[owc] Weekly www changes ending 2008-10-19

OWC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 20 07:00:13 BST 2008

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2008-10-12 to 2008-10-19 inclusive

build                                   donations.html
events.html                             faq
plus.html

== build ============================================================= 01/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ mirrors/openbgpd-ftp.html.head        ~ mirrors/openntpd-ftp.html.head
  ~ mirrors/openntpd-portable.html.head

  > add "Do not edit manually" warnings to top as done with the other
  > templates. (sthen@)

  ~ mirrors.pl                            ~ mirrors.tmpl
  + mirrors/openssh-ftp.html.end          + mirrors/openssh-ftp.html.head
  + mirrors/openssh-portable.html.end     + mirrors/openssh-portable.html.head
  + mirrors/openssh-portable.html.mid1

  > Add infrastructure to build OpenSSH ftp site lists from mirrors.dat.
  > ok grunk@ (sthen@)

== donations.html ==================================================== 02/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/donations.html

donations.html

  > I drove back from Paris with so many stuff I had to put the wine bottles on
  > the
  > back seats, thanks guys! (miod@)

== events.html ======================================================= 03/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/events.html

events.html

  > PF tutorial by Peter Hansteen, hosted by the UKUUG. (mbalmer@)

== faq =============================================================== 04/05 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ upgrade44.html

  > - fix typos pointed out by Remco on www@, thanks!
  > - rework phrase about sysmerge backup directory and add a little
  > (reminder|educational piece) about what daily(8) does to /var/tmp.
  > ok nick@ (sthen@)

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/plus.html

plus.html