5.10.
  > Also noticed by, tested and ok mbalmer@ (simon@)

opera

  > update to opera 9.60 (sturm@)

p5-Apache-ASP

  > - update p5-Apache-ASP to 2.61 (jasper@)

p5-Apache-Gallery

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.chroot
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - use newer p5-Image-Size to fix issues with perl 5.10
  > - use SUBST_CMD (jasper@)

p5-CGI-Ajax

  > - update p5-CGI-Ajax to 0.706
  > - install a bunch of example scripts (jasper@)

p5-CGI-Application

  > - update p5-CGI-Application to 4.11 (jasper@)

p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter

  > - update p5-CGI-Cookie-Splitter to 0.02 (jasper@)

p5-Catalyst-Plugin-PageCache

  > update to version 0.21
  > from Jim Razmus (maintainer) (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-Runtime

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing dependency to REGRESS_DEPENDS (simon@)

p5-HTML-Embperl

  ~ Makefile

  > Mark BROKEN for now; does not build with Perl 5.10 and lacking
  > interest. See http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.ports/31744
  > (sthen@)

p5-HTML-Stream

  > - update p5-HTML-Stream to 1.60
  > - fix license
  > "feel free" kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

p5-PodToHTML

  > - update p5-PodToHTML to 0.08
  > please note that the author advices to switch to use Pod::Simple::HTML
  > (textproc/p5-Pod-Simple) instead of this module. (jasper@)

p5-Test-HTTP-Server-Simple

  > - update p5-Test-HTTP-Server-Simple to 0.09 (jasper@)

php5

  ~ Makefile.inc

  > typo in SUPDISTFILES, pointed out by Pierre Riteau.
  > ok robert@ (sthen@)

py-turbogears

  > 1.0.7 is a bugfix release. It contains bugfixes for the 1.0 branch.
  > And makes TG even more stable than before. See the changelog for
  > all the details
  > ok wcmaier@ (martynas@)

timetrex

  ~ patches/patch-templates_install_SystemSettings_tpl
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - bugfix update to timetrex-2.2.15
  > This release has several bugfixes, including a fix for an issue that may
  > have caused accrual policies to stop calculating accrued time for some
  > employees. (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 21/21 ==

dbus

  - patches/patch-bus_policy_c            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-bus_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-bus_dbus-daemon_1       ~ patches/patch-dbus-1_pc_in
  ~ patches/patch-dbus_Makefile_in        ~ patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-tools_Makefile_in       ~ patches/patch-tools_dbus-uuidgen_1
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to DBus 1.2.4.
  > Also a security update for a remote application DoS.. CVE-2008-3834.
  > ok jasper@ ajacoutot@ (brad@)

dbus-glib

  > Update to DBus-glib 0.76.
  > ok jasper@ ajacoutot@ (brad@)

e17

  ~ embryo/Makefile

  > automake does not imply autoconf in CONFIGURE_STYLE
  > no PKGNAME bump needed, as this only unbreaks builds on clean systems
  > (sturm@)

  ~ eet/Makefile

  > missing autoconf in CONFIGURE_STYLE to unbreak build on clean machines
  > no PKGNAME bump (sturm@)

gaia

  ~ patches/patch-SConstruct

  > Update to SCons 1.0.1.
  > ok maintainer (brad@)

gnome

  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ themes/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes-extras/Makefile                ~ themes-extras/pkg/PLIST

  > - remove cache file on pkg_delete
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ themes/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes-extras/Makefile                ~ themes-extras/pkg/PLIST

  > - oops, missing %D in PLIST (ajacoutot@)

  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes/Makefile                       ~ themes/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes-extras/Makefile                ~ themes-extras/pkg/PLIST

  > - fuck me, move @unexec-delete at the end of the PLIST as under some
  > circumstances the icon-cache file would be recreated by @unexec
  > spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

hicolor-icon-theme

  > - add missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo
  > - remove cache file on pkg_delete
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  > - oops, missing %D in PLIST (ajacoutot@)

  > - fuck me, move @unexec-delete at the end of the PLIST as under some
  > circumstances the icon-cache file would be recreated by @unexec
  > spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

kde

  ~ sdk3/Makefile                         ~ sdk3/pkg/PLIST-main

  > Add a @pkgpath marker after the split into -main and -svn subpackages
  > and bump PKGNAME-main.
  > ok espie@ (kili@)

mplayer

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - add the jack FLAVOR to DESCR
  > - bump (ajacoutot@)

pekwm

  ~ patches/patch-src_PDecor_cc           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure               + patches/patch-src_FrameListMenu_cc
  + patches/patch-src_Frame_cc

  > - update to pekwm-0.1.7
  > from Nicholas Marriott (MAINTAINER) (ajacoutot@)

rox-filer

  > - homepage changed
  > - regen plist while here (jasper@)

tango-icon-theme

  > - add missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo
  > - remove cache file on pkg_delete
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  > - oops, missing %D in PLIST (ajacoutot@)

  > - fuck me, move @unexec-delete at the end of the PLIST as under some
  > circumstances the icon-cache file would be recreated by @unexec
  > spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski, thanks! (ajacoutot@)

tango-icon-theme-extras

  > - add missing gtk-update-icon-cache goo
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

xfce4

  ~ xfce4-icon-theme/Makefile             ~ xfce4-icon-theme/pkg/PLIST